• Published 18th Apr 2021
  • 223 Views, 2 Comments

When You Get To Be Birds... - Majestical4729



Sometime after the events of the Season 4 episode 'Twilight Time', Apple Bloom accidentally creates a potion wrongly, which turns the Crusaders into small birds capable of flight.

  • ...
 2
 223

Finding Twilight/ Owlowicious Helps

A few minutes after Applejack and Twilight left the library, the exhausted Cutie Mark Crusaders reached their destination.

"We...are finally...here..." Apple Bloom announced while panting.

"Do you think twilight will know its us?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Of course she will when she sees us up close! What are the chances of three birds together, with each one of them resembling one of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and having their hairstyles?" Scootaloo asked.

"Hairstyles?" Sweetie Belle asked in confusion.

"Right...birds don't have hair, they have feathers..." Scootaloo remembered.

"Doesn't matter, let's just find Twilight..." Apple Bloom instructed.

"But how are we going to gt in? The door's closed!" Sweetie Belle asked.

"And we can't open it now that we're birds...." Scootaloo pointed out.

Apple Bloom thought for a while, before looking up to see an opened window.

"We dno't even need to use the door! Look, an opened window!" Apple Bloom exclaimed, flying into the library through the mentioned window, followed by her best friends.

"For once, being a bird sure is lucky!" Sweetie Belle commented.

"I bet it'll be luckier once we find Twilight!" Scootaloo announced, persuading the trio to spend out to find the said alicorn.


Sweetie Belle checked the main library room, while Apple Bloom checked the room where Twilight's bed was. Scootaloo checked the balcony, but no signs of Twilight was found.

The CMCs sadly returned to the opened window to meet up.

"Did you find her or any signs of her?" Apple Bloom asked her best friends.

"No," Sweetie Belle answered.

"U-uh," Scootaloo nodded.

"Now what do we do?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Maybe wait for Twilight to come back?" Scootaloo suggested.

"There's got to be a faster way!" Apple Bloom figured.

Just then, a familiar hooting could be heard.

"Owlowicious!" the Cutie Mark Crusaders happily cried in unison, just as the said owl approached them and landed in front of them to hoot.

"We're so glad to see you Owlowicios," Apple Bloom told the owl.

"Even though you're bigger than us now," Sweetie Belle added.

"But, why is it so glad, and not just glad?" Scootaloo asked.

"Because Owlowicious can find Princess Twilight for us!" Apple Bloom explained, "Plus, he doesn't have to worry about hawks!"

"But I thought owls and hawks don't get alonn," Sweetie Belle said out loud.

"Or....Owlowicious doesn't have to worry about being hawk's food...." Apple Bloom corrected, before turning to the owl, "Owlowicious, can you please, please, please, lead Princess Twilight back here, so she can find us and turn us back into our regular pony forms?"

Owlowicious hooted and took off through the window, as the Cutie Mark Crusaders watched in amazement.

"He'll find Twilight in no time!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed.

"I hope...." Apple Bloom said, looking down at the table they were standing on.

"While he's gone looking for Twilight to bring her back, why don't we have a little flight inside the library while waiting?" Scootaloo asked, "It can be our last ever flight since we're going to change back...."

Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle looked at each other for a second and agreed.

"I suppose why not?" Apple Bloom responded.

"As long as we stay in here, safe." Sweetie Belle pointed out.