• Published 21st May 2020
  • 1,304 Views, 84 Comments

Side of Beans - Irrespective



A collection of side stories, deleted scenes, and all the other bits and baubles that are too short for a story/chapter proper. Bite sized servings for your enjoyment.

  • ...
3
 84
 1,304

Side Story - Royal Treatment

Author's Note:

This little story is the brainchild of Mythic Night, who you may remember as the author of The Ketchup Ascension, or How Baked Bean Got a Pair of Wings. This particular tale focuses on the tender loving care that Celestia provides to Baked Bean after he makes it back to Canterlot in This Nose Knows.

Be Warned: this little snippet is on the line between mature and teen, mostly because it features anatomically correct ponies reacting appropriately to external stimuli.

Viewer Discretion is Advised.

The Royal Treatment

By: Mythic Night

After everything that had happened, Baked Bean was glad to be home, recovering from his ordeal. Half his body was bandaged up, and he was under strict orders from Doctor Horsenpfeffer to stay in bed while his injuries healed—not that he was really in any condition to wander around the castle, anyway.

We’re going on a long vacation when I get done healing, he decided. A whole month away from everything. Just me and Celly… A smile grew as he added, and our little bean. He still couldn’t believe the news, but Doctor Horsenpfeffer confirmed what his wife already knew; she was pregnant with their first child. He felt both overjoyed and utterly terrified at the thought of being a father, and he knew Celly felt the same way about becoming a mother, but he had faith that they’d get through it together.

Before he could further reflect on his upcoming foal, he heard voices at the door. He couldn’t make out what was being said, but he could tell that Celly and Sergeant Pokey were the ones talking. She had decided to personally oversee his recovery, and under her diligent care he was sure to heal quickly.

The door opened just enough for him to see Celestia’s muzzle, and he heard her say, “Make sure to keep your head tilted back, Sergeant; that’ll help to stop the bleeding.” With that wisdom given, the door opened fully to reveal his wife, and what he saw made his jaw drop.

Princess Celestia, diarch of Equestria and ruler of the sun, was wearing a snug, pink nurse outfit, complete with a matching hat. The top was a short-sleeved shirt buttoned up just enough to reveal her chest fluff, and it appeared that she was wearing a short skirt as well.

“How are you feeling, my love?” she asked him.

“…As well as can be expected, I suppose,” he replied, looking her over. “Uh, what are you wearing?”

She smiled at that. “Oh, this thing? I had Rarity make it for me; something to encourage you to heal faster. Do you like it?” she asked as she turned to the side, showing off her outfit.

She was definitely wearing a short pink skirt, and he barely managed to pull his eyes away from her rump to look at her and say, “Y-yeah…”

“I’m glad to hear that. So, are you feeling hungry?” she wondered.

He nodded in response. “Food sounds good.”

“Wonderful!” She stepped aside, allowing two maids to wheel carts into the room. They nodded to the royals and then closed the door as they left. “Chef Beet made a delicious meal for you,” she told Bean as she turned around to look over the food on the cart, and Bean felt his heart skip a beat.

That short skirt hugged her perfect rear—which he could see because she kept her ethereal tail flagged—and it was just long enough to hide her royal goodies. Not for the first time, he wondered what he did to deserve such a wonderful and sexy mare as his wife.

“The main dish is a hearty vegetable stew,” she told him as she lifted up the cover and took a deep sniff. “There’s also fresh biscuits to go along with it.” She lifted another cover to reveal a plate stacked tall with perfectly-baked biscuits. “And as for your drink, Chef Beet made some ice-cold lemonade. She tells me that it’s her grandmother’s recipe. But if you’d prefer something else…?”

“Uh, no, that’s fine,” Bean replied, his attention more on her plot than on the menu selection.

Celestia smirked as she heard the distraction in his voice. “Now, as for desert…” She turned to the other food cart, and bent down to look into the freezer at the bottom.

Bean gasped as her position allowed him just a glimpse of her femininity otherwise hidden by the skirt—or her tail on any other day.

“We’ve got several flavors of the finest ice cream in Equestria, with all the fixings,” she told him. “We could make sundaes! Doesn’t that sound nice?”

Bean could only respond with a needy groan, his eyes glued to her rear.

Celestia smirked to herself. “Is everything okay, my love?”

Bean took a deep, shaky breath and nodded his head. “Y-yeah, everything’s swell…”

She got up and turned around, a smug grin on her face as her eyes fell to the tent her husband was pitching. “I don’t know about everything, but there’s definitely something swelling.” Celestia couldn’t help but chuckle as her dear Bean’s face went beet red.

She trotted over to the bed, hips swaying with each step. “Perhaps, after you’re done with lunch, I could give you a nice sponge bath. What do you think?”

“S-sounds awesome…” he answered.

Celestia chuckled. “I thought you’d say that.”