• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 2,517 Views, 40 Comments

Premarital Smooching - Scampy



When Sunset and Wallflower first started dating, Wallflower asked that they take it slow. A few months later, Sunset really just wants to kiss her already.

  • ...
19
 40
 2,517

Premarital Smooching

“Sorry I’m being so weird about this...” Wallflower said. “...I’ve never kissed anyone before.”

“Neither have I,” Sunset said, staring at Wallflower with half-lidded eyes. “If anything, that makes this so much more exciting.”

“What?” Wallflower blinked. “But you dated Flash, didn’t you?”

At that, Sunset grimaced. “‘Date’ is a strong word. A more accurate one would be ‘trophy boyfriend,’ but there was never anything there that anyone could consider romantic. Never went beyond holding hands, and even that was stretching it for me.”

“Huh...” Wallflower sat on the bed. “So I would really be your first kiss...?”

“You’re going to be,” Sunset said, grinning as she plopped down, threading her arm beneath Wallflower’s. “Does that make you happy?”

Wallflower nodded slowly, her gaze flicking down for a brief moment.

“Mmmm... It makes me really happy that I get to be your first, too,” Sunset said. She leaned a little closer, pivoting her upper body.

Wallflower’s face went bright red again. She shrunk away the slightest bit, and Sunset immediately stopped herself.

“I-I’m sorry,” Sunset said. “I promise I’m not trying to pressure you, I—”

“No, please don’t apologize!” Wallflower interrupted her. “It’s okay, this is just—this is everything I ever wanted.” She sighed, shaking her head. “I guess I’m a little overwhelmed... This is really happening. I’m really here—really with you. And we’re going t-to...”

“We’re not going to do anything you’re uncomfortable with,” Sunset said.

“I’m not uncomfortable though, that’s just it.” Wallflower fell back onto the bed. “Nnnnngh... I don’t know, I’m sorry! I’m being such a weirdo about this and ruining the moment and I really do want this but I’m so nervous—”

“Hey, hey,” Sunset lowered herself so that she was lying right beside Wallflower. “It’s okay, Wallflower. We don’t have to—”

“But I want to!” Wallflower’s reply was as sharp as it was sudden. “I really want to, Sunset.”

“Hmm...” A thought entered Sunset’s mind, and she smirked. “Want to what?”

“W-what?” Wallflower froze. “Uhm, y’know...”

“I think I do,” Sunset said. She rolled onto her side, striking her best dainty pose. “But why don’t you tell me anyway? Just to make sure we’re on the same page.”

“I mean, I w-want to...” Wallflower gulped. “I want to kiss you...”

“There’s a lot of different ways to kiss, Wallflower,” Sunset said, her smile growing ever-wider. “Did you have one in mind?”

“Uhh...” The crimson blush spreading across Wallflower’s face and neck warmed Sunset’s heart as well. “I guess I don’t know, uhm...”

“It’s okay if you don’t know,” Sunset said. “We can brainstorm a bit.”

Wallflower just stared at her. “Brainstorm about kissing?”

“Why not?”

Wallflower blinked.

“So...” Sunset rolled onto her back again. “You could crawl on over here, lay yourself on top of me and... Mmm, that would be nice and easy, don’t you think?” Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Wallflower shifting, and couldn’t help but giggle to herself. “I’d love to feel your warmth and weight on me as it happens. Oooh, and the bed is so comfy too. That’d make for a memorable first kiss.”

“Y-you think so?”

“Mhmm.” Sunset propped herself up. “You could be the one on the bed if you want.” She gently placed a hand on Wallflower’s shoulder. “You could just lie back and let me come to you, just let yourself be enveloped by warmth and softness...”

Beside her, Wallflower shuddered. “Sunset...”

“Does that sound nice?”

“Yeah...”

“Or...” Sunset rose from the bed. “Maybe we’re not even on the bed, maybe you push me up against the wall...” She stood flush to the wall behind her, biting her lip and doing her best to make a sound that could be described as indecent.

“S-Sunset, c’mon!” Wallflower sat up with a huff. “Stop teasing me!”

“I’m not teasing you at all,” Sunset hummed. “You can absolutely do this if you want to.”

“I know, but...” Wallflower slowly stood up and closed the space between them, her arms slipping gently around Sunset’s waist. “That’s not me, y’know? I want it to feel right. I want it to feel like this, right here. Warm and soft...” She buried her face in the crook of Sunset’s neck. “And safe...”

Sunset held her girlfriend a little closer. “You’re so pure, Wally.”

