• Published 15th Jun 2020
  • 1,831 Views, 52 Comments

The Light's Chosen (Archived Version) - The Warrior Of Darkness



When Miqo'te Warrior of Light Skye Pendragon falls to Equestria, he learns that this world, is drastically different than his own. What will happen? (No knowledge of FFXIV is needed)

  • ...
3
 52
 1,831

Reflections Of The Author

Hmm. So, this is a message notifying that this story is now archived! And will get a new rewritten edition soon after I complete ShB. My reasonings for doing so: One, the story in it's current form breaks lore severely, and not only that, but it also breaks another series of unintended things that I haven't foreseen, for that, I chose to archive it. Another reason, is that I feel that ultimately, this story does not bring to light the tone and mood of the story I am going for. Lastly, and most important: I could not for the life of me think on how to get from point A to B with this story, and as such, I'm throwing it back to the drawing board.

Don't worry, for those that enjoyed it, it will be tempered again in the hot forges of Azys Lla, and be reborn! Hopefully, the next is more enjoyable, and as such, it will be fundamentally different. I'm thinking a new name might be in order for it, and as such, I see fit to call it either Light's Chosen: Realm Reborn; following the rebirth of FFXIV after it's supposedly disastrous launch way back when; or the other name: Equestria's Chosen Light. They both have a ring to it huh? Let me know which one seems good, or if you have another name in mind, I'll spin the wheel.

Another thing, while this story is regarded as anthro, I am contemplating making them human instead, and they'll end up being 5 on the anthro scale instead of four. Still deciding that.

Comments ( 9 )

im sad but i wish you luck

10365530
Don't be sad cause das not good! The rework will be better, I believe in this! And thank you for the luck!

10365531
i want it to work out but life never works like that hopefully it will only time will tell

10365494
She only has two tankbusters in Extreme, iirc. And honestly, you should be fine with Titania nowadays. Most people know her mechanics by now. You should have seen week one Titania though... swear I was stuck on her for two hours.

But I do not envy you for later fights. The dev team really went all in with most of the end game content. It's nuts.

10365577
Oh great. So they were correct in saying they were going to crucify me upon my own greatsword. I can't believe I said that I wanted to become a main tank for the guild. I can't wait for the healers to play how low can you go. I guess that means I'll be using Living Dead a lot more.

10365577
So. It went pretty good. Except for the part where I turned the tank cleave on everyone and caused a wipe. XD

Will the new story be added as a “sequel” to this story to find it easier? Or will we have to wait for it to pop up in new stories?

10367880
No. I will make sure to add it as a sequel to this story so there isn't a mass of confusion.

10367880
Not exactly sure how to put that "sequel up, but I'll make sure to place it there.

Login or register to comment