• Published 22nd Jun 2020
  • 503 Views, 147 Comments

Fang Gang: Special Operations - MlpHero



A gang of unreformed changelings find themselves fighting for the fate of Equestria

  • ...
1
 147
 503

Chapter 8: Bleach

A griffon walked through the sands of the marketplace. He murmured a curse under his breath, hating the Saddle Arabian desert and pulled out a radio. “I’m here.”

‘Heh, good job Bleach. Now, there should be someone there in all black.’

“Yes, Hades.” The dark grey griffon looked around, before noticing a horse in all black pulling crates into a house. He nodded and walked over. “Excuse me?”

The stallion looked over. “Ah, yes. The buyer?”

“Mhm.” Bleach walked over, pulling out a few bits. He looked into the crate. “These are all Arabian made?”

“The best we have.” The horse pushed the crate over. “And Equestrian bits?”

“Here. Make sure your family doesn’t find out.”

The stallion smiled, which soon disappeared into a face of horror as a filly ran down the stairs.

“Daddy!”

Bleach looked over, watching as the Arabian picked the filly up. He sweated nervously and looked at Bleach.

He shook his head. “Please, sir! S-She is only five!”

Bleach bit his lip. He didn’t like this part of his job, but work was work. “I’m sorry sir. But you know how the Blade works.” He pulled out his revolver crossbow and aimed it at the two.

A few minutes later, Bleach stepped out, holding the weapons cache. He soon heard the terrified scream of a mare inside the building. As quickly as it came, the house exploded into an orange fireball.

He sighed and pulled out his radio. “I’ve got the weapons, Hades.”

‘Great job, Bleach. Now get out of there.’

“Yes sir.” The griffon slipped on his bandanna and ran off with the weapons cache. However, in his escape, he left behind a single black feather...