• Published 31st May 2020
  • 1,778 Views, 178 Comments

Flurry Heart - Buttery Biscuit



Cadence is stressed out, she has an alicorn baby to raise. Just when she thought the situation couldn't get any worse, she is called upon to solve a problem of love. Discord and Sombra's love problem.

  • ...
2
 178
 1,778

Day In, Day Out

It had been a few weeks since the freezing incident. While Flurry cast many problematic spells such as fire...again, water, levitation, and freezing. She never once teleported. Something that made her caretakers incredibly happy. Finally, their constant watch over Flurry could be reduced, if it was even needed. Though that wasn't the focus right now, it wasn't supposed to be at least. This meeting was supposed to be about the Changeling Kingdom, their new allies. It was supposed to be happy but Cadence was nothing but dreary. She couldn't help but sigh.

"Cadence what is wrong my love?" Shining asked his wife's frown was so distracting that he could no longer focus on the meeting.

"What is wrong is I never go out, I’m cooped up here all day unless I go out for matters of love. It’s so stuffy in here. I'm getting a bit stir crazy." Cadence explained while Discord's shenanigans were fun and sometimes relaxing. She craved a real day off, no track covering required. No taking care of a baby, or her kingdom, which is what she actually did during her 'days off.' She was becoming cranky from being under so much pressure all of the time.

"I think every creature could use a vacation," Shining suggested, he too was finding himself on the crankier side. He also used his days off for things he considered productive. Instead of a real day off.

"Wasn’t this meeting supposed to be for the Changeling Empire?" Sombra asked as he pointed his hoof to the whiteboard, which contained complex notes for supplying troupes to the Changeling Kingdom. To help with creatures that were occasionally attacking their hive.

"Sombra don't be such a slave driver. It wouldn’t kill you to have a little fun. Come on, you have to admit it, you could use a change of pace. A day off." Cadence sassed, her face scrunched up.

"Well some-pony is cranky," Sombra said as he smiled at his monarch. Did she forget? He was an ex-slave driver.

"Oh...right. Sorry, I forget sometimes. I didn't mean to be so mean." Cadence said quickly regretting snapping at him.

"Don't worry Cadence, I used to be one anyway. I think I could use a break too. Why don't we call Discord? I do believe you promised him a spa trip that you never went on." Sombra said as he put down the marker he was holding up in his magic, he wouldn't be needing that today. Nothing was going to get done today. "I'll stay with Shining, I'm sure we can find something fun to do."

Shining just shrugged. "He is right, I'm sure the two of us will have just as much fun as you two do."

Cadence blew her whistle with excitement, forgetting one crucial part of the plan. Discord was in the meeting within an instant. "Yes?" He asked before Cadence realized what she forgot. A baby sitter. "Discord I want us to go on that spa trip. Flurry has stopped teleporting and I think it's safe to go out. Sombra and Shining also need a break, but who will watch Flurry?"

This was Discord's time to shine, he knew who he wanted to suggest. "Fluttershy. She is good with kids, and she can keep a secret. Trust me, I know. I really want to tell Fluttershy anyway." His heart squeaked hard, he really, really, hoped Cadence would let Fluttershy in on the secret.

Cadence smiled nervously, she didn't want any other pony besides Twilight in on the secret. She made a promise to herself that Twilight would know next. Though, she couldn't see that happening. On a day trip to see Twilight, of course with Discord and Flurry. Cadence took a peek at her schedule and stack of work. She knew that a responsibility like this would still be too much. She didn't really have another option. Plus something about Discord's actions begged her to pick Fluttershy. "Okay."

"YES!" Discord yelled into the air, he was victorious. This had been stressing him out since the beginning. Fluttershy's friendship meant the world to him. He hated having to put that through a test. He snapped her right to the castle without even thinking about it. "Hi Shy!" He squeaked at her, he was so happy to see her.

"Hello Discord, It is nice to see you, but maybe you could give me a warning before you teleport me all the way to the Crystal Empire," Fluttershy said calmly, she smiled up at him. She knew he was just excited about something. He didn't mean to do it, so Fluttershy made sure to kindly suggest not doing that next time.

"Fluttershy I have so many things to tell you but you have to Pinkie Pie promise not to tell Twilight." Discord started, he felt like any second he'd spill all the information. He was trying his best to hold it in, but he wasn't sure he could.

