• Published 13th Sep 2020
  • 2,232 Views, 25 Comments

Superlad - DanishDash



Coming from a broken and abusive household, his little brother gone and no one left to care about. Anon breaks down, wishes he could just get another chance, be better, be useful and help people. Well, wish granted. New powers, new world, new family.

  • ...
5
 25
 2,232

Chapter 5: Suit Up

The smell of breakfast was always a welcome one before a long day of kid jail, aka school.

Love Tap stood by the stove and moved the eggs around in the pan, meanwhile Button Mash sat at the table, trying his best to eat his breakfast and play on his JoyBoy, it was a losing battle.

"Button, sweetie, put that away for now and eat your breakfast." Love Tap said gently with a loving smile.

"Okay mom!"

In that same moment Anon walked into the kitchen, giving a big yawn as he was still half asleep. "Morning everybody.."

"Good morning sweetheart," Love Tap smiled. "Do you want some eggs?"

"Yes please," replied Anon as he sat down beside his little brother. "Morning squirt."

"Morning Anonymous!" The boy greeted with his usual smile and high spirit. "Are you going to school today?"

"Of course I am, why?"

"Mom is taking me to the dentist, I thought maybe you were coming too." Button replied, shrugging before he returned to his waffles.

"It's just a checkup, we had to cancel the last appointment." Anon's mother replied as she placed a plate with some scrambled eggs and toast before him. She gave him a loving smile and he gave one back, but just as he was about to start eating, he noticed the newspaper at his dad's usual spot.

There on the front page was his picture, not as Anon of course, but him flying with the girls. He adjusted his glasses, almost like if to make sure they were really there. His eyes glanced from his brother to his mother and then looked down once again on his plate. Had his family no idea? Would they recognize him? The thought had crossed his mind yesterday but they had said nothing, still they said nothing.

"Wow, he really is cool!" Button suddenly exclaimed, looking at something on his phone.

"Who's cool, honey?" Love Tap asked as was cleaning the pan.

"Superlad!" Button smiled.

Anon almost choked on his eggs. 'Superlad?? That's the name they came up with, really?!!'

"He can fly, and he is super strong, and he can't burn."

Button continued to list all the things that made him cool, making Anon's ears burn a little with embarrassment. Still, how did they get such a list?

"It's all right here on this fan site!"

"Wait, fan site?" Anon reached over and took his brother's phone. He was right, there was a fan site up and running. Nothing major, but it was there. There was a gallery, videos, discussion forums, and even a latest news banner at the very top. His eyes narrowed as he saw there was actually a personal message for him.

Thank you for saving us! We would like to thank you in person with a very special gift, get a hold of us as soon as you're able.

He noticed the admin, 'DangerDash24, wait, Rainbow Dash??'

"Uhm, Anonymous? Can I have my phone back?"

"Huh? O-oh, yeah, sorry." Anon handed Button's phone back, but what he had seen kept him wondering what Rainbow and her friends wanted to give him. Before he could continue with his breakfast, or wonder anymore, his phone vibrated, indicating he had gotten a text. Reaching into his pocket he pulled his phone out and checked the message.

Twilight: Anon, need to talk to you about something important! 😣

Anon: Is it about the fan site?? 😓

Twilight: Wait, how do you know about that already? 😯

Anon: My little brother showed me. Did your friends make it?? 😞

Twilight: Rainbow Dash's idea, not mine. 😓

Twilight: But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about. It's about the mall. 😟

Anon: Did you find anything? 😮

Twilight: Maybe.. Let's talk about it when you get to school. 🤔

Anon: Alright! See you there. 👍

"Who're you texting Anonymous?" Button asked, stuffing his face with another waffle and happily chewing on it.

"Just a friend from school," replied Anon as he put his phone away.

Love Tap smiled and turned to her boys. "I'm so glad you made a friend Anonymous, how is he like?"

"Oh, uhm." Anon scratched his head. "It's actually a girl.."

His mom's eyes instantly started to widen and almost had a sparkle to them. "Really? A real girl?"

"Yes mom, a real girl.." Anon blushed.

"Oh! What's her name?"

