• Published 8th Jun 2020
  • 234 Views, 37 Comments

Stories Not Appearing Is This Fic - SirNotAppearingInThisFic



SNAF's collection of scrapped scenes, fragments of stories or ideas, and anything else that doesn't deserve to be lost and forgotten.

  • ...
 37
 234

Possibly the Shortest Rejection Fic Ever

:moustache::raritydespair:

Author's Note:

There are no words; don't believe in the lies Fimfiction tells you! In fact, there are only 2 characters, which you can plainly see. I would be impressed if someone could do it with fewer.

This took an embarrassingly long time to write and I even got editing help from Bugsydor (thanks!) to make it the best story it can be.

Now with a thoughtful review from hawthornbunny.

Comments ( 7 )

I'm cheap so this video will have to do for an explanation for now (it's also awesome):

Whether or not it's actually shorter than Biscuit's story is still up in the air.

I fully support this insanity.

A remarkable exercise in minimalism.

10714045

Ha! I didn't even notice the latest chapter was made yesterday. I just arrived because it was the first story by default sort on your Stories page, which it would've been even if you didn't update, since this is 1yr old compared to Yaks' 2yrs old?

10714055

I just arrived because it was the first story by default sort on your Stories page

That's an interesting implication. Turns out I'm an interesting enough author to have people looking through a list that's got only my stories in it.

since this is 1yr old compared to Yaks' 2yrs old?

Shhhh! Don't remind me about how much I haven't written lately! :applecry:

10714068

Sorry about that! ... In other things about me, I have read enough of your stories that your name feels familiar so I felt like looking around your other stories!

Which is sorta what you're saying, but I'm saying it took more than 1 story.

10714045

Well, then, aren't you lucky that I'm through with my RIL backlog and aiming to write some more (and these ponies are on That List). Honestly that doesn't count for much until it actually happens, and we'll see how much success I'm met with if/when I actually try.

I am lucky and I hope you do. :heart:

Login or register to comment