"Uh...why? What is wrong?" Fluttershy asked hiding things from your friends wasn't something you were supposed to do. Maybe it was important, or a surprise?

"Twilight is just very busy, I don't want her to get stressed. You know what she is like when she is stressed." Cadence said as she faintly frowned down at Fluttershy.

Of course, she knew, Fluttershy would never forget some of the harsher things said to her during one of Twilight's Twilightings. She would rip her personality to pieces, causing her heart to break. In addition, she could never forget the time when Rainbow backed her instead of Twilight. Twilight shot her magic at Rainbow, she didn't mean it, she was very stressed out. Rainbow had gotten in her face and Twilight summoned a shield so hard and fast it caused Rainbow to fly across the room and hit the wall. Of course, she regretted it later but Fluttershy knew. She sighed, it was probably for the best "okay. Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." She said as she did the motions.

As soon as Discord saw her do it he told her everything. "fluttershyflurryispowerfulandlikeacrazyamount. Socrazysheteleportsintothinair, lightsthingsonfire, andfreezesponiesinplace. Thatisjustafewofthethingsshecando. Thencadencecriedandifeltbadsoiputthisspellonflurry. Ithinkthespellmessedwithmybrain, madememoreresponsible, ithinkiaccidentallymarkedherasmykid. Isthatbad? Ithinkthatmightbebad." Discord panted so hard it bordered on hyperventilating which Fluttershy immediately picked up on.

"Oh, Discord. Breathe, breathe. It's ok" she said as she hugged him tightly. "Did you promise not to tell me?" She asked but all she got was a nod in response. "You kept your promise very well, I'm very proud of you. You have done such a good job here. Of course, I'm upset you lied but I can see why you did. Thank you for including me now." She could feel his breathing ease up. "Why are you telling me now?"

"Well uh, we need you to watch Flurry. We could use a day off. She stopped teleporting also...I hated keeping this from you." He said as he hugged Fluttershy harder. His relationship with Fluttershy was the most important one Discord had. She was the only reason he wasn't back in stone, for she was preventing the rest of the elements from doing exactly that. So he made sure to keep it that way, it was a place he never wanted to go back to. His relationship with her had to stay perfect, stay nice, stay calm. He could not mess up...again.

Cadence sat there astonished at what she saw, she had no idea this was effecting Discord in such a way. "Discord I wish you told me sooner, I would have included her earlier. I'm sorry I put that kind of pressure on you." Cadence hated letting ponies in on her secret. It was an important one, but she hated the stress she put onto her friends even more. Could she be sure this was the right thing to do? No. She did know that it was what Discord needed, and possibly what Sombra needed too. She couldn't deny what they needed, she couldn't let herself be the reason they were uncomfortable. If Sombra asked she would let him choose a pony to tell too.

Discord was silent, why didn't he think of that in the first place? That was stupid, he just sighed "I guess I didn't think of it." That was a partial lie he did think of it, but he didn't think Cadence would let him. He felt once he asked he wouldn't be able to hold in the secret anymore.

Sombra stayed silent, while his relationship to Pinkie was just important as Discord's relationship to Fluttershy. He wasn't upset at the choice of Fluttershy, she had always been kind to him. As long as he kept in the good graces of at least one element, he would be fine. It did not matter which one it was, though he wished it was Pinkie. As long as one relationship was kept spotless, he would be fine.

Fluttershy just smiled as she was finally let go from Discord's grasp. "Alright, I'm sure I will be just fine. How hard could it be?" She asked as she was given Flurry Heart from Cadence. Who teleported to her room and back in order to get her child.

"Alright, bottles are in the fridge. Blow the whistle if there are issues at all. Please be very careful." Cadence said as she started to stress out. This was the first time she would be far away from her baby. If Flurry was not in the room she was usually close and Cadence spent only 1 to 2 hours per meeting. If they were longer there would be a break midway through, so she could see her baby. The idea of leaving seemed worse the longer she thought about it.

"Cadence stop fretting. Come on let's go relax I know just the place. I heard all the maids talking about it, supposed to do wonders for the soul. So let's go alreadaaayyy!" Discord said as he picked up the fretting mother, "Relaxation station here we come." He said as he snapped them away. Leaving Shining, Sombra, and Fluttershy behind.

"So what do you do for fun?" Sombra asked Shining, he realized he knew almost nothing of his hobbies beside the guard. He liked doing that.

