• Published 25th Aug 2012
  • 23,043 Views, 2,971 Comments

Cuatro - Dirty Bit



How can one feel empty in a world full of friends?

  • ...
67
 2,971
 23,043

PreviousChapters
Capitulo Final

Capitulo Final

Happiness

Back at Canterlot, Pinkie was frantically trotting in place with a look of anxiety plastered on her face "Oooooh, what's going on over there!? Are Ulqui and Luna in danger? What could be taking them so darn-" A blur interrupted her words as she stopped and smiled peacefully "Oh, there they are." She said in a leveled tone. The group gave the two alicorns room to land on the balcony to converse with them.

Rainbow Dash zipped up towards Ulquiorra "Ah-ha! So he wasn't hurt! I knew he'd come around eventually!" She crossed her forelegs at Ulquiorra "What kept you? Do you know how long we've been waiting?"

Ulquiorra bowed in apology "It will not happen again...When I was finished with my battle I had...some thoughts..."

Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow "About what?"

Luna chuckled as she nuzzled Ulquiorra "Mainly about the future, if the explanation shalt suffice..."

Rainbow Dash blushed "Whoa! Forget I asked!" She drew herself back and looked away as her face became crimson "That's your business, not mine!"

Celestia approached Ulquiorra "I see you're victorious, as expected. Was the battle tedious for you?"

Ulquiorra stared at Celestia "In a sense...Goldoa seemed to rely more on his words than his naturally born strength in combat..." He looked down and thought back to what was said to him.

"Your conviction is commendable, but my words still stand...Even if I'm defeated, I will carry my pride to the grave. As for yourself...I'd hate to be you if your power ended up being the very destruction of Equestria..."

The former espada felt a chill down his spine for the first time, and it somehow earned the attention of his friends as he looked at all of them. Applejack frowned "Are ya sure yer fine, sugarcube?" She asked with concern.

Ulquiorra stared at Applejack "I cannot lie to you when I said that Goldoa almost managed to best me with his words..." He closed his eyes "He acknowledged my power to the point of considering myself a threat to all of you..." Everypony frowned "But with the help of Luna, I know that deep down he is wrong..." He opened his eyes and smiled for the second time "I've been accepted by those that I consider my friends, and I'm standing next to the love of my life...Nothing could make me more happy than I already am..."

Everypony was speechless, dumbfounded, and slackjawed all in one, namely Pinkie Pie. Spike pointed a claw with widened eyes "U-...Ulquiorra? Is that you?" He asked incredulously.

Twilight was amazed "I can't believe it...He's...He's-"

"He's SMILING!!"

Pinkie felt like she could dance around Ulquiorra and Luna, but settled for hopping up and down jubilantly with a wide grin "This is so awesome!! Ulqui's actually smiling!! He said he saw no point in it, but he's actually smiling!!"

Spike cheered as well "Yeah!!" He caught himself and turned to Pinkie in confusion "Wait, what?"

Rarity stared at Ulquiorra "My my...Such a winning smile on your face. It suits you just fine, Ulquiorra!" She said in an impressed tone.

Luna looked up at the former espada "We could not agree more." She said as she stared with a loving smile.

Ulquiorra stared back at Luna "I have you to thank for it..." They shared a small kiss.

Fluttershy was enthralled with Ulquiorra and Luna's display of affection "This is all so incredibly wonderful. I-..." She fluttered into the air with a cheerful smile "I just don't even know what to say!" Fluttershy proclaimed brightly.

Twilight smiled "I'm glad we finally gave you a reason to be here in Equestria, Ulquiorra. But what will you do now?"

Ulquiorra looked down as he pondered in thought "If I were to plan for my future after this day, I suppose it would be wise for me to learn the Magic of Friendship before I return to Canterlot with Luna..." He looked at his friends "I still have very much to learn from all of you..."

Rarity smiled "That is correct. You've yet to learn Generosity from moi!" She said as she placed a hoof on her chest.

