• Published 16th Jul 2020
  • 2,274 Views, 134 Comments

Chaotic: Equestria Girls - Roboman3000



A Crossover series of Chaotic & Equestria Girls, Where Sunset and the rest of the Equestria girls meet the world of chaotic.

  • ...
2
 134
 2,274

Chapter 4 Welcome to Chaotic Part One

On Sunset's way to school, She spots Tom and decides to walk up to him. "Morning, Tom," Sunset greets him, But Tom just ignores her. "Hello, Tom?" She waves her hands in front of him trying to get his tension.

Tom finally looked at her and spoke "Oh morning Sunset, How are you?" He gave her a weak smile.

"Tom are you ok?" Sunset said, worried.

"Yeah, I just had a lot on my mind," Tom replied.

"Let me guess, Tank?" She asks and Tom nodded, "Look Tom you shouldn't let guys like Tank get under your skin." She continues, "Trust me, The only power that jerks like Tank has is the power is the one you give them."

Tom smiled at his friend. "Thank Sunset."

The two friends made it to school and saw their friend Flash Sentry. " Morning, Flash," Tom said to him but he did not answer, both of them confused. Tom walked up to him waving his hand in front of Flash. "Hello Flash, Earth to Flash Sentry." But he still had a widened eyes look.

Sunset walked up to the two then saw something that got her the some widened eyes look as Flash had and turned Tom's head to look at what they were looking at.

The three were looking at Flash's car that looked like a wreck. It looked like it was stomped by a giant.

"Flash, what happened?" Sunset asked him.

"I don't know, I left my car here and when I got back, this happened," Flash explains to the two. as Tom steps forward to get a better look, Flash asks Sunset. "You think this had to do with equestria magic?"

"Maybe, I can't say for sure but until then it's probably a good idea for you to stay hidden," Sunset said. "Whoever this is it may have something against you."

Flash sigh and nodded knowing how dangerous things will get. Tom looked closer at the crushed car and saw what look like two giant handprints on both sides of the car and a hoof print in the middle. Tom was deep in thought, 'This almost looks like something that a creature from perim can do, But this is impossible, it can't be real.' The three hear a voice shout out.

"SUNSET, HELP!"

Wallflower Blush came up to Tom and the others. She was panting as Sunset walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Wallflower, what wrong?" She asked her.

Wallflower looked up to the others and was deep in tears. "It's my garden!"


The group made it to the school garden and the garden was in ruin. All the plants and flowers were shredded, all pots were all broken, and The rest of the garden was covered in some kind of hard ground. The rest of the garden club picked up all the broken pieces and tried to clean up.

"Wallflower, I'm so sorry that this happened," Sunset said.

Wallflower still in tears spoke, "Who could do this?"

"I think maybe the same one who broke Flash's car." Sunset theorizes. "Don't worry Wallflower, Me and the girls will find who did this."

"WHAT?!" Tom gasped as He pulls Sunset aside to private. "Sunset, I don't think that a good idea."

"Why?"

"Sunset, When I was looking at Flash's car, I saw a giant handprint on it, like some kind giant creature did it, and what happened to Wallflower garden. I think that was real molten lava." Tom continued. "Whatever did all of this isn't human."

Sunset spoke, "Don't worry Tom, It's nothing new for me and the girls."

Tom looked at her in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Sunset sighed knowing what she needed to tell him. "Tom there is something I need to tell you but it's better to talk about it with the girls," She grad Tom's arm, "Come on." As the two left they were unaware of a shadowy figure watched them leave and smirk.


Now Back in Chaotic

A girl with messy green hair was walking around the court looking at her scanner. "Yes, It may have taken weeks but I finally got 'Song of Reversal' I can't wait to try it at home." She is getting ready to port, until.

"STAND BACK!, STAND BACK!"

Hear the screaming most of the people here know it the new girl just freak out like most newbies. The green hair girl curios follow the voice to see the girl and now shock.

