• Published 25th Jul 2020
  • 1,568 Views, 73 Comments

Shy and Aggressive: Book 2 - Johng117



After thwarting a horde of malevolent mutations, The Main 7, The Dazzlings and Mutant 4 find themselves marooned onto a foreign world.

  • ...
6
 73
 1,568

April Fools 2021: Let's Play

Author's Note:

You know the drill. The events here are not canon. Sorry, I would've had this out sooner but I was busy with real life today.

It was the late afternoon. Miwa Takeshi hummed to herself, as she stirred a pot. Inside were spaghetti noodles, having been drenched in hot marinara sauce. Greasy ground beef and diced sausage links were introduced to the pot and were stirred as well. She took a whiff and sighed.

"Junior, Mosura, dinner's ready!" called Miwa. She giggled to herself. Her husband, Gojira Senior tore his eyes from a book that he was reading.

"I feel like I'm serving my son and his new wife," giggled Miwa. Senior shook his head, bemused. As Miwa began to serve up bowls, Junior and Mosura arrived to the kitchen table. The three began to feast on this evening's meal.

"Mm! This is delicious, Mrs. Takeshi!" said Mosura.

"Yeah, no one cooks spaghetti like you, ma," said Junior.

"Aw thanks, kids. Honey, please don't slurp," said Miwa, looking to Senior disapproval. The man shrugged in confusion.

"What? I'm just showing you how much I'm enjoying it," said Senior.

"That may fly in Neighpon, but it's bad manners in Equestria," said Miwa, pouring parmesan cheese powder into her bowl.

"But you've never had a problem with it when we had noodles before."

"Yes, but we have a guest," said Miwa, narrowing her eyes.

"It's OK. I don't mind, Mrs. Takeshi," said Mosura with a forced smile. She didn't want a nice family dinner to be spoiled over something minor as slurping noodles.

"See? She's fine with it," said Senior, before slurping up more spaghetti noodles. Miwa sighed in dismay. She sat up straight as she placed on a more cheerful demeanor.

"So, it's the weekend. I was thinking we'd do something fun tonight. Maybe play some board games or watch a movie."

"I'd like that," said Mosura.

"Sorry, can't. I made plans with some of our friends," said Junior.

"Oh. You're going out?" asked Senior.

"Not exactly. We're just gonna play 'Waste Craft'." said Junior.

"Huh?" asked Senior, puzzled.

"It's a video game," said Junior. Senior nodded in understanding.

"Ah. So they're coming over," said Senior.

"No, we're playing online," said Junior. Senior began to grow more confused.

"Online?"

"Yeah, you know. Like on the internet?" Junior slurpped his own spaghetti, gaining an annoyed look from his mother.

"Now I'm more confused. I remember your video games when you were just a little boy. I don't recall you ever going on the internet with those," said Senior, scratching his head.

"It's actually common now for video games to have the capability to connect to the internet. Be it consoles or on the PC. I'm playing on desktop," said Junior. Senior sighed.

"It's amazing how much the world has changed in my lifetime. Its like the past decade has gone by much faster," said Senior.

"You've been pretty addicted to that game," said Mosura, turning to Junior.

"Aw, honey. Can't you play that game another day? I want us to spend time together," said Miwa.

"Can't, sorry. We're actually supposed to have a meeting on the server today. They may just want us to start grinding again for resources," said Junior as he sipped his water.

"Grinding? What the hell kind of game are you playing?!" exclaimed Miwa. Junior coughed as water went down the wrong pipe.

"I-it's not that kind of grinding!"

"He means gathering items and stuff in the game. It's supposed to be an open world sandbox game," interjected Mosura.

"I don't exactly understand what that means, but I'm going to pretend that I do," said Miwa, shrugging.

"Meetings? Gathering resources? You make it sound like you're part of a community," said Senior.

"Well, technically I kinda am. It's-"

Junior was interrupted as he felt his phone vibrate. He drew it out and quickly read through the message.

"Uh oh. That was Sunset. Apparently there's a message on the game's community website by our group's leader. Crap, the meeting was pushed up sooner than before."

The boy quickly made his way to the pot on the stove. He began to serve himself a large heaping helping of hot spaghetti. He then began to rush to his bedroom.

"Hey! Junior, we're supposed to be having dinner together!" cried Miwa. Mosura sighed.

"Yeah, he's definitely addicted."


The air was cold over a desolate land of this virtual world of video gaming. There lied ruins of structures of an old abandoned city. Just on the outskirts, there was a great wall, made up of concrete, enclosing a town of sorts, made up of wood, stone and metal. The metal had signs of rust on their surface, but provided fair protection.

The small buildings were cramped close together, much like the slums of an impoverished country. Crow nest towers surrounded the small enclosed town, where heavy machine gun turrets lied. On certain towers sat large cannons, which bore red beams of lights, ready to lock onto any invader.

In the center of this town stood a large fortress. The fortress was heavily fortified, with steel surfaces, armed guards, and turrets. A large group of people, also known as 'players', stood before this grand structure, as a man stood before them. He was clad in Kevlar armor. Above his head was a flat icon that appeared. It was an audio icon, much like one would see while playing an online video game.

"Alright! Alright! I need your attention everybody!" said the man, speaking over the conversing players' whose Icons of their own appeared over their heads with every word spoken. Among them were none other than Junior, Rodan, Angirasu, Sunset Shimmer and Aria Blaze

"Hey, how do I take off the chat icon that appears when everybody talks? It's kinda distracting," said Angirasu.

"Hey, the mayor's got an announcement! Shut it!" barked one of the guards. Angirasu winced.

"It was just a question..."

"Ahem. As you all know, we've burned through a lot of resources as of late on our 'BFG' project. We'll need to restock in order to continue construction and to maintain our faction's fortifications and other essentials," said the mayor.

"Great, more grinding," said Sunset in dismay.

"So, each clan will be assigned to specific locations in the server. You need only to meet your supply quota, which we've previously discussed. Exceeding quotas means you get to keep the rest for yourselves," said the mayor. A man raised his hand from among the crowd.

"Wouldn't it be more logical to just give everything we have?" asked the player.

"Hey! We can’t always jump on this game to grind for resources for ourselves!" said Aria, annoyance in her voice.

"Yeah, I've got school tomorrow," said another player.

"On a Saturday?" asked Rodan, confused.

"I'm falling behind on my grades, alright?"

The crowd began to converse amongst themselves. One of the guards suddenly shot into the air, startling the players out of their wits.

"Shut your mouth!" shouted the guard. There was an awkward silence.

"We're not changing the system. But if you feel like giving everything you have, then feel free to do so. Now, the 'Kewl Stools' clan are assigned to the southern quadrant, sector 4. There are rumors of a faction out there mining for valuable ores. Take over the mine from the faction by force," said the mayor, pointing to a group of players. He then pointed to another group.

"The 'Trouser Snakes' will-"

"Trouser Snakes rule!" exclaimed a player. The mayor sighed, rubbing his brow in exasperation.

"As I was saying. The Trouser Snakes will raid the Milf Hunters in the city ruins of Eastern quadrant Sector 7. They're sitting on a hefty uranium stash, but don't worry too much. That faction is comprised mostly of noobs, so opposition won't be too much trouble," said the mayor.

"OK, the 'Renegades'." The mayor turned his sights on Junior, Rodan, Angirasu, Sunset and Aria.

"You're assigned to the Weeb Guild not far from here. Gather whatever valuables that you can. But watch out for the leader. He's a known pro at this game," said the mayor. As he began to call out the other clans, Junior turned his attention to his friends.

"That's not too bad. The weebs have been slacking as of late," said Junior, optimistically.

"Wow, something positive from your mouth," said Sunset in surprise.

"Very funny." Junior rolled his eyes.

"What about the faction leader? I hear that not only is he one of the highest ranked players in the server, he's also strapped with Overpowered weapons," said Aria.

