• Published 18th Jun 2020
  • 292 Views, 11 Comments

Fluttershy helps a girl out - dashielovesyou



Fluttershy helps Ava get out of her shell

  • ...
1
 11
 292

Fluttershy helps a girl out

Feeling, frightened, distressed, scared. Ava woke up, She did not want to go to school.When Ava got out of bed she went to her bathroom and brushed her teeth and took shower. Ava went downstairs and saw her two brothers fighting again, her brothers' names are Elijah and Lucas. They always fight and take stuff from each other, mostly from Ava. She tried to get past them but they blocked her.
“Where are you going Missy?” Elijah asked.

“To school duh,” Ava said.

“Can you give us money please, we need them to buy a new toy that we really want.”

They both begged, going puppy eyes.”How much is the toy?” Ava asked a little annoyed that she will give her brother money that she has been saving up for her gift to her cousin.”10 dollars” Elijah reacted. “Okay fine.” Ava gave in. She could not say no because if she did, they will tell their mom and mom will give her a talk not to say no to your little brothers and caring for them, even though she did love her brothers. Ava gave them 20 dollars and shrugged it off.

“There you go now can you get out of the way so I don't be late to school please.”

They got the money, they did not even say thank you. She left the house and went to school. While she was walking to get to her locker she overheard her friends Alexa and Sophia talking about her.

“She is too nice that she is a pushover. Is that annoying that we need to stand up for her, even to her brother like they are much younger than her and she still can’t say no to her brothers” Alexa blabbed

“No wonder she always doesn't have enough money to buy lunch, I don't want to buy lunch for her anymore. She really needs to stand up to her brothers” Sophia replied. Ava was so confused and upset. She thought they loved helping her with her problems and buying lunch when her brothers took money from her.

She felt like she was about to cry. So, she ran away sobbing.

“Ugh, why can’t I never stand up for myself. And why do I have to have bad friends,” Ava kept sobbing until she heard some foot steps. No, it sounded more heavy than a foot step. Ava thought it was a full gown man and they heard her crying. Ava got scared, she stood up and started running. Until she heard..

“Wait!” In a soft voice but loud. Ava stood still for a moment. Where did she heard the voice? Ava turned around and what she saw shocked her. She saw her favorite character from her favorite tv show, Fluttershy! Her mouth was wide open.

“B-b-b- whaat,” Ava couldn’t believe that her favorite character was right in fount of her!

I must me dreaming

“Um, hi,” Fluttershy hid her face under her mane. “I heard you crying here and I wanted to see if everything is okay,” Fluttershy looked at the girl, concerned.

“No wait! I must be dreaming or, something! You can’t be real it’s just- what!” Ava felt like she was going insane. She kept rubbing her eyes to see if the pony was going away but, she wasn’t.

“No, I am real. Now, tell me what happened,” Fluttershy walked over to her and sat her down. “Why were you crying?”

Ava knew she was real now. She felt her hoof on her back.

“Okay so, I have these ‘friends’ that talked behind my back. They were talking about how much I am a pushover. *sigh* I don’t want to be a pushover anymore. I want to stand up for myself! Like you did!” Ava let all her tears fall down her face.

“You know, if it weren’t for my friends, I wouldn’t be able to stand up for myself. And I can help you like my friends helped me.” Fluttershy stood up. “Come on. Tell me where your friends are and tell them how you feel.”

Ava stood up and followed Fluttershy.

“I didn’t ask you this but, what’s your name?”

“Ava. My name is Ava,”

“That’s a beautiful name you got!”

“Thank you,”

“You’re welcome,” Ava and Fluttershy kept walking until Ava stopped.

“The school is there,” Ava pointed at a middle school. “That’s my school. They should be in the cafeteria,” Ava walked forwards the door while Fluttershy is behind her. Ava felt so powerful! She had her favorite character by her side and, felt like she can do anything. Ava and Fluttershy went inside the school. They went forwards the cafeteria while people are looking at Fluttershy. Some people were recording the pony, while others were in disbelief. People started to mod the pony.

“Woah is that horse from that show!?”

“OMG ITS A PONY!!”

“Oh wow is that real?”

“Everyone, back away from the pony!” Ava looked at all of them. “She doesn’t like to get crowded.” People backed away from Fluttershy. They were still recording though. Ava and Fluttershy got to the cafeteria and saw Ava’s ‘friends’ still there talking.

“Welp, here goes nothing,” Ava stood still, thinking how everything might go.

“Don’t be scared, either tell them that you don’t want to be friends anymore or tell them how you feel,” Fluttershy gave Ava a little push.

“Okay then..” Ava walked up to her ‘friends’.

“Hey Ava! Where were you? We didn’t see you in like forever!” Her friend’ Alexa said, putting on a fake smile.

“Yeah where were you?” Her other ‘friend’ Sophia asked her. Ava took a deep breath in.

“The reason why I wasn’t here is because that, I heard you guys talking behind my back of how much I’m a pushover.” Ava said straight forward. She saw the looks of confusion and surprise.

“What! No! We never talked behind your back and we will never!” Alexa yelled. “Where did you get that from?”

“Don’t play dumb with me Alexa. Just say that you did. And if you guys want to act like thing than, well, I don’t wanna be your friend anymore!” Ava shouted. She felt happy to let that out.

“What! You said that we would be BFFS forever!” Alexa yelled.

“YEAH! And you said that you swear it on your life!” Sophia shouted.

“Well, I take that back. Goodbye forever girls,” Ava walked away and went to Fluttershy. Alexa and Sophia ran away.

