• Published 22nd Jun 2020
  • 509 Views, 147 Comments

Fang Gang: Special Operations - MlpHero



A gang of unreformed changelings find themselves fighting for the fate of Equestria

  • ...
1
 147
 509

Chapter 12: Wrapping Up…

The Fangs watched as several Royal Guards trotted into the school, locking the door behind them, and locking several other guards outside to fight off the other Blade terrorists. Shining stepped toward the Fangs, looking around.

“So, this is the legendary Fang Gang’s secret base now?”

“Shining, I am going to key your name into your wife’s crown,” Tempest threatened through her teeth, her horn lighting up slightly.

Shining cleared his throat. “A-Anyway… what are we going to do?”

Bleach stepped up, revealing the height difference between him and the others. Shining stared at him. “Who are you?”

“Griffax. You know me as Bleach.”

The Royal Guards immediately turned their crossbows onto him. Bleach sighed, turning to Gallus, who was standing a few feet away.

“See Gallus? This is how they treat us griffons. We change and change, and they just wanna watch us burn.”

“What do you mean?” Gallus asked, before blinking. “Wait, how do you know my name?”

The Fangs immediately felt their hearts sink into their stomach. They hadn’t told Gallus that Bleach was his father.

Bleach sighed. “The Blade knows a lot. But that’s not the point. Ponies shouldn’t be trusted. They’re the reason your mother died.”

“Wait… What?!

Now, the Fangs were even more confused.

Bleach sighed. “Yeah…”

~~~

Fifteen years ago…

Griffax stepped down a stone path, a bag of groceries in his claws. He looked around, noticing several ponies going on with their lives. But amongst the crowds were a few ponies staring at him. He hadn’t paid his “associates” a visit yet. But he didn’t have time to! He had a wife and kid to worry about! Couldn’t his boss let him off once?

He sighed and continued walking. His family mattered more than some silly business. He was approached by one of the ponies.

“Hey!” they said, grabbing Griffax on the shoulder. “Where’s our money, Bleach?”

Griffax growled, pushing the pony off. “Can you wait? I have get home and—”

“He’s waited long enough. You better have the money.”

Griffax grit his teeth, trying not to break the pony’s neck. “I don’t have it. Let me get back to my family.”

The pony’s serious glare soon turned to an insidious smile. “Well. Let’s make sure you pay your debts in full.

Griffax set his grocery bags down, expecting the pony to attack, but instead, they walked off. Griffax let his muscles relax, picking up his bags. As he began walking, he heard a loud explosion. He looked around as several ponies ran from (or towards) the explosion. Griffax looked up, noticing a cloud of smoke. He ran over to it, wondering what was going on. He turned a corner and noticed a house on fire. His house.

He immediately dropped the bags, the groceries spilling onto the ground, and ran towards his home, the fire cackling louder with each step he took. Amidst the roaring blaze, he heard his wife screaming. He charged into the burning building, trying to fend off the flames and smoke. He first rushed into a baby blue room, a crib nearly engulfed in the flames. He grit his teeth, hearing the child within wail. He flew over the crib, grabbing the baby griffon out. He then ran from the room, the crib being crushed into dust by a falling beam.

He then ran into the adult bedroom. The bedsheets were burning to ash, and their belongings were gone to fire. But his wife wasn’t there.

“Gael! Gael, speak to me!” Griffax yelled out. No reply. He ran out, then turned to the kitchen. He finally found her.

She was crushed underneath a flaming beam, as still as a rock. “Gael!” He cried out, but to no reply.

“GAEL!!”

~~~

“I lost everything in the blink of an eye… and they all just bucking watched…”

Gallus looked at his father, a tear going down his face. His tear soon became many, as he broke like a glass vase, crying harder than ever. Bleach felt his heart sink into his stomach.

“I… I couldn’t let them hurt you too…” he managed, trying to hold his own tears in. “If I worked for them… they wouldn’t hurt you…”

Gallus glared at him. “You left me!” he snapped, tears still pouring down his face. “You left me to die!”

“I didn’t leave you, kid! I did what I had to do to save you! I couldn’t let them kill you!” he barked back. “And I didn’t leave you to die! I left you with Gilda and Gruff! And they took good care of you!”

“How is Gruff giving me lashes almost every day taking care of me?!”

“At least he fed you!”

“Yeah, “feeding me”! Is that what he told you?!”

Bleach paused. “What?”

“He hardly ever fed me, you prick!” Gallus barked. “I usually had to dig through the garbage just to get by!”

Bleach expression saddened. “Gideon… I’m sorry…”

Gallus scowled. “Don’t be. And don’t call me Gideon. It’s Gallus.” With that, he stormed off.

“Gid- Gallus! I’m sorry!” Bleach yelled out. “I don’t want to lose you!”

A door slammed. A tear rolled down Bleach’s face. “Gideon…”

~~~

Borax stepped into the school, meeting up with the Fangs. Mitchell stepped up. “What’s the mission sir?”

Borax held up a clipboard. “Evacuation. Star Striker, I have a job for you.”

“Sir?”

“There’s an outpost near White Tail Woods. I need you and Griffax to take Genesis out there. There are files she needs to decrypt.”

Bleach nodded slightly. He picked up his crossbow and followed Star and Borax out.

The Fangs looked at each other. “Well… let’s go,” Broken ordered.

The others nodded, picking up their crossbows and corralling the students out.

They walked out, watching as Star, Bleach, Genesis, and Borax left with several guards. Blue Fang sighed. “Alright. Everyone, get into the wagons! Ten per wagon! Let’s go! Let’s go!”

The students and staff began sorting into wagons, the ones that were full being pulled away. The Fangs and Royal Guards were soon the only ones left.

Broken looked at Shining. “Alright. Shining, you accompany them to Canterlot. Borax has a private army moving in to help us defend Ponyville.

“Are you sure? I mean—”

“Shining. You need to accompany them. We’ll hold down here.”

Shining nodded. “Okay… okay.” He hopped onto the last wagon as it was tugged away.

The Fangs turned to Ponyville. It was time for liberation.