• Published 1st Jun 2020
  • 978 Views, 6 Comments

The Broken Friendship. - tam285



Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a magical place where fantasy and fun is as far as the eye can see.

  • ...
1
 6
 978

Confused and Lost.

Freddy woke up, the first thing he felt was the hot air. Getting up revealed the outside, something he'd not seen in years. Looking to the left revealed a lake, with something swimming in it. To his left was Bonnie. However, he looked more cartoonish than a robot. Still missing his face and his arm, though.

Looking around for Foxy, he noticed where he was. In a tree. However, Bonnie was waking up.

"My head.." Bonnie groaned, feeling horrible. Sitting up, he looked at Freddy. Specifically, his appearance. He couldn't help but chuckle.

"You look stupid, Freddy." he said, still laughing. "Where's Foxy?"

Freddy pointed to the tree branch which was still supporting the fox in some magical way.

"We should get to getting that fox down, shouldn't we?" he asked.

"Yeah."

So, he got to hitting the base of the tree to either wake Foxy up, or destroy the tree. By the way it was going, the destruction of the tree was going to happen first. Then Freddy realised something easier and simpler.

"Bonnie, I can stand on your shoulders to grab Foxy!" he said, stopping hitting the tree.

Bonnie sighed. "Fine, but make it quick. I don't wanna lose my other arm. Freddy nodded and told him where to stand.

"Okay... Stand there!" he said, pointing to a spot on the grass. Bonnie agreed and let Freddy climb on his shoulders. Grabbing Foxy's leg, he fell with a scream, shortly by Freddy who landed right on top of Foxy.

It took him a few seconds to realise where he was.

"Capt'n?" He asked, lifting up his eyepatch with his hook. "Ye look... different, lad."

Freddy chucked. "We kinda look like that horrible TV show the company made back when we were first built."

"Aye." Foxy said, pondering for a second. "I'll be darned if I can remember what the song was at the beginin'."

Freddy smiled. His head began to glow as the tune came back to the old pirate. When the song ended, Freddy looked up. "That one?"

Foxy nodded in delight. "Aye, Las! Just how ah' remembered it, too!"

Bonnie sighted. "Those were the glory days..."

"Best not to dwell on the past, lad." Foxy said, walking over. "All that we best be worryin' about be now."

"But what if people don't like us, Foxy? I have no face!" Bonnie cried, pointing to his missing face.

"Then just tell em' to shove it to Davey Jone's locker, or tell em to come to me, lad."

This made Bonnie feel significantly better. Or as better as an rabbit animatronic with no face or arm could feel, but that's not the point.

Freddy's ears perked up like an animal. He heard children's voices nearby." Guys, I hear voices..."

Foxy and Bonnie both turned around. "It's probably just a bird, capt'n. Probably just flyin' overhead."

Freddy wanted to scream. "Foxy, I ain't that stupid." he said, facepalming. "I know the difference between a bird flying above me and a literal child talking."

Foxy chuckled. "And how do you know that, landlubber?"

"Because." Freddy said, an evil smile on his muzzle. "I actually was liked by kids."

Bonnie stepped in at the right time, so nothing was said that they'd regret.

Freddy sighed. "Sorry, Luke." he apologised.

Foxy looked down in shame. "Aye be sorry too capt'n. Twas uncalled for me to act out like that."

They shook hands (paws?) and made amends. Then the hushing of a voice came from a bush nearby.

They all looked at each other, nodding with determination. Freddy walked towards the bush carefully.

Scanning the bush revealed a small baby dragon, paralysed with fear. Freddy instinctively backed up as to not scare him further.

"Ahoy, lad." Foxy said, to start the conversation. "What's yer name?"

He stayed silent, only looking at the fox with wide eyes.

"Maybe he doesn't understand us?" Bonnie suggested.

Then the dragon got up on two legs yelling a word, almost sounding like a name, and took off running in the other direction.

"WAIT!" Foxy yelled, trying to get him to come back, but he was too far away. He pointed to a bush just out of view and pointed to them.

That's when Freddy took off running into a small passageway. Foxy and Bonnie took off in the same direction shortly after.

After a few minutes of running, they stopped. Growling could be heard from to the left. Out jumped a creature, formed out of wood and leaves.

By the looks of it, the creature looked to be hostile.

"It be defending it's territory, capt'n! What should we do?" Foxy asked, eyeing the beast, as to make sure it wouldn't get the jump on them.

"We defend OUR lives, Foxy!" he yelled, raising his fist. "ATTACK!" He yelled, charging at the monster's legs.

The creature tried to push him forward, but he pushed back. Despite how hard that was to do, he pushed on. Freddy had almost gotten the thing off a cliff, but it pushed back and send him flying.

"FREDDY!" Bonnie yelled out in fear, expecting the worst. The damage was minor, his eye just came of his socket, normal for him.

"JUST KEEP FIGHTING, WE CAN WIN!" He yelled back, holding his head. Still on the ground, he saw a light blue and rainbow blur speed past him, followed by a wooden explosion. Sitting up he was even more confused than he was before.

He saw 6 small ponies and that dragon from earlier, defending Foxy and Bonnie against the fight.

He sat there until Foxy and Bonnie made sure that he was okay and helped him get up. Then the two characters had a very awkward, very silent moment.

"Uh, hello?" asked Freddy, giving and awkward wave. They all stayed in silence, until Bonnie came from behind them.

"Alright guys I think that thing's dead. Hopefully we don't ru-" He saw the ponies and dragon and wanted to die twice. "Foxy, pinch me to make sure I'm not having a fever dream."

Foxy did so and indeed, he was not having a weird fever dream.

"Well, my name is Twilight Sparkle..." she said, awkwardly. "These are my friends, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack and Pinkie Pie." she each pointed her hoof to each friend as she said their names. "And this is my assistant, Spike." he gave an awkward claw wave.

"Well nice to meet you, my name is Freddy, this is Bonnie, and that's Foxy." Freddy said, pointing to his friends. Foxy gave a pirate grunt of approval and Bonnie gave a welcoming wave.

"We should get back to my place, Twilight suggested, starting to walk back the way they came. "Let's go, it's going to rain soon and I don't wanna get caught up in it."

Author's Note:

Chapter 2 out! Thanks for the support!