"Yeah, but he's not always online. Probably too busy wacking it to hentai," said Junior with a chuckle.

"Gross," shuddered Sunset.

"I don't think he's that kind of weeb," said Rodan, cocking a brow.

"Whatever. Since their base is close, let's head on down now. It beats having to scavenge ruins or mining," said Junior.

"Alright, let’s meet outside the front gates in five. Everyone arm up," said Sunset.






Later, the Renegades found themselves standing outside the front city gates. They were armed with rifles, and explosive weapons. They also wore Kevlar armor, along with a layer of metallic armor pieces added on top. Junior sighed.

"Man, I really want to get that gun ship built. I just need more metal to finish the thrusters and the weapons," said Junior.

"You've been on that thing for like what? Two weeks?" asked Sunset.

"Yeah. I'd have got it done sooner if I had more free time. Not to mention I mostly grind to meet those stupid quotas," said Junior in dismay.

"Well, at least it will help us get around a lot faster. Plus we'll be raining death from above," said Aria, a sinister grin on her face.

"Come on, the BFG is a pretty cool project too. Plus it's gonna be the ultimate defense weapon for the faction," said Sunset.

"The Big Fucking Gun is cool, but who gets to shoot it? And it's a stationary weapon. You'd need like a large airship to be mobile with it, and that would take longer just to build right," said Junior as he began to count off his fingers.

"You need an idea for the design, the metal for its construction, a ton of uranium for ammo, thrusters built in a way where you can get off the ground... it's a real investment. A PVP server like this with only resource gathering accelerated would still take awhile. And don't get me started on having a life."

"Well, I'm glad you have a life. I'd hate to see you become a fat slob that can't get off a game," said Sunset. Junior chuckled.

"Hey guys, about this raid. Don't you think it's kinda scummy to attack other factions and steal their stuff?" asked Angirasu, a worried look on his face.

"Ah don't feel bad. Our government does it all the time," said Junior, shrugging.

"Yeah, it's just a game. It's not uncommon to raid another faction or clan for their resources. It's not like we're just going out of our way to attack them just to troll," said Aria, nonchalant.

"True, but I kinda feel bad about doing it. I mean, I sure wouldn't like it if I spent so much time gathering and building, only for it all to be taken down by some thieves in a matter of 3 hours or less," said Angirasu, frowning.

"Yeah, I get what you mean, Aang. But I'd much rather do this than to go out there and get capped while trying to search for resources and mine for them," said Sunset, patting the boy's shoulder. Junior began to look around in annoyance.

"Rodan's taking a while, isn't he? Where is he?" asked Junior.

"Sup dudes?" Rodan suddenly appeared from the city gates, approaching his friends. Junior looked at him oddly.

"Uh nothing much. Where's your weapon?" asked Junior. Rodan snorted.

"Weapon? Oh I didn't have enough weight on me. I'm full luck!" Said Rodan. His friends, excluding Angirasu, all groaned in dismay.

"Rodan, what the hell are you gonna do with a full Luck build?" asked Junior. Sunset chuckled.

"Ro, what are you doing?"

"Yeah, you could've at least brought a gun, dumbass! We're raiding another faction!" said Aria.

"Rodan, I'm a noob at this game and even I know that maxing out only your Luck stats is dumb decision.

"Guys I'm telling you, one day you'll realize how good these Luck builds are!" said Rodan, smugly. Junior rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say, Ro. Come on, let's get this over with," chuckled Junior.


The Renegades found themselves out in the middle of an open field. There were rows of sand bags and concrete dividers, coated in bullet holes. There stood a metallic and concrete base that stood, with teams of guards standing idly by. Some members of the Weeb Guild were in the process of looking through their inventories for their resources gathered. Meanwhile, a pair of guards stood just near the entrance to the compound.

"Hey, did you see Rosario Vampire?" asked one of the guards.

"Meh. Too much panty shot fan service. You want to see a quality anime, then check out Toradora," said the second guard.

"Ugh. I heard the female protagonist is a total Tsundere. I hate that archetype," said the first guard in dismay.

"Ah but you gotta give it a chance! She doesn't even count as an actual tsundere," said the second guard.

Meanwhile, Sunset was peering through the scope of a sniper rifle. She hummed as she analyzed the compound, as the rest of her clan took cover behind her.

"Oh boy. I'm actually getting nervous about this," said Angirasu.

"Don't worry, just hang behind us and maybe offer suppressive fire. You can handle that at least, right noobie?" asked Aria. Angirasu nodded to her in response.

"Yeah, I got it."

"OK, so it's the usual turret defense. But I can't exactly get numbers from here," said Sunset, lowering her rifle.

"Hey, Goji. Just shoot up on those enhancer drugs that we stole from the Gun Runners a while back," said Aria, nudging the boy. Junior sent her an incredulous look.

"Whoa, what do you mean? I can't tank this! What are you trying to-"

"Yeah, you can do it! You got high strength and armor!" said Aria, encouragingly.

"Hell no, I'm not going in there by myself! That's fucking suicide! I picked up some good stuff on the way over here!" said Junior.

"You got it, Goji! You're the tank!" said Sunset, joining Aria's encouragement. Although her tone seemed to border on humor. As though she didn't actually have the confidence in her friend succeeding in taking on a whole clan on his own with power ups.

"Send Rodan in! He's the one with the luck build!" said Junior.

"Oh come on. Luck only increases your chances of doing critical damage and getting good loot. And maybe some damage resistance. But that's-" Sunset trailed off as she began to look around.

"Wait a minute, where is Rodan?" asked Sunset. The teens began to look around each other in confusion, but then noticed the boy to be walking up to the guards at the compound's entrance.

"Oh God, what is he doing?!" exclaimed Junior.

"Ey whassup, dudes! So first off, my name's Rodan and-"

"I don't give a damn! What the hell do ya want?" demanded a guard, speaking in a gruff and southern accent.

"Well, my city just got some new guys, and we're working around the clock to gather resources to sustain ourselves and to build up weapons of mass destruction. I was wondering if you guys would be willing to part with some extra metal or maybe even food and water for HP and stamina. Maybe some smart water for double bars," said Rodan. The guard glared at him as he drew out a heavy machine gun from seemingly out of thin air.

"Do we look like a goddamn walmart?" growled the guard.

"No... But you guys look like you have water," said Rodan, shrugging. The guard then aimed his weapon at the boy and revved up the barrel. A hail of bullets suddenly went flying towards Rodan. However, none of the bullets seemed to connect with his body. The bullets just flew passed him.

"What?! Aw you fucking hacker! I'm reporting you straight to CoreTex Studios!" said the guard, angrily.

"I'm not hacking bro. I'm just full luck," said Rodan, smugly. The guard growled as he continued to fire his weapon, but still failed to hit the boy. Meanwhile, the rest of the Renegades just looked on slack jawed.

"Ok, let's move in!" said Junior, as he and the clan began to make their way towards the compound.

"I was really hoping that we could do this the easy way," said Rodan, shaking his head in disappointment.

"THIS IS THE EASY WAY! NOW DIE ALREADY!" shouted the guard.

As the guard continued his attack, Sunset took cover by a barricade. She drew out her sniper rifle and took aim at the guard's head. With the pull of a trigger, she made a clean shot towards his head, causing him to drop to the ground. Suddenly, the rest of the Weeb Guild took notice of the assault that began, as the Renegades advanced into the compound, guns blazing.

"Battle stations! Do not let the Ryokas through!" shouted a guard, as the Weeb Guild began to take positions at turrets and behind barricades.

"I bet you idiots don't actually know what that word means and only heard it from an anime!" shouted Junior, firing his rifle from behind a barricade. The two clans exchanged bullets at each other. The area was lit up by the muzzle flashes from their weaponry, as the air was filled with projectile blasts, Rodan ran for cover, ducking behind a barricade with Aria.

"Rodan, go get a weapon!" said Aria.

"OK! OK!" said Rodan, as he began to run off.