She shivered as she felt Wallflower’s light giggling against the side of her neck. “Please don’t start calling me that,” Wallflower said.

“Well now I have to.”

“If you do, I’ll have no choice but to start calling you Sunny.”

“I think that’s a worthwhile sacrifice,” Sunset said.

“You’re such a dork, Sunny.”

“You love it, Wally.”

“Mhmm...” Wallflower nodded, sighing. “I really do.”

Wallflower held her gaze, and the two of them fell silent. They were so close—it took all of Sunset’s willpower not to close the gap herself. As much as she wanted to, as easy as it would be to seal their first kiss right then and there, that wasn’t what Wallflower needed.

As she forced herself not to stare at those soft, inviting lips, Sunset hoped Wallflower figured out whatever she needed soon.

Wallflower looked away, deflating. “I’m sorry I’m like this...”

“I think it’s pretty normal to be like this about your first kiss,” Sunset said.

“It’s your first kiss too, though,” Wallflower said. “I want it to be perfect for you, but I guess... I guess the real problem is that I’m not sure how I can make it perfect.”

“Wallflower...”

“I mean, it’d be with me,” Wallflower sighed. “I dunno—I’ve never been able to shake the feeling that you deserve better than me.”

“We’ve talked about this before,” Sunset said. “It’s one of those things where I just knew it when I felt it. I can list all the reasons why I like you a hundred times, but really it all just boils down to this feeling right.”

“Then maybe you were wrong.” Wallflower lowered her head. “I mean, there’s nothing special about me. I-I’m not magical like your other friends, or really talented at anything, and I look and act like such a mess, Sunset. I almost ruined your life and now we’re dating? And yeah, I’m so, so grateful but I feel like I’m still making your life worse just by being part of it!"

“Wallflower—”

"And really, what kind of horrible girlfriend doesn’t kiss her partner for this long?” The faintest of trembles crept into Wallflower’s voice as her gaze fell to her baggy sleeves. “Besides, your first kiss should be with someone pretty, n-not someone who has to hide herself under a big stupid sweater. How could it ever be perfect with me? I’m—”

Sunset didn’t let Wallflower finish the thought. In a single motion, she took Wallflower’s head in her hands, pressed herself forward and brought their lips together. Their kiss was warm, gentle and every bit as beautiful as Sunset always knew it would be.

When they parted, it wasn’t by much. Sunset could feel Wallflower’s slow, unsteady breaths against her cheek as the two of them reveled in the moment. After a few more seconds of tranquil silence, Sunset spoke softly into the tiny space between them. “It’s perfect because it’s with you.”

For a moment, it seemed like Wallflower was trying to say something, but in the end her only reply was to stand on her toes and drift forward into another kiss. Sunset wondered if Wallflower could feel her smile widening against her lips as Wallflower lightly pushed her up against the wall with gentle but demanding urgency.

Sunset’s hands slowly traced their way down from Wallflower’s freckled cheeks, to her shoulders, ultimately settling on her hips. A delightful hum sounded in Sunset’s chest as she held her girlfriend a little closer, losing herself in the tender feeling of Wallflower’s lips against her own. The seconds passed ever-slower, and her thoughts evaporated into a blissful fog of love and joy.

When their lips reluctantly drifted apart, Sunset opened her eyes—and immediately couldn’t stop herself from giggling at the red-faced, starry-eyed gaze Wallflower was giving her.

“Oh gosh...” Wallflower barely spoke above a whisper. “That was really nice...”

“Mhmm.” Sunset nodded, acutely aware of the blush spreading across her own face. “Now I get why people like it so much.”

“Y-yeah.” Wallflower sighed, resting her head against Sunset’s shoulder. “Uhm... Thank you for being so patient with me.”

“Thank you for making my first kiss perfect.”

The tiny little smile on Wallflower’s face was the most beautiful thing Sunset had ever seen. “You’re wonderful...” Wallflower whispered.

Sunset’s heart was overflowing with joy. If only she could stay in that moment forever, holding close the most precious girl in the world for as long as that paradise would allow.

Wallflower stepped away, taking Sunset’s hand and leading her towards the bed. Wallflower fell back onto the mattress, her hair spreading wide around her head like a verdant halo.

“What you said earlier...” Wallflower’s smiling face was bright red. “About how I could just lie back and let you, uhm... That sounded really nice.”