"Twilight."

Button Mash looked at his older brother. "I know Twilight! She's my friend's older sister's friend!"

Anon raised an eyebrow. "Who's your friend?"

"Oh that's right, Button has made a special friend too!" Their mother said almost squealing with excitement.

"Special friend?" Anon looked to his younger brother who just looked happy and proud. Though Anon doubted he knew what their mother meant.

"Her name is Sweetie Belle and she's super nice!"

"Is that right?" Anon smiled and ruffled his brother's hair. "Well, good for you little bro." Looking at the time Anon saw he had to finish up and get to school. "Shoot, I can't be late!"

Love Tap hurried over to the fridge. "Don't forget your lunch!"

Quickly before he left he grabbed the lunch she had packed for him and gave her cheek a kiss. "Thanks mom. Good luck at the dentist squirt!" And with that he was off.


"I don't know Dash, it just seems like you're putting a lot of faith in that he will see it.."

Twilight said into her phone. She had barely finished texting Anon before she was suddenly pulled into a group call with Rarity and Rainbow Dash. Twilight was surprised Rainbow could even get up this time in the morning, normally she was always late and looked like she wanted to collapse.

"But with all the attention he's getting, surely he will stumble upon it, darling." Rarity said, sounding just as excited as Rainbow Dash, though still more dignified and calm. "Besides, I simply can't allow my dashing hero to fly around without proper attire."

Well Rarity was right about that, Anon had stumbled upon the site, but what made them think he would ever try and contact them? However, this did provide a unique opportunity. Rarity had the skills to make Anon a real costume for him to wear when he was out there fighting crime. In fact, she was already working on it. Having taken Twilight's advice, she used some special materials to make the suit stronger than his old hoodie.

Twilight had been nervous Rarity would get his size wrong, but she insisted she took careful measurements as she was carried by him, whatever that meant.

"Besides!" Rainbow cut in. "A superhero needs to have allies, we can be those allies!" Twilight almost felt bad for being the only one knowing Anon's secret. Rainbow had been the one who had insisted on his existence and been the most supportive. Though it wasn't like Twilight had done it on purpose, and it was Anon's secret, although she shared it, it was not for her to tell anyone about it.

"Darling, are you still there?"

"Wha, y-yeah, sorry I spaced out there for a second." Twilight took a moment to redirect her focus back to the conversation. "Uhm, so yeah. Girls, how would he even contact you?" Of course Twilight had a few ideas, but she didn't want to seem like she already knew.

"He could write us an email?" Rainbow suggested.

"I don't think that's how it works, listen girls, can I call you back? I'm sorta heading to school."

Twilight could hear Rainbow groan on the other end. "You're such an egghead Twilight!"

"Rainbow, language." Rarity chided. "We're sorry for the interruption dear, you have a good day now. Talk to you soon."

"Sounds good, see you girls later." Twilight hung up.

The school came into view shortly after that, but that was not what caught her eye. She spotted Anon walking up to the school from the opposite end of the street, wearing his black hoodie and thick glasses. She didn't know how far away from the school Anon lived, but maybe he lived close by since he was able to come to school so fast.

When Anon saw her he stopped, and she gave him a smirk. "That was fast, time does fly, right?"

"Morning Twilight, and no. I don't live very far away, only about 15 minutes when you walk." Anon explained as they walked inside. "By the way, what's with that name?"

Twilight blushed. "I don't know, I think it was Rarity that came up with it, and now that Rainbow Dash has made the site it has trended and become viral."

Anon sighed. "So I guess keeping low is out of the window.." Of course that was bound to happen, he did fly three girls out of a mall on fire, carrying them to safety.

"Well it could be worse.. Speaking of the site however, Rarity has made you something to wear."

"Really?" Anon looked to Twilight, then glanced around to make sure no one was listening. "You mean as..." He waved his finger around to make an S, and Twilight nodded.

"I gave her some suggestions on how to make the material stronger, much more so than your old hoodie. Though it will probably need repair once in a while." They both walked inside, the loud chaos of the hallway masked their conversation some more. "But that's not what I wanted to tell you."

