• Published 10th May 2020
  • 767 Views, 16 Comments

Equestria Girls Random Moments - Arthor2017



A series of random situations starring the girls from Canterlot High and the environment around them.

  • ...
0
 16
 767

Random moments #04

Zephyr Breeze is focused at one of the many games installed in his laptop, sitting on the sofa with a can of soda by his side. Fluttershy approaches him with a reproachful expression.

"You know Zephyr? Life is not only about coming from school, having a drink and playing around."

The blonde guy pauses the game to meditates about his younger sister's words. "You're very right Fluttershy, won't you have a bag of peanuts with you by any chance?"

Fluttershy looks at Zephyr Breeze in frustration before rolling her eyes and leave the room.


"Umm ... Rainbow Dash, it is necessary we have to do this?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course we have to do this! The sooner we finish, the better."

"But don't you think it's bad to cut down these poor trees?"

"Actually, yes. But if you want to get passed over one of these days-"

Fluttershy didn't need to hear another word from her friend as she cuts down the tree with a single movement.

Then both girls cross the other side of the neighborhood to repeat the same process. However, their actions weren't going to be unnoticed because Twilight Sparkle and Spike were seeing it all.

"Can somebody explain me what is happening here?" The purple haired girl with glasses asks in an authoritative voice, placing her hands on her hip.

"Hi Twilight, hi Spike!"

"Hi girls!" Spike returns the greeting, "Twilight and I were going to shop at the store, yet we couldn't help but see how those trees were knocked down. That's illegal, right?"

"We know is ilegal Spike, but this is nothing but an heroic effort at the best interest for society." Declares Rainbow Dash defending fervently her actions.

Twilight obviously finds no logic in the athlete's incongruous response. "That's absurd! What does it have to do with social interest?"

"Because Derpy got her driver's license today and she already bought a new truck." Fluttershy answers with fear of just thinking about it.


Jet Set and Upper Crust are watching the sunset while being on the seafront of a beach. An image so wonderful it seems to come out from a fairy tale.

"Don't you think it's beautiful?" Upper Crust asks.

"Yes, it is. But I'd better go to another beach." Jet Set answers without much interest.

The Crystal Prep's girl gets really upset. She had been planning this romantic moment all week for this asshole wanting to leave just like that!

"And why do you want to go to another beach?!"

"Because I'm already bored of waiting for the sun to go down." Says Jet Set while moving on.


The Apple family is eating lunch, all save for Apple Bloom who hadn't touched her plate.

"Apple Bloom, eat before your food gets cold." Granny Smith says to her grand daughter. However the younger Apple continues without trying her food.

"I... I'm sorry Granny Smith, I don't want to eat."

"Very well. If you aren't willing to eat your food, then you won't get any dessert."

"Neither you all. I've ate them moments ago." Apple Bloom says with a nervous smile.


Mr. and Mrs. Cake passes through the aisles of the supermarket carrying supplies for the Sugarcube Corner and their home. Reaching another section, a product offer catches the attention of Mrs. Cake.

"Look at this darling: Three large packages of dog food for just $102. We're bringing them!"

"But sweetie, why do we need that stuff? We don't even have a dog for starting." Mr. Cake asks concerned about the unnecessary acquisition made by his wife.

"And what's the matter? We buy a dog and voila. Problem solved!"


A rather dismayed man arrives at Pinkie Pie's office. She goes out to greet him. "Good afternoon sir, what can I do for you?"

"Please doctor, tell me what is my wife's status?"

"I don't know. I don't have her on my MyStable's contacts." Pinkie Pie replies with a smile.


Principal Celestia enters a restaurant and orders a roast chicken garnished with salad as a starter. However, she couldn't be able to take even a small piece of the meat because she can't cut the chicken with the utensils; and it had been like this for about twenty minutes, which increased her frustration.

One of the waiters who passed by is aware of the situation and approaches to offer an advice. "Excuse me ma'am, what if you try to use your hands?"

"I very much doubt it's going to work with my hands. This chicken has steel muscle." Says Celestia, showing the waiter both knife and fork now deformed after many tries to cut the chicken.


Sunset Shimmer takes the bus that would drop her off at a stop near her apartment. What she never counted on was the enormous number of passengers who got on the vehicle making it almost impossible to move inside it, so Sunset has to manage to make room for herself. While moving Sunset drops a young man's wallet to the floor, so she quickly picks it up.

"Hey buddy, you dropped this. I hadn't noticed where I was going and-" suddenly Sunset Shimmer finds something inside that wallet she never thought to find.

"But it's a picture of Twilight!"

Sunset grabs the boy by the collar of his jacket, lifting him until almost hitting his head against the roof of the bus. "You freak! Why is that picture doing in your wallet? Who gave it to you?!"

Seeing there is no answer, Sunset opts to get off her transport and go directly to Twilight's house with the aforementioned photo in hand. Once arrived, she starts calling for her.

"Twilight?... Twilight! Where are you?"

"I'm here!" Twilight comes down the stairs from the second floor to meet Sunset. "What's going on? Why are you screaming so much?"

"I ... uh ... err ... Because a guy stole my wallet on the bus!" Sunset Shimmer breaks down in tears not having the courage to tell Twilight what happened, much less about the picture found inside the stranger's wallet.

Author's Note:

Well, that's all folks!

The idea of making these shorts plots came during my boredom. Later, the plot came to my minf and I've said: "Why not?" So I started to write them before it passes out. I thanks for all the views and the like this fic received (and maybe it wasn't the king of story somebody is looking for, but I appreciate it. Really!).

Until next time, and have a nice day!

Comments ( 8 )

10512551
You’re welcome, glad I could help a bit. Let me know if you ever need anything! :twilightsmile:

:rainbowderp:That last one was a bit disturbing and didn't seem funny in the least.

10934955
Yeah, not the best of the scenarios but it's something.

Pretty good. Interesting fiction that made me laugh and giggle.

11255544
Thank you very much. I'm still working in improvising and be more creative for future releases.

Aw, I thought the Twilight Sunset one was sweet.

I like the format here.

Login or register to comment