"I think you’d love Ogres and Ooblets although it's more interesting with Discord." He said as he realized that he too did not know much of Sombra's hobbies either. Aside from that he was good at math and running a Kingdom. Which was both surprising and ironic.

"Everything is more interesting with Discord. Should we be worried the two of them are out by themselves?" Sombra asked as he realized that everything was more interesting with Discord. That meant things would definitely get crazy.

"I’m sure it’ll be fine how much trouble could they possibly get up to?" Shining said as he shrugged his shoulders, it was just the two of them. It would be just fine.


Cadence and Discord teleported straight to the spa Discord was talking about, it was beautiful. A Glistening marble structure surrounded them, and the floor was glass. Underneath that glass swam koi fish of different soothing colors. Like blue, yellow, green, and grey. Trees lined the sides of the building, underneath them glowed a cool blue. The space was so open, so free, that one could feel calm just looking at it.

"Wow," Cadence said as she soaked in more of the calming surrounding, the gentle sound of the wind through the trees, the gentle fall of the waterfall falling into the koi pond that led underneath the floor. She didn't get to enjoy it for very long though.

"Princess Cadence I need help and your advice." A mare said sadness echoed in her voice. It was a matter of love, and Cadence was the best.

"Of course," Cadence said as she smiled at her subject but on the inside, she was crying. Why? She just wanted to relax she needed to relax.

"My husband and I, we keep getting into arguments. I really love him, but he doesn't understand me." The mare said, not even bothering to introduce herself to the princess. She didn't need to, Cadence would be able to help her anyway.

Cadence activated her horn and closed her eyes and waited, she felt a strong love. A love that struggled against itself. "My magic says you are not listening to each other, your talking, but not listening. Go to him and listen, ask him to listen back."

"Thank you, princess, I'll go do that now." The mare said as she ran off to go see her husband.

"Well that was annoying," Discord huffed. He did not appreciate the interruption. "Let's get back to relaxing." He said as he picked up Cadence. This time he would carry her. Ponies usually did not approach him. He walked up the stone stairs and to the big oak doors of the spa. Ornate carvings of ponies with harps danced on the wood.

"NO MEN!"

The sudden shout spooked Discord, he jumped at the sight of an angry mare "I'm sorry, I didn't know!!" His heart was currently squeaking in his throat. He usually didn't get scared, not really, but she came out of nowhere. No men, he looked at the sign that confirmed the mares statement. A circle crossing out a stallion on the sign.

"That's ok, just don't do it again. Please leave." The mare said as she back down. Discord looked legitimately surprised by her presence. She had even scared him, which made her feel a little guilty. He had become a favorite in the Kingdom as he was always doing fun things. Like freeze tag, where you could actually get frozen. "Sorry, no exceptions."

Discord snapped them both away, "hmmm." He said as he was approached by another random mare "hey Discord, can I borrow Cadence? I need her wisdom." He was surprised, this mare just came up to him. Just like that, they usually never did. Usually, creatures were too afraid. Though he was holding the Princess of Love, so I guess that made him less terrifying.

"Sure. Go at it. But I still get to hold her." He said as he refused to put her down. His heart was still squeaking from the scare, and he didn't want to put her down for his own comfort. Not that he would admit that out loud. The two of them started conversing but Discord did not listen. He did not care, he wanted in that spa. He did not want to be interrupted, and he could tell Cadence wanted the same thing. He waited until that mare left before he snapped his fingers. "Cadence, we are getting into that spa." He said, his voice high and feminine because you know, he was a she now.

Cadence's jaw dropped Discord was in front of her, but he wasn't Discord. He was a pegasus mare, she looked down at herself, she was also just a pegasus. No more was she an alicorn. She smiled, "let us go!" She said as she and Discord ran off to the spa once more. Not a single time were they interrupted, Cadence was a nobody now. It felt so great. "I’m…." Cadence started looking at the mare who previously yelled at Discord. When she realized that she couldn't introduce herself normally. What was she going to do now?

"I’m Peace and this is my best friend Poetic Metre we have come to relax at your spa. We heard all about it from some other mares." Discord offered, he had this covered.

"Come on in." The mare at the door said.

The two of them entered the spa and their jaws dropped, the inside was much bigger. It was adorned with statues carved by hoof of mares half-naked and covered in silk. Pictures of nude mares covered the walls in positions that were both artistic and suggestive. Mares walked around however they wished. Cadence had never seen so many mares in one place. It was a paradise. A beautiful earth pony offered them a tray of fruit drinks, "we hope you enjoy your stay." Both Discord and Cadence picked up their drinks with their hooves.

"I think we will." Discord stated this place took his breath away, so much so, he wasn't sure how to put his thoughts together. So he just drank more of his cocktail.


"And that is the basics of Ogres and Ooblets. Any questions?" Shining asked Sombra, they both sat at a tree stump in the garden. Neither of them desired to be inside the castle.

"Nope, it's pretty straight forward," Sombra said, and it was true the game was going to be easy. So easy he wondered if it would be at all interesting.

"Fantastic we will play then, you can have the first roll. We will keep it easy and you don't have to find the monster. It is just there ready to attack." Shining offered, he did not care to get stuck rolling just to find the monster. So he skipped that part, he wanted to dive straight into the fun. Fighting.

"Alright then," Sombra said as he rolled "I attack with my shadow magic." He said but unfortunately, he rolled a three.

"Sorry, but it missed." Shining said, "you'll have to try on your next turn."

"I missed? I never miss, I know that spell like the back of my hoof." Sombra grumbled, the math made this game so interesting, but he hated everything else. He wanted to act like how he would act.

"Well, this is just a pretend fight Sombra," Shining said but before he could say anything more Sombra shot him a smile that sent shivers through his soal.

"It doesn't have to be. Spar with me Shining, come on. You know you want to. We never did get to fight, I took your magic from you before we could. Don't you want to test your skills? Come on, you know you want to." Sombra said as his fangs glinted slightly in the light making him look a tiny bit menacing, but he didn't mean to. He wanted to have fun. "It'll be fine what is the worst that could happen?"

"Ok, you're right. I do want to test my skill. I do like sparring. I never did get the chance to fight you. Let's do it!" Shining said Sombra was right what was the worst that could happen. Shining got up, "follow me to the sparring room." He said as Sombra followed him down some corridors. He wasn't the only one, some of the staff had overheard them. Half went with them, half went to tell as many creatures as they possibly could. They would definitely have a crowd.

"Ok loverboy here are the rules I won't use dark magic, you don't use harmony magic. I will be using shadow magic and you can use unicorn magic. That sound fair to you?" Sombra asked as he entered the sparing room.

"Sounds good to me first one to land a hit wins." Shining offered, he was feeling very confident. He was captain of the guard for a reason.

"Then lets fight!" Sombra yelled.

The air was deathly still as they circled around each other. Sombra was first to attack as he stomped his hoof into the ground. Causing a shadow tendril to appear next to Shining, it attempted to grab his hoof in order to trip him. Shining dodged it pretty easily so Sombra picked up his pace. He was still careful though. He didn't want to go too far, he didn't want to end up hurting Shining. This was for fun after all. Several shadow coils then sprung from the ground all going after Shining's hoof. He blasted through them all with one shot from his horn.

Then Shining made his move running straight to Sombra. Sombra did not move, not a single flinch. He showed absolutely no fear. Shining dove straight for Sombra, head-on, only for him to drop straight to the ground. Shining flew right over him perfectly aligned for a hit. Sombra took that opportunity to shoot a hoof up at his chest and Shining teleported away just in time. He landed right next to Sombra. Shining then attempted to land his back hoof on Sombra's side, but he dodged it, rolling away. Sombra turned into a shadow and sprung up right behind Shining.

Sombra attempted to land a hoof on Shining who backed out of the way last second. He noticed that move left Sombra's head wide open. Shining dove straight for it only to watch Sombra drop to the ground once more. His head on the ground, back right hoof squarely planted on Shining's chest. Sombra had ducked and taken advantage of the forward movement Shining had to take to throw that punch. He had landed straight into Sombra's hoof.

"It was a valiant effort Shining." Sombra said, "but I'm pretty hard to land a hit on unless I let you." Sombra said smugly.

"I demand a rematch," Shining shouted, he had trained for years, surely he would win next time.

"It would be my pleasure," Sombra said with a smile, he was having fun.


Fluttershy stood watch over Flurry, she was currently napping. She thought about when she first entered this room. The first thing Fluttershy noticed was the fireflies that flew around the room. Fluttershy assumed they were real and tried to talk to them, but they did not answer. It had left her confused before she realized that they were most likely from Discord. She had seen him create animals, those animals she could never talk to. Unless he did the talking. She was pretty sure that was it, that is until they spelled out a message. It read 'thank you shy,' then she knew, for sure, that it was from Discord. She smiled.

