• Published 21st May 2020
  • 1,512 Views, 75 Comments

Anidate me please - CaioCoia



Spike is a famous animator of Metube, and he is being followed by a stalker, he planned to confront his stalker but ended up with him being forced to have a date with her. It ends in the way you expect.

  • ...
10
 75
 1,512

Chapter 2

I was in shock from the sudden question that was asked. I raised my eyebrows in surprise, thinking it was a prank.

"I'm sorry, what did you ask?" I looked to Adagio, who giggled. She approached me just to make sure I heard what she was saying.

"I know what you're thinking 'What? Is this a dream?' No, my little boy. We are actually forcing you to take our sister on a date." She winked at me, while Aria released her hand of ice in my neck and back, making me yell in surprise.

"This is the best way for you to realize you're not dreaming, lover boy." Aria smiled, causing me to yelp once more.

"Why?! Why do you want me to go on a date with your sister?" I shriveled from the ice on my back. I didn't follow their logic; why did they involve me in this? They kidnapped me so that I could go on a date with my stalker?

Adagio giggled maliciously, making me sweat. I definitely didn't like that.

"Well, you see, Spike. We love our sister from the very depths of our hearts. And, while she doesn't understand the concept of dating. Both me and Aria do our best to make certain she has a great time on her dates."

"By kidnapping and threatening the people who date her?!" I shouted in rage and disbelief. Both the pop stars simply shrugged their shoulders and nodded. I could feel my eyes beginning to twitch. How does doing that help anyone?

"Well, it would have been simple if you didn't try to ambush our sister." Adagio glared at me and pointed at me like I was the villain.

"She's been following me for a week. She was freaking me out." I was getting angry at all of this nonsense.

"Well, you could have just ignored her. Usually, famous people do like that. I have at least twenty stalkers, and I don't mind at all." Adagio pointed out to me like it was nothing at all. Of course, it was nothing to them; they were famous pop-stars.

"Well, I beat five of mine, but I didn't need to ambush them." And with Aria telling me that, not just me, but Adagio, looked at her with our brows raised. "What? I didn't need to corner them to beat them up. I just raised my voice, and they ran away."

"Of course, Aria, of course." Adagio scoffed while she started to untie me. "Looking at you, Spike. It seems that this is your first stalker, so I don't blame you for panicking because of my sister. But you're famous too."

"What do you mean, I'm famous? I don't even have ten-thousand subscribers." There were a lot of MeTubers who have more than 500 thousand subs and don't even consider themselves famous. Only people with more than 1 million could make such claims.

"Well, not in Sonata's eyes, it seems to her, you are famous. So if she is famous, and thinks that you're famous. Guess what, lover boy? It was just a question of time for you to reach more than 2 million subscribers." Aria smiled at me, she said that like it was the most normal thing in the world, but that didn't sound right to me.

"But that's using her, why are you suggesting this to me if she is your sister?" I raised my eyebrows, wondering just what the hell she was saying to me.

"Well, you see, Spike. Many people would love to use a famous name to get credit for their future projects; people like Aria and me were used that way. It's nothing compared to what we can do as well. Usually, we date CEO's to receive sponsors while we create good PR for their products."

"This is maddening. Why would people do that to others? That sounds so awful in so many ways." I looked to both of the sisters, who were silent from my response. Use a relationship to get sponsored? "To be used like that...It's sad."

Why would people do that? If someone's famous, would they really be the type of person who would use their relationships to create a name for themselves? Or to invest in their companies in exchange for products and sponsors? I remember when a girl had to break up with her boyfriend because her sponsor wanted her to.

I felt a hand on my shoulder; I looked to see who it was and was met with Aria, an honest smile adorning her face.

"Good thinking, Spike. It seems our sister really chose well." She said while Adagio smiled in relief.

"And here I was thinking about the possibility of what happened with Rara." She looked at me while she took off the last tie, allowing me to get out of the chair. She helped me up and dusted off my shoulders and fixed my crinkled shirt.


"Yeah, thankfully Spike isn't like what her ex was." Aria dropped the ice bucket onto the floor while she exited through the door again.

"I don't understand." I was still confused, only having woken up about five minutes ago.

"Well, Spike, while my sister and I don't know much about MeTube. We know about the gossip from Rara, and we even went to talk to her about it." When Adagio said this, it was like a bomb had dropped on me. I remembered the gossip; it was the same time that I had only one-thousand subscribers. I had seen a video on MeTube about a celebrity who went on MeTube with her boyfriend. It turned out that he was using her for clickbait, and had promised that she would be in all of his videos.

He got almost 2 million views in mere minutes when he had been cheating on her over the internet in reality. It was a great cataclysm, not just for him, but for Rara, who is a famous singer. In the end, while the MeTuber received thousands of critics, he still became famous while Rara wouldn't be the same after knowing about everything that happened to her.

"That was until Applejack went to his apartment and beat the crap out of him on his own livestream." I thought out loud. Adagio stood there with a shocked look on her face. Oops, I forgot she was here.

"Wait, what?" She asked while she attempted to maintain her composure, but failed miserably.

"Eh, sorry, I was thinking out loud. Well, Applejack is her cousin, so I remember she went viral when she went to his apartment and beat the shit out of him on a public livestream." I still remember when he threatened to call the cops on AJ, but she said he could call the cops because his house was a place where many crimes had happened. She never told me all the details because she didn't want anyone else involved in it, just the Apple family, my brother Shining Armor, and Rara.

I asked Shining once, and he told me it was a mess when he went there and told me not to ask about it anymore.

Surprisingly, Adagio started to laugh. It seemed that she hadn't known about this fact until I told her just now.

"So that's why Rara was in a much better mood last week. She told us once her family was a bunch of crazy people, but I didn't know they were capable of doing something like that."

"That's AJ for you. She takes the pain of her family very seriously. Try to mess with one Apple, and you mess with the entire orchard." I quoted the same words Applejack spoke to me when I wanted to help her, and a bunch of rabid dogs attacked us. Big Mac went with a shovel and drove the dogs away with their tails between their legs.

"Interesting. Well, Spike. Knowing you now, it seems we started on the wrong foot. But I'm glad I got to know you truly, you sound like the videos Sonata shows us every day." She smiled at me while I looked at her in disbelief.

"She really likes my videos that much?" It was a question that is still stuck in my head. While I was happy to have a lot of comments about my improved art skills, even when my art was cringy in my first two years when I had started MeTube, I knew it wouldn't be that special. Especially to a famous singer like the Dazzlings.

"Oh, Spike. You have no idea; if you come to this place again, I'll show you to her bedroom. She has all the fanart of Humdrum from your videos." When she said that, I couldn't help but smile. I was kind of glad that I had reached people, but never in my dreams would I have thought I'd have a stalker.

"Wow, well... Would it sound bad if I said that really flatters me?" I had to ask. This was the first time anyone seemed to know about me and share the love of my projects.

"Trust me, Spike. That wouldn't offend us. You would be surprised how many people have posters and even have arts of me on many websites." Adagio smiled at me while walking out the door.

When we left the room, I was surprised to see Aria Blaze with a full suitcase and my sisters, Twilight and Sunset Shimmer, on the couch lying unconscious while Rainbow Dash was on the floor.

"What happened?!" I asked worriedly.

"Well, you're not the only one who was knocked out from the ambush, so I made sure to make them comfortable. But that rainbow-haired girl is hefty, what does she eat?" Aria murmured, annoyed by the fact the girls were still there.

Then she walked to me and gave me the suitcase.

"Here's what you'll wear. Sonata is working today, so she doesn't have any idea what we did. We want you to show up tomorrow by 5 P.M. and take her out to dinner. You'll pay, of course~" She finished in a sing-songy voice, grinning wickedly at me. My eyes were wide with shock; they'd not only knocked out my sisters and me but also Dash. And now I had to pay for a dinner date that I didn't want to go on.

I sighed in defeat, "What does she like to eat?" I asked I had to be sure to choose a fitting place for our date. I wasn't exactly rolling in money.


"Tacos." The sisters said in unison, making my jaw drop. "Yeah, we know. But if you don't like Mexican, pizza would be the next best thing."

The way they looked at me, it seems that they knew I wouldn't need a lot of money to take their sister on a date, tacos aren't that expensive after all. That's one thing less to worry about.

"Well, alright. It seems fine to me, but how will I manage to bring my sisters back home?" I couldn't move all of them on my own, and I didn't have a car to help me with that.

"Don't worry, our chauffeur will take all of you home, and the only thing you need to do is put them into their beds." Adagio paused, "and find a great excuse for when they eventually wake up. They'll be out for a few more hours at least. You'd be surprised what tranquilizer pills do to celebrities when they have insomnia." She giggled and clapped her hands. Three people in suits rushed into the room, "Guys, can you help Mr. Sparkle, his sisters, and his friend get home?"

"Yes, Miss Dazzle." They said in unison, while they led me out—Twilight, Sunset, and Dash in tow.

Alright, this day cannot get any weirder...