"The accident, did you learn something?"

"Yes and no." They stopped by her locker. "I couldn't find anything."

Anon raised an eyebrow. "So we got nothing?"

She shook her head. "No no, that's just it. If what happened to the mall really was an accident, then it would be no problem finding something out, a simple report would be there giving at least a summary of the investigation."

"I see.." Anon frowned. "But don't these things take time?"

Twilight nodded. "Yeah, they do, but in this case the whole investigation is being covered up, or at least, hidden."

"I don't understand." Anon was not sure what Twilight meant. Was she saying someone was covering up the investigation? The public would surely know there was an investigation, so why cover it up in the first place?

"I also found a statement from the police chief, they're going to air it later on today." Twilight continued. "It says the whole thing was a gas line explosion which ignited other vital points of the mall. It doesn't make sense, what vital points would that even be? And how can they know if the police is not even involved with the investigation, or any other government branch."

Anon thought it over, that was strange the local government was not involved, then again no one was hurt, so maybe it was just a matter of insurance. Though why would the police at least not have any files about the investigation that led to the conclusion of a gas explosion?

"You think someone is covering it up?"

Twilight hesitated, she didn't want to start conspiracies, she could be wrong about the whole thing. Maybe she had found nothing because there was nothing to find. "I.. I don't know," She relented. "But I have a bad feeling about it, and Shining seemed so irritable yesterday.. If someone is covering this up, then they would have some sort of influence over the police."

"So what do we do?" Anon finally asked.

"Well, we need to go back and take a look," Twilight replied thoughtfully. "We should not be too long about it either, if there is some sort of evidence, then it probably won't be there for long." She looked at him, then smiled. "Though we might need to solve that costume problem soon too."

"Yeah, but how? I can't just call them and tell them I want the suit out of the blue."

Twilight put a hand to her chin, thinking about it for a moment. Before she answered however the bell rang, signaling the students to get to class. Quickly she got her books from her locker and looked back at him. "Leave that to me, I'll figure something out."

He nodded and watched her go, then he looked around and saw everybody going to class, all carrying their school things. Anon looked down at himself and realized one important thing. "I need to get my books!"


To say the day passed by slowly was an understatement. Anon kept thinking about what Twilight had said, why would someone cover up the real investigation? The question irritated him throughout the day, and he had to remind himself several times that they had no proof, only speculations.

Then there was this whole business with the fan site. Anon could not help himself but to look through it, not because he liked the attention, but more to see what people thought. While the site was simple and still small, the discussions seemed to be growing. Wild theories speculating where he got his powers, law discussions about vigilante justice. There were pictures, sketches, videos, someone had even posted a quick theme song. While it was catchy in some way and did have potential, it needed a lot more work.

Although no one recognized him yet, the feeling never went away, the feeling that there maybe be a chance for someone to recognize him. He still couldn't help feeling nervous when he read about himself, as if the act itself would suddenly make people realize he was this, Superlad... That name made him cringe slightly. It wasn't bad per say, he'd just hoped for the real name from the comics back in his own world.

Finally there was the whole business about this suit Rarity was making for him. Rarity had been allowed to go home the day after the fire, which meant she must have been working insanely fast. From what he had heard about her, once she had an idea she worked faster than a speeding bullet.

It was not like he had other options anyway, she had already seen his face so the risks would probably not be that high, but of course he couldn't just shake off that fear.

When the day finally ended he met Twilight once again after school, he would have eaten lunch with her, but she had some other arrangement and apologized. Anon didn't mind, she shouldn't neglect her friendships and responsibilities just for him, and it did give him some time alone with his thoughts.

Now however she walked up to him with an apologetic look. "Sorry about lunch, I'd just promised I would look over some friends' math homework."

Anon held up his hand , shook his head and gave her an understanding smile. "Nothing to apologize for, I get it." With Twilight relieved they both started to walk down the sidewalk, only this time Anon noted they weren't heading the usual way to the airfield. "Are we not going to the usual place?"

"No," Twilight answered. "I think we should go to the mall and see if we could find something. Do some reconnaissance, if you will."