Fireworks were going off behind Sunset’s jubilant grin as she carefully crawled onto the mattress and climbed atop her girlfriend. She lowered herself, lying halfway on and halfway beside Wallflower, stopping when they were face to face. Wallflower’s soft, loving eyes closed, Sunset's did the same, and the kissing resumed.

Comments ( 39 )

This is such a great story!

Posh #4 · Jun 14th, 2020 · · 1 ·

“Huh...” Wallflower sat on the bed. “So I would really be your first kiss...?”

Wallflower clearly didn't read Tummy Flutters.

“Hmm...” A thought entered Sunset’s mind, and she smirked. “Want to what?”

“W-what?” Wallflower froze. “Uhm, y’know...”

The twist is that Wallflower doesn't know what kissing is, and is counting on Sunset to walk her through it.

Except Sunset doesn't know, either.

It's "they were both bottoms," but G-rated.

“It’s okay if you don’t know,” Sunset said. “We can brainstorm a bit.”

Wallflower just stared at her. “Brainstorm about kissing?”

“Why not?”

Not for the first time, Wallflower wondered if Sunset would rather be with Twilight right now.

“Or...” Sunset rose from the bed. “Maybe we’re not even on the bed, maybe you push me up against the wall...” She stood flush to the wall behind her, biting her lip and doing her best to make a sound that could be described as indecent.

She shivered as she felt Wallflower’s light giggling against the side of her neck. “Please don’t start calling me that,” Wallflower said.

"We've been over this. If you must give me a pet name, you know that I prefer Wallpurgisnacht."

I almost ruined your life and now we’re dating?

I mean, if the multitude of second-person incel spankporn here on fimfiction dot net has taught me anything, it's that mutually assured destruction is the best foundation for a relationship.

Sunset didn’t let Wallflower finish the thought. In a single motion, she took Wallflower’s head in her hands, pressed herself forward and brought their lips together. Their kiss was warm, gentle and every bit as beautiful as Sunset always knew it would be.

Wallflower.exe has encountered a fatal error.

Sunset wondered if Wallflower could feel her smile widening against her lips as Wallflower lightly pushed her up against the wall with gentle but demanding urgency.

Oh. I guess that is her, after all.

...

Dreadful. Abysmal. Absolutely disgusting. 8/10, it was okay.

Oh, Scampy. I am dead now. You have killed me. How could you do this to me?

Thank you.

Oh my gosh this is so gay, thank you. And also so cute! And sensual too, wow.

Also, :spicy:

Never went beyond holding hands...

Excuse me, don't you know how lewd this is?? :rainbowhuh:

The tiny little smile on Wallflower’s face was the most beautiful thing Sunset had ever seen.

Hawwwwwww, I'll bet.

“You’re wonderful...”

You're wonderful.

Cute read. I'm not blushing, you're blushing!

Scampy, this is so lewd, how could youuu

what if we kissed in the comments section of this adorable story :rainbowderp:

Posh #10 · Jun 14th, 2020 · · 1 ·

10284876 😳😳😳😳 and you were both girls :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Haha, just kidding...

EDIT: Unless? :ajsmug:

this is the most emojis i've ever used in a comment and it's horribly depressing

10284876
o-okay, if... If you're okay with that then yes please very much

This is the fluffiest. I love it. :twilightsmile:

These two are so monumentally cute together.

Awww so lovely! Is this for the Pride and Positivity event?

10284978
Sure, I guess! Idk how to add it tho

10285027
Done and done! That's a good heckin event right there.

So adorable oh my god

Sunset held her girlfriend a little closer. “You’re so pure, Wally.”

She's the purest of the pure and that's why Sunset fans ship her with Wallflower for that very reason. :twilightsmile:

10284932
Thanks for recommending this story on your blog post earlier, I-A-M! :pinkiehappy:

Awwwwwwwwwwww!

Everything about this is all sparkly and cute.

Wanderer D
Moderator

Aww. That was adorable.

Scampy, you know I'm an expert on gay.

And let me tell you, this here?

This is the gayest thing I've read since Tummy Flutters.

Have an upvote, you ungrateful... gay.... person. :raritystarry:

The name on this is adorable. Though it does make me sad that Wallflower vanished again after her special (well, she didn't have any lines anyway).

10286866
It's okay though, cuz we got this face as she watched Sunset in Let It Rain--
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/692239896773001217/722260938060857404/20200204_194808.png
--which pretty much confirms SunFlower is canon cuz let's be real y'all, this is an "I'm in love with her" face.