“Well, that was kinda easy.” Ava said to Fluttershy. “Thanks for the help,”

“No problem! Do you need anything else that you need help with?” Fluttershy asked while they walked out of the door.

“Well, I need help with my annoying brothers. They keep taking my money and I want to stop that,” Ava said.

“Do they like, steal it from your room or they ask for it and you give it to them?” Fluttershy asked. The second part remind her of what happened at the store when she and Pinkie and Rarity were there.

“Uh, the second part says it,” Ava looked down at Fluttershy. “But I have to do it after school. I can’t skip you know you,”

“Yes. After school, come back the forest where I found you. And we can work it out,”

“Okay! Cya after school!” Ava ran to you locker and took you stuff she needed for her next class. “See you!”





Ava went back to the forest where Fluttershy said. She saw her talking to the animals.

“Uh, hey Fluttershy,” The animals ran away when they saw her.

“Oh no! I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scare them!” Ava apologized. “No, it’s okay. Now let’s go to your house,” Fluttershy and Ava walked away from the forest.




Ava and Fluttershy made it into the house. When they stepped inside, they saw Ava’s two brothers: Elijah and Lucas.

“Hey sis-“ Lucas stopped. He saw the yellow pony looking at them.

“Uhh.. who is that?” Elijah asked Ava. “She is my friend!”

“A weird looking one..” Elijah said under his breath, but Ava heard that. “No! You do not make fun of my friend! And, stop begging for money every time you ask me. It’s getting annoying and I won’t have enough money left to buy myself food, and other stuff.” Ava said. She looked at them, serious.

“Ooo then, I’m telling mommy that you are not being nice to us..” Lucas said.

“Fine! I don’t care! I’ll just tell her the truth that you guys are talking all my money.” Ava shouted.

“MOMMY! AVA DOESN'T WANT TO BE NICE TO US! PLUS, SHE BROUGHT SOME WEIRD LOOKING GIRL IN OUR HOUSE WITHOUT ASKING YOU!” Elijah yelled. Fluttershy gave them a look of: really?

“Uh, Elijah, mom isn’t here remember? Only dad is here. And he’s outside at the backyard,” Elijah looked at Lucas with a duh look. “Well, we go outside and tell him,” Elijah rushed down the stairs and went into the backyard. Lucas followed.

“Ugh, they are so annoying. Hey Fluttershy, I have a question,” Ava looked at Fluttershy. “Yes?”

“How did you get in this world in the first place? Aren’t you supposed to be in equestria?” Ava had a look of confusion.

“Oh! Well, I don’t know. I was just taking a nap until I woke up in that forest.” Fluttershy said, she looked confused just as Ava.

“Oh well, then we have to figure out how to get you back,” Ava said. She looked upset. She didn’t want her favorite character going so soon. But she knew that she had to go back to the real place she belongs.

“Yeah. Hey, you should check up on your brothers and explain to your dad about what happened,” Fluttershy said. “Oh yeah right!” Ava walked away from the front door and made it way to the back door. She saw that her brothers weren’t there.

“Ava, who is that girl at the front?” Ava’s dad looked at her, suspicious.

“Oh well, she’s my new friend!” Ava said.

“Oh okay then and, you don’t have to give your brothers money if you don’t want to. I’ll talk to your mother about that. okay?”

“Sounds good!” Ava walked back inside and went back to Fluttershy.

“He said that he will talk to my mother about that whole money thing,” Ava said.

“That’s great! I’m happy that you stood up for yourself!” Fluttershy said, happy. “I wish I could stay more but I think I have to go. I have to find a way to get bac-“

BOOM!

Fluttershy was cut off by a loud explosion. Fluttershy and Ava looked at directions where the noise was coming from. Ava and Fluttershy saw her friend Twilight.

“OMG Fluttershy! I found you!” Twilight said. She looked next to her to see Ava.

“Hello! Thank you for finding my friend for me!” Twilight said happily.

“Um, no problem. Does this mean that she has to go?” Ava knew she would go now but she didn’t want to say it.

“Yes. I’m sorry but thank you!” Twilight said.

“Wait! Before I go lemme say something.” Fluttershy stopped her friend. Fluttershy went up to Ava and hugged her.

“I’m happy to help you.” Fluttershy let go.

“Yes. Thank you so much for helping me standing up for myself!” Ava waved to Fluttershy and Twilight.

“Bye!” And BOOM! A another explosion and they were gone.

“Bye.”



The next week was a blast for Ava!

After Ava said that to her Ex friends, Ava was beginning to feel more powerful and can stand up for herself, with that she will for now on she will be more bold and helping people if they can’t stand up for themselves. And she just did what she said she will do. People starts to notice that Ava is being more bold and was standing up for herself. So the people that were bullying her started to be nice to her.And she made new and more!

“Thank you Fluttershy..”

Comments ( 9 )

While the story needs to be edited better(no offense to the editor themselves as my content is/was way worse before being edited), the story does have charm and for me, that's all I need in a story :heart:

10289928 Of course. Also, just to make it look better, I suggest when crediting the editor, just their name is fine as it looks cleaner. Like this-

Pinkiepartypie29

Of course, you don't have to do it but just food for thought. Sorry if I'm imposing:heart:

10289932
Thanks for that. I’ll use it next time :scootangel:

I agree this story does have quaint charm, besides we all start somewhere.

I had fun, above all that's really all a story should be.

Good job!

I really liked this! Sometimes the stories between humans and ponies don’t flow super well, but you did a really nice job on this one! One teeny, tiny tip would be to not be afraid to be more descriptive, but, like I said, I liked this story a lot.:twilightsmile: that’s so Fluttershy to help out like that.:yay:

Login or register to comment