Pinkie tittered with laughter "This is so great!! Throwing a party for this occasion would be so appropriate right now!"

Ulquiorra frowned "Not now, please..."

Pinkie paused, then sighed "Fine, I'll wait~!" She said as the group, save for Ulquiorra laughed together.

Celestia smiled "Personally, I believe the party should be held in Ponyville after Ulquiorra manages to deliver the good news to everypony there."

Pinkie gasped "Hey! That's right! We should totally go back to Ponyville and celebrate!" She said as she beamed at Celestia's idea.

Applejack smiled "Well, t'ain't no reason t' stay here much longer, is there?"

Rainbow Dash pumped a hoof in the air "Yeah! Let's go home and party like it's the Summer Sun Celebration!" She said with a confident smirk.

Celestia nodded "Luna and I will come with you, provided we give you all proper transport back to Ponyville. Will that be alright?"

Ulquiorra paused before smiling again "Yes...Let us all go to Ponyville together..." With the decision final, the group went to prepare for their trip back to Ponyville to tell the ponyfolk of Ulquiorra's victory.

They were all escorted back by a set of royal carriages pulled by royal pegasus guards, save for Rainbow Dash, who chose to fly home by herself while performing tricks around her friends on the way back. When they had arrived, the townsfolk bowed in reverence when they caught sight of the princesses. After they were told to rise, they noticed Ulquiorra, who proclaimed his victory and sent the entire town into a frenzy of applause, considering the former espada a hero; it was surprisingly easy to explain how he had his memories returned to him.

The party that followed after that day could be the biggest party that Pinkie had ever planned in her life.
_____

One month later...

The alicorn that was once called Cuatro, who was later known as Ulquiorra Cifer, had come a long way while he experienced the Magic of Friendship with his friends. It was nearly safe to assume that he was ready to go back to Canterlot, where he would officially start his new life. But before he could, there were some things that needed to be taken care of.

Ulquiorra was ready to leave with Twilight and Spike on the train to Canterlot. Twilight looked back to her friends "Let's hurry up, everypony! The others are probably at the station waiting for us!"

Spike ran up to Twilight "We're coming! Hold your horses!" He replied as he caught up to the lavender bookworm.

Ulquiorra trotted with his friends "So I'm about to witness a play based around Equestria's history for myself..."

Twilight smiled at Ulquiorra "You're going to love it, Ulquiorra! This is something we enjoy doing around this time of year!"

Spike chimed in "And wait until Hearth's Warming Day rolls around the corner! It'll be a blast now that you're here!"

Ulquiorra smiled "I look forward to it..."

When they reached the station, the trio noticed their friends waiting by the ticket stand. Rainbow Dash scoffed "There you are! We really have to teach you how to go faster!"

Twilight tossed a teasing smirk Rainbow Dash's way "The same way you thought you were able to learn Ulquiorra's Sonido?"

Rainbow Dash flinched and looked away "Sh-Shut up..." She muttered dejectedly.

Twilight giggled "Easy, Rainbow, I didn't mean it. But it's a good thing everypony's here."

Pinkie grinned "You bet! Now Ulqui will see our mad playing skills for himself!"

Rarity smiled at the former espada "I do hope you'll enjoy our fine presentation of acting, Ulquiorra! This is a very special tradition in Canterlot!"

Ulquiorra looked down at Rarity "What are your roles in this play?" He asked curiously.

Applejack held up a hoof with a smile "We'll tell ya on th' way there. We got a train t' catch!" She said as the group agreed, purchasing their tickets and preparing to board the Friendship Express.

The train ride to Canterlot seemed to be as quick as Rainbow Dash as the group of friends shared many moments together throughout the ride, including their own preparations for Hearth's Warming Day. When they arrived at Canterlot castle, they were welcomed by the guards, who led the group to the throne room where Celestia and Luna waited for them.

Ulquiorra and Luna shared a loving embrace when they saw each other again, and Celestia smiled at the group "I look forward to tonight's presentation. I'm sure that all of you will deliver like you did last year!"

Luna turned to the others as well "Yes. We, too, cannot wait for thy peerless acting!" She looked at Ulquiorra "Dost thou not agree, Moon Shield?"

Ulquiorra nodded "Yes...I await the presentation as well. Surely, you'll tell a wondrous tale."

Pinkie giggled "Well, that's more of Spike's job! He's pretty good at it, too!"

Spike puffed out his chest with a smug smile "Well, I don't wanna brag or anything, but I can tell a mean story..."

Twilight rolled her eyes with a smile "We should probably go rehearse our lines. We'll see you all tonight!"

The alicorns waved off the group as they left the throne room. Ulquiorra stared as the doors shut, and he looked down "It will be hard to leave my friends once I've collected all of my lessons..." He said with faint despondency in his voice.

Celestia smiled "You won't be separated from them completely. You're free to visit them whenever you please. But I wonder how you'll start your new life in Canterlot once that happens..." She said with a teasing smirk.

Ulquiorra perked up and looked back down with a faint blush "I...haven't planned that far yet...Normally, it would be easy for me to assume my next goal as Cuatro..." He shook his head "I do not know the appropriate action to take once I start living here..."

Luna tilted her head "We've never expected thee to be this flustered. Could thou be anxious about the future?"

Ulquiorra sighed "Perhaps...These emotions I've come to experience are particularly intriguing, though they still fill my mind with questions pertaining to my previous self..."

Celestia closed her eyes "From what I've gathered out of your memories, you were very curious about the heart, even claiming you've discovered it in the end. There is so much to learn from the heart you possess, including the emotions it carries."

Luna nodded "Tis true, Ulquiorra. Emotions play an integral role in each of our lives. Thou art only beginning to discover its full power."

Ulquiorra turned to Luna "So it seems..." He smiled "I'll be sure to come back to you once I considered myself to be well-versed in the Magic of Friendship..."

Luna smiled "And as always, we shalt wait for thy return..." She narrowed her eyes "Just try not to make us come for thee again if thou choose to act out." Luna quipped in a teasing tone.

Ulquiorra gave a light scoff with his smile "I'll do no such thing...Not to you..." They shared a nuzzle together.

Celestia shook her head with a smile 'Those two go so well together...'
_____

Later that night, several ponies gathered in the theater and watched the play acted out by the Elements of Harmony with Spike providing a narrative in a mock posh tone. Celestia, Luna, and Ulquiorra were watching the from the balcony as the play went on.

Ulquiorra was nearly captivated by what was shown in the play; how the ponies were prone to conflict and conquest. He felt a connection to what he once acted like when they reached the part with the Windigoes freezing the leaders of the pony tribes, leaving only their loyal subordinates about to succumb to the same fate.

He watched how they shared a sentimental moment and managed to overcome the vicious cold brought about by the Windigoes with the power of friendship courtesy of Twilight's (Or Clover the Clever's) surprising spell. It was heartwarming to see that friendship was what saved their lives in the end and convinced them all to live in harmony in their new land of Equestria. What had made him the most impressed over the play was the song that was sang at the end by both the actors and the audience; Ulquiorra and Luna embraced one another as they listened while Celestia sang with her subjects.

"The fire of friendship lives in our hearts
As long as it burns we cannot drift apart
Though quarrels arise, their numbers are few
Laughter and singing will see us through (will see us through)
We are a circle of pony friends
A circle of friends we'll be to the very eeeeend~!!"

The End

Author's Note:

*sigh* Well, it's been a good run, folks. This story is officially over! :raritywink: And now it's time for some notifications.

Special thanks goes to:
Kami, for presenting me the idea for an Ulquiorra fic that I denied at first, only to go through with it later (Damn you, brain :trixieshiftleft:)
SkiddleZIzKewl for accepting my apology and looking past me posting another Ulquiorra fic on this site (Thanks again, man :raritywink:)
Io, TheMadPuppeteer, and Netikras01 for their contribution of fanart. Never have you guys made me feel so loved :fluttercry:
To you, my readers, for flocking in and giving this story a moment of your time.

