• Published 1st Jun 2020
  • 975 Views, 6 Comments

The Broken Friendship. - tam285



Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a magical place where fantasy and fun is as far as the eye can see.

  • ...
1
 6
 975

New Animatronics.

Freddy Fazbear woke up but not to a stage. He smelt old, broken. All he could see was the roof, which wasn't particularly interesting, even after looking at in for 5 minutes straight. Getting up, his head began to hurt instantly. Looking straight ahead was a door.

Getting up revealed where he was. Parts and Service, the place where no robot wants to be. Freddy tried to open the door, but failed. Pushing full force against the door, he got it open.

"Freddy?" a voice came from behind. It was Bonnie. Or, what was left of him anyways. The thing got up and inched forward. "Is that you?" It asked. Freddy knew it was Bonnie, those ears were unmistakable.

"Bonnie, sweet golly! What happened to ya? You're all broken and your arm is missing." Bonnie pointed to his face. "So's your face as well..."

He looked down. "We're in Parts & Service, Fred." Freddy laughed.

"I know we're in Parts & Service!" he said, pointing towards the door. "The real question is when we're getting out."

Bonnie just sighed. "Is your programming running loose, partner?" he asked. "We ain't getting out. We're old, broken."

"We're not old and we're certainly not that broken." Freddy reassured. "We're just getting remade into better animatronics!" He said, hoping to cheer up his friend.

"Freddy. You don't know that it's 1997, do you? You've not been active for a year."

"Where's Chica and Foxy?" he asked, bluntly.

"Foxy is being broken for that new Foxy, and Chica..." Bonnie said, slowly. Freddy got the gist of it and slowly mouthed something.

"Well. We gotta escape!" he yelled, charging at the door with all his weight. The door would not budge, however and that scared Freddy most.

"No.." he said, slumping against the door and putting his head on his hands, accepting defeat.

Bonnie just stood there. "Well.." trying to offer condolence to his distressed friend. "At least we'll have a chance to move on, right?"

"These suits are a part of us, Bonnie." Freddy said, looking up. "Even if we did move on to meet god, what makes you think we'll be the same?"

Bonnie tilted his head. "What do you mean by that?"

"I mean that after all these years, like it or not, these things are a part of us and there's no changing that."

"Oh, I see the landlubber woke up." A voice came from beyond the wall. It was only then that Freddy realised there was another part of the room.

Our emerged Foxy, torn up and withered, but still in good spirits.

"Welcome back to the ship, capt'n." He greeted, smiling despite the situation.

"Foxy, how can you smile?" Freddy asked, standing up from the door, using it to support his weight.

"Ah, lad." Foxy started, helping Freddy up. "It be easy as countin'"

Freddy was taken away by this answer. Still determined to give his friend a solid answer, he pushed on. "Ye know all the lads and lasses you performed to over the years?" Freddy nodded slowly. "Well, believe it or not, yer performance will be doin' mighty fine on all them kiddens in the near future."


Bonnie scoffed. "We looked terrifying and dirty."

"Aside from the party pooper there, you made memories that the lads and lasses are gonna grow up with." Foxy explained, smiling as much as he could.

"Yeah but why are we being scrapped?" Bonnie asked, confronting Foxy.

Pushing Bonnie away with his hook, he sighed. "Because, all good things have t' come to an end sooner or later, matey."

Suddenly, the Parts & Service door opened. As they all turned, in floated the Puppet.

"Oh, I see Freddy woke up." She said, floating over to shake his hand, which he returned.

"Good to see you again Puppet." he said, retracting from the shake.

She smiled. "I figured out a way to not be scrapped." All 3 animatronics went wide eyed. "But by the time I figured it out and visited it myself, It was too late for Suzie."

They all shared a minute of silence for their fallen friend. Mourning time stopped when Puppet started to walk away.

"Come to the main room when you're ready." is all she said, leaving the door open.

Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy follow behind shortly after. In the main hall were their replacements. They were plastic, cheaper and overall, just worse looking.

Stopping to observe them, Foxy laughed."These be the lads that replaced the original Fazbear Crew?"

He continued to insult them until the Puppet had enough. "Foxy, stop." she said, putting her hand out and like a dog, he obeyed. She and Golden Freddy had magical powers, and Foxy didn't want to be on the receiving side of them.

Freddy and Bonnie just stared at their toy counterparts behind Foxy.

Toy Bonnie saw them and was awestruck. "Howdy partners!" He greeted, pushing past Withered Foxy. "My name's Toy Bonnie, but you can call me Bon!" He exclaimed, shaking Freddy's hand, and then shaking Bonnie's single hand.

"So sorry we had to meet in such dire of situations, but you had a good run so to speak." Toy Chica said, introducing herself.

Sighing, she introduced the others. "This is Toy Freddy, this is Toy Foxy, and this is BB!"

Hours of talking went by and still, Withered Bonnie still said nothing. Refusing to answer questions and overall, getting a bad vibe.

"How is it already 5:45 already? I swear we be havin' too much fun!" cheered Foxy. The others all stood up and said their goodbyes. The toys went to the staged and deactivated. The withereds went to the Puppet.

"Aye, lass!" Foxy yelled, getting her attention. "Where be this mighty place o' yours?"

Puppet smiled. "I can't disclose that information. But I can set ground rules."

"Rules?" Freddy exclaimed, throwing his arm up. "You're like my mother!"

"Anyways.."

"Okay first rule, she started." When you awaken tomorrow, you'll be in a forest or a cage. Depends if somebody finds you. Secondly, NO KILLING. Finally, make friends. "

Bonnie scoffed." Puppet, not to be rude but I don't think anyone wants to be our friend unless they're a small child. "

She winked." You'd be surprised."

"Aye, lads. Sorry to burst ya bubble but it be almost sunrise." Foxy stated, pointing at the open window. They all started to separate.

"Ahem, where are you going? I can send you there right now if you're fine with that."

They all turned around and shared a look at each other. "With all we've been through, I think we'll be able to handle this." Bonnie announced, raising a hand. Freddy shortly after nodded, follower by him raising his hand.

"Aye, why not. T'aint like I've not been haunting a robot for 30 years." Foxy raised his hook. "So where be this place anyways, las?"

Puppet had an evil look on her face. "Try not to freak out, okay?"

Snapping her fingers, a short blast of light appeared around the 3 and they disappeared in a flash of light, the only thing heard was the tune of the Marionette's music box.

Author's Note:

New chapter coming tomorrow POSSIBLY. Depends how long it will take lol