Anon chuckled. "I'm glad you know what to do, frankly I would have no idea where to even begin if it wasn't for you."

"I think you would have figured it out, besides, I can't really do much without you."

"Ah, the good old with my muscles and your brain scenario?" Anon grinned and Twilight laughed. It felt nice, Anon had never really been able to socialize a lot back in his own dimension, and while he still had a lot of questions about how it all happened, he decided to just enjoy this new chance he had gotten.

The two continued to chat, it wasn't really about anything important, just smalltalk, a nice change from all that Superlad business. Anon learned a lot about Twilight, she went to Crystal Prep Academy before transferring to Canterlot High. She lived with her older brother, Shining Armor, who was married to Crystal Prep's principal, Cadance. Twilight also had an adoptive little brother named Spike, and the four of them lived in the same house. Twilight's parents often travelled, and because Twilight wanted to go to Crystal Prep, then later Canterlot, it was easier to live with her older brother.

Twilight on the other hand didn't learn that much about Anon. It wasn't because he didn't want to talk about himself, she already knew about his deepest secret. He told her a bit about his life before, then about his life here, how it had changed, how different it was and so on. The most notable difference, other than his powers and his family being, well alive and not awful, was that he actually had a chance to find himself. Before he needed to be tough, an asshole with a hard shell in order to keep the pain away, but now he was free of that, so he could actually allow himself to find out what he liked.

He liked to read, strangely enough, liked history and amazingly enough, he enjoyed school. Not the same way Twilight did, but he liked the buzzing of life and color. It was hard to explain, but in his own world everything always seemed so grim and dull, like the world he was in was gray and filled with sadness. He was not sure if it was the world itself or if that was just how he saw things.

While he still felt like an outsider looking in, he still felt much more included and happy. Twilight may be his only friend, but no one feared him here, no one thought he was trouble or a worthless piece of human garbage. They might think him strange, sure, but that was about it. In this world he had the chance to discover himself and be the person he wished he could be.

Anon was grateful for Twilight, she listened to him and seemed to understand the fears of keeping something a secret. She also happily suggested he should join her and her friends for lunch once they got back to school, hopefully next week. Although, Anon wasn't too sure. It was not that he was scared of them, he was just not sure if they were going to like him. Before he never needed to try and make friends, now he had the opportunity and still he felt nervous.

They continued to talk, right up until they got closer to the mall. The area was all sealed off, which was to be expected. The whole place looked like a prison as whoever was investigating had put up large metal walls to keep people out. Again, that was to be expected.

Twilight took her phone, snapping a few pictures. Then she looked to Anon, "Do you see anyone?"

Anon focused his eyes and mind, trying to see through the fence, the walls of concrete and spot any living people around. It still took focus, and the effort made his head hurt slightly, but he managed it. "No, no one is around," he assured and shook his head a little, getting his normal sight back.

"Good, now we just need a way to get inside."

Anon smirked. "That's no problem." Walking over to her he picked her up in his arms.

"EEP!!" She yelped, blushing red.

Making sure it was gentle, Anon moved up into the air, but not more than ten meters. Her hands grabbed his shirt, clutching hard, as if she was afraid to fall down. He couldn't help but chuckle. "Easy Twilight."

"S-sorry!" She said quickly, looking down in a mix of nervousness and fascination. "Never flown before."

"Hardly counts as flying," Anon said as he gently landed on the other side of the fence. Once he did, he put Twilight down who was still in a bit of awe. Then quickly remembering why they were here she looked to the mall and started to walk.

The whole place was a ruin, the fire had been really bad and the building had taken a lot of damage. Anon could hardly believe his eyes, it was horrifying to think how Twilight's friends could have ended their days here. They were safe now, they were okay, but the whole place was like a big dark reminder of what could have happened.

Anon didn't think it possible for a building to look sad, but to think a mall, otherwise so full of life could feel so dead. The quiet was almost unnerving, unnatural. The only sounds around were the ones he and Twilight made.

"So, what are we looking for?" Anon finally asked, having no idea where to begin looking in all this mess.

"Good question.." Twilight admitted. "Try to see if you can spot something strange."

