• Published 10th May 2020
  • 770 Views, 16 Comments

Equestria Girls Random Moments - Arthor2017



A series of random situations starring the girls from Canterlot High and the environment around them.

  • ...
0
 16
 770

Random moments #02

"Rainbow Dash," Applejack calls for the athlete girl before both of them can get into their classroom, "some guys told me you ran into Cloudy Kicks last night, then you insulted her and finally punched her. Is that true?"

"Well... yeah, it's true." Rainbow Dash answers carefree.

"What's wrong with you? If you had already insulted her, why hit her too?!"

"Because I recalled Cloudy is half deaf, that's why!" The rainbow haired girl responds to Applejack's annoyed gaze.


Adagio Dazzle travels the road on her motorcycle; the wind raises her thick, fluffy hair. On the way she spot a blurred figure. Approaching she realizes said figure is Sunset Shimmer, who is fixing the engine of her car, so Adagio decides to mess up a bit with her Equestrian fellows before continuing her journey.

"Hey Sunset, do you have gasoline?"

Sunset checks inside the vehicle, pulling out a jar. "Yes, I have."

"Then spray it over it and set this thing on fire!!" Adagio says laughing out loud before going along the road.


Wallflower Blush is waiting to be called for her test at the Driver's School. Soon, Lily Valley and Daisy get close to her.

"Hello Wallflower! Ready to earn that driver's license?"

"I don't know girls, I'm very worried. Even though I prepared myself all the week, I feel like I'm going to fail the exam."

"Cheer up girl, you'll do pretty fine. I was been told around there your instructor is going to be Fluttershy, she is quite patient and speaks to you with ease. With her you have secured your license!" Daisy assures