Sunset hung from the back and fired off her rifle. She snipped any foe that she locked her sights on. Meanwhile, Junior began to run up the compound, while firing off his rifle at the enemy.

"There he goes! Get him!" shouted the ring leader of the group. Junior run behind barricades and large metal containers for cover, as he avoided bullets and laser bolts. He peeped out of cover and peppered off several shots from his rifle, before returning to cover again.

"I got him! I got him!" said another guard.

Junior began to run out of cover, as he tossed a couple of grenades. The grenades landed near some guards, killing a couple from the blasts, while wounding the rest.

"Why can't any of you aim?! Get that fucker!" shouted the ring leader in frustration.

"I don't wanna die, dude!" whined another guard.

Junior began to run around the structure, as he drew out a plasma based sword. He swept up from behind a guard who had failed to notice him and slashed him.

"Ah! Tell my waifu that I love her!" cried the guard as he drop to the ground.

"Goddamit! One of you assholes is lagging! I can't even get a good hit on you!" said Aria as she fired off her weapon at one of the guards. The guard in question merely distorted and began to seemingly warp from two different positions. He didn't seem to be taking damage, but Aria was.

"Don't blame lag on your lack of-" the guard suddenly disappeared from sight. The text, 'Cowboi Beep Bop has lost connection' suddenly appeared in Aria's line of sight.

The battle continued on. The area was filled with the overlapping voices of the Weeb Guild, as they struggled to coordinate to push the Renegades back. Explosions from grenades filled the battlefield. Bullets whizzed by, striking players and inflicting heavy damage.

"You damn trolls! Why don't you go mess with some other clan's base and steal their shit?!" said a guard, exchanging shots with Aria.

"Ah shut up, Weeb! Log off an go watch Naruto!" said Aria, as she fired off at the guard, shooting him dead.

Junior found himself rushing towards another player, with his sword drawn. The guard whipped around with a gasp.

"Oh no, you don't! You dick taking bitch boy!" said the guard, drawing out a sword of his own. He and Junior clashed blades. The sparks of plasma flew off, as they stared each other down.

"Yeah, I see you! Not so hot now that you're faced with a master swordsman!" said the guard with a confident chuckle, befitting a Shonen anime protagonist. Junior gave him a flat look.

"Dude, relax. It's just a game," said Junior. He then kicked away the guard, causing him to stagger. The two rushed towards each other and swung their blades. Their strikes missed or were met with blocks. They continued their one on one battle, while the rest continued their warfare. Slowly but surely, the Weeb Guild were getting killed off.

"Gah! What's with that sword?! It's just eating up my stamina!" said the guard. Junior smirked.

"Worked hard on this baby. I almost got her maxed up. She has a perk where she can quickly ware down the defense of another opponent!" said Junior. He swung his sword again and caused the guard to stagger back. He growled as he dropped to one knee.

"You bastard! When the clan leader gets on, he's gonna-!" The guard was silenced, as Junior swung his blade at his neck, slicing his head clean off. The head rolled and disintegrated into red sparks, as the body faded, leaving only a large bag behind. Junior smirked as he knelt down and began to dig through the bag.

"Sweet! I've been looking for some power cells!" said Junior, as he began to take the items out of the bag. The bag faded, as Junior took on everything that was left behind into his inventory.

The compound was littered with dead guards and their inventory bags. The Renegades began to loot them, after restoring their own health and reloaded their ammunition. Junior made his way back to the front entrance of the base.

"Everyone good?" asked Junior.

"I'm cool," said Rodan.

"All good," said Sunset, giving a thumbs up.

"No." said Aria. Junior turned to find Aria to be standing down below a ditch. He chuckled.

"Aria, what happened?" asked Junior. Aria sighed in dismay.

"I don't wanna talk about it. Just help me out," said Aria.

"Just jump on this end. It's low enough for you to climb," said Rodan, gesturing to his position. Aria sighed as she began to climb out of the ditch.

"Damn explosives caused a bunch of ditches," said Aria.

"Hey, Rodan. What was that earlier? That guy couldn't hit you, no matter how many times he shot at you," said Angirasu, confused.

"It's all luck!" said Rodan. Junior glared at him.

"Or there's apparently a glitch that can be exploited if you max out your luck stats," said Junior.

"I will not confirm nor deny the accusation!" said Rodan, crossing his arms. Junior rolled his eyes in response.

"Alright, let's just raid the inside. They might have some good stuff in the building," said Junior, as he led the group into the base. The entered and found a large open hall. After venturing through the hall, they found different rooms. They were mainly filled with crates and lockers. They began to search every nook and cranny for resources.

"Weird. Those guys had some nice items out there. But they don't seem to have anything inside," said Sunset, oddly.

"Lazy fucks probably didn't stock up on resources," said Aria in annoyance.

"Hey!" a voice called out. The Renegades jumped and bore confused looks.

"Who was that?" asked Angirasu.

"Hey guys, look," said Rodan, as he pointed into a corridor. The clan followed him and found a room, where a player was trapped inside of a cage. Unlike most players, this man was dressed in his boxers.

"Yeah, I'm talking to you!" said the player.

"You're not part of the Weeb Guild," said Junior, in surprise.

"Nah son, I'm with the Gun Runners! I came here with my boys to get some resources but I ended getting captured. These damn weebs subjected me to their weird Neighsian cartoons!" said the Gun Runner.

"Hey come on. I know there's a difference between Western and Eastern cultures, but Neighponese animation isn't that weird," said Angirasu, shrugging.

"That's easy for you to say, considering that you probably grew up on anime," deadpanned Junior.

"And I remember you bitches being the ones who stole our drug enhancements! You know how long it takes to gather resources to craft that stuff?!" demanded the Gun Runner.

"Yeah, which is why we stole them," said Rodan with a smirk.

"Enough about us. Where do these guys keep their stuff?" asked Sunset.

"They ain't got nothing. Your boys in the power armor picked them dry," said the Gun Runner. The Renegades looked to each other in confusion.

"Power armor? What's he talking about? There's no one in the faction with that," said Aria.

"Hey, what are you saying?" asked Junior, turning back to the Gun Runner.

"A bunch of sweats ran up on the weebs before you guys even got here. This three year old threatened them with a mini nuke! They got stood up by a fucking three year old!" said the Gun Runner.

"Three year old?" asked Angirasu.

"Look, just get out of there and give us whatever you got," said Junior. He knew that it wouldn't be good if he and his clan returned to the city empty handed, especially when there was a strict deadline by meeting the supply quota. What they had looted off the Weeb Guild wouldn't be enough.

"Fuck you, your mama, and the try hard toddlers!" The Gunner Runner flipped off Junior with a glare.

"I ain't got anything anyway. The Weebs already took my shit. But I can't wait till they respawn and fuck ya'll shit up!" said the Gunner Runner with a smirk.

"Jeez. This guy has a bigger potty mouth than Gojira," said Sunset with a grimace.

"Gojira, we're wasting our time with this guy. Let's get out of here before the weebs come back. They might have messaged their leader by now. It'd be trouble if we stuck around," said Aria. Junior nodded in agreement.

"You're right. Let's roll out," said Junior.

"Hey, you know no one's gonna come save ya, dude. I mean unless your food or drink meter hits low and kills you, you'll just be stuck here possibly for weeks," said Rodan.

"Yeah, and they can also force feed your character. So the odds of dying of thirst and starvation are low," said Sunset.

"Hey, you guys sure you don't wanna look to loot for something else around here?" asked Angirasu.

"You heard the guy, someone beat us to this place. Plus, I'm max encumbered right now," said Aria.

"Ugh. Well this was a bit of a bust," said Sunset, as the Renegades began to leave the building. They began to make their way out of the base, but stopped as they found themselves faced to face with a lone player. He stood waiting in silence, with a sword drawn. He wore armor that looked to be similar to that of a samurai's. There was the sound of nasally breathing in the air.