"Something strange?" Anon repeated with a raised eyebrow.

Twilight chuckled. "Sorry, but you know, something that should not be here. It's a long shot, I know, but it's the best I got so far." She reached into her backpack and pulled some sort of device out. It looked homemade, small wires sticking out here and there, a small screen and an antenna.

"What's that?"

"Oh," Twilight winced. She hadn't yet told Anon about the whole magic thing, Equestria, everything that had happened. Not to mention her suspicion about the explosion. Looking back at Anon she quickly found herself not being able to look him in the eyes. "Well, Anon, before I tell you, you should know I've been hiding something.."

Anon raised an eyebrow, prompting Twilight to continue. "We don't have time to talk about it here," she looked him in the eyes. "But I promise I will tell you everything when we're done here, trust me."

It didn't take long for Anon to decide. He wasn't going to be mad or pissy because she was hiding something, everyone had secrets, he had trusted her with his, and she had kept that secret. Now it was his turn to return the favor, so he nodded. "Alright Twilight, I trust you. I'll go see what I can find, but don't get your hopes up." Leaping into the air, Anon flew high up to get a better vantage point.

Twilight watched him go and let out a sigh of relief. She wasn't sure what to expect, Anon had been nothing but a good friend since they met, and despite the short time they had been friends, she trusted him. Turning back to the matter at hand, she turned on her little invention and it wasn't long before she got a reading, it was small, but it was there.

Meanwhile in the air, Anon tried to see with his x-ray vision anything that was not supposed to be there. It was hard to maintain focus, and it felt like his mind and eyes got strained just from the effort. At times his sight would flicker back and forth from his visions, hurting his eyes even more. Despite this, Anon had a good view over the area, but he could find nothing that made him think something was amiss.

As he flew back down however, he could quickly see Twilight had more luck in her search, judging by her worried expression. "Did you find something?" He asked, matching her worried expression.

Twilight nodded, "I think so. We should get back to the hangar though, I don't think we should discuss it here."


It didn't take them long to get to the hangar, Anon simply flew them there. It had surprised Twilight, and she had held onto him for dear life. After a little while however she had relaxed into his arms, enjoying the view and the feeling of moving through the air. Of course, and that was to be expected, she was still a little freaked out about their altitude, which in all fairness was pretty high. He did however make sure they were not high enough for her to get too cold, but still high enough to avoid the worst of onlookers.

When they got back she took a moment to feel the ground beneath her feet again, taking in a few deep breaths. "I don't think I will ever get used to you breaking the laws of physics like that.." She said with a small smile, then walked inside with Anon following.

"How do you think I felt when I first started flying?" Anon chuckled and found a chair to sit on. "So, what did you find?"

Twilight sighed, placing her backpack on the floor before she herself sat down. "Before I tell you that, you should know I was familiar with crossing worlds even before I knew you."

Anon wasn't sure if he was surprised or not, but he didn't have trouble believing her either. He gestured with his hand. "Go on, I'm listening."

"While I was born into this world, one of my friends was not. Like you she came here from another world, a VERY different world." Twilight wasn't sure how much she should say. Like with Anon, Sunset had her secret and it was not for her to tell, so she tried to explain as much as she could without telling him too much, hopefully he would understand. "In her world there were another version of me and my friends, but when she came here there was no version of her."

And so Twilight began to explain everything, or at least as much as she could without revealing Sunset's name. Anon didn't seem to mind, he understood and so respected it. She told him about when her own version came to this world, then told him about the friendship games. It all sounded really insane, and despite her best efforts Anon did not have trouble deducing Sunset's identity, but he decided not to tell her.

Everything she told him was clearly not her greatest moment, and she still felt a lot of guilt about collecting magic, hurting her friends. She was ashamed, and Anon could relate. "All in all, that's how I learned about other worlds, how I learned to use magic, well, a little magic anyway."

Anon smiled. "More importantly, how you met your friends." She smiled, then nodded. "So, now that I know there is a pony world and magic, what exactly have you found out?"

