• Published 16th Jun 2020
  • 843 Views, 7 Comments

Attack on Titan 2: Clash of the Titans - Gojizilla54



After the events of the Female Titan, Eren and his friends find no time to rest as a horde of Titans is approaching Wall Rose uncover more about the invading Titans and the dark secrets of their own members. Get ready for the Clash of the Titans!

  • ...
6
 7
 843

Beast Titan

The walls gave the people a century of peace and security. The terror of being at their mercy and the humiliation of being trapped became a distant memory. Until...

The Colossal and Armored Titan appears and destroys Wall Maria

The battle for humanity's survival began when the moment the Titans breached the wall. After innumerable casualties among soldiers and civilians alike it was learned that some Titans are hiding among the humans. Finally, five years after the first wall fell, humans succeeded in capturing one of these disguised Titans: Annie Leonhart. Nerveless, the next threat to humanity was already close at hand.


The Scouts had covered the crystallized Annie with a huge blanket. Then, the two horses in that were attached started to gallop away dragging the cart with the crystallized Annie carefully. Hange and her assistant, Moblit watched as the horses started to turn the corner. Then, both of them heard gasp of horror and looked what was going on. A couple of Scouts looked up at the wall and were shocked to see what was inside it.

"What is that?!" wondered a Scout.

"Look!" shouted another Scout, pointing to the wall.

A piece of the wall had fallen off, revealing part of a Titan's head. The Titan was alive, but could only move its pupil down and looked at the Scout below.

"A Titan?!" wondered the Scout.

"In the wall," said another Scout. "It can't be!"

Hange then ran up towards the commotion and looked up. As she looked up she was even more surprised and shocked to see a Titan.

"Your orders, Section Commander," said Moblit.

"What?" wondered Hange. "Hold on!"

"Was that there just a coincidence?" she wondered. "Or does that mean...?"

Then, someone placed a hand on Hange's shoulder, almost scaring her. She looked to see Pastor Nick panted heavily from running after hear about the wall.

"Pastor Nick?" called Hange.

"What ever you do... you must keep that Titan away from sunlight!" forewarned Nick.

"What?" asked Hange.



Inside the Stohess District, Erwin and two Scout were walking in a the hallway of city hall after the mayor questioning Erwin.

"For now, we've covered the Wall Titan with sheets," spoke the Scout. "We'll take more proper measure after sunset."

"I see," said Erwin.

"What are we suppose to make of this, sir?" asked the Scout. "I never imagined were Titans inside the walls."

"No one did," Erwin stated. "There were only people who knew, and people who didn't."

On the ground of the Shotess District, the MPs were instructed to clean up the streets from the bodies and debris left from the battle from the Female Titan and Eren's Titan.

"What's the deal?" asked Marlo. "We just fought a Titan here. Why are they keeping us in the dark?"

"Business as usual," stated Hitch. "But what's scummiest of all is that there is no "official" reason why all these people died.


Back on the wall, the Scouts have covered up the hole revealing the Titan. As the Scout finished, Hange was too busy interrogating Nick about the Titan in the wall.

"Now then, it's time for you to talk," said Hange. "What the hell is that Titan? What is it doing inside the wall? And... why did your people keep this a secret all this time?"

"I have work to do!" shouted Nick. "My church and followers have been devastated! This is your fault! I will demand restitution! Now let me back down!"

"Certainly," said Hange, angrily.

Hange then grabbed Nick by his collar and held him over the north edge of the wall, and holding him over the ground below.

"Will straight down do?" asked Hange.

"Section Commander!" called Moblit.

"Stay back!" commanded Hange. "Enough with this shit! Do you people know why we Scouts have shed so much blood?! To take back the Titans! In was willing to sacrifice my own life for that cause! I'm not asking you to talk, I'm ordering you. Is that clear?! And if you won't talk, I'll try the next person. Your measly life wouldn't make up, anyway!"

Haneg pushed Nick further towards the edge, while still holding him.

"Let... go of me!" begged Nick.

"Right this? Right now?" asked Hange.

"Yes!" answered Nick.

"Fine, then," said Hange. "Die."

"Section Commander!" called Moblit.