"Please tell me that's not who I think it is," said Rodan with a gulp. Junior noticed a gamer tag to be depicted over the figure's head.

"Well, we're fucked," Junior scowled.

"Do you have any idea of the force that you have trifled with?! You filthy normies!" said the samurai. He spoke in a nasally voice.

"First those griefers came and took everything we've worked hard for, and now you've attacked us while we were trying to recover!" said the samurai

"So there were people here before us," said Sunset.

"Due to your ignorance, I had to stop binging Spice and Wolf! Because of that, there will be no mercy from me, Rising Sun Kami!" said the samurai as he drew a second sword. From behind him, the rest of the Weeb Guild had respawned, bearing what little weaponry and equipment that they were able to scavenge.

"I WILL THROTTLE YOU ALL!" Screamed Rising Sun Kami. He began to sprint after the Renegades, running up the hill as he angrily ranted. Junior suddenly drew out a Molotov cocktail and hurled it in front of them. A wall of flames appeared.

"SCATTER!" Junior cried.

The Renegades suddenly split up and began to flee. The Weeb Guild proceeded to give chase and fire their weapons at them. Kami continued to chase after them, locking his sights on Aria Blaze.

"No! No! No!" Aria cried frantically as she mustered up what stamina she had left. But, the Weeb Guild's leader was much too fast.

"Die normie! DIE!" Kami shouted as he lunged for Aria, slashing his blades against her back. The girl cried out as she dropped to the ground. She found herself incapacitated from the devastating strike. She was then met with several slashes from the enraged weeb. Aria then lied dead in a pool of her own blood, as her body distorted and faded from sight, leaving behind a bag with items from her inventory. There was suddenly the sound of fists banging on a desk that filled the air.

"GODDAMIT!" Aria's voice echoed out, seemingly from nowhere. There was then the sound of a door opening.

"Aria, keep it down!" a voice yelled in annoyance.

"Shut up, Adagio! I'm just-" Aria's voice was suddenly cut off.






Meanwhile, the rest of the Renegades continued to flee, with the Weeb Guild still in pursuit. Sunset yelped as a bullet struck her shoulder, causing her to stagger.

"Ugh! This sure didn't go as we would've liked!" said Sunset.

"Just keep running! They'll run out of bullets eventually! Our main concern is that psycho leader of theirs!" said Junior.

"That guy really loves anime," said Rodan, panting.


Some time had passed. The Renegades had returned to the city of their faction. They found themselves gathered around a table in the town square, where other players roamed about. Junior set a bag down on the table with a sigh.

"OK, so let's compare pick-ups," said Junior.

"Well, I got some ammo," said Angirasu, holding up a rifle magazine, filled with bullets.

"I got some armor," said Sunset, a weak smile on her face. Junior set down a round glowing object.

"20 power cells. Perfect for plasma weapons," said Junior.

"I think Aria had something. But she lost her stuff after she got pwned by that weeb," said Rodan in dismay. Junior sighed.

"Yep. This whole thing was a real bust after all," said Junior.

"Well, maybe we can pawn some of this stuff or craft useful items for another trip outside. We're hurting for resources," said Sunset.

"Maybe we can scrap a couple of older weapons we have to come up with materials for a plasma weapon. I guess I can give up the power cells for my gunship's plasma weapons for more ammo," said Junior. He then turned to find Aria Blaze to be walking over to the table. An annoyed look was on her face.

"Ugh." Aria sat down with the group in annoyance. Rodan eyed the girl with a perverted grin. The girl herself wore nothing but pair of beige boxer briefs and a small top that covered only her breasts.

"Would any of you guys happen to have grabbed my stuff?" asked Aria, hopeful.

"No. What's wrong? Out of resources to craft yourself some light armor?" asked Junior.

"Do you even have to ask?" Aria sighed in dismay.

"I think I can craft you something," said Sunset, drawing out a tablet from her side. She began to look through a screen, where an inventory displaying the items that she had. She began to look through a tab that was labeled 'blue prints', and began to search for the clothes that were available for her to craft.

"Sorry, I only have enough to craft you a shirt and pants," said Sunset, as she selected the apparel items. A bar appeared in her line of sight, which began to quickly fill up. Sunset suddenly dropped a sack onto the table, which Aria took. She was spontaneously dressed up in the clothes.

"Better than nothing I guess," said Aria.

"Aw..." Rodan frowned in disappointment. The Dazzling met him with a glare.

"Guys, I need some food. My hunger meter is going down pretty low," said Angirasu. Aria sighed.

"I hate water and food meters. I play games to escape reality, not live it," said Aria, slouching in her seat.

The Renegades suddenly heard the sound of distant shouting. They turned to find a group of players to be standing at an area, where another stood by a small building. A sign that read 'Crafts Shop' hung on the structure.

"Who do you think you're talking to, homes? We're the Trouser Snakes! We rule, bro!" said a player, speaking with a Mexicoltan accent.

"Yeah, I don't give a shit who you are. My son and I grinded for this stuff and you can too," said the Crafts Shop owner.

"Bullshit! The uranium stash we were sent to raid was dry by the time we got there! If we don't meet our supply quota, we're gonna be fucked!" said a Trouser Snake in dread.

"Why don't we uh... spread the wealth, hombre?" asked one of the Trouser snakes. Though his tone almost sounded sensual.

"It kinda sounds like you wanna spread my cheeks," said the Craft Shop owner.

"I do."

There was an awkward silence. One of the other clan members looked to the odd one out of all of them.

"That's too far, man."

"OK, now you guys need to get the hell out of here," said the shop owner, glaring at the pestering clan.

"Jeez. People online need to chill out," said Aria with a grimace.

"Looks like we're not the only ones having trouble with gathering resources," said Sunset. Junior propped his head up on the table with a sigh.

"I wonder. Who was it that could've raided the Weeb Guild. Power armor is high tier tech. You need to be a high level and have a lot of rare resources for that," said Junior.

"This Server isn't that old. Our faction is one of the strongest ones. But even we don't have something like that," said Sunset.

"Well, I wouldn't worry. The city is pretty fortified. Hell, even I spent time helping with building defenses," said Junior.

"I didn't know you helped build the city," said Angirasu with interest.

"I just set up a few crow nests and heavy auto turrets," said Junior, nonchalant.

"I can barely build a wall in this game," said Angirasu in dismay.

"Ah you'll catch on quick, Aang. Don't worry about it," said Rodan, patting the boy's shoulder.

"Well, it's still early. Let's say we fill our hunger and thirst meters and barter for some guns and ammo. We can try searching the NPCs and server for loot," said Sunset.

"Alright. I don't wanna end the day without having got anything done," said Junior.


It had been a couple of hours. The Renegades spent this time scavenging the digital wasteland and the ruins left behind by the NPCs. By now, Aria had managed to gain some mid-tier armor through the resources that they've gathered. During all of this, the players had gone back and forth to their city so that they may dump their gathered resources. Then, they would go back out to the unforgiving wilderness.

The players found themselves confronted with all sort of problems and dangers. Such as dangerous mutated creatures, runaway robots, non-playable characters who sought to steal their loot. They even ran into random players who roamed in the server as well. But most dreaded of all, they faced boredom.

"Ugh..." Rodan groaned in exasperation.

"Come on, Ro. We gotta keep it going," said Sunset as she carried a jackhammer-like device. She was using the tool on the ground at her feet, causing the earth to give in. As she sunk into the earth, stones and metallic ores appeared, which Junior gathered.

"But it's sooooo boring! I wanna go get into a gun fight with the other players in the server!" said Rodan.

"Can't do any gun fighting without ammo and armor," said Junior, as Aria brought a drill onto a boulder, drilling into it.

"The less yoe bitch about it, the faster we get it done and do whatever we w-W-WHAh" Aria's voice seemed to cut off, as her body convulsed and twitched.

"Aria?" Angirasu called worriedly.