"Oh yeah." Twilight once again pulled out her device. "This," she held it up, "is what I used to detect magic the first time. Yesterday after I checked my brother's computer, I thought there had to be a reason for the whole thing to be covered up, if that was the case. I knew it was unlikely, but I decided to bring my device."

Anon started to understand. "You detected something."

She nodded. "I did. The magic still lingers, like radiation, or an echo. It can't tell me how it happened, but it does tell me it was no ordinary explosion, it was a burst of magic, the likes of which I have never seen."

"Hmm, and since there was a closed investigation, it must mean it was not a person that unleashed that amount of magic?" Anon said in a questioning tone, not sure how magic worked, but that was his conclusion.

Twilight favored him with a smile and nod. "Yes, that is what I figured too. I hope you would see something, like a device big enough to contain such power. But of course, without knowing what you're looking for I can understand it would have been hard.. Not to mention if there really was such a device it would have probably been removed as soon as the so called investigators arrived.."

"What about your friend?" Anon then asked. "If she is more used to magic, maybe she knows something."

To his surprise, Twilight shook her head. "We don't know enough, and besides, I don't want my friends to get involved.. They almost died, and if someone is building such a machine I don't want to bring them in danger."

Anon understood her concern, but they needed answers. "So what do we do now?"

Twilight let out a sigh. "Honestly? I have no idea.. I can only investigate, you're the one with the powers to do something." She smiled a little. "So let's work together to figure this out."

"Sounds good." Anon smiled. "Though, what about the suit? Did you figure something out about that?" Twilight smirked, then held up a phone.


Rarity could hardly believe it, he'd called, he'd actually called. Normally she would never answer a call from a hidden number, but she figured in this case she would take a chance, and it had paid off in spades! If not for her ankle she would have hoped around and squealed in excitement!

When he called she was not sure if she believed him at first, but after a quick recap of the events in the mall she knew it was. He had first asked her how she, and her friends, were doing, like a true gentleman. After confirming everyone was well he had asked about the special gift. Rarity excitedly told him about the costume she had made for him, and she was even more excited when he asked if he could come and pick it up. She had told him of course and they agreed to meet up on the roof of Carousel Boutique, as per suggestion of Rarity herself. If he really was who he claimed to be, then it would be able to get there no problem to get up there. She just thanked her lucky star her parents and her boss allowed her to go there to do some work in the sewing room.

Now here she was on the flat roof, waiting for her dashing hero to appear. The sun had already gone down, there was still a bit of light in the horizon, but it was quickly vanishing. The evening was just so calm an-SLAM!

"Did we miss him?!" Rainbow yelled, panting as she had run all the way from her own house.

Rarity sighed. "Darling, calm down, he hasn't shown up yet." She tilted her head. "Did you bring Fluttershy?"

"I'm here.." Fluttershy called, though more gently than her otherwise loud friend. Unlike Rainbow she had used her bicycle to get here, so she was not as exhausted. "Are you sure it's him?"

"We shall see soon enough," Rarity said in almost a playful tone.

The three friends waited, none spoke, as if they were afraid they would miss something if they did. They waited, and waited, and waited. Finally Rainbow could take it no more, she groaned and stood up. "Forget it, he's not coming at all.. Someone must have pranked called you, Rarity!"

Rarity grimaced and stood up. "It isn't my fault!" She then winced as she felt her bad ankle, so she quickly sat down. "Besides, the gentleman knew a lot about what happened, I was sure it was him."

"Uhm, guys.." Fluttershy tried, but was not heard.

"Well that is just great, I missed an important soccer game on the TV for nothing, just great!" Rainbow continued to fume.

"R-Rainbow..?"

Rainbow turned to her shy friend with a little impatient tone in her voice. "What?"

Fluttershy pointed up at the sky. "He's here.."

Both girls turned quickly, looking to the sky and let out a startled gasp. There, floating about six meters above them was Anon, or as they knew him, Superlad. He wore a brown leather jacket, work pants and a leather flight helmet from the 40ths, goggles over his eyes and all. Anon knew they had seen his face, but he rather not take chances before he had his costume.

