• Published 21st May 2020
  • 1,512 Views, 75 Comments

Anidate me please - CaioCoia



Spike is a famous animator of Metube, and he is being followed by a stalker, he planned to confront his stalker but ended up with him being forced to have a date with her. It ends in the way you expect.

  • ...
10
 75
 1,512

Slumber Party

It didn't take long for mom Velvet to finally brought me to Pinkie Pie's house. I just hope that she didn't receive any tickets from going so fast on the street. Thank goodness I'm addicted to speed, but that was ridiculous.

I looked at my stepmother, who seemed to smile sweetly at me as I open the door.

"And remember to call for us in the morning after you pack your stuff. One call and we will take you in the next 15 minutes." She instructed me as I smiled sheepishly.

"Okay mom, thanks for bringing me." I closed the door and didn't waste time as went directly to the door as I heard the car driving away not before she honks 2 times quickly. "Love you too".

I smiled knowing she would be fine... I walked directly at the door, and knocked a few times, waiting for the door to open and get inside of the house...

After one minute of waiting, I got surprised by a pink blur who just not took me and my stuff, but carried me so quickly like I thought she was Filly Second on the first season... Oh my God... I'm becoming addicted to Power Ponies the same way as Spike and Shining...

As I have a mental breakdown, I was surprised by the warm hug of the girls.

"SUNSET." The warming shout from my friends before hugging me. It feels great to be treated this way.

"Hey, girls, sorry for being late," I said, after breaking out the hug from the girls around me.

"Well at least later than never." Applejack said after punching slightly at my arm... While I could see not just her, but Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie were smiling as they nod to Applejack, however... My step-sister Twilight wasn't even tiny happy to see me...

Twilight must have been really worried at me.

"Sunset, you don't know how worried you left me today, I tried to find you everywhere, and even I tried to call on your cellphone, where the heck was you?" Twilight obviously was stressed from her tone of voice, she seemed that she literally tried to find me... But, I wasn't in the mod to create a false drama of soap operas, so I just said, while my grin remained on my face.

"Girls, you are not going to believe the story I have this morning."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And Cut," I said after I stop the recording on the computer, as Blueblood remained with his eyes closed but trying to hide a few tears on his face. Shining Armor was with some tissues of paper as he doesn't stop crying on his spot after finishing playing. "Guys we did it... The primary recording is done with success."

I made sure to save the voice recording into 3 different files as 3 kinds of backup, just in case any of them becomes corrupted. I have to say, this was what I dreamed of the moment I started doing my fan animations on Metube, I wanted to show how deep and important Humdrum has passed the entire life without help. And if we all could just watch ourselves from the past and have just 3 minutes to tell to our past, about how we felt, our mistakes and how much we wanted to avoid being hurt.

The silence of good work was made, but the impact on our feelings was the comfortable environment I wanted... I kept a look on Blueblood and Shining Armor still feeling the impact but composing themselves.

"At least..." Blueblood said as he took another gulp from the water bottle in my room. "This is a start of a whole new universe. Thank goodness the company responsible for Power Ponies gave you a green light to do this."

I couldn't help but nod my head in agreement.

"Yeah, I never thought after so many years of effort, they told me they would not give me a copyright strike if I do a project like that, thanks goodness you helped me to make a good introduction letter, that helped me a lot Bluey." I really mean it, Blueblood asked all his teachers the good ways to make a good proposition letter as giving the rights for the company while I receive in exchange is permitted to make the videos without copyright issues. Who knows how many nights without sleep Bluey was as he tried to make the most formal letter possible. "I don't know what I could have done without you."

"Well, still making live streams with animations as people see you improving your drawing?" Shining Armor passed by me as he shrugged to me, while Blueblood nodded his finger in agreement. "Just the project Fillying Alone gave you the money needed to fix your bedroom and all your equipment... And you aren't stupid to forget all your archives were on the cloud, heck you always saved 3 files over the cloud."

