• Published 10th May 2020
  • 767 Views, 16 Comments

Equestria Girls Random Moments - Arthor2017



A series of random situations starring the girls from Canterlot High and the environment around them.

  • ...
0
 16
 767

Random moments #03

One morning like everyday Spike the dog plays in the garden with his toys when hears some tiny cries for help. It's a family of mice that had been cornered in an alley by a couple of stray cats, ready to pounce on the helpless creatures. Seeing the horrible scene, Spike decides to intervene.

Quietly he gets behind the grimy cats, takes a deep breath and lets out a terrifying roar that scares off the agressors, who run towards the exit of the alley without noticing the puppy's trick. The mice are relieved after witnessing how this dog saved their lives without thinking twice. One of them, who seems to be the patriarch of the family, approaches Spike to express his eternal gratitude.

"May your life be full of blessings, child. We are indebted to you!"

"It was nothing, mister. This is the result of learning foreing languages." Says Spike as he and the mice leave the alley.


An afternoon Timber Sprunce is visiting, Twilight Velvet calls him to the kitchen.

"Timber, would you be so kind to repair the microwave please?"

"But Mrs. Velvet, you know I'm not good at those things. Remember the last time you wanted me to repair the refrigerador, your husband ended up buying a new one."

"Exactly." Velvet clarifies with a malicious smile on her lips.


In the waiting room of a hospital there is a man who keeps turning around again and again. His wife was giving birth about an hour with twenty minutes ago and he hadn't get any news of her yet, neither about his future son or daughter. The poor man is on the verge of total collapse.

Suddenly the doors of the delivery room opens, Sunset Shimmer comes out carrying a small bundle covered in white sheets.

"Congratulations sir, is a boy and he looks a lot like you."

The distraught man rushes to see his firstborn, taking him carefully to take a closer look at the infant. "Thank you so much doctor! I don't know how to thank you."

"Well, you could start by giving me your autograph if it's not too much trouble." Sunset hands the gentleman a piece of paper with a pen. This creates quite a bit of strangeness to the new parent.

"But doctor, there must be a mistake. I am an ordinary person, I'm not a celebrity or anything like that."

"Oh, do you think so?"

And behind her came Twilight Sparkle, Applejack and Fluttershy carrying twelve more babies on their arms.


Sunny Flare takes a seat at a table inside a coffee shop, texting as she waits for her order to be brought. Although she wouldn't be alone for long since Sour Sweet passes by her side.

"Sunny, I was looking for you everywhere! I need you to do me a favor, can you?"

"Sure," Sunny puts the phone down to attend her friend. "What it is about?"

"Lend Royal Pin $ 120."

"And why do you want me to lend him that amount?"

"So he can pay them back to me. The bastard has been owing me for a month!"


Teddy is on his way home after completing his workout. On the way he sees Flash Sentry with his left arm in a cast and carrying a ball with his healthy arm. Teddy decides to go and pay him hello.

"Hey Flash! What happened to you?"

"Hi Ted, I got injured playing rugby." The blue haired teen answers.

This statement does not seem to convince Teddy. He had known Flash for as long as he can remember and never in his life he watched him practice said sport.

"Yes, I know it seems unbelieveable to you but it turns out it's a tradition in my family to play rugby."

"I can picture it." Says the young athlete.

"And if you're still unconvinced, wait until I show you the family's radiography album."


Rarity invited Sonata Dusk to spend the afternoon over the weekend. When coming back from shopping at the mall, they finds Sweetie Belle sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Sweetie Belle, are you still attached to that thing?"

"Yes." The girl answers without taking her eyes off the screen.

"Since when?"

Sweetie Belle makes an effort to remember how long she's been tuning channels. "I think since you went out."

"But that was three hours ago! Don't you realize watching TV for a long time hurts you?"

That catches the younger sister's attention. "Hurts me? Why is that?"

"Because it turns people into mindless brutes."

"She's right." Sonata seconds Rarity, "and that's why I never watch TV."

Now Rarity is glaring at the Siren. "Wich side are you on. Mine or Sweetie's?!"

Author's Note:

If you are wondering wich roar Spike emulated, just think in any big creature or terrifying monster you've seen ever. To me, he imitated this roar: