• Published 13th Jun 2020
  • 282 Views, 4 Comments

Seizing the stars (phase three) - keithsterling



This story is parallel to the Interlude story of the same same name Missing Pieces.

  • ...
 4
 282

Chapter 22

~One week before Justice and Celestia leave for R&R duty infinity palace~

In the officer's quarters aboard the infinity palace, Justice finishes gathering his wife's luggage and wonders why his wife's needs so many suitcases they are not going to a diamond resort on some tropical beach. They're going to hot, sweltering, and wet areas of the eastern sector called Zhongguo on the planet of ARK.

A moment later, the soft pip plop of mare's bare feet on the exposed steel deck plates of quarter's gives away to a muted pip plop on the carpeted area coming up behind Justice was beautiful light pink alicorn mare with moderate violet, moderate rose, and pale gold streaks mane and tail. Her 5ft 9in tall, curvy and elegant equine figure was attired in the upper half of a form-fitting blue spacesuit with powder blue trim. Folded on her back were her superb light pink feathered bird wings.

Her slender and smaller gracefully rounded light pink bare feet were visible with bright red toenail polish on five slightly plump elegant looking toes. She walks up to the tower of suitcases and carefully counts down four places from the top. Went she reaches the fourth bag, she carefully extracts it from the tower and hands it to her uncle. This pink Alicorn mare was Galactic Medical Technician Director Cadence Sparkle. She is in charge of the entire Infinity Star Sector Medical Operations. The only Terran Alicorn to be awarded this prestigious position who not a pure Imperator Alicorn mare.

"This the bag aunt Celestia will take with her on vacation. She sometimes over packs." Cadence explains as she hands her uncle the bag.

A moment later, from the second bedroom, a very lovely looking lavender-colored half Alicorn/siren mare with a sky blue mane and tail appears. Her 5ft 10in shapely and elegant equine figure was attired in the upper half of a periwinkle gray form-fitting spacesuit with purple trim. Her lavender-colored slender and smooth bare feet pip plop mutely up to her grandfather. This half Alicorn/Siren mare was Royal shogun Alysia Ara Silverlight, the granddaughter of Rear Admiral (Upper) Justice Silverlight and his wife Galactic Technician officer Celestia Silverlight.

"Remember you two; you are both scheduled to attend the Omicron Military institute Academy commencement ceremony in the next few weeks. That also includes the event the night before the ceremony commandant's ball. First Officer Clio Quasar is already there as she looking at the latest trainees classes for my Carrier. You two are representing the command staff of 'IAS Stellar Eclipse.' So your dress uniforms are a must. You must look and act your best." Justice said, reminding as he soon joined by his wife, Celestia.

"Yes, uncle."Cadence respond

"Yes, Grandpa," Alysia responds.

~It the evening one week later Omicron Military Institute Academy~

It the evening one week later at the Omicron Military Institute Academy, the Commandant's ball in the multipurpose module of the Space station. The multipurpose room is sparsely decorated for the Commandant's ball small ensemble play music at the front of the room on a small stage. Standing in one corner of the room sipping soft apple cider from a 7-ounce champagne flute was Royal shogun Alysia Ara Silverlight attired in the light gray New Lunar Republic formal women's dress uniform. Her muscular lavender-colored legs and slender/smooth bare feet were encased in black sheer stockings with polished black high heel pumps. On her head behind her horn was a light gray peaked cap with a gold half-moon pin in the center of the cap.

Not too far away was Galactic Medical Technician Director Cadence Sparkle like Alysia; she was sipping soft apple cider from a 7-ounce champagne flute attired in the royal blue formal women's dress uniform of the Crystal Empire. Her slender pink-colored legs and slender gracefully rounded shaped light pink bare feet were encased in black sheer stockings with polished black high heel pumps. On her head behind her horn was a royal blue peaked cap with silver snowflake pin in the center of the cap.

A surprise for both Cadence and Alysia was Lieutenant Colonel Aurora Silverlight; she was at the Omicron Military Institute Academy by the request of First Officer Clio Quasar. Like them, she was sipping soft apple cider from a 7ouce champagne flute attired in the navy blue Solar Empire formal women's dress uniform. Her slender and perfectly shaped light blue bare feet were encased in black sheer stockings with polished black high heel pumps. On her head behind her horn was a navy blue peaked cap with gold stylized sun pin in the center of the cap.

The next surprise for both Cadence and Alysia was Galactic Knight commander Erato Aureola; she was also at the Omicron Military Institute Academy by the request of First Officer Clio Quasar. Like them, she was sipping soft apple cider from a 7ouce champagne flute attired in the dark blue women's dress skirt uniform of an Imperator Alicorn Aerospace pilot. Her slender, splendid-looking dim gray bare feet were encased in black sheer stockings with polished black high heel pumps. On her head behind her horn was a dark blue peaked cap with a gold stylized star pin in the center.

Lastly was Galactic Knight first officer Clio Quasar like the four other mares she was sipping soft apple cider from 7-ounce champagne flute attired in the sea-green Imperator Alicorn space force specialist formal women's dress uniform. Her slender gracefully looking cool gray bare feet were encased in black sheer stockings with polished black high heel pumps. On her head behind her horn was a sea-green peaked cap with a gold stylized star pin in the center.

"All right, Ladies, this ball is starting to get a bit too stuffy and pompous for my liking. Shall we leave with all the dignity of a crew member of the 'IAS Stellar Eclipse' and Royal Battle fleet of the Infinity Star Sector." Clio said confident and commanding as the other four mares felt all the contempt directed toward the contingent representing Rear Admiral (Upper) Justice Silverlight warship.

With that, the proud and confident contingent representing 'IAS Stellar Eclipse' and Rear Admiral (Upper) Justice Silverlight walks out the multipurpose room with their heads held high to the chagrin of the other warship contingents at the Commandant's ball. All of the other warship contingents are jealous of the outstanding reputation that 'IAS Stellar Eclipse' and her crew of the elite have. Many of these warship contingents have tried to dethrone 'IAS Stellar Eclipse' and her crew by hiring the elite of the elite for their crew, but fail.

In the long, tough transparent corridor of the garrison class space station, the soft pip plop of many mares stocking-clad bare feet on steel deck plates echo in the corridor as the five mares representing Rear Admiral (Upper) Justice Silverlight warship has decided to remove their high heel pumps from their sore feet. The five mares are on their way to the Academy Aerospace fighter pilots trainee's barracks or more to the point a small green area in front of the barracks. As the stocking clad group emerges out of the corridor, they walk into a small park in front of the main gate leading onto trainee's barracks at the center of the park sat a small monument to the only aerospace fighter pilot mare that died as a result of the unchecked greed of a Commandant and his command staff at the Academy.

'Knight Candidate Clotho Aureola'

Upon arriving at the monument, Galactic Knight commander Erato Aureole's eyes moist with joy the monument had several red roses to decorate it, placed by Aerospace fighter pilot trainees hoping that they will return to this monument alive after graduation from the Academy as an Elite Aerospace fighter pilot. Overwhelmed with the sight, Erato places her already remove pumps on a stone bench in front of the monument before reaching up on her head, removing her dark blue peaked cap and placing it beside her shoes. The three mares from the planet of Sol blink with surprise as Erato reach under her skirt and remove her stocking leave her in her dim gray bare feet. As she kneels down in front of the monument to begin a silent prayer.

"Clio, why did Erato, remove her stockings and kneel down in front of this monument?" Alysia inquiry a bit puzzled with the display, as were the other two mares from Sol.

"It the only way we could thank the stallion who paid for this monument with his own monthly wages till it was completed," Clio said heartfelt as she set her pumps and Sea green peaked cap on the stone bench, before removing her stockings leave her in her cool gray bare feet. Joining in with the silent prayer of Erato as she kneels down in front of the monument.

"Who was this stallion, Clio?" Aurora asked

"It was your father, Aurora. After we graduated from Omicron Military Institute Academy. Your father gave up his monthly wages to pay for this monument. He kept me, Clio, Urania, and Calliope in the dark about this tribute to my older sister Clotho Aureola. The only one that knew was your great grandmother, Empress Galaxy Cosmos. Because your father needs the approval of the Empress to do this monument to my older sister." Erato explains as the three mares from Sol give a startled gasp.

"Erato, answer me this, was your older sister Clotho my uncle, first love?" Cadence inquiry as Erato shook her head.

"I thoughts so, Aurora and Alysia think about this how does your father and grandfather treat your mother and Grandmother?" Cadence inquiry as she looks toward the other two mares from Sol.

Before Galactic Medical Technician Director Cadence Sparkle follows suit, she placed her heel, and royal blue peaked cap on the bench, before removing her stockings and kneeling in her light pink bare feet. Before long, the last two mares remove their stockings and kneel in their bare feet before the monument of their father and Grandfather first love.

~It the morning of Omicron Military Institute Academy graduation~

The five mares representing Rear Admiral (Upper) Justice Silverlight warship 'IAS Stellar Eclipse' sitting in the box seat reserve for the contingents of the command staff from all the Imperator Alicorn star sector battle fleets watching the commencement ceremony of graduating class. Went the commencement ceremony conclude the command staff contingents walk onto the field to congratulate the graduates of the Academy. At the same time, scoping out potential new recruits to join their warship crew and star sector battle fleets.

What happened next threw a monkey wrench into all the plans of the other Star Sector Battle Fleets who were looking to steal Galactic Knight page Twilight Sparkle from out under the nose of 'IAS Stellar Eclipse' contingents for their own greedy purposes. Except for the command crew contingents from seven sister star sector led by Queen Aphrodite Heavens, who was asked by her nephew Rear Admiral (Upper) Justice Silverlight to keep an eye on his command crew contingents during the commencement ceremony. Royal shogun Alysia Ara Silverlight reaches into the inside pocket of her dress jacket and pulls out a letter and hand it to Twilight.