"Kill me and learn," said Nick. "We will fulfill our duty, without fail! So..."

"LET GO OF ME THIS INSTANT!!!" shouted Nick, having his hands wide open. "Deliver me... O Lord..."

Hange then threw Nick back on top of the wall, she then sat on the edge of the wall, and putting on her goggles.

"Just kidding. I wasn't serious," laughed Hange. "Tell me, Pastor Nick. Are the walls really made out of Titans?"

"Section Commander," called Moblit.

"Man, I forgot how this feels," said Hange. "I haven't felt this way since my first time outside the walls. Take about terrifying."

Suddenly, the bell started to ring loudly across the Shotess District, alerting Hange who looked over the wall. Outside the gate, a Scout, named Tomas started galloping into the gate.

"Hurry! Inform Commander Erwin!" shouted Tomas. "Hurry! There are Titans inside Wall Rose!"


12 hours earlier

South of Wall Sina

On the south side of Wall Sina, the recruits that didn't assist in the Female Titan were all stationed in the mess hall. The outpost consisted of Conny, Sasha, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Lemon Zest, Reiner, Betholdt, Ymir, Christa, and several other recruits. Conny and Sasha were extremely bored waiting and was looking at the window.

"You know, my village isn't really far south of here, you know," yawned Conny.

"My hometown is close by, too," added Sasha.

"Damn. Why can't we go visit?" asked Conny.

Behind Conny and Sasha, Reiner and Bertholdt were focused on playing chess. Reiner took out Bertholdt's rook piece with his rook piece. Bertholdt then placed his pawn up and started to think of a new strategy. On the same table, Pinkie Pie, Lemon Zest, Fluttershy, and Rarity were gathered on a table near Reiner and Bertholdt.

"Isn't this fun?!" asked Pinkie Pie, cheerfully.

Rarity and Lemon Zest were too bored to even talk to Pinkie Pie, who both of them groaned.

"Look out these windows," said Fluttershy. "No Titans in sight and most importantly no fighting involved."

"Well, they might call us to move back," said Lemon Zest.

"Let's hope we don't have to fight any Titans," Fluttershy hoped.

"I wondered how are the others doing?" wondered Rarity.

"Probably better than this shit here," said Lemon Zest.

Back at the window, Conny and Sasah still continued to look at the window.

"Maybe I'll sneak out at night," said Conny.

"They told me not to come back until I'm back to normal," said Sasha.

"They told me I was too puny to be a soldier," smirked Conny. "Was genius enough to be one, though. I was in the top ten in our class. I'm going to make them eat their words."

"Conny," called Reiner. "If you're serious about this. I'll help."

"What? How come?" asked Conny.

"Doesn't it seem strange?" asked Reiner.

"What so strange about this, Reiner?" asked Rarity.

"We're on standby in our plain clothes, and we're not allowed to train or wear our uniforms," said Reiner, getting up and walking towards the window and looking down at two Scouts. "Even more suspicious, is that everyone else is fully armed. We're inside the wall, not on the front line. Who are we fighting?"

"Well, there are bears in the area," droned Conny.

"Yeah, bears," Sasha absentmindedly agreed.

"Are they're teddy bears?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"What?" asked Conny. "No."

"Well guns are enough to handle bears," stated Reiner.

Sasha couldn’t take much more, removing her head from under her hand and plopping it down on the table. As Sasha was about to drift away her head shot back up.

"I hear thuds! They sound like footsteps!" shouted Sasha.

All the recruits in the outpost looked at Sasha with confusion.

"What?" asked Conny.

"Get serious, Sasha," said Reiner.

"There's no way a Titan can get in," said Fluttershy. "Unless Wall Rose has fallen."


On top of an outpost, Miche started sniffing the air and knew something was wrong. He turned around where his nose was sniffing at and looking in the distance.

"Miche," called a female Scout with blue eyes and short blonde hair, which was parted slightly to the right with short bangs and an undercut.

"Tomas! Take three couriers and go!" ordered Miche.

"What?" questioned Tomas.

"Notify each district!" ordered Miche.

"There are likely no Titans among the 104th Cadet Corps recruits," he thought, clenching his fist.