"I have to agree with Shining on this one Spike," Blueblood said as he pointed to me. "Sometimes people don't see, but I already know how hardworking you are when it comes to animating. The ants are jealous of your hard work after making the writing, and the animation of this entire franchise."

"Guys, stop flattering me. It's strange you tell the same things like Twilight and Sunset." I said as I shook my head while sounding annoyed... I understand that everything is happening now it's the fruits of my effort which I did so much to finally accomplish my dream... Meet the one who made me follow my dreams... "It's just... everything is so unreal, it's like a dream and I could wake up in any second."

I could see both Shining and Blueblood rolled their eyes, as the sound of knock was enough for us to look at the door.

"Spike, I'm respecting your privacy by knocking. But asserting my authority as your sister-in-law by coming in anyways." My eyes went wide open at the next second my door was bust open and broken by a huge pillar of marble with a grinning crazy woman which made me look at my broken door in disbelief.

"MY DOOR," I shouted in disbelief and annoyed, but the next second I saw my sister-in-law Cadance uses both of her hands and pressed my cheeks... in the face, as she looked at me like a crazy woman wanting to know the ending of a good novel in her hands.

"The door can be paid up, but now I want the details of your date, and I will not accept a no as your answer..." She was so determined that I was thinking about my response... Since I was sitting on my chair and saw the wrecked door on my floor, I decided to go up and walked around the bedroom while humming... After looking at Blueblood and Shining Armor looking at themselves trying to see what I'm about to do... I decided to walk to the exit of my bedroom... I saw the expectantly look at Cadance.

After the next 10 seconds in silence, my mind has decided into my next words...

"Hmm... Okay, I decided... my answer is no." I said before leaving my room, letting Cadance in shock for a few seconds to process what I said. I wish she didn't wreck my door, so I could slam on her face but since she broke it and get inside of my bedroom like that, so I decided to give the best answer I could... say no anyway.

I started stretching, to make sure I'm ready for some exercises in...3,2,1.

"SPIKE" The shouting voice was my cue to ran down over the stars and go directly to the main room which should be my lucky day since I could see both my mothers getting ready to get out with the little baby in their hands.

"Hey mom, where are you going?" I said in a hurried tone, which both of them glanced at me. Showing a good smile they opened the door as they were heading outside.

"We are going to take Flurry Heart to the pizzeria and bring the dinner for us." My stepmother said as she held tightly at Flurry Heart as she madly giggles in response, making me smile happily.

"Awesome, mind if I join you as well? " I looked at them expectancy since Cadance might want to kill me for running away, but since I use the strategy evade, was good enough to make her crazy.

I could see their glance as trying to understand the meaning behind my words, but after them hearing a growling from upstairs, they raised their eyebrows at me as I just narrowed my eyes.

"She broke my door, I will not let her satisfaction destroy my stuff because of my date..." I said quickly since I knew they would tell Cadance about me and Sonata, but going to my room and destroy my door? No, I don't have any remorse for what I did.

"Hmm..." My mother Celestia tapped her chin, but with her smile, she grabbed her car keys. "Let's go."

"Awesome," I said after I left the house while leaving 2 responsible adults trying to calm down a crazy woman who wants gossip... Well, just another day like the week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait wait wait... Hold on, are you telling me, that the girl who has been stalking Spike all these weeks was the pop star Sonata Dusk?" Rainbow Dash interrupted my story, but the look on her face showed total disbelief but confusion as well, which made me nod to her in response.

"The same girl who stopped being a singer, to be the cartoon voice actress like Ah see Apple Bloom watches after school?" Applejack asked, receiving a nod from me in response confirming her doubts.

"But she failed in reaching her dream after receiving a mean and cruel judgment from the auditions." The soft voice from Fluttershy made us look at her which she was with tears on her eyes, while remaining strong enough, I slowly nodded to her confirming what she said.

"And when she was starting to get into a depression she saw Spike firstly videos which led to us today." Pinkie Pie continued following the logic as I pointed my finger to the tip of my nose and another to her indicating a Bingo gesture.

