• Published 25th Sep 2012
  • 1,514 Views, 8 Comments

Kingdom hearts: Friendship is Magic. - kryxel



a rehash of my other story involving kingdom hearts and ponies.

  • ...
4
 8
 1,514

Gateway to a new world.

The crowd screamed and roared as the great Scootalius dashed through the tangled overgrowth of ye olde apple orchard. Her wings buzzing as fast as they could and yet the great beast was gaining.
"Come on Scooterduperis..." Applebloomacus said, jumping in her seat beside the Grand Equestrian Emperess Sweetibuscus bell the fourteenth.
The great beast came closer... Forcing Scootalius to speed up or the beast would be within biting distance.
A sharp turn was coming up on her left, She angled her grand chariot to take the corner with ease... but the chariot came within contact of a old apple.
The jolt sent her tumbling through the air and far deeper into a different part of the orchard.
She slid to a solid stop near a big boulder and moaned out "well that failed" as "the great beast" trudged up and started to lick Scootaloo's face.
"Gah Wynona!" Scootaloo exclaimed as the other two crusaders trotted up.
"Well I think we can scratch roamin chariot racer, spectator, and emperess off our lists" Sweetie bell said.
"Aww.. but it was fun watchin Scoots, are ya sure I am not a spectotater?" Applebloom asked circling in place to see her own flank.
Scootaloo sighed "so now what?"
Both Sweetie bell and Applebloom look completely stumped at the question, But thought hard from the looks that they wore on there face.
Scootaloo paced about until she was bored, before starting to climb up the boulder.
"We need something Grand, something huge and most importantly something nopony has tried before," Announced Scootaloo.
"Cutiemark crusader dinosaur tamers?" Applebloom thought aloud.
"Where would we even get one to tame it?, Oh I know, how about cutiemark crusader doughnut jugglers?" Sweetie bell said.
"Nah, Doughnut Joe ran us out of his shop when we tried that during hearth warming eve, remember." Scootaloo looked down in disappointment.
"Applebloom, why do you guys have this big boulder in the middle of your orchard anyway?"
"Oh! That was here when my granparents settled this land, granny smith said they hitched up every pony in ponyville to try and move it, but it would not even budge half a smidgen, so they ended up leaving it here, which is a downright shame, for some reason the ground around it is more fertile than anywhere else. which is why we planted the zap apples here".
Scoot's wings shot up as she had an idea "Cutiemark crusader bolder smashers!"
She lept down off the boulder and ran to her friends "It is something nopony has tried before, back then they tried to move it all in one hunk, why dont we smash it down and move it bit by bit? I am sure there are some rockfarms that could use plenty of new seed."
Sweetie bell nodded "That's a great idea and I think I saw some mallets and stuff that we can use to break it in the barn."
The three fillies dashed off and came back carting with them mallets and chisels to break apart the huge boulder, the three quickly set up the equipment around the boulder in the most weakened points and then retreaded to cover.
"ready in, three, two, one!" Scoots shouted before she swung down hard on the highest mark.
The boulder shook viciously, before splitting in two from the three strikes of the rubber mallet on the top mark, revealing a cave deep beneath.
Scootaloo smiled "It worked!" She lept into the air then looked to her friends to see their newly found...
blank flanks. still.
"Well I guess boulder smashin ain't our special talent, then." Applebloom said before pouring slightly.
"No matter, The boulder revealed a cave system, Cutiemark Crusader Spelunkers, yay!" Sweetie bell said.
"How can we go spelunkin? There isin't a deep pond anywhere nearby." Scootaloo said.
"Spelunking, It means cave exploring." Sweetie bell said.
"And, What are you, a dictionary?" Scootaloo said with a laugh at the old joke the three shared.
"Well, do you want to go in first? or are you chicken?" Applebloom said to Scootaloo.
"Bwak!" Scoots jokingly replyed before heading into the crack on the boulder.
---------
They carefully walked deep down into the darkness, soon not a speck of light came from anywhere to reveal the way.
"I shoulda brought the flashlight. It woulda been great here." Applebloom whimpered.
"Hey Sweety, can't you use your magic like Twilight and your sister to light our way?" Scootaloo asked, shuffling to make sure she did not trip or fall anywhere.
"I will give it a try." Sweetie bell said. She closed her eyes and inhaled, she searched for the large font of magic that lay in all unicorns.
Her mind soon found it, or a part of it as it was more a stream than a pool like both twilight and rarity told her.
She stepped her mental self into the stream, and focused "light"
Her horn began glowing and slowly grew brighter, revealing a large chamber in front of the three little fillies.
"Wow! Awesome Sweetie bell." Scootaloo said as she started to head toward the first pillar.
As her hooves touched the surface of the floor, a flash of light came from below, fluttering like a thousand birds taking flight.
The light dimmed enough to let the girls look down at what was below there hooves.
They were standing on a large pillar, with a design much like those found in the hall of rememberance in Canterlot.
But, instead of depicting Celestia and Luna imprisoning discordin stone, it showed Twilight.
The picture showed Twilight in the center, reading from a book, with the element of magic on her head and
an open scroll underneath her said "Magic."
Behind Twilight showed many more ponies, some the fillies reconized, like Celestia and Starswirl the bearded, Others extremely vague as if meeting a brand new friend.
"Where are we?" Scootaloo asked, voicing the thought that was on the three fillies minds.
--------
Station Of Harmony.
--------

Comments ( 5 )

There are also pacing, and transition issues during and when closing chapters. I recommend getting an editor to help fix these and the typos mentioned earlier.

That or a good re-write is in order. :unsuresweetie:

1346003 I didn't say I didn't, but the mistakes make it less entertaining to read.
He seems to have fixed quite a few things though, so I shall give him another shot.

Hmmm this story sounds interesting I'll watch you:pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment