• Published 21st May 2020
  • 1,506 Views, 75 Comments

Anidate me please - CaioCoia



Spike is a famous animator of Metube, and he is being followed by a stalker, he planned to confront his stalker but ended up with him being forced to have a date with her. It ends in the way you expect.

  • ...
10
 75
 1,506

One week later

One week has passed after what would have been one of the best days of my life. Knowing that Filly Second SD was Sonata Dusk, everything made more sense. And now that I have more free contact with her, I passed the time chatting with my Moderators from Metube and her as I edited the video.

(Spike, don't forget that we are going to have a pizza meeting with the cast tonight, I will be really, really, really happy if you go there to meet my friends.) - FillySecondSD gave me a private message. Making me look over the clock and see it was 8 a.m, giving me a good time to prepare myself for that night, and give a surprise to my friends today since the video is almost done...

"Don't worry Sonata, I will be there, but first things first. I'm going to surprise the mods as I already finished the video editing. This way I can make them not be bothered about after canceling the meeting. They will be busy checking the updates and the reviews of the video. This way we can make a meeting next week." I replied as I already gave her my strategy, this way we can make the admin not disappointed from not receiving a scheduled meeting, and making them busy as there would be some complications of the video reviews like always does.

(Oh yeah... I can't wait to see it. Are you planning to publish live?) FillySecondSD once again asked me, which for me I just gave a thumbs up, receiving a filly second grinning emoticon... I have to say to MaskedJr.MatterHorn once again that her emoticons were a treasure since she is great at doing it.

As I closed the private chat with Sonata, I started to give my final touches and this time without sharing my screen. I wanted to make a surprise for my friends. As I can see their messages debating about the video before I even get to announce. So I started to rub my hands excitedly and my smile became bigger.

The video was ready... It was time for me to get to see their reaction. I pressed the live video plugin, making it I was making an announcement of a live video. The thumbnail was the poster I created for the new universe I created... It was time... 1:30 seconds of waiting.

The reactions of the moderators were everything I expected.

(What the...) -HumdrumIsMe was the first one to react to countdown.

(Wait, there is a live today? The video's ready?) MaskedJr.MatterHorn was asking as she gave some masked Matterhorn shocked emoticons.

(Hmm...interesting...) - Maneiac-769 acted mysterious and interested which makes me relieved, I was waiting for their reactions to it.

(Oh OH OH, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO.) FillySecondSD screamed excited as she was excited as the countdown was at 10 to 0...


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mansion gets bored after you went on a world tour in 3 days and you make all the butlers have a day off, sometimes I just wanted to go to the spa and enjoy my own rest, but I'm so bored... Ugh, why can't I enjoy simple things like a job like Sonata? Well, maybe I will ask her if she wants to go somewhere... Wait... Ugh, today is her meeting with her workmates... Oh yes, she will bring Spike with her...

Should I spy again?... Maybe not, I think that would break the trust I have with her, once was good enough... Oh yeah, maybe I should hang out with his sister, she looked cool enough...

I crossed over the rooms, as I heard the sniffs and sobs of someone I know... Sonata.

What heck happened? I went directly to the door which Sonata's room, if that little piece of stupid boy did something with her I swear I will destroy his entire life.

I opened the door, as I watch in disbelief, Sonata using paper tissues as she watched an animation of a boy and an adult from the same show she works... I looked stupid as I could see she was sniffing and using the paper to blows her nose on the paper. I rolled my eyes and facepalmed myself.

I'm just glad it wasn't something to worry about. I started to leave the room quietly until I heard Sonata mumbling.

"I love you too Aria. I'm fine." She said quietly but I could hear her away, but her comment made me smile.

It seems it was all in my mind. Well, I will go to the arcade, maybe at that place I will not get bored.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the moment the livestream ended, I already let open the chat waiting for my moderators appear which would happen in any second.

(You hearthless and lovely cretin.*Humdrum crying face* *Humdrum crying face*) HumdrumIsMe wrote as he made a lot of flood with the little sidekick emotional emoticons.

(I hate you, but I love you, but I hate you again, but I love you again... HOW DARE YOU TO PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THAT?) FillySecondSD wrote as I couldn't help but chuckle from her reaction.

(I need to retouch my makeup again. It was indeed emotional Spike, it was well executed. And in good timing, I'm impressed. You are really improving Spike.) Maneiac-769 wrote which made me smile proud of myself.

(Was your cousin who voiced Humdrum right? Because I have to say how much he is passionate about his character. *Hands-down emoticon*) HumdrumIsMe praised as me I remembered how much effort he did on voicing grow up Humdrum.

(I liked the silly comment from Humdrum, Is it the puberty they talk about? I laughed but the moment I saw him talking about the tattoo I screamed OH SHOT.) MaskedJr.MatterHorn finally allowed her presence and made me smile from her comments.

(So this is it... the start of a new universe.) HumdrumIsMe said as the others agreed with emoticons of nodding their heads...

(Humdrum must have felt broken at the moment he got back from the future... Oh my God, after such trauma many things will change.) FillySecondSD said making me nod my head.

(I doubt it, there is no way Humdrum could remember all his warnings from the future, even if he had traumatic info, he will not remember everything. He is just a kid.) MaskedJr.MatterHorn was already refuting, she was using her emoticons to express her thoughts.

(Unless Humdrum uses the room simulator where all the scans crossed from their memories would make them repeat the events many times.) Maneiac-769 knowing all the lore of power ponies gave a theory which made not just be surprised, but all the other moderators as well.

(OH YEAH, I FORGOT ABOUT IT.) HumdrumIsMe wrote as he gave thumbs up.

(If that's the case, yeah, Humdrum will be possible to remember all the warnings from his future self, not just him, but FillySecond can be there as a witness. Oh my God, I want to see her reaction about Humdrum knowing about the project Fillying Alone.) MaskedJr.MatterHorn said as she could help her excitation...

I have to confess I wasn't even thinking about it, but this idea actually brought a bunch of new ideas... I will write for a few seconds before taking a bath.

"Guys, thank you all for enjoying and helping me to take care of the chat. You always took care of my community, and words cannot express how much I love you guys. One day I will make a fanart of us together at the moment I meet you." I said receiving a thumbs up from all the moderators. "Sadly guys, I have to inform you that we cannot make the meeting today since I have to meet Sonata and her coworkers today. I promise I will make up with you guys."

(Seriously? Damn, I forgot I have compromise as well, at least I feel relief that I will not be the only one missing this meeting.) HumdrumIsMe a comment, but I felt a shrive in my spine on the next comment.

(Oh you will be part of this meeting TH, I will make sure to make it happen, and you Spike, you don't need to worry about it... Since we will make the meeting today, you don't have to worry about us... *Evil grin emoji*) Maneiac-769 comment made not just me afraid but I can imagine True Humdrum whimpering in fear. Oh, poor soul...

(Yes ma'am. *Humdrum sadly face*) It's awful that I laughed at HumdrumIsMe response, but what can I say? Maneiac-769 scares the hell of us all the time. I will be just glad that she compliments my video and move on.

"Well, guys. Gotta go, today I have a great day, meet you later to tell you how it went." I said before leaving my friends talking among themselves.

Today it's the day, time to meet my heroes and enjoy a good time with them... I got so many questions... whoa, calm down Spike, you cannot overreact like Twilight meeting Starswirl the writer, compose yourself, you need to make sure to be yourself, remember what mom says... Be yourself, and if people like you, good... If not, it's their problem.

Alright, here goes nothing. I left my room and started to prepare myself for the best day of my life... I hope...