"Sorry for keeping you ladies waiting." Anon said as he floated down to the roof. "I had no idea you would all be here." All three girls looked to him in awe, speechless. Anon felt his cheeks flush slightly red, but the flight helmet hid it. "I'm sorry for the sudden appearance, but you said you had something for me?"

Rarity was the first to snap out of it. Quickly she stood, gestured to a box. "Yes indeed darling, I've made you a suit for you to wear." She winced, making Anon go to her.

"Easy now, you're still hurt." He helped her to sit down again. "Are you okay?"

Rarity blushed. "Now I am..."

Rainbow rolled her eyes. "Alright alright, we get it, you're a damsel." She said half mockingly, making Rarity glare at her for a moment. "Listen big guy, we wanted to say thank you. You saved us, and we won't forget it." She gestured to the box. "Rarity might have made it, but it's from us all."

Fluttershy was still a bit intimidated by him, not scared as such, but nervous as she had never seen a boy that could do the things he could. "We hope you like it."

Anon turned to the box, got down on one knee and opened it. The first thing that met him was the S, his logo. He smiled, already knowing he was going to like it. Rarity grinned, having spotted his smile. "Go on darling, put it on, we won't peek. Right, Rainbow Dash?"

Rainbow flushed red and glared at Rarity. "Why are you asking me?!"

With the girls turned around, Anon pulled out the suit. To his relief he discovered it was not one piece, but divided into their own pieces. Essentially there were four parts to his costume, the top, which fitted neatly over his torso, the logo displayed over his chest. The pants with the red shorts on the outside and the yellow belt. The red boots, which were amazingly easy to move in. And finally, the red cape. It wasn't very long, only went down to about his knees, but he thought it was perfect. Of course to put it on he had to strip down to only his underwear, but it was easy to slip into fast. It wasn't too tight, but it felt like a part of him, freed him from any restriction of movement.

"How do I look?"

The girls turned, and gasped. "Oh my, you look very dashing," said Rarity.

"Awesome!"

"Y-you look great.."

"How does it feel darling?" Rarity then asked, going into fashion mode. "Does it fit?"

Anon moved around a little, then nodded. "It feels great, Miss Rarity."

"I'm pleased to hear it. You should note darling that the suit itself can offer little in terms of protection, but it should hold up whatever conditions you put it through. As for the boots, I had to call in a favor, but I'm glad you're pleased. Come by if you need repairs."

Anon gathered his clothes. "I don't know how to thank you.."

Rainbow grinned. "You saved us, I don't even think we're even."

"Indeed darling, we owe you a debt we will never be able to repay."

Fluttershy nodded and whispered a little, "thank you.."

"Still, you have my thanks, all of you. I'm glad you're safe." He inclined his head, took a step back and gave them a small salute with two of his fingers. "See you around."

Before any of them could ask him any questions, he leaped into the air and flew high into the sky, out of view. All three girls looked up, trying to spot him, but he was gone. Rainbow sighed, "Dammit, didn't get to ask him anything, or got a picture.."

"Well at least we got to see him again." Fluttershy said with an encouraging smile.

"Fluttershy is right, we should be happy we got to help him out, and I have a funny feeling it won't be the last time we meet." Rarity assured Rainbow.

"Heh," Rainbow chuckled as she looked back up at the sky. "You're probably right. One thing is for certain though, this city just got their very own superhero, so whatever crooks and thugs that might be out there, they are in for a nasty surprise."

Chapter End Credits.

Author's Note:

Artist of the suit is Bunk2 from DeviantArt.

Comments ( 11 )

Great chapter!

Cheers for hoping for more SuperLadddddd!!!

10466638
Thank you, that means a lot. Though there is not really much interest in this story.. :pinkiesad2:

Still, I'm having fun writing it, so hopefully it will pick up one day. :twilightsmile:

Hey how's it going with the next chapter

10550963
It is going fine, but I won't come out until 2021.

This is a super fanfic I hope you make more.

Are you planning on continuing this

This was going so good, I don't understand why he cancelled it.

11611854
Yeah, but I can't really leave it alone. I work in it now and again. I am honestly thinking about bringing it back.

11611864
Well l hope you do continue it it was great

So still nothing is everything okay

Login or register to comment