• Published 20th Jun 2020
  • 1,906 Views, 19 Comments

Tummy Wubs - Somber Concerto



Fluttershy walks through a portal, finds herself at the home of a man named Dyllin, and she REALLY wants tummy rubs.

  • ...
6
 19
 1,906

Chapter 5

"Yes, I know what happened. I'm the one who opened it up in the first place." Lyra admitted. "But before you do anything rash, let me explain!"

"We're listening." Said Celestia.

"Years ago my great grandmother Starla Mist discovered humans. She fell in love with them immediately and tried to learn everything she could, but she hit a brick wall fairly soon, as humans where deemed pure fairy tale and had contradicting information in what little there was. So she spent years of her life finding a way to safely create a stable portal to learn more about them, for the good of pony kind and to become friends, as she knew they were very powerful even without magic. She knew what she was doing, but then you threw her in prison for doing NOTHING wrong or illegal! She was only trying to learn! You wreaked her portal before you even knew how it worked and you could have killed people or ponies! It was unstable! I snuck out and fixed it a few days ago and I saw Fluttershy coming so I hid, but she got pulled in. Don't worry, she is safe where that portal leads. The portal is stable, you just need to know how to control it. That portal is my family legacy. One day ponies and humans will live in harmony and you will have US to thank! The portal is closed because she is comfortable where she is. I can open it, but she probably won't want to leave."

"Oh Lyra, I had no idea! I'm so sorry! I owe you and your family a huge apology. But for now, lets rescue- I mean, check on Fluttershy." Said Celestia.


Twilight stepped through the portal which stayed open behind her. Lyra told her what to expect but she was still impressed by the sheer size and symmetry of the building in front of her. "Wow, and they do this without even using magic!" She said to herself. She stepped up to the door and knocked on it three times. The door creaked open to reveal.. A HUMAN! Oh my Celestia, an actual human!

"Twilight?! Oh please don't tell me you got sucked through a closing portal too."

"No, it's open now. I'm here to bring Fluttershy home. She can come back whenever she wants, we fixed the portal now."

"Oh. Umm, okay. Fluttershy, you can come here it's Twilight."

"TWILIGHT?!" Fluttershy asked in surprise. She galloped at Twilight full speed and hugged her so hard Twilight couldn't breathe. "Oh Twilight I missed you so much! I didn't know if I would ever see you again! Oh wait- you're not stuck here too are you?!"

"No, we fixed the portal. You can come in and out as you please and it won't close. I came to bring you home. Don't worry, you can come back if you want."

"Oh, I can go home? That's great! But- can Dillan come?" Dillan looked at Fluttershy, and she knew what he was thinking. That's how she spoke to animals, animals speak with there eyes, and his where saying, Wait, what? You want me to come to Equestria?

"Umm... I guess if he wants to. But Lyra is probably going to swarm him with questions."

"So," Fluttershy started. "Will you please come with me to Ponyville? Everyone is really nice, especially Lyra."

"I'd love to."


They lived happily together switching from house to house. Meeting each others friends and everything else. I don't want to spoil the sequel but it turns out humans can't eat pony food either. The real struggle was telling there friend they where together, worried about what they might think. But that's a story for another time.

Author's Note:

And now I get to drive you all crazy by writing two or three stories before I get the sequel. Sorry, not sorry.:trollestia:

Comments ( 6 )

This was a perfect and satisfying ending and I can't wait for the sequel.

This was cute, but that last chapter seemed a bit rushed.

10320565
Yes, I did rush it a bit. I was just trying to get the how they got back and stuff part too so there wouldn't be any plot holes for the sequel. I don't really care about how they got home but I wanted to make a well-rounded story. There's nothing more annoying than a story that skips half of the plot.

I waited 5 chapters, and no sequel???

11534535
Yes. Only the best for Fluttershy.

11426375
That's what happens with 3 years of procrastination. (Might fix that soon. :raritywink:)

Login or register to comment