Honestly, I never thought it would be this popular with your help. Personally, I figured it was a stroke of luck and the size of the Bleach fandom that got this story its many ratings, but that's just me :pinkiehappy:

Now that this story is over, I recommend another good read that's basically another Ulquiorra in Equestria fic. Let me tell you, it is awesome :pinkiehappy: Go have a look!

In closing, if you were satisfied with this story, I'm glad I helped. For those of you that do not like this story or what was inside of it, you have my sincerest apologies for not appealing to your tastes. Now I'm off to finally work on Giving Chaos and Kick About! Los Lobos!

Thank you all for reading! Peace! :twilightsmile:

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 297 )

The end of an era. Thank you for taking us on this awesome voyage.

It's over? NOOOOOOOO- Oh wait! It's not tagged as complete!
Edit: And now it is! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And so ends another wondrous tale, I'm actually sad to see this ending.:pinkiesad2:

Thank you Dirty Bit for sharing this story with all of us. It's been a fun ride.:twilightsmile:

CIA

"Y'see every time cifer smiles the universe ends at a somewhat faster pace."
"You're never gonna accept this are ya mate?"
"NATURAL ORDER!!"

Is Over? aw, man.


You know, even though they survived, I can't help but wonder... What would happen if Harribel and her fraccione (and AYON!!!!) got turned into ponies? (well, 2 ponies, a deer, a griffon, and... something else for Ayon)

Sequel...oh dear god make a sequel :raritydespair::raritycry:...and mention Nightmare Moon...i wanna see his reaction to Nightmare Moon...:moustache:

Yay. go happy endings!

Great story although I wish their would have been a crossover with Stark that would have made the story 20% cooler .(also it would be badass):pinkiehappy:

I hate it when good stories end.

Dirty Bit... prepare for a gift to be teleported to you! INCOMING!

Now then, as I like to say, ONWARDS!

This was an awesome story. I pray for a sequel but I will not keep my hopes up lest they be destroyed. Good luck on your future literary ventures Dirty Bit.
fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/164/2/d/rainbow_dash_salute_iphone_by_aarocka-d3iv1zn.png

2577156 :pinkiesad2: That is seriously an amazing gift. Thank you for reading :twilightsmile:

2577167 Thank you very much :pinkiesmile:

*Sniff* It's so beautiful. :fluttercry:

*cough cough* Anyways, it was a good run, so is anyone in for a celebration? I have two packs of Cola that I forgot to drink because I was so lost in my reading.

Holy crap its really over… great story, one of the best fanfics out there. I have not had a MLP fanfic that caught my attention like this one did in a long time. Thank you for taking me on such a great journey and best of luck in your other writing works.

Mr_Anderson:twilightsmile:

This is definitely one of the best crossovers out of the fandom. :pinkiehappy: Good luck trying to write stories just as good, if not better than this. That's going to be a challenge since this story is pure awesome. :rainbowkiss:

*sigh* 177,576 words is to short in my opinion. :fluttercry:
Oh well, carry on! :twilightsmile:

I want a sequel about Luna and Ulquiorra's future :heart: (eg. the Pure God/Goddess colt/filly these to have together) and their Midnight wedding :heart:......etc...

A wonderful journey.
Thank you.

Thank you

This is not only my favorite crossover, but one of my favorite stories. Period.

You have down yourself well with one of the greatest experiences I have had on this site. Congradulations

I'm almost sad that it's over, but nothing goes on forever...

Great ending! (and almost everything overall, too!)

One of my favorite stories have now drawn to an end, I can hope for a sequel but that is up to you, the author's decision. :fluttershysad: I wonder if we can get to see if Luna and Cautro have a Foal, or the teenagers reactions to the death of a elder.

Also on a side note,
There is one they fear, one they call, Cuatro, Dragonborn!