"Ah fuck! I'm lagging! Sonata, you better not be on the internet!" Aria shouted, her gaze turning to the sky.

"It's just that this server has felt kinda stale lately. I mean, ever since we became part of a big faction, it's gotten less fun. Everyone else is smaller and has less tech. I'm pretty sure some guys dropped out of the server all together last week," said Rodan.

"Well, what do you want us to do about it?" asked Junior. Rodan shrugged.

"Maybe we can break off from the faction and start our own. I mean, we can exploit the resources and build our own stuff in secret. When we have enough where we're comfortable, we can turn on them! That'd mix things up here!" said Rodan, eager.

"Hmm. An old fashion betrayal could be interesting," said Sunset, rubbing her chin in thought.

"Yeah, I might be able to finally get some work done on the gunship without having to fetch stuff to build other people's stuff," said Junior, smirking.

"Yeah, but then we have to worry about getting raided. With a group as small as ours, we wouldn't stand a chance. No matter how much we build," said Aria, with a deadpanned look.

"Then we can recruit others into our group!" said Rodan. Angirasu bore a puzzled look.

"Wait, won't this lead to us becoming basically what you want to get out of?" asked Angirasu.

"Maybe. But it'll be different! All we do is put our focus onto building one or two things that only a few get to use. I wanna build flying battleships! Manned with more than one player! With smaller aircraft launching from hangars inside!" said Rodan, grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm getting excited just thinking about it!" laughed Sunset.

"Best part is that we can start a war with the other faction! Just think, two big factions going at it! I always wanted to be in a server like that!" said Rodan, giddily. Junior gasped, as a thought came to his mind.

"If we're doing this in secret, how about we build an underground base? I can see it! We dig into the earth and start constructing a heavy fortified base underground! With access to metal ores, uranium..." Junior began to imagine plans for this hypothetical base.

"How about an underground hangar where we can launch ships out of? Like rockets!" said Rodan.

"Yes!" said Junior, his tone growing more excited.

"If Goji's excited, then this must be a good idea," said Angirasu.


A couple of weeks had gone by. During this, the Renegades had met up and replayed their game. As they vowed, they had begun work on building their own secret facility, in hopes to defect from the biggest faction in the server. All in the name of fun!

The Renegades were in the middle of expanding their underground lair, by digging through the digital earth. They were in a grand pocket of the ground, with a base crudely and partially constructed. While Rodan, Angirasu dug for resources, Aria converted them into useable materials via smaller metallic oven-like structures. Junior and Sunset would gather the materials once converted and use them as building materials. They would use the materials to construct the crude base, while refining them along the way. The metallic structures were placed along the stone cavern they were in, as though holding up the cave together. Pillars stood, as platforms marked with rooms were painted on the metallic surfaces.

So far, rooms dedicated to medical resources were built. There were also rooms filled with large containers, stocked with recently constructed ammunition and weapons. There was a room where power was generated for the lights and the equipment that ran in the underground base. All charged by the solar panels sneakily built on the surface above.

"Hey, Sunset. Where's the glass?" asked Junior, as he stood next to a frame of a window, overlooking the facility.

"Glass is being constructed in the fabricator. We ran out a couple minutes ago," answered Sunset, as she used a hand held torch to weld metallic surfaces into existence in the room.

"Sweet. Now I can finish up this window for the control room," said Junior, admiring his work. "It's gonna be cool seeing ships launched out of here," said Junior.

"Yep. I just hope we can get something running soon. We've been putting off our quotas lately just to have enough materials for this place," said Sunset.

"Yeah, but it'll be worth it. Especially being able to swipe some of the stuff stacked," said Junior with a chuckle.

"It may be a matter of time before they wise up that their resources are being used," said Sunset, worriedly.

"Ah, I wouldn't worry. So long as we keep our heads down, they won't catch onto us," said Junior in reassurance.

"AAAH!!" Angirasu cried as he suddenly fell down passed the window-less control room. Junior and Sunset rushed over, finding their friend to be lying flat on the ground, a pool of blood around him. His body then vanished, as a sack was left behind. Junior and Sunset laughed.

"Watch your step, Aang!" said Junior.

"I forgot to use my thruster pack." Angirasu's disembodied voice filled the air, his tone carrying dismay. The boy suddenly found himself awakening inside of a metallic pod. The pod opened, allowing him to stumble out, dressed in nothing but boxers.

"Now I gotta get my stuff back," said Angirasu, running through a metallic tunnel, returning to the hangar area of the base.

"Those Respawn Pods are great, eh?" asked Rodan. He was hovering in midair next to a pillar, welding metal plates into existence on its surface. Angirasu merely grumbled to himself as he picked up the bag. His armor and clothes suddenly appearing on his form.

There was a sudden rumble in the air. The Renegades stumbled, as the stone ceiling above began to crumble. Angirasu yelped as a steel beam fell, nearly crushing him. Aria exclaimed as an explosion from the cave ceiling near her occurred. She stumbled back, as a deep hole was exposed. Rays of sunlight pierced through. The light was obscured as a great object obscured the light.

"The hell is going on?!" cried Aria.

Junior rushed over to one of the computer consoles in the control room. He began to look through the security feed that gave a view of the surface. Large blasts and a hail of bullets fell over the line of sight of the footage. The forest that once obscured the metallic entrance was now gone. The entrance was exposed. He focused the camera onto the source of this barrage. His eyes widened and his blood ran cold. He beheld a great vessel to be hovering high above the sky. It was like a flying battleship. It was bulky and long, easily dwarfing even the gunship that he was constructing himself. It was something out of a science fiction film. On the side of the ship was a name painted. The ship was dubbed 'USS THICC'.

"No fucking way," said Junior.

"What?! What is it?!" exclaimed Sunset.

"Someone's found us! There's a big ass ship bombarding us!" said Junior.

"Did the faction figure us out?!" exclaimed Sunset.

"No idea! We need to get out of here!" said Junior, frantic. He rushed to the windowless frames.

"Guys! Pack up everything that you can! Weapons, health, food, anything important! The base is compromised!" said Junior. Aria, Angirasu and Rodan scrambled about through the base. They rushed to the storage rooms, gathering whatever their weight limit would allow. Meanwhile, Junior and Sunset were sitting at the computer consoles.

"Have all the turrets set to automatic. Feel free to pilot one to land precision shots!" said Junior.

"Do we even have the fire power to take it down?!" asked Sunset, incredulous. The base rumbled, as the barrage above continued.

"This is just to buy us time! If we're lucky, we can take out the engines and knock them out of the sky!" said Junior.

The turrets above were spread around the entrance of the base above. A few were mini guns, firing smaller projectiles. But, larger cannons, missile batteries, and rail guns also made up the arsenals. Junior and Sunset took control of the rail guns, which were precise and effective projectiles that were faster than rockets, and twice as strong. Though, the splash damage wasn't as big. That didn't matter, if they were aiming to cut off the ship's ability to fly.

"I got my sights on one of the engines!" said Sunset.

"Me too! Fire!" said Junior.

The turrets fired a hail of bullets. The cannons launched heavy projectiles. The missile batteries shot a barrage of rockets. The rail guns fired fast flying blue bolts that streaked across the sky. However, a great shield suddenly appeared, stopping the rail gun rounds. The bullets bounced off. The cannon rounds and missiles merely exploded against the shield, slightly distorting the point of impact.

"Oh man! Whoever these guys are, they have a shield generator!" exclaimed Sunset in alarm.

The ship began to retaliate. Cannons on its side aimed and fired off. The projectiles pelted the entrance to the base. One by one, the automated defense weapons were destroyed from the attack.

"Goji, we just lost all of our firepower!" said Sunset. Junior cursed to himself.

"We spent days on this place!" said Junior in dismay. In the corner of his eye, he noticed a notification for a request in chat. Junior opened it and found a message left by someone named 'Grief Lord'.

'All your base are belong to us, lol.'

