• Published 18th Apr 2021
  • 223 Views, 2 Comments

When You Get To Be Birds... - Majestical4729



Sometime after the events of the Season 4 episode 'Twilight Time', Apple Bloom accidentally creates a potion wrongly, which turns the Crusaders into small birds capable of flight.

  • ...
 2
 223

Change of Plans

On their way to the Golden Oak Library, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, as birds, flew through Ponyville, looking around to see how everything changed from their points of view because they changed into birds.

"Look! Everyone's so much bigger now that we're birds!" Sweetie Belle chirped.

"Shh, Sweetie Belle! They might hear what you said!" Apple Bloom hushed.

"Oh look, Lyra! Three little colourful birds!" Bon Bon pointed a hoof at the Cutie Mark Crusaders, signalling Lyra to look at them as she continued, "And listen, their chirping is so cute,"

"Wait, chirping?!" Scootaloo asked, "But we were talking!"

"Maybe it's because we're birds now, so they can't understand us," Sweetie Belle suggested.

Scootaloo gasped in excitement, "That means we can say all sorts of things, and no pony will bother because they won't even know what we said! We're totally free!"

Scootaloo happily flew up towards the sky, causing her best friends to fly up after her.

"Scootaloo, what do you mean we're totally free?" Apple Bloom asked, "We're still trapped in these forms!"

"And need some pony's help to change back!" Sweetie Belle added.

"Oh come on, can't we just appreciate this little time we get to be birds by flying around as free as one?" Scootaloo asked.

Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom looked at each other, before looking back at Scootaloo.

"But Scootaloo, we need to change back!" Sweetie Belle reminded.

"Most likely before sunset today, or our families and friends will be worried!" Apple Bloom added.

"I know that, but look! The sun's no where near going to set right now, so we got lots of time to explore as birds! Flying around, going to places we've never been before..." Scootaloo persuaded.

"Well....now that you put it that way...maybe we can change back to normal, later..." Sweetie Belle figured.

"And since this might be our one chance to fly as birds, why turn down such a rare offer?" Apple Bloom asked, showing her agreement.

"Then let's fly around, Crusaders!" Scootaloo cheered, before swooping down, followed by her best friends.