2577328 Those Intermedios are non-canon what-if scenarios; nothing more than filler to curb my Writer's Block.

A fitting end to a great fic. What I admire most about you is how naturally writing something this good comes to you and how quickly you update. I just started writing my own fic and I only have one chapter done. I would give anything to update as quickly as you

It's finished..... :applecry: but I haven't got there yet

Ulquiorra smiling? YOU FOOL

24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfcs9l6OG11qd580yo1_500.jpg

YOU'VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDERRRRR!

Good epilogue though. Great ending to a great story :pinkiehappy:

Do you think you can write a sequel, Dirty Bit? Considering how you kept updating this story, I guess you really like to write this one; because it's a lot more imaginative to write, giving you that motivation of how you want your story to take an interesting turn. I hope you had fun writing this awesome, well-written fanfic. ;)

If you can make a sequel, it's your choice, man. You might earn more followers from your amazing writing.

2577433 I like all the stories I've made thus far (Even if two of them are on hiatus) I just tend to have lucky streaks when it comes to updating some of them. My best streak was with 'From the Gates'. :rainbowdetermined2:

ARRANCAR ENCYCLOPEDIA TIME!!!

Ulquiorra stared as the doros shut,

well... i think this should be doritos... or doors... not sure yet...

anyway: Awesome story! was a good read, thank you for writing it!

Man this was a very good fic and as always I'm sad when a good one like this ends.
Welp on to some of your other stories then.

Ah, well done, well done indeed! :raritystarry: This fic has been on my favorites list since you published it, and I've loved every chapter you've given us. My featured box is going to feel cold and empty without this story showing up. :fluttercry: All, I can say is thank you for this wonderful story, and to get crackin' on Los Lobos! :pinkiehappy: Below you will find a few typos :twistnerd: .....it feels kinda sad that I won't be typing that here any more. :fluttershysad:

*hero; it was supposedly easy to - hero; it was surprisingly easy to
*deliver like you have last year!" - deliver like you did last year!"
*Ulquiorra stared as the doros shut, - Ulquiorra stared as the doors shut,
*you once I've considered myself - you once I consider myself
*Ulquiorra were watching the from the balcony - Ulquiorra were watching from the balcony

I must say I enjoyed this story from beginning to end, As the first ever Bleach or anime crossover I ever read on this sight I would almost say you set the standard for future reading. Thank you good sir for a story that both entertained and intrigued me for the entirety of it.

img.pandawhale.com/36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-JFoV.gif

2577486 Fixed, thanks :twilightblush:

2577569 My pleasure :twilightsmile:

WHat actually happened to the other ponies/giffon that had a number on their flank? <.>

2577604 As I've said to Caboose793: Those Intermedios are non-canon what-if scenarios; nothing more than filler to curb my Writer's Block.

2576838good god those things are fuking scary as shit!

Congratulations, this is now in my top...five favorite fics. Dude, you should do a sequel or something. :yay:

2577715good idea? bad idea?

Thanks for the fic, and congratulations, good ending, good history, loved it. :heart:

MANLY TEARS WERE ALMOST SHED.

Thank you. I think I'm gonna stay in the moon for a little while. :twilightblush:

:raritydespair: So sad it's over, but it was awesome! so thank you!

Sad, that Ulquiorra smiled, now I can't visit their world anymore to watch what happens next. Stupid natural order.

The end...end.....e.n.d.....end......over....wtf.y?y.y.y.y.y....nuuuu...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :raritydespair:

Is it just me or do you get this feeling like youre life is over and you have nothing left to accomplish when an amazing story like this ends.

This final was amazing! Mere words can't express how much I liked this story and the idea of an Arrancar in Equestria :raritystarry:
Thanks a lot for your time and dedication in this fine piece of literature. :twilightsmile:
I'll be looking forward for the future updates of your other stories (specially Kick About! Los Lobos!) :pinkiehappy:

2578013I KNEW IT!
its and AWESOME IDEA ISNT I?!?

2578101 I don't knooooow~!! :raritydespair:

I just don't know how to feel about this :pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment