• Published 31st May 2020
  • 1,780 Views, 178 Comments

Flurry Heart - Buttery Biscuit



Cadence is stressed out, she has an alicorn baby to raise. Just when she thought the situation couldn't get any worse, she is called upon to solve a problem of love. Discord and Sombra's love problem.

  • ...
2
 178
 1,780

Epilogue

Dear Princess Celestia,

I'm writing to you for what may be the last time as your student. I spent the last few months recovering with Discord, Sombra, Cadence, Shining, and Flurry. It was the best decision I ever made. I'm sorry, so, so, sorry that I couldn't handle it. I'm more sorry that I didn't think I could rely on you. I'm sorry I didn't call my friends. I was just so wrapped up in my own head that I couldn't see what was right and what was wrong. Clearly I was wrong.

I'm sorry I made you cover for me and rule instead of me but I needed this. For the first time in a long time. I'll see my friends, I have been writing but it isn't quite the same. I feel ready, I feel good. You and I have so many things to talk about. If you still want me to rule you must know I don't want to rule alone, I can't. I'm making Spike my right hand, I'll be carrying around the whistle Discord and Sombra gave to me. I'll be having the rest of my friends take part too, I'm not sure how, but we'll figure it out. I'm thinking of a friendship meeting every year.

They're good guys and I love them so much. Did you know they both think green is not a creative color? I didn't. Though now that I think about, that might of been a joke. I told them so many things and I learned just as much. I felt safer than I ever have but I'm coming back. Back to reality. I know I can't stay there forever but for the time I was allowed, thank you. I'm sorry for disappointing you, if I did. I just, I tried my best but my best wasn't enough. I understand if you wish to demote me in any way.

Turns out Discord and Sombra, along with the rest of my friends, took care of my school, and my castle. Did you know it's part museum part library? My two favorite things. I bet they knew that. Though the top floor is till my home, the map kept away from the public. Starlight is the new head mare. Trixie is the new counselor and I met this amazing mare named Ivy. She'll be teaching a new class Trauma and Coping 101. I think it'll be one of the best classes there. She's so forgiving. So loving. So kind. So headstrong, her heart points her in the right direction.

Celestia, you and Cadence were always right, I did need help. I promise to get it. There's a doctor nearby, a wolf. I'll be seeing him from now on.

I love you,
I'm sorry,
Twilight Sparkle your friend and family


I entered the town having just sent that letter to Celestia. There, on the train station sat my friends, they all looked at me with love and concern. "I'M SO SORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING. I WAS SO DUMB!" They came running to me and I to them. I cried. I cried harder than I ever have before. They surrounded me in one of the warmest hugs I ever felt. I love them, with them everything will be ok. I believe that too. I'm so sorry, I couldn't be more sorry. Thank you, for my second chance. I'm sorry I ever needed one but I'm glad, I'm so glad it's with you.

I love you.

Author's Note:

Fin everyone, thank you for reading.

*coughing fit* oh excuse me I got a bit sequel in the back of my throat

Comments ( 25 )

*cuff* *cuff* sorry, I think is a “I wait for the sequel” that got stuck in my throat

The final letter was great, I almost believed, and (semi-wished) that Twilight would resing her ascent to the throne. Very well done

10372306
Thank you. I think somewhere deep down she still believes she has to. I think I may cover that conversation in the sequel. Also thanks for everything friend! Your constant support was incredible and I hope you like what I have in store just as much as this. Thanks.

This is a fitting end to this story. I can't wait fir the sequal. :heart::pinkiehappy:

10372494
Thank you I'm glad your excited for it. :)

10384120
Log out and look at it. I'm also on mobile so not sure if that matters.

10384742
What chapter was this in...? I can't recall...

10409169
Uh me neither sorry. It may have been freeze tag.

its overrrrrrrrr boo hoo hoo

10430135
There is a sequel just came out like yesterday! After Everything
^u^ Im really glad you liked it!!

10635099
Thank you! ^^ I agree with you it is a bit fast how they accept this duty. I'm glad you liked overall.

10672116
bummer, im not sure what i would do to make it stronger but ill think on it. Im glad u are still liking it overall and still interested in reading. I think i could have probably sprinkled more of this in earlier chapters perhaps that would help?

10694064
Thank you, I hope you enjoy your meal

10703341
Thanks. Even though I haven't read everything mlp that one was one my favorites stories. Though I wish they covered all the villains history. Some of them they just dance around the history.
And as for the speech you decide whether to tell anyone before the rewrite or not. If I have decide I probably will say I can't wait until then.

10703376
Awww thank you so very much. I really wish i went more into the villain's history but i was to sheepish to go into my own head canon. So i danced around it quite a lot. I really wanna do a rewrite I have gotten a lot more interest recently, and i got a lot better at writing. Tho my grammar is still super bad. I think I'll use this first story as a sort of rough draft.

1070341
Actually you are one the best authors i read. All you need is something to invoke your readers emotions to go with the scenes and I'll be twice as hooked on this story. Plus hardly any typos which is a great thing for an author. You be surprised how many people need a spell check before they put out the chapter.

10703431
Awww gosh thank you, I'll try my best and keep this in mind when i go for this again. I didn't have much help the first time perhaps I'll reach out for some. Thank you so very much ^////^

10706035
OOOO yes yes. I threw greedy in there last minute and it ended up being a bit wonky I'm gonna weave him into the story a lot more. I think i can do that. Thanks for all your feedback i really appreciate it lots!

10706489
Your welcome nothing i like better than a good story and you are really good. One the ones I can't wait until the author finishes is about discord changing history so he helps the country of ponies get it started. There are bunch sunset ones too which give the lesson trust your friends or you might lose them

10706525
Aw thanks! OOO those sound really good! ^^

10723401
Yeah I probably would thought about doing the same thing sombra did in the comic if I had to go through what he did. Talk about mean. That princess was cruel. She should have sent him to another town where he could grow up safely instead torturing him year after year till she decided to tell him why he was tormented for so long and not even care about how he felt all those years.

10724095
that's a very good point I only wanted to use my theory cuz i thought it be interesting but i could use it in a different story. I was just sheepish cus it was so disliked but it'll make my life easier and the story will come out faster. Thanks for your help. ^^

10724280
Your welcome for the idea. I was was commenting on the character from the comic but you can use whatever inspire you

A Dr. Wolf Reference. Never thought I'd see that again.

Login or register to comment