• Published 11th Jun 2020
  • 1,354 Views, 39 Comments

I've got a lot of luck, but not much else - Leonnidus454



I get reborn in Equestria with RPG abilities but I accidentally put all my AP into luck, in the weakest job class, and get stuck with a demon cat who does nothing! Can this get any worse?!

  • ...
21
 39
 1,354
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

i thought he might bring up how twilight is acting like a mugger to him by demanding something from him. also abouse of power could follow now she is annoyed

Ps nice to see a fellow fan.

Love the chapter very funny especially the alucard bit hahaha keep it up

10452406
That is what I said. The quotation marks around claimed meant that she was "claiming" it without any real grounds to do so, thus, perfectly legal for anyone else to take it up.

10452408
Yeah but everyone thought they'd get in trouble if they took it, but this isn't the case as Twilight would be upset that she didn't get to do that quest, she wouldn't make a big fuse over it.

10450320
You are right, but oh well. The character stays in character when he is being annoyed.
I like the creativity of the author in the story and how it plays. Humiliated twice Twilight by unique methods that played well at the end of the chapter without getting lost in the comedy or the progress of the story, bullfrogen eyes and explosives were a unique way of telling Fuck off in a nice and stinky way...


It’s a helluva spicey. Lil miss jay was the author who draws that Tempest Shadow.

10452443
Chris is still coping with his situations? He went Alucard without the violence that entails that name. Must be normal when the world changes.

Is this fic Perma-dead or on hiatus?

More luck please 😸

Login or register to comment