"Multiple Titans from the south!" spotted Miche. "Wall Rose has been breached."

Sure enough, towards the south, multiple incoming Titans started to head towards the area.

'It's the truth! I really heard footsteps!" shouted Sasha.

"Sasha, there's no way Titans have gotten into Wall Rose," said Lemon Zest.

Then, the female Scout landed in front of the window and opened it.

"Everyone here?" she asked.

"Nanaba," called Christa.

"Multiple Titans, 500 meters to the south," informed Nanaba. "They're coming right this way! There's no time for you to gear up. Take your horses and evacuate all nearby homes and settlements. Understood?"

"From the south?" asked Conny.

"Has the wall been breached?" asked Reiner.

"I thought we were going to be safe if we didn't help with the Female Titan operation," said Fluttershy.

"Get going! Lunch will have to wait, I'm afraid!" shouted Nanaba swing towards the rooftops.

Once she landed on top of the roof she went towards Miche, who was on top on the lookout.

"Miche," she called.

"There are nine in that swarm up ahead," spotted Miche.

"They've broken into Wall Rose," stated Nanaba.

On the ground, Conny, Sasha, Reiner, Bertholdt, Christa, Ymir, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Lemon Zest got their saddles and placed them on their horses.

"We never managed to uncover the Titans' secrets or figured out what they are," said Nanaba. "And now the day has come. Humanity... has lost."

"No. Not yet," assured Miche. "Only when a person stops fighting do they lose. As long as we continue to fight, we are not beaten!


All the recruits that were in the mess hall started to gallop into the open field.

"As soon as the Titans reach the woods, we'll split into four teams of recruits alike, and simultaneously scatter in every direction!" explained Miche. "Avoid combat as possible and focus on getting the word out! Is anyone familiar with this region?!"

"Me!" shouted Sasha, rising up her hand. "My town's north from here! I know the lay of the land well! And so does Conny!"

Conny didn't speak, knowing the horror of the Titans from the south.

"Conny?" called Sasha.

"My village... My village is to the south... where the Titans are coming from," said Conny. "I can take you to the nearby villages. After that... please let me visit mine."

"Alright," said Miche, looking back at Conny. "You'll guide the southern team."

"Yes, sir," said Conny.

"Conny!" called Reiner, galloping next to Conny. "I'll come with you!"

"Oh! Oh! Me too!" shouted Pinkie Pie.

"The south will be crawling with Titans," warned Conny. "It'll be the most dangerous."

"So? I was going to help you sneak out there anyway, remember?" asked Reiner. "You coming Bertholdt?"

"Of course I am," Bertholdt replied.

"As you may know, today marks the darkest day in humanity's kind!" shouted Nanaba. "if ever humankind needed to give its all, that time is now!"

"The Titans have reached the woods!" shouted a Scout with brown hair that he styled in a pompadour.

"Scatter!" ordered Miche. "Ride as fast as you can!"

All of the recruits started to split up into three groups. One going to the left, one going to the right, and going into the center.

Then, several Titans stopped in their tracks. One Titan jumped up and started running and all the other Titans started to run towards the recruits. Miche and the Scout saw the Titan heading in their direction and was surprise at the sight.

"What?!" wondered Miche. "They all started sprinting!"

"They're going to catch up!" shouted Conny.

"Gelgar!" called Miche, breaking away from the formation, and heading towards the Titans. "Take charge of the southern team!"

"Understood!" shouted Gelgar.

"He's using himself as bait?!" asked a female Scout with long, brown, messy hair that she kept in a ponytail with her bangs parted down the middle.

"He won't survive!" stated a Scout with short brown hair. "I'll help!"

"No!" objected Gelgar. "We can't spare anyone else! I have faith in him! His skills is second only to Captain Levi! He'll make it back alive!"

Sasha was galloping with Rarity and two other Scouts towards her village. Reiner, Bertholdt, Conny, and Pinkie Pie were headed towards Conny's village. Christa, Fluttershy, Ymir, and Lemon Zest were in the center going to every town, spreading the word of the invasion.