Then the message was gone, and she went to go pick up a toy when she noticed that all of Flurry's stuffed animals were odd. They were normal animals but in crazy patterns, or shades of purple, black and red. She assumed that they were from both Discord and Sombra. Then they had played together, building a tower out of alphabet blocks. It went well, Flurry hadn't cast a single spell. Her adorableness made Fluttershy's heart swoon but now that she had a quiet moment to herself all she felt was anxiety as she went back to thinking about her situation.

She really did not want to lie to her friend, but she pretty much had to now. Cadence made a very compelling argument to not tell Twilight, but there was something else. This room told Fluttershy that there was more to this story, something she wasn't being told. She would have to talk to Cadence when she got back.


A giggling Discord and Cadence sat in a hot tub, in the bathhouse. They ordered more drinks which only made them gigglier. They were partaking in another one as Discord ordered them hooficures which they were currently being given. Though the art of the bathhouse kept grabbing Discord's attention, there was something off about all the art. He looked over to the mare currently giving him the hooficure he ordered, and he decided to ask her. "Hey all this art, it's all one pony, isn't it? Just one pony posed for all of it?" He asked.

The mare looked at the mare in front of her surprised "you have a good eye, very few have noticed that it is all the same mare. You are very much right."

"That's what was bugging me. I knew something was up with it. So what's her story? She had to have one since she is the subject of that statue." Discord said, he was very much curious about this mare. There was just something about her that resonated with him. He assumed it was her ego. She definitely had one, and then some. With all that confidence she probably did the craziest things

Cadence knew which statue he spoke of. It was not hard to miss, it was of a mare with her hooves behind her head. Her legs spread open. A fountain of water sprayed from behind her, she too was curious about its origins.

"Of course there is, legend has it that she was the one that built this place. She posed for all the other art too. Went straight up to the best artist in town. Where she shamelessly posed for him, sometimes in public. She apparently just did whatever she wished with her body and the art of it. It all resides here."

"She had guts, I like her. I think we would have been friends." Discord took another look at that statue of the mare. She just did whatever she pleased. That made him happy. Discord was one for freedom and self-expression, so he was glad this mare did as she wished. He looked at Cadence, and he thought up some chaotic fun. "Wanna create ridiculous rumors about 'Tia?" He watched her just nod. He looked over to the mare giving him a hooficure. She looked to be almost done, "would the both of you like to stay a little longer. We have drama we wish to dish!"

The maid finished up the hooficure and put her supplies down, the other one followed right behind her "dish, dish!" They said. Their attention turning to the two mares in the hot tub.

Cadence looked among them all. It was always Discord that started the trouble, for once she would do it. "I heard princess Celestia is pregnant." She said as she picked up another cocktail for the tray. She slowly sipped on it happy with herself.

"With twins!" Discord added he wasn't expecting Cadence to go first, but who cared. He picked up the last cocktail. They would need to order some more. Then Cadence really, truly, surprised him.

"I heard that the father is Sombra," Cadence smile grew, "but who knows for sure? I also heard from a guard who apparently saw a Griffin and a Dragon enter her bedroom." A tray with some more drinks was delivered to her and Discord. Cadence picked up another cocktail. "I wonder if it'll be a colt or a filly."


Sombra staired Shining down, a confident smirk on his face. It was three nothing. Shining had nothing, how was Sombra this good? Shining had trained for most of his life and then trained others. "What the heck?" He yelled at Sombra as he felt anger course through his veins. It did not help that their audience cheered for Sombra and not him.

"You're too ridged Shining you have plenty of opportunities to strike but you keep to your formation too much. Which is fine for war, large scale but has issues pony to pony. Nature fights dirty, it fights to survive. You should too. The more unpredictable you are the better." Sombra shouted at him, and it was true Shining was too respectful to rigid tactics. "You need to hit me when you can hit me."

"But my honor as a soldier-" Shining started before he was interrupted.

"It doesn't matter if you are dead Shining. I could have killed you three separate times, maybe even more than that. If I was still evil that is." Sombra stated in a manner of fact way. "So how about a rematch, use your instincts this time."

Shining charged at Sombra only for him to move away and spin around. Sombra then ran at Shining, a coil rose out of the ground and Shining rolled away from the both of them. Blasting the coil away and shooting one at Sombra for good measure. He just dissolved into smoke though, briefly, before Sombra turned back into a pony. Shining rose off the ground and shot everything he had at Sombra once more, but he simply dodged them. Running back and forth between the bursts of energy.