"Oh God, we're being raided by a dork!" said Junior in exasperation. He suddenly received a request to voice chat. He sighed as he opened it.

"Yo! Listen up, you casuals! This is the THICC BOOOOIS, coming at you live over the airways!" a male voice shouted. Junior and Sunset had recoiled, not expecting the loud and obnoxious voice.

"What do you assholes want?" demanded Junior.

"We want your guns and your thirteen wives! Don't try some hero bullshit, or we'll put yo ass in a ditch!" said the player. Suddenly, loud and obnoxious music began to play over. There was the screams of excited players in the background, as more players revealed themselves to have been in the chat. There were many players in this clan. Outnumbering the Renegades easily. Junior quickly muted the chat with a wince.

"That sounded like Hell," said Junior with a shudder.

"Come on! Let's get the gunship and bail!" said Sunset, shooting up out of the computer seat. Junior followed her down the hall. As time went on, more holes were punctured through the base as the projectiles from the ship above pelted the surface. The gunship lied on its belly in the base. It was a grey metallic color. The vehicle resembled much like the Pelican from the Halo series, which had been Junior's inspiration. He was proud of how it turned out. He only hoped that it would be able to last once they launched.

The Renegades rushed to the airship, with whatever essentials gathered. Junior rushed to a panel and pressed a button. An alarm went off, as a great metallic door above began to slide open. The Renegades began to board the ship, with them sitting in the back where seats were lined up, facing each other.

There was another explosion, prompting Junior to quickly turn. He found that a larger hole was made through the ceiling. From the ceiling, a group of players began to descend down from the hole, via jet packs. They wore thick heavy armor, which gave them the appearance of walking tanks. They dropped to the ground, armed with rifles and others weapons.

"Power armor?!" Junior exclaimed. He recalled what the Gun Runner Prisoner had told him some time back. It was the detail that a group had raided the Weeb Guild prior. They began to fire their weapons. Junior quickly entered the ship and hopped in the cockpit. The ship hummed to life. The flames from the thrusters ignited. Bullets began to chip at the armor.

The gunship proceeded to ascend up the base, through the metallic tunnel. Projectiles from the battleship began to fall through the opening door, nearly striking the gunship.

"Gojira, if we die in here I'm gonna be pissed!" said Aria in annoyance. Junior grunted as he began to adjust the ship, continuing up.

"Come on, baby. Don't blow up!" said Junior. He made the vehicle turn up, its nose staring up at the exit of the tunnel. The ship then began to fly through, narrowly avoiding the incoming projectiles. He quickly pointed the nose down, to level out the ship. He focused the ship to fly in a straight line, in order for it to gain maximum speed.

The USS THICC continued its attack. However, some turrets turned their attention onto the fleeing gunship. They fired at the smaller ship. The vehicle's armor was weathered down from damage as a result. One of the thrusters had exploded, causing the ship to fly wildly as it attempted to maintain altitude.

"Crap! Crap!" Junior growled, as the ship descended close the ground. The Renegades exclaimed, as the ship continued to descend closer to the ground. Junior muttered to himself, as he by some miracle managed to pull the nose of the ship back up. It then began to fly off in a leveled manner, fleeing from the ship, as it continued to barrage the base.

"Well that was intense," said Rodan, with a relieved chuckle.

"All that work. Gone." Junior sighed in dismay. He looked at the console in front of him, which depicted a rear view look of the gunship. The massive battleship continued its barrage, leveling the mountain in the process. Junior sighed heavily.

"You know, I think this is karma for raiding those clans smaller and weaker than us," said Angirasu, nonchalant. The rest of the renegades said nothing. They had nothing to offer up in response. It did seem like an ironic turn of events.

"They were wearing power armor. You guys think that they could've been the ones who raided the Weeb Guild?" asked Junior.

"With that kind of fire power, I bet they've been the reason why it's been hard to find resources off of others as of late," said Sunset.

"You guys think that we should head back to the city?" asked Angirasu, looking back out the exposed window to the ship's door.

"We have to. That's the only place we can go. We have a lot of explaining to do with our quotas not being met," said Junior.

"Well, I don't think that's going to be a problem," said Angirasu.

"Why's that?"

"Because it looks like the battleship is moving into the direction of the city," said Angirasu, nonchalant. Junior pulled back on the throttle of the ship, causing it to stop in place.

"Please tell me you're kidding," said Junior, as he turned the ship. From the cockpit, he was able to see the great battleship to be slowly moving on from the leveled mountain. Sure enough, its flight path was indeed heading for the city in which they had dwelled.

"Oh, that's bad. That's really bad!" said Junior, alarmed.

"The faction doesn't have nearly enough fire power to handle that thing! We need to go!" said Sunset.

"Someone message the mayor!" said Junior, as he began to pilot the ship in the opposite direction.

"Wait, where are you going?" asked Aria, confused.

"I have a feeling that we'll need all the help that we can get," said Junior, a determined look on his face.

"Someone else message the other clans," said Junior.


In the middle of flat desert land, the Renegades stood in front of their parked gunship. Before them stood three lone players. Among them was the leader of the Weeb Guild, Rising Sun Kami. There was a familiar player who stood by. It was none other than the Gun Runner who was once locked up in the Weeb Guild's base. The third player was another player, who was dressed with a kevlar vest and leather jacket. There was heavy tension in the air, as they stood faced off against each other.

"You have a lot of balls to have summoned me," said Kami, speaking in his usually nasally voice. The Renegades gulped nervously, knowing the power that this one player alone had.

"So what the fuck ya'll want?" barked the Gun Runner.

"Listen, we called you guys out here because there's a big threat looming around. There's a massive battleship that's carrying high level players with high tier tech going around raiding clans. They're on their way to our faction's city. We need your help," said Junior. One of the players scoffed.

"Why should we help you? Your faction's been raiding our clans for months! You drove off players from the server! What goes around, comes around!" said the player, his voice cracking much like a boy going through puberty.

"Oh God. What is that voice?" asked Aria, incredulous.

"Look, we know our faction's been a bunch of assholes. But look at the big picture. Sooner of later, these guys will just take our place. Only this time, you don't stand a chance on your own. But together, we can win," said Rodan. Kami hummed, rubbing his chin.

"You speak logically, heathens. But what do we get out of this?" asked Kami.

"You get to keep some of the spoils left by the enemy. And a truce. We'll stop attacking your clans for resources and grind the old fashion way," said Sunset.

"Yo, we also want the blue print to that bitchin ride!" said the Gun Runner, pointing at the gunship.

"Fine," said Junior. He didn't mind the demand. Sharing blue prints for builds was common for players to do in the game. Junior always preferred to build his own things.

"So, are we good?" asked Sunset. The clan leaders all looked to each other briefly. They nodded before turning back to the Renegades.

"I believe we have an accord," said Kami.

"Alright. Gather up as many guys and guns that you can," said Junior.

"Yo! I'm about to make an armada of these motherfuckin' birds!" said Gun Runner, as he held up a blue print.


The Renegades found themselves standing inside of an office. They were faced to face with the mayor, who appeared enraged.

"You've been leaking out resources?!" demanded the mayor. The Renegades stood awkwardly, appearing nervous. They found themselves beside armed guards, who eyed them with itchy trigger fingers.

"I wouldn't say, leaking them out. We just... redirected some of them for a side project that we thought would be cool for the faction," said Junior, with a nervous smile. He thought it'd be wiser to tweak some facts over the purpose of this new base that they were attempting to set up in secret. He could only imagined how furious the mayor would be if he knew the whole truth.

"And who authorized this?! Those resources are for the BFG! We would've had it finished a week ago!" the mayor shouted.

"It uh... It was more ambitious than we anticipated," tittered Sunset. The mayor growled as he pulled at his hair.

"And now we're going to be invaded by another powerful faction?!" said the mayor.

"Hey, it's no sweat! We started an alliance with some of the other clans! We just need to muster up enough fire power to wear down the shield and take that battleship down!" said Rodan, full of confidence.