"Galactic Knight Page Twilight Sparkle and her 15th trainee flight are hereby assigned to the Super Carrier Class warship designated 'IAS Stellar Eclipse' of the main Royal Battle Fleet under the command of Rear Admiral (Upper) Justice Silverlight. Your flight will be under the command of Galactic Knight commander Erato Aureola, the Crown of Light Group leader." Royal Shogun Alysia Ara Silverlight explains as all Galactic Knight pages from the 15th trainee flight can hardly believe they luck being assigned to "IAS Stellar Eclipse'.

~Very late in the evening of the same day of the omicron military institute academy graduation on the Planet of ARK in the city of Zen-Zhu Xiang in the state of Zhou~

Walking down the street in the city of Zen-Zhu Xiang toward a small bar was magnificent looking pale pink imperator Alicorn mare with old gold color mane and tail. Her athletic 6ft 4in equine figure was attired in a Fuchsia color slightly below the knee-length dress. On her impeccable looking pale pink bare feet were black ankle-strap sandals. Folded on her back were her natural-looking pale pink feather bird wings.

On her head behind her horn was deep blush colored broad-brimmed straw hat called a picture hat, a black felt ribbon wrapped around the crown of the hat. This imperator, Alicorn mare, was Queen Aphrodite Heavens, the ruler of Seven Sister Star sector and great Aunt to Rear Admiral (Upper) Justice Silverlight on his great grandmother side. As Aphrodite pushes through the door into the bar, it is unusually packed for this late in the evening.

She looks towards the ewe barmaid morph behind the bar, cleaning a short highball glass with a clean bar rag. The ewe morph gestures with her head toward a single wooden door set in the wall at the end of the bar. Aphrodite weaves her way through the crowded establishment to the door. She pushes it open and walks into a single long hallway with three private rooms roughly the same size on either side of this hall. She continued down the hall to the last room and turns the knob on the door and walks in. On the other side of the door, she was standing in a single 10x10 square room. Toward the rear of the room was a curtained area in shadows with a single square table with an empty wooden chair on her side.

"Shoes off mare before you sit down on the chair." A stallion voice said in a near-perfect dark vocal tone from the shadows as Aphrodite reached down, slips the bands off her heels, and removes her sandals, leaving her barefooted.

She pip plops across the wooden floor up to the table and sits down on the chair. She quickly glances to her left side and noticed several small broken pieces of sharp glass scattered about the floor. Now she knows why her contact told her to arrive at the bar wearing sandals and then told her to remove them. If she was going to try anything, she would have to walk over the broken glass, cutting up the soles of her feet.

"Tee-hee, you do love these espionage type meetings nephew," Aphrodite said playfully as the lights go on in the room sitting on the other side of the table was Rear Admiral (Upper) Justice Silverlight.

"So do you auntie (looking toward his auntie's remove sandals by the door)." Justice comments as his great aunt Aphrodite chuckles.

"I am good, nephew. I will remain barefooted for you." Aphrodite said, knowing as he pushes a small highball glass containing soft apple cider to his great aunt.

"How did the commencement ceremony go, Auntie?" Justice inquiry taking a sip from his glass of soft apple cider.

"As expected nephew, your granddaughter handed Galactic Knight Page Twilight Sparkle the completed reassignment papers in front of the entire star sector contingents. The overall feeling was a shock. I also pick up contempt from the Horsehead nebula star sector. Eagle Nebula star sector both star sectors are rivals to Infinity Star Sector. But what was strange the Andromeda Galaxy Star Sector has a mix of anger and shock went Alysia handed the papers to Twilight." Aphrodite explains taking a drink from her cup of soft apple cider.

"So what great grandmother thought one of those star sectors aided the hobgoblins and allowed them to enter Imperator Alicorn space. They were no way to enter Imperator Alicorn space without getting pick up by an Imperator Alicorn Border Surveillance post. Unless they were aided." Justice explains taking another drink from his cup.

"I see my Intelligence bureau, has found the evidence that you and your son could not. Linking that weapon shipment from the Hobgoblins to the Planet of Sauria." Aphrodite comment as Justice shook his head.

"All right, nephew, if you would excuse me, I must head back into space. We will talk again, like this. I do enjoy these espionage type meetings with you, nephew." Aphrodite said pleased as she stood back up and walk back to the door. To put her sandals back on and leave the bar to head back to her hidden space shuttle.

Comments ( 2 )

Why does the title have (Main) in it? You reply to comments by moving your mouse over to the right hand side of the comment you want to reply to and clicking on the >> that appears.

10291547
The reason it has Main on it starlight nova is because this is a parallel story with the interlude story of the same name. Their two entirely different story going on at the same time. The main as it say is main story in missing pieces story ark.

Login or register to comment