The girl who was screaming is Sunset Shimmer. She swung her bag at the flying droid. "Stand where you are and tell me where am I."

"Like I say Phoenix Flame you're in Chaotic." the droid answered her, "Now please quit this, your first drome battle starts in eight-minute, you need to go now." As he got closer to her, she stepped back, still holding her bag in defense.

"How do you know my screen name?" She asks but still holds the bag.

"Sunset? Is that you?" Sunset turned around and saw the green messy hair girl who is Wallflower Brush, "what are you doing here?"

"Me! What about you, what are you doing here?" Sunset asked her.

"Sunset, You're chaotic." She answered, "How did you ever get here?"

Sunset replies, "I don't know, one minute I was packed up for school, then I got some weird code from my scanner and now I am here." saying as she tried touching her geode but knowest that it was gone, "What!? My geode where is it!?" She began to freak out and look for it.

The droid flies right in front of her in a frustrated tone. "Phoenix Flame your match will start in five minutes, please make your way to the Hotekk drome, now."

Wallflower grab her arm and spoke to the droid, "Don't worry, I take her there." Wallflower began to move Sunset "Sorry Sunset, No time We need to get you to your match or you will forfeit."

Later on, the two girls are on a moving conveyor belt which leads them to a blue and white building. "Ok let me get this straight, Chaotic the online card game is a real place and in another world." Sunset asked and Wallflower nodded, "And you get here, you win a number of online battles to get a special code as I did."

"Yeah, but I don't know how you got the code, you just started." Wallflower wondered as they made it to the building which is called 'Hotekk drome', "Ok this your stop, This a battle drome there seven of them each run by a code master. Now, do you have any experience or know how to play?"

"Yeah, my friends explain the rule to me, and I play against Twilight." Sunset answer. "And luck I pack my cards with me."

"Don't worry you don't need them." Wallflower told her.

"So, This is going to be an online match?" Sunset asked.

"Something like that but not really." Wallflower began to leave, "I'm going to watch your match from the big screen, good luck."

The red door opens and Sunset turns back at Wallflower, who gives her a thumb up. Sunset smiles back at her and turns to enter the door.


Sunset now finds herself in a large black room with some white line on the wall. Suddenly A big revolving Chaotic symbol appeared and spoke to her.

"Sunset Shimmer, Chaotic Code Name: Phoenix Flame, Step forward and Dock your scanner."

A small slot on a stick pops out the floor. Doing what the revolver said, Sunset moved forward to the slot and put her scanner there. a holographic screen appeared with one side having a Chaotic symbol above a white squares ring, and on the other half was blank, save for a yellow border that covers the board. on the bottom is a small box with green, purple, white, and blue wheels on it.

Sunset touches the holographic and is surprised to feel it. She then picks at the blue ring and spins it. A mix of chaotic underworld creatures starts appearing in random from Chaotic symbol from her screen. then she spins the white ring and the same happen but this time it was battlegears. 'Wow, and I guessing that the others are for locations and mugic' She thought to herself, 'But there no black one for attack cards?' Then step out is a person who sunset knows.

"Your opponent will be Tank, Chaotic Code Name: Agro999, Step forward and Dock your scanner."

And it was Tank who was looking at Sunset with anger in his eyes. "You! you the beacon hair chick who hangs out with MajorTom!" He said to her, making Sunset frown. "Hey drone, what the big ideas? I know this girl just started chaotic, How in the world is she here?" He asked the revolver.

"Normally, A Chaotic player is required to win a number of online matches before they are sent the scanner codes that allow them to enter Chaotic. But, Phoenix Flame Scanner was already programmed with the codes admitted."

"Now Players, This battle will be a one-on-one, Choose one creature, one battlegear, one mugic, and ten locations."