"Which she fell in love with Spike, since she was going to give up from her dreams but after watching Spike's video she passed through all her sadness, desiring to improve herself into becoming a voice actress in the way she always dreamed," Twilight said as she corrected the position of her glasses as she tried to understand more about the story while making me nod to her.

"Which she became so focused that she went to a voice acting school after smartly asked one audition director where she could learn?" Rainbow Dash asked while I looked at her again and nodded to her one more time.

"Which she studied so hard that she went from little papers to actual the show she is voice acting now... The same show that is the most favorites comics that Spike always Spike focused most of his videos on?" Rarity this time asked as her eyes were sparkling excited, which made me nod to her but she seemed so focused that she interrupted Applejack when it was her turn to ask. "Which she gave thousands of dollars to help Spike to remake his bedroom after such disaster happens to him, and then she became one of the most trustful persons on Spike channel since she was one of the moderators and she always kept in contact with Spike."

And before anyone else was going to ask. I decided to put an end to this.

"Which lead us today, since after that stalker thing happened by accident, Spike went and meet Sonata for the first time, I was a good big sister went there to spy their date to see if she was a good person to my little brother... Come on guys, I already told you the story, why did you make these questions if I already told you everything?" I have to say, it was annoying to hear a resume since I told the girls about everything. After waiting a few seconds, I heard them giggling which made me facepalm, annoyed as ever.

"Well, Ah gotta confess that's indeed an interesting story." Applejack said after taking a good portion of popcorn before offering me, which I refused immediately, I already ate much such and have a dose of the Brazilian frozen fruit. I cannot have anything more tonight...

"Oh yes, that's so romantic, a love between a girl with shattered dreams but founding an unknown person who made her keep trying and finally achieving her dreams, and being the biggest supporter at the boy who didn't know his friend was in fact the love on his life. A perfect resume of a movie which I would pay good money to watch." Rarity said while she was dreaming awake, leaving all her friends and even I look at her with our eyebrows raised.

"Well, at least we know that strange person isn't someone dangerous who could leave Spike in danger... just someone who doesn't know how to approach him... But that leaves us with one question... what about the coconut?" Rainbow Dash suddenly took from her backpack what would be a green coconut...

"Do you still have it?" I asked surprised by Rainbow Dash who seemed so focused on the coconut who was supposed to be the one who hit her in the head since that day.

"Yep, I still don't get it how... How a coconut of this durability is capable to knock out every one of us and doesn't even break it." Rainbow Dash said as she tried so hard to press the coconut trying to open it, however, she didn't have enough strength for that.

"Well, Rainbow Dash has a point," Twilight said as she suddenly took from her pajamas a notebook and a pen as she started to make some notes as she looked at the coconut. "From the aerodynamics of the coconut and the durability, calculating from the possible force of the wind and the angle of the tree it comes from, the results would be potential death if that coconut would hit in our heads."

I blinked my eyes as I saw Twilight pressed her notebook with the bold letters Eminent Death over some math calculus. Which made me roll my eyes.

"Twilight, last week you tried to follow Pinkie Pie to study her combos... And a freaking Piano hit you from 10 feet tall... and you survived... with a broken arm nothing less..." I said shrugging my arms, actually, I don't even know how Twilight was alive when that happened...

I cannot lie seeing Twilight blushes as the reminding of her stubbornness on science leading her into catastrophes with miracles saves was something worth blackmail. And this way Spike's lie would remain.

"Alright, I got your point, anyway so tell me, how was the date anyway. Since you spied both of them, tells us about them." Rainbow Dash decided to launch the coconut away, leaving that question unanswered...

As I saw the other girls gathered together, as I smiled at them.

"Alright, girls, catch the popcorn and soda because this is where the part gets interesting." I grinned as I started telling how Spike's date really went. Yeah, this will be a topic for us to discuss for weeks. I smiled imagining what would be their reaction if I tell them Spike already kissed her without knowing.