Sombra was having a great time, so great that he didn't notice Shining's attitude change. He thought they were both having a good time. This was just a friendly match of course. Though Shining did up his game, Sombra was not worried. He turned into a shadow and slid across the ground, lifted himself out of the ground, and right in front of Shining's face. Still half shadow and half smoke Sombra looked terrifying. The anger and fear mixed and in Shining. He did the unthinkable he pulled out his sword and stuck it into Sombra. Which would have done nothing to Sombra, but what Shining didn't know is he used harmony magic when he thrust his sword. So Sombra was no longer shadows.

"Ack!" He said as he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen. He coughed and some blood-spattered to the ground. "I said no harmony magic Shining," Sombra said crossing his hooves above the sword.

Shining's mouth dropped, he, he didn't mean to. "Sombra I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. It just happened and I ... I can't believe it."

Gasps and murmurs overcame the crowd and Sombra just rolled his eyes. "It's fine Shining. It was an accident, I understand. don't worry about it. I did encourage you." He said as he pulled the sword out of himself and stuck it in the ground. He activated his own magic and healed himself. "Nice one, you are now one of the few creatures to ever land a hit on me. I am starving. Want to go get some grub?" All Sombra saw on Shining's face was guilt and sadness, "I said I was fine, and I am. I just healed myself. So don't worry about it. ok?"

Shining felt nothing but guilt but he didn't push it any further electing to follow Sombra to the kitchen. Sombra did encourage Shining to use his instincts. Sombra felt that he had this coming plus he was fine, just super hungry. He needed one of those special popsicles he and Discord kept in the freezer. They told Shining and Cadence and all the staff not to eat them, and for a good reason.

Though that mission was interrupted as they stumbled upon an interesting scene. Two mares that Shining did not recognize, dancing in the middle of the kitchen table. Sombra did recognize one of them, it was Discord so that meant the other one was Cadence. They yelled the lyrics to a popular song playing on the radio.

"Oh man they are so drunk," he said as he noticed Shining's confused face. Followed soon by Fluttershy who showed up due to the noise. She was worried it would wake up Flurry. "It's Discord and Cadence guys." He watched as their faces screamed surprise and Sombra just smiled.

"What should we do?" Fluttershy asked as she watched the two mares dance on top of the table. She wondered which one was Discord until she saw a mare with yellow and orange irises. That one, it had to be that one. She was so pretty. Fluttershy didn't know Discord had a pony disguise. She also decided to stay the night and talk to Cadence tomorrow since asking to be teleported back seemed like a bad idea.

"Take photos. Lots and lots of embarrassing photos." Sombra said he teleported a camera to himself, "Smile girls." Too which Discord and Cadence proceeded to pose for every single one, they ranged from sultry to completely embarrassing. then he sealed them in an envelope and sent them off to Celestia. Though there was a problem, his stomach rumbled. He approached the fridge. He was starving and wanted one of those pops.

"Oh my gosh, your so close now," Discord in disguise hiccupped, "are you getting a pop can you get me one too?"

"Only if you promise you won't be a pervert while you eat it," Sombra said sternly, he did not want to watch that again. Once was more than enough to scar him for life.

"Aww, you fun killer fine. Gimmie, gimmie." Discord said as he reached his hooves out for the treat and stuck it in his mouth in the least suggestive way he could think of. How boring.


Celestia sat in her room, it was pretty late, but she was up reading a trashy romance. That trashy romance kept her attention well. That is until a mysterious white envelope ended up on her bed. She tore away from her book to take a look at the envelope. She didn't really receive mail so late, and usually, she would ignore it, but she just so happened to catch a glimpse at the message on the front.

'Tia,
You are going to want to see these.
Sombra

Sombra usually didn't send mail to her, so she decided to take a look. Using her magic she pulled out a dozen photos. The first one was covered over by a sticky note.

Orange eyed one is Discord, the other is Cadence

She didn't know what Sombra meant until she saw the photo of two mares on a table in a very interesting position. She was familiar with that position it was the same one that a statue stood in. A statue in a certain spa. It drove Celestia to sort through the other photos, laughing at everyone she saw. She would have to show her friends as soon as she could. Soon meant now, she didn't care if she disturbed her sister and woke up her friends. They just had to see this.