10286871
Only in one direction... Anyway, doesn't change the fact that Wallflower deserved better. Like actual lines. Mighta been an issue with getting the VA back, mighta been poor writing. Never been clear on which was the case with Moondancer on the other side of the mirror.

10286877

Only in one direction

I will actually fight you :v

10286881
Only canonically confirmed in one direction. Doesn't mean the other isn't true. ;)

Finally got around to reading this. This was super cute! Also possibly one of the lewdest fics on the site. Just the title is lewd.

Quality fluff!

10311611
I'm so glad you liked it! SunFlower is the purest thing ever. It's also canon, because this face that Wally gives Sunset in Let It Rain just screams "I'm in love with her."

I'm a professional lesbian, y'all. It's my job to recognize these things.

Btw, if you're wanting more, I have angsty SunFlower...

TRegrowth
More than anything, Wallflower wanted to say yes. But she knows she's not good enough for Sunset. Not then, and not now.
Scampy · 2.7k words  ·  101  9 · 2.4k views

...and Cutesy Lesbian Snuggles™ SunFlower (warning: may contain enhanced snuggles)

[Adult story embed hidden]

Oh my god this was just the cutest :twilightsmile: It's a nice, fluffy little tale that I can't believe took me this long to read, whoops!

This fic should come with an advisory to keep some insulin nearby while reading.

I love the transition between:

They were so close—it took all of Sunset’s willpower not to close the gap herself. As much as she wanted to, as easy as it would be to seal their first kiss right then and there, that wasn’t what Wallflower needed.

And:

Sunset didn’t let Wallflower finish the thought.

At first, Sunset waits on Wally so she can exercise her own agency—something she struggles with both in this story (in terms of wanting to kiss Sunset but not knowing how/when/etc.), and in your stories in general. But when Wally's anxiety turns inward back into shame, Sunset knows she needs to pull her out of it. The dialogue between these bits shows the escalation/shift very well.

Honestly, this fic is basically how I like to write lewd stuff. Showing how both characters want it, badly, and emphasizing both the dynamic therein and the agency of both. Consent is sexy and sweet and key. I've never seen this applied in a similar, or even analogous, way to kissing. Ever. I know I've never done something as honest and insightful about something that, frankly, is kind of a given, both in fiction and real life. It was refreshing and endearing to see what was a big moment for Sunset and Wally handled so well. Kudos.

By the way, I hope it's obvious now, but you've definitely sold me on this ship. Too damn cute. :ajsmug:

And if you're not listening to Florence And The Machine already, a lot of their songs probably work for SunFlower:

10555178
A fellow fan of Florence?

Ily no hetero.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

This is like "JUST KISS ALREADY" the story XD

10286881
She don't know she's beautiful. :V

Wesley and Buttercup have nothing on this.

At that, Sunset grimaced. “‘Date’ is a strong word. A more accurate one would be ‘trophy boyfriend,’ but there was never anything there that anyone could consider romantic. Never went beyond holding hands, and even that was stretching it for me.”

You love to see it.

Or...” Sunset rose from the bed. “Maybe we’re not even on the bed, maybe you push me up against the wall...” She stood flush to the wall behind her, biting her lip and doing her best to make a sound that could be described as indecent.

I am impressed by how you manage to make kissing sound indecent.

Sunset didn’t let Wallflower finish the thought. In a single motion, she took Wallflower’s head in her hands, pressed herself forward and brought their lips together.

Ah, yeah. So often, Sunset herself is exactly what Wally needs. Such a great example of why their dynamic works and is canon.

When they parted, it wasn’t by much. Sunset could feel Wallflower’s slow, unsteady breaths against her cheek as the two of them reveled in the moment. After a few more seconds of tranquil silence, Sunset spoke softly into the tiny space between them.

Oof, the intimacy in these sentences. It is so easy to get lost in them.

Fireworks were going off behind Sunset’s jubilant grin as she carefully crawled onto the mattress and climbed atop her girlfriend. She lowered herself, lying halfway on and halfway beside Wallflower, stopping when they were face to face. Wallflower’s soft, loving eyes closed, Sunset's did the same, and the kissing resumed.

What a moment to end on. The headiness of sensation, the feeling of mutual gratitude and love and understanding. But also the way Wallflower opened up and grew: kissing Sunset back, being able to speak her own wants. That hope and potential in their blossoming, young romance. And leaving the story here feels to me like the paradise that Sunset thought of allowing them to stay in that moment for an entire eternity. It’s a nice thought.

Thank you for this. I really needed it today.

Login or register to comment