• Published 23rd May 2020
  • 2,549 Views, 16 Comments

Drunken Date Night - Dalek-Galvo



Sunset and Twilight were looking for a nice and peaceful date night, but sometimes things don't turn out as planned.

  • ...
8
 16
 2,549

Drunken Date Night

Twilight was jumping for joy on a nice and beautiful day as she was looking for some clothes that would be appropriate for her first date with Sunset Shimmer. It had been a question that had been on Twilights mind ever since their trip to camp ever-free. She wanted to ask Sunset out on a date for a long time, but she was too afraid to ask since she thought that Sunset would reject her offer. But one day when she decided to finally ask her that long-desired question, Sunset said that she would like to go on a date with her. And when Twilight heard this, she at first froze for a few seconds then started jumping for joy, she was screaming in excitement so hard it made her look like a crazy person. They decided to eat at the Canterlot Deli and Bar since Sunset wanted to eat somewhere casual and somewhere that wasn't far away from home.


So she was at the clothing store looking for the right clothes to wear for such an occasion, and when she found the perfect dress to wear, she got into her car and went to the Canterlot Deli and Bar. When she got there she noticed that Sunset was already there, Twilight got out of her car and went to greet her.

They finally got to sit down after ordering their food, and gossiping to each other on how their days were. as their food came over, she noticed the waiter give Sunset something else along with their food, as she gave each of them a Whiskey Bon-Bon. Twilight with the reflexes of a mantis took the bon-bon from sunset before she could eat it.



"Hey, what are you doing? The waiter was just giving me a..." Before Sunset could finish,

"Whiskey Bon-Bon, Mmhm, no I think I'm going to eat this myself so we don't get kicked out like last time after you started a bar brawl," Twilight said as she took the Whiskey Bon-Bon from Sunset.

"Umm, Twi, do you know how strong that is? It's like as strong as 7 scotches," Sunset said as she tried to stop Twilight from eating it.

"Well, it's better if I have it then you."

Twilight said as she ate the Whiskey Bon-Bon, then after taking a drink of her water glass)...*hic*.

"Hey Twilight, are you ok?" Sunset asked. Twilight then turns to Sunset with a dazed look in her eye, her cheeks all flushed, and with a stupified expression. When she replied, her speech sounded slurred.

"I'm shhhoooooo *hic* coooollllldddd. Can I use your *hic* body to warm me uppa?" Twilight said as she tried to reach over for Sunset.

"No, Twilight not in public, we should..." before she finished, she thought, Wait a minute, how can I waste a good opportunity like this, she then reaches for her phone and presses the record button. She then presumes to ask "Tipsy Twi" a few questions.

"What do you think about mathematics right now?" Sunset asked Tipsy Twi.

"Mathhhheeeematicsha, stupid math issshhh *hic* fuckin bullshit. Who wants to take stewpid mathematicsha." Twilight said in a slurred manner.

"What would you tell people about mathematics?" Sunset asked Twilight before she went on another drunken math rant.

"I shhayyy mathematics can gooooooo *hic* fuck off and hic we can gett out offff the fukin school." Said Tipsy Twi, singing the word go for some reason. Sunset kept her mouth closed, so she couldn't laugh hysterically at Twilights remarks that didn't sound anything like the Twilight she knew.

"OOOOHHH, and Hic! I just wanna say that my Ex-Principle Cinch can go *Hic* fuck off too, no one tells Hic! me what school I can and cannot go too. Whhat an ugly old *Hic* witch she ishh. Hey, waita, I wan another one of those candies, pleeeaaasshhee," Twilight slurred, also singing the word, please for some reason. The waiter then gave her another Whiskey Bon-Bon and she ate it before Sunset could stop her, making her movements more erratic and her speech more slurred than before.


"Ok, other than Mathematics, how do you think everyone else is doing right now?" Sunset asked Tipsy Twi.

"Ohhhh, I thi-think that *Hic* Rarity and Applejjjack woulllld make the *Hic* best couple, I don't understand why they *Hic* haven't confessed yet," Tipsy Twi said as Sunset was trying not to speak or risk exploding in laughter.

"Oh, speakin of that, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash should *Hic* totally hook up, I mean oh my gosh, they are *Hic* just the bessst ship."

" Oh, ok, so, you think Pinkie and Rainbow should hook up," Sunset asked.

"YEAAAAAHHHH, they totally fukin should, I think that they should *Hic* call each other right nowwww, and ask each other out for *Hic* realsies," Twilight said as she ate a third Bon-Bon and almost falling out of her seat. As Sunset got her before she fell on the hardwood floor, Twilight kissed her right in the lips, almost making Sunset vomit after smelling her breath. Sunset thought that this was a good time for them to go before the owner called security on them to kick them out.

"Hey, Twilight I think we should..." Before Sunset could finish, Tipsy Twi said,

"I'm schhorry, Twilighta can't answer your questions anym-morrrre, Twilight needs to *Hic* take a littllle nap, nighty night mommy." As Twilight said this, she went face first into her food, causing the food to go everywhere.

As Sunset came to get Twilight out of her food, she heard a low snore coming from Twilight, she now knew that Twilight was out cold, and she was probably sleeping through the alcoholic candy. Sunset then paid the bill for their food and as she tried to get Twilight out of her seat and into the car, another customer came and helped get Twilight into the car. As Sunset drove off, thanking the other customer for his help, she looked through her rearview mirror at her girlfriend, who was sleeping peacefully in the back seat.

"Oh, when she wakes up tomorrow, she's gonna have one monster of a hangover," As Sunset was thinking to herself.

"Maybe it would be better if I spent the night with Twilight, I don't want her to have to suffer through that hangover alone, and boy I can't wait to tell her about our awesome night tonight," Sunset said as she drove them both to Twilights's house.

Comments ( 15 )

I think Sunset's regretting it now.

There will be a sequel to this story depicting what happened after that night.

I read this expecting a Sunset freak-out like the picture. Will the sequel have her getting Twilight home or is it going to just be the next day?

10249147
It'll be the next day

10249044
Actually, She may be having a blast.

10249170
But if my OC did this, instant regret.

Reminds me of you-know-who.

10249289
I don't know what you mean by that.

10249297
Hint: another one TS voiced as.

10249187
Why's that and who's ya oc?

10249924
1. I would think if my OC takes anyone out which results them getting drunk, he would hold his head in shame.
2. Look on my profile pic and you see a Pegasus on the left and that's me.

I'M WHEEZING!!!

Login or register to comment