Miche got off his horse and slid on the ground, dodging all the incoming trees in his way. He then swung up to a nearby Titan and fired his hook at the Titan. He was then reeled into the Titan's nape with both of his swords out, he screamed as he sliced the Titan's nape.


Back in Shiganshina, a young Eren had bruises along his face and was sitting on top of his house. His mother then wakes up with a basket of laundry and Mikasa followed Eren's mother.

"Oh, Eren," called his mother. "Did you get into another fight."

"Those jerks started it!' stated Eren. "They made fun of me!"

"So, I assume that Mikasa came to your rescue," assumed his mother.

Mikasa then offered to help Eren's mother with the laundry.

"Thanks," said Eren's mother, giving Mikasa a cloth to dry.

She then walked up to her son and tended his bruises.

"Eren, no matter how cruel someone is or how much you hate them, you can't always charge at them head-on!" scolded his mother. "You're a man! Show some restraint! You need to be there for Mikasa, too!"


Back in reality, Eren woke up and had his head still bandaged up. Eren got up and looked at Mikasa, who was sleeping with a knitting kit and holding her red scarf. Eren looked around to see Starlight, Sunset, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Sour Sweet, Indigo Zap, Sunny Flare, and Sugarcoat sleeping in different places. Some of them managed to squeeze on the couch, while others leaned on the wall, sleeping. Eren got out of bed and started to look outside the window.

As Mikasa continued to drift away, her scarf fell from her hands. Mikasa's eyes fluttered open as she felt her scarf falling. She looked at see Eren had woke up and grabbing her scarf.

"It fell," said Eren, handing her scarf back. "You gotta be tired. Go get some sleep."

"Sorry," apologized Mikasa. "I'm fine."

"That things's seen better days," assumed Eren. "I'll get you a new one if I see any in our supplies."

Eren then looked at the couch. He smiled as he saw his friends sleeping peacefully after a extremely difficult day.

"You know, I wonder how Apple Bloom is doing without Applejack?" wondered Eren.

"Word around is that I heard is that she's almost in graduation," stated Mikasa. "She joined a year after we joined the cadets."

"You know anything about what regiment she's joining?" asked Eren.

"She's guarantee on joining the Scouts," stated Mikasa. "She always follows her sister."

"Wait, it's not just Apple Bloom, right?" asked Eren.

"No, I heard that Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo have joined," stated Mikasa.

"Scooters," sighed Eren. "What about them."

"Sweetie Belle is joining with her sister and Scootaloo is following her idol, Rainbow Dash," stated Mikasa.

Eren remembers the times in which where he had fun with Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo when they were younger. As Eren reminisce the times when they were younger, Armin and Twilight came running into the room, panting.

"Eren! Mikasa! Girls!" called Armin.

Starlight, Sunset, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Sour Sweet, Indigo Zap, Sunny Flare, and Sugarcoat all shot there heads up and got up, yawning. Eren and Mikasa turned to the doorway.

"What time is it?" wondered Sunset, rubbing her eye.

"I was having the best dream ever," groaned Sour Sweet.

"What was it about?" asked Starlight.

"No time for sharing!" shouted Armin.

"What is it Armin?" asked Applejack.

"The Titans! They're inside Wall Rose!" shouted Armin.

"What how?!" asked Rainbow Dash.

"The Colossal and Armored Titan didn't appear!" stated Indigo Zap "How the hell did Titans get inside Wall Rose?!"

"We don't know!" shouted Twilight. "Let's go!"


Inside Erwin's office, Erwin looked at the night as the news of the Titans had breached Wall Rose had spread. Levi and Petra walked inside of Erwin's office, holding hands.

“Those damn Titans never give us a break," groaned Levi.

"Can you two go?" asked Erwin.

"Not like there's much choice," said Levi.

"It was wise to have Section Commander Miche watch the 104th," said a Scout inside Erwin's office. "I bet he can handle this situation."

"Let's hope so," said Erwin, looking back at the window.

"He's humanity's second strongest soldier," stated Petra. "There's nothing he can't handle."


Back at the battlefield, outside, Miche landed on top of a Titan's hand and started running towards the nape. He then sliced the Titan's nape and jumped off. He landed on the roof in front of him and watched as the Titan died. Miched then looked around his surroundings and saw Titans near him.