"You idiot! You would need a constant barrage of missiles, heavy cannons and plasma weapons to tear down the shield before they level the city! The BFG is the only thing capable of taking it down in one blow!" said the mayor.

"Well, how much more resources does it need?" asked Angirasu.

"We still need Uranium for the ammo! And that requires you to go to the pocket just outside of the city! You'll never get it on time!" said the mayor. The door to the office suddenly opened. In came a guard, who appeared pale, as though he saw a ghost.

"Mayor! We sighted a massive battleship heading this way!" cried the guard.

"Oh God! Well, time to make the announcement," said the mayor, as he took a microphone. He cleared his throat, as his voice was amplified, catching the attention of the other players.

"OK, everyone needs to stop what they're doing, right now! There's a massive battleship coming to the city, fixing to raw dog us! Our loot, our base, and our Gamer Girls!" exclaimed the mayor.

"It's not looking pretty fellas. I want patrol squads taking position on heavy turrets and cannons! All PVP squads, take all land and air vehicles! Good luck!" said the mayor. He then cleared his throat as he began to press a button on the desk.

"And uh... Somebody text me if we win. If not, then I'm disbanding this city. Or whatever's left of it," said the mayor.

"Wait, what?!" exclaimed the Renegades. The Mayor rushed to the wall behind him, which slid open like a door. A small compartment was revealed, with a single seat present.

"Later, you fucking virgins!"

The mayor hopped into the seat. A metallic door slid down and sealed him inside. The building began to shake, as a metallic pod shot out of the mayor's office. The pod ascended above the tall structure in the middle of the city, flying off away. The Renegades just stood, staring at the empty space where the mayor once resided moments ago.

"He just bailed," said Sunset.

"Coward. Leave it to the leaders to not want to take the heat when shit hits the fan," said Aria in disdain.

"Alright, let's get moving! We should scrounge up some uranium while we still can!" said Junior.






Meanwhile, the rest of the faction began to scramble to their battle stations. They armed up and placed on as much armor as they could. Turrets were mounted, as were land vehicles. From large heavily armored tanks, to lighter armored multi wheeled vehicles. Bus sized ships with fighter jet-like appearances began to take flight.

The battleship was approaching from the distance. It then began to turn in direction, with its side exposed. Within this ship, there were seemingly endless halls held together by strong metal. There were large pockets within the ship, allowing room for fuel, power, and the engines.

On the bridge of the ship, a group of players stood. They gazed out the great window that exposed the land to them. A player sat on a chair, as others sat in seats at computer consoles. The commander of this great vessel smirked.

"Looks like the filthy casuals are scrambling for an attack. The Thicc Bois will reign supreme over this server. But there's no need to end this quick. Let's say we draw this out before crushing them completely. Scramble the fighters and infantry!" said the commander.

Meanwhile, in the hangar of this grand ship, there were smaller ships. Some made up of small single man fighters, designed to resemble X-Wings. Armored players began to board into slightly larger ships, shaped like vans with thrusters attached. The ships all flew out of the opened hangar of the ship. The sky was soon filled with the warring fighters. Bullets and plasma bolts flew. Missiles exploded. Ships began to fall from the sky.

From the ground, tanks and other land vehicles drove out to the field, firing from below. They focused fire on the invader's transport ships. But, the ships managed to slip passed them. The transport vehicles landed outside of the city gates. From the back, the power armored players marched out, armed to the teeth with heavy machine guns, rocket launchers, and other weapons.

The turrets focused their attention on the invaders and began to fire. The Thicc Bois focused fire on the turrets, causing them to explode. They advanced into the city, where they found a large group of denizens to be standing, armed as well. One of the Thicc Boi clan members chuckled.

"Heh. Seriously? We're going against these shit heels?" laughed the player.


"You shouldn't say that. It's kinda hurtful," said one of the city guards.

"I'm gonna report him," said another. One of the Thicc Bois stepped forward.

"Alright, listen up. Hand over all of your ammo and your guns! Do anything stupid, and we'll mow you down!" said one of the Thicc Bois. His voice was that of a young male child.

"Yo! How much ammo you want, bruh? I got some plasma cartridges, some 9 millimeters-"

"All of them," the child interrupted. One of the city guards raised a hand, a grimace on his face

"Can't you be more reasonable?"

"Look, can we just talk to the mayor instead of some city guard?" asked the child.

"Uh... Yeah, he knew you were gonna ask that," said a guard. The child bore an annoyed look.

"So where is he?" asked the child.

"He bailed from the city and logged off a minute ago."

"Mate, I bet you're all talk!" said one of the guards.

"Oh yeah?" Child suddenly drew out a rifle, coated with glowing lights. The weapon hummed as the barrel glowed. A blue bolt shot from the gun and struck the mocking guard, causing him to drop to the ground. He dissolved into a pile of ash.

"Well, we're fucked," said a guard.

The city entrance suddenly broke out into a full blown warzone. Two factions began to clash, exchanging fire at one another. The guards shouted and exclaimed incoherently, as their voices overlapped each other in the chat.

Bullets, plasma bolts and rockets flew throughout the area. The players who remained in the city were being decimated by the greater fire power of the Thicc Bois.

"Fall back! Fall back!" shouted a guard, as a rocket flew by, exploding against a building.

"Bro, this is bullshit! I'm leaving!" said a guard, as he disappeared into thin air.

"Don’t any of you rage quit!" shouted a guard. However, he noticed names of players suddenly appeared, with the words 'disconnected' next to them.

"It's no good! They're pushing us back!" cried a guard. There was the sound of a door opening in the air.

"Hey, what do you want for dinner?" A woman's voice was heard.

"Get the hell out of my room! I'm playing Waste Craft!" The guard suddenly shouted.

"Hey! Don't talk to me like-"

"SHUT UP, MOM!" the guard shouted.

Meanwhile, on the roof of a building, the Trouser Snakes stood. They watched as the war waged on.

"Hey man, if you're gonna start sniping then you need to-"

"No, hold on! I need the enhancers first. Here take the gun" said one of the Trouser Snakes, interrupting his clan member. His tone was frantic.

"No, gimme the drugs! No, gimme the gun! The drugs! No, get outta here! I don't need your help! I got this! I got this!" The player crouched and raised his sniper rifle. He took aim at one of the invading players. He fired, and the bullet managed to pierce through the helmet, killing the enemy. One by one, the ground forces were shot down by the lone sniper.

"Status update. What the hell is going on down there?" The commander spoke, catching the attention of one of his subordinates.

"These pricks are being carried by a fucking sniper! He's wiping us- gah!" The player was interrupted as he was sniped. Soon, all of the ground infantry was wiped out. But, the battle waged on in the air.

The Thicc Bois clan had complete air dominance. Their ships were swift and had skilled pilots. Their quick maneuvers and weapons managed to take down the aircraft of the city's pilots The aircraft began to advance onto the city, firing off their weapons at the structures. Bullets and plasma bolts chipped away at the surfaces. Missiles blasted away great chunks, exposing the interior of the buildings. All the while, the automatic defense turrets began to fire back at the ships.

"Take down those guns, Thicc Bois! This city will be ripe for the taking!" said one of the invaders, shooting a barrage of rockets at one of the turrets.

"Hey, we got bogeys coming in from outside the city! There's a lot of them!" exclaimed another Thicc Boi. The invaders caught sight of a grand fleet of gunships, matching the appearance of the one that had fled from the last base that they had taken over.

"Engage! Engage!" shouted the leading pilot. A new dogfight among ships began to take place.

Meanwhile, the Renegades found themselves scrambling for the gunship that rested on the the roof of a building.

"OK, we just need to find some Uranium! I think there was a deposit near the base we were setting up!" said Junior. Angirasu hummed as he began to look through his inventory, tablet in hand.

"Wait, you said we needed Uranium?" asked Angirasu.

"Yes! It's the only resource left for the BFG!" said Junior, as a fighter ship crashed into the street nearby. Aria and Sunset quickly drew out their guns and proceeded to fire at the player who began to climb out of the wreckage.

"Well, I have like ten ores right here apparently," said Angirasu. Everyone paused and slowly turned to look at him.

"How long?" asked Junior. Angirasu shrugged.

"I just noticed it. I must've picked it up before we lost the base," said Angirasu, nonchalant. Junior deeply inhaled through his nostrils. He felt that he should be mad. But, he was too glad to hear that they had the resources necessary already on hand.

"OK, new plan! We get to the BFG!" said Junior.

The Renegades quickly began to board the gunship. The vehicle roared as it took to the air vertically. The ship began to race across the city, making its way to the building sized cannon that lied just on the edge of the city. During the flight, three Thicc Boi fighters were in hot pursuit. They fired off their weapons at the Renegades' vehicle. The thrusters were destroyed, as rockets hit behind them.

"AH GODDAMIT!" Aria cried as the back cabin of the gunship was torn open. Her seat was closest to the breach. The damage prompted her to fly out of her seat, and to fall out from the back. She screamed as she fell to the ground, lying in a digital splat that faded from sight. The sound of furious banging could be heard.

"Oh crap, we lost Aria!" cried Rodan.

"We're going down!" said Junior, as the gunship began to descend. He grunted as he attempted to keep the ship's altitude up, but it was futile. The ship crashed, its parts being shredded along the way.

The Renegades rushed out of the gunship, which lied with its wings and thrusters missing. The nose was crushed, and the back was missing.

"OK, the BFG isn't too far from here! Let's hoof it!" said Junior. The remaining Renegades began to run down the street, as the war went on. The sky was littered with missiles flying, and the bolts of plasma. Along the way, missiles began to descend near them. Angirasu yelped as a rocket exploded in front of him, sending him flying back.

"Oh no, Aang!" cried Rodan. The group rushed to their friend, who lied as a mess of dismembered limbs and a head. The body parts faded, leaving behind a sack.

"The path's too hot! These guys are gonna pick us off before we can even reach the BFG!" said Sunset, as one of the Thicc Boi fighters to be flying by. Its guns and missiles continued to fire off at them. They took cover, as the fighter passed over.

"I got an idea! Let me take the uranium! I've got the Luck build!" said Rodan. Junior groaned in exasperation.

"Rodan, this isn't like that time with the Weeb Guild!" said Junior, as Rodan began to pack up the uranium.

"I got this, fam!" said Rodan, giving a thumbs up. He broke off into a sprint, back down the road. Meanwhile, the fighter returned and focused its attention on Rodan.

"Say goodnight, fuck boy!" laughed the pilot. He began to fire his ship's main guns. The bullets raced to the boy, but missed him. Only dust and damage to the ground was left from the hail of bullets.

"Hacking son of a-!" The pilot switched to his missiles and launched them. Rodan yelled as he continued to sprint, as the missiles began to explode behind him. Each blast was closer than the last. As the next rocket struck directly behind, Rodan jumped. The blast gave him a boost of air, sending him flying across the block. Sunset and Junior stared in awe.

"YOLO!!" Rodan spun and aimed his rifle at the pilot. With one shot, the bullet struck the cockpit, piercing through the pilot's skull. The pilot slumped over, as the ship crash landed into a building.

"Incredible! He performed a critical shot and killed the pilot!" cried Sunset, grinning.

"This has to be reported so they can fix this bug," said Junior.

Rodan landed on the ground with a grunt. He gave a confident chuckle. He turned to find the BFG to be standing just down the street. He raced down to the base of the gun, which was much like a tower. He reached the base and entered through a metallic door, which had slid up. Rodan stepped inside and stood on a platform. The platform ascended up the tower. Rodan was able to see through the glass, seeing the battle being waged for the city.

Meanwhile, the commander of the Thicc Boi clan sat in his chair. He appeared bored as he watched as the battle went on. He sighed.

"Alright, I think that's enough. Advance to the city and level it to the ground," said the commander.

The battleship began to turn, its nose facing the city. The great vessel slowly approached, as the cannons from the city, and the forces on the ground attempted to slow it down. But, its shield held up strong.

Meanwhile, Rodan found himself reaching the top of the tower. He found himself inside of the great cannon. He found a computer console to be sitting just ahead of him. The boy stepped over to it with a look of awe.

"Rodan, the battleship is approaching the city! Get on that cockpit and take it down!" said Sunset, her voice distorted as though it were on a COM.

"R-Right!" Rodan stepped over to the computer console and sat down in the seat. He opened up his inventory and placed the uranium into the BFG's inventory. The cockpit began to ascend upward, connecting to the massive cannon. Rodan found himself looking through the barrel of the cannon. He pulled on the stick and caused the gun to turn in place. He soon had the battleship in his line of sight, steadily approaching.

"You have one shot, Ro! For the love of God, do not miss!" said Junior, urgently.

"I already told you. I got the luck build," said Rodan with a smirk.

The BFG began to hum loudly, as green neon lights illuminated along the barrel. A reticle appeared in Rodan's line of sight, which turned red once he aimed directly onto the battleship.

"Say hello to my little friend!" said Rodan, pressing the button on the control stick. A bright green beam shot forth from the barrel, racing passed the city. Fighters that were in the beam's path were instantly vaporized. The beam struck the shield, which began to glow red. Then, the beam pierced through. The battle ship's side was obliterated. The middle was exposed, with only the frame and some equipment of the ship to be exposed.

"KICK ASS!" Rodan laughed.

Meanwhile, on the bridge of the battleship, the commander bore an incredulous look.

"Impossible!" cried the commander. He just stared in disbelief, as the pilots of the city that they were attacking had suddenly began their counter attack. The bridge was suffering from the blasts of missiles, as fighters passed.

"My beautiful ship! We're the Thicc Bois! This can't be happening!" said the commander.

"Sir! The enemy is concentrating fire on the middle section of the ship! We'll be cut in half!" said one of the Thicc Bois, manning one of the guns.

The battleship's midsection soon found itself bombarded by missiles. The armor and interior of the section was torn away. Soon, the ship's remaining connected pieces were torn, due to the thrustes causing the back half of the ship to disconnect. The engines died down, and both halves began to fall from the sky, burning.

"CURSE YOU, CASUAL SCUM!!" the commander shouted, as the bridge exploded.

The Renegades watched as the battleship fell to the ground. Portions of it exploded on impact, crumbling into the ground. The city erupted into cheers, as they celebrated this victory.

"This is the best session I've ever had!" said Rodan, grinning from ear to ear, as he rejoined his clan.

"Still want to abandon the city and start our own faction?" asked Sunset, amused.

"Hell yeah! I want this to be a regular thing!" said Rodan. Junior sighed.

"I think I'm going to take some time off this game. I'm exhausted," said Junior.

"Alright, see ya at school on monday!" said Sunset. Junior suddenly disappeared from sight. The text informing of his disconnection from the server appeared in the clan's line of sight.






Junior sighed as logged off of the desktop and turned it off. He began to sluggishly make his way to the living room of his home, wiping his eyes. Mosura shot her eyes from her book, as she lied on the sofa. She smiled brightly.

"Hey! Haven't seen you out of your room in a while," said Mosura.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna take a break from the game. For like... a while," sighed Junior.

"Good, cause uh..." Mosura got up from the sofa and approached. A teasing grin was on her face

"You're getting a bit of a tummy there," said Mosura. Junior looked down at himself and noticed the soft, round surface of his gut, hidden by his shirt,

"Huh. I haven't been exercising as I normally would. No to mention the snacking I've done. But uh, it's not so bad. Right?" asked Junior, worriedly. Mosura gave him a warm smile.

"Aw Goji. You're chunky!" Mosura began to grab his gutt and proceeded to tickle him. The boy laughed hysterically as the girl tackled him to the ground, assaulting him with her slender fingers