• Published 30th Jun 2020
  • 2,932 Views, 16 Comments

Help from the depths of hell - Igris



An ancient being, older than even the ponies was now sought by the sun princess herself. The Ink Demon would awaken one more time... to save Equestria.

  • ...
3
 16
 2,932

Melted Moon

‘How long has it been since I fought? Centuries? Millennias? Maybe even million of years.’

Were the first thought of the Ink Demon after turning into his true form. Well, it was actually his normal form but he thought that his “gentleman” appearance suited better for the social role of the world.

Right now, he wasn’t actually taking Nightmare Moon seriously, even if she has the Alicorn Amulet. He didn’t need to traumatize the ponies of Ponyville with his true true form, a form which he honestly almost forgot he even had with how little he uses it.

Anyway, right now, everypony in Ponyville were terrified and seemed to be petrified like statues. No one can blame them with how messed up their current situation is.

An atrociously powerful Alicorn stood on one side, and an even more powerful being stood on the other side. Not only that but the aura of these two monsters literally covered the poor little town with darkness of the Void and the Night.

“Do you think you scare me Beast?! I am an Alicorn wearing the Alicorn Amulet! I am a being that transcends all of you weaklings!” The arrogant mare exclaimed.

Bendy didn’t care at what she was saying. As a matter of fact, he was not even thinking about the fight at all.

‘Should I end it quickly?’ or ‘Will little princess be mad at me if I mess her “not so related” sister?’ Were some of his actual thoughts.

In front of the ponies stood a being only told in fairytales, Nightmare Moon, the corrupted Alicorn and ruler of the Night. A being that scared them to their very souls.

But in front of the Ink Demon, only a little child in needs of discipline. To say that he underestimated her would be an understatement itself. Many would think that he was too arrogant or cocky, yet he actually has the power to back his claims.

‘I guess I’ll just play a little to see if she grew up.’ Was the Ink Demon’s final thought before looking straight at the mare, who herself did not notice the stare since the Demon had his eyes covered with ink.

“sO? whAt aRe YoU goIng to dO? bOastIng woN’t sAvE yoU.” He said trying to anger the mare, which worked perfectly.

“What! I will show you the might of the Night!” The angered Alicorn shouted before charging straight at the Demon.

Bendy couldn't care less about whatever she was planning, but he was amused by the attempt. It wasn’t everyday that something is trying to aim for your soul when in fact, you don’t have one.

He waited, and waited, and waited. But it was too long for him, the mare took too much time in charging her spell.

Yet in the eyes of a certain purple pony, the spell charging up inside the Alicorn’s horn was the deadliest she’s ever seen. And the casting time was so much faster than she expected it to be.

The stronger the spell, the longer the casting time takes depending on the pony’s control of magic. Yet, a spell that could literally obliterate the whole town was taking mere seconds to cast.

But in the eyes of the Demon, whose senses transcended far beyond the realm of this reality, the spell took too much time. He was honestly thinking about helping Nightmare Moon optimizing the time needed for the spell to be cast. Not only that but the spell itself worked for physical beings, which he seriously was not, he was literally made of Ink, Ink that was obviously infused with his immortal existence.

In the end, when the spell left the horn of the Alicorn, Bendy only stood there.awaiting the crimson beam to make contact with him.

But in that little time when the beam was still travelling to him in mid air. A very, very interesting happened in front of the Demon.

The purple Alicorn who was previously too afraid at the raw power of the Obliteration spell, was now standing in front of Bendy, seemingly trying to protect him with multiple barriers.

“Run!” Twilight shouted at the Ink Demon.

She began to feel pain when the beam made contact with the multiple-layered barrier. But she surprisingly did not fall down, through sheer determination she held against a spell that was several level higher than her little barriers.

‘Interesting….’ Was the only thing the Ink Demon thought in this situation.

“What are you doing! Get away! Now!!!” Shouted the purple Alicorn again, but now with more pain in her voice.

“i cOuLd aSk yoU tHe saMe. wHat ArE yoU doIng?” Asked the Ink Demon, seemingly not bothered by the state in which the Princess of Friendship is.

“I’m protecting you!!!!” She barely could shout, her strength was slowly leaving her body.

“...wHy?” He continued to ask.

“Because your our last chance for saving Equestria!!!!” She finally shouted with every last bit of her strength, a strength she directed towards the barrier which successfully deviated the Obliteration spell.

But she was now exhausted, from this one single spell only. She was too tired and her body finally gave up and her mind drifted to unconsciousness.

An inky hand catched her just before she was about to fall on the ground. Even if the hand that was holding her was covered in ink, the Ink itself did not dare to taint her purple fur.

Then, the unconscious mare disappeared in a flash. She was actually teleported back to Canterlot Castle with Princess Celestia.

The Ink Demon stood back up, facing straight towards the arrogant Alicorn, who seemed to be smirking in victory for whatever reason.

“This is a proof that you are no match for me! This spell was not even my strongest but it costed all of an Alicorn’s power to stop it!! Surrender and bow before me!” The Alicorn exclaimed. But she got no response, instead, she got silence. Silence that was accompanied by the sound of the Demon’s breathing and heartbeat.

Nightmare Moon slowly started to be afraid as time passes, the atmosphere, the sounds, the silence, the world itself seemed peaceful to her. That’s when she realised it.

When she looked around, she did not see anypony, in fact she did not see anything at all! She looked around, there was only the eerie feeling of being cornered. The little town of Ponyville felt empty, so peaceful.

She looked at the sky and it was the same thing, it was empty, no clouds were in sight whatsoever. She blinked once, twice and when she blinked for the third time, she realised her current situation.

She was in the grasp of the monster in front of her, not only her but the world around her. The reason why she couldn’t feel anything from her surroundings was because she was trapped, because she was already dead, and the dead can’t feel anything beyond the grave.

A sudden chill ran through her entire body, for the first time in her entire existence, she felt fear and hopeless. But these feelings were quickly pushed away by her pride, or what remains of it.

“C-come at me!! Or are you a-afraid?!” She stuttered, her body did not even listened to her anymore.

The beast only stood there in silence, then he disappeared in the darkness around her. Not only that but the heartbeats could be heard coming from all around her.

Then she felt a sudden gust of wind behind her right ear, on instinct, she jumped as far as she could from the source of the wind and when she turned around. Nothing.

She turned back and forth, she was turning all around her trying to find where the beast was in this world of Darkness.

“Show yourself!” She screamed, fear could be clearly heard in her voice.

“iT is TiMe for tHe eClipse to fAde aWaY.” The beast said right behind her.

And before she could even move, the world faded away. Her consciousness drifting away, her body became weaker and weaker, it became so weak that it started to melt. She was melting yet she didn’t feel anything, not even pain.

The blue colored mane melted to become black, not just her mane and tail but her entire being. Even her mind melted away.

After a while, she completely became one with the darkness that was around her, and then. Nightmare Moon was no more.

Author's Note:

Well, let me hear your thoughts about this chapter. It took me some time to think up a battle but I realised that I wasn't good in epic fight scene, so I just improvised a bit.

Also, the day this chapter came out was actually the day I submitted the story. That's because at first I wanted to finish the story before publishing it but I really needed a third perspective on this chapter.

And if any of you wonders why some parts of the story looks weird to read, well that's cause I'm not a native english speaker.

Edit : I changed a tiny detail because I realised how BS it looks.