"Four left," he thought. "No, don't risk it. I've bought enough time."

Miche then drew back his blade into the box of his ODM gear. He then whistled loudly for his horse to come get him. He then looked at his left and saw a Titan with an ape-like appearance, dark brown fur covering his body, long hands, and long fingers walking beside him.

"Still, I am concerned about that Abnormal," Miche thought. "It's different. Easily over 17 meters tall. Massive. And this the first time a Titan covered in fur. It's just walking around instead of coming for me. Definitely an Abnormal."

In the distance, Miche's horses neighed loudly and was galloping back towards Miche.

"Great! You're back!" observed Miche. "Looks like I won't need to hold out until nightfall."

But much to his surprise, as Miche's horse galloped in front of the ape-like Titan, the Titan grabbed his horse, Miche's eyes widened in shock as to what he saw.

"What?! It went for the horse!" he thought.

"You can't be serious!" shouted Miche, drawing his sword.

The ape-like Titan saw Miche on top of the rooftop. The Titan squeezed the horse, killing it, and reeled back its arm. The Titan then threw the horse towards Miche. Miche got out of the way as his horse collided with the roof, but when Miche dodged the incoming horse, he rolled right off the roof. A smaller Titan grabbed Miche as he fell and inserted his legs into its mouth. The smaller Titan then bit down on Miche's legs, causing him to scream in pain. The smaller Titan continued to to bite down on Miche's legs, until something stop it.

"Wait," said a deep, wizened, but clear voice.

The ape-like Titan squatted and looked at Miche, who was looking up at it. Miche looked at the Titan, until the smaller Titan bit his legs again. The ape-like Titan looked down and the smaller Titan with visible anger.

"You must not have heard me," spoke the Titan. "I told you to wait."

The ape-like Titan wrapped his long fingers on the head of the smaller Titan and squeezed him like a tomato. The ape-like Titan squeeze managed to make an eyeball pop out of the smaller Titan and blood sprayed over his hand. The smaller Titan drops Miche to the ground and listens to the Titan.

Miche panted heavily at the pain of his legs and what he was looking at. The ape-like Titan observed his hand has the blood from the smaller Titan evaporated. The titan the redirected his attention towards Miche.

"Tell me, what is that weapon called?" he asked.

Miche looked up at the Titan in horror and shock, unable to speak as the Titan was talking to him.

"That thing on your waist that allows you to fly around," the Titan pointed.

Miche continued to look up and the ape-like titan in wonder. He couldn't utter a single word towards the Titan, but to only stuttered.

"I’m certain we speak the same language," said the Titan, titling his head and scratching his ear. "Perhaps you're simply frighten to speak. Oh, I also see that you use swords, too. I guess that means you know we reside in the nape. All, well, I'll just take it back with me."

The Titan the reached down towards Miche, who bent over and covered his head with his hands. Miche closed his eyes, but much to his surprise, instead of grabbing him, he heard a click. Between the Titan's thumb and index finger, he was holding the main housing of his ODM gear. The Titan got up and started to walk away.

Miche panted heavily and then remembers what he said to Nanaba before heading out.

"Only when a person stops fighting do they lose."

Miche would not die failing to live by his own words. Miche then grabbed his swords and attempted to get up.

"As long as we continued to fight, we are not beaten!" he thought.

Miche then lets out a battle cry. As the Titan continued to walk he stopped and turned around.

"You can move now," said the Titan.

As the Titan gave the order, all the four Titans that were around Miche started to run towards him. Miche felt a cold despair wash over him as the last three titans surrounded Miche. Miche desperately tried to run away, but his injured legs kept him from running away.

"NO!" screamed Miche, then one of the Titans grabbed him. "STOP! DON'T NO! NO!"

One of the Titans bite down on Miche's head, pouring blood onto the ground. As Miche was getting bitten, the Titan looked at the four Titans.

"So you can speak," he said, walking away. "i must say, what a clever idea."

Miche continued to scream in pain as the the four Titans continued to bite down on him. With one last scream, as a Titan ripped his head off. The Titan devoured humanity's second stronger soldier, Miche Zacharius until nothing was left of him.