Both Sunset and Tank start setting up their battlefield. "If this going to be a one-on-one I better choose a creature that can hold their own." Sunset squirrels down her creatures select until she stops at her Chaor card, 'hmm Chaor is the strongest creature I have.' She moved her Chaor to the field. "Tom told me that Underworld are at their best when they are powerful and in control, I better choose a battlegear that can boost Chaor strength, Something like 'Whepcrack' and for mugic 'The Canon of Casualty'.' She then selects ten of her locations, 'I better choose locations that can help Chaor.' As Sunset and Tank finish the revolve announce.


"Players, lock your decks."

As they push the red button on their scanners, and their screen reveals both of their own battlefields. Sunset has Chaor and Tank creature is a red woman with silver hair and wearing some kind of female armor, This creature is called Aivenna.

"Ha ha ha, now that I think of it, crushed you will be so sweet." Tank said, mocking her.

Sunset looks at Tank with anger. "Yeah! Well, I will enjoy beating your jerk face." The two both glare at each other.

Because it is her first battle, Phoenix Flame will be the attacker. Activate your location randomizer.

"In case you don't know it, the white spinner." Tank said in a mock tone, Make Sunset even more frustrated.

She gave the spinner a flick. Her location began flashed by quickly then stopped at a location that looked like a city with Chaor in the middle.

"The location is Underworld City, Now, choose your attacking creature and its target."

Sunset looks to her screen, "Guess I have no choice, Chaor attack Aivenna."

"Very well, now, touch your creature card."

Sunset was confused a little bit but put her hand on her Chaor card, then the screen disappeared and her body was covered in white energy of code. Tank did the same to his Aivenna card and the same effect happened to him. The white energy continued enveloped her body until it disappeared and stood in Sunset place was a big red monster with blue horns, and replaced Tank is the red skin woman with silver hair. Sunset became Chaor and Tank became Aivenna.

Chaor scream and began to freak out. "What happened to me?!. don't tell me I turn into another demon!" Chaor looks himself over.

Aivenna just gave a sinister smirk. "You know what. I take back what I said, defeat you will be juicy sweet." She licks her lips.

"Phoenix Flame as Chaor will battle Agro999 as Aivenna in Underworld City, let the battle begin."

The Chaotic revolve began to spin like crazy and a growing white flash enveloped the whole room.


Chaor finds himself transported into Underworld city. He was in the middle town looking around trying to calm his nerve. "Ok calm down Sunset, you've been sent to other worlds before and you've been turned into a strange creature before. It's nothing new to you, just need to figure this out."

suddenly a big attack hit him by the back, knocked him down. Chaor looks up and saw Aivenna a top of a building look down at him. "Hope you not done yet. I just getting started, "Power Pulse!" multiple green fists energy appear and hit Chaor and cover him in smoke. He uses the smoke to escape but hop to another building to follow him.

"Ok ok ok, where do I go," Chaor said as he panics trying to found out where to go. "come on think, think, think," then a burst of fire hit him, throwing him to a wall. Aivenna comes closer to him.

"Man, out of all the underworld lame-O's I ever beat, You the most fun". She said, making fun of him.

Chaor just growls at her, "hey, gives me a break I still new to this."

"Oh, I give you a break," She said as a sword with blue double blades on one, and the other side appeared in her hand and tried to swing her sword at him but he ducks and runs "Come back here you coward" She yelled at him.

Chaor continues trying to run from Aivenna but stop at a wall, and turns to see Aivenna with her sword "Look just stop, please."

"Game Over, girl, Consuming Flame," Aivenna said as she threw a big fiery attack at him, and In Chaor eye you can see Sunset in widened eye panic.

Author's Note:

Ok everyone the next couple chapters will be focused on A and B plotlines, one in the human world and one in perim.

And if you thinking Tank lines as Aivenna sound weird. That because I wanted her first battle to be with Herculeon but thought that It should by Tank because to have more focused on the story.

If you don't know the battlegear that Aivenna is use, it the Double Edge
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/chaotic/images/6/67/141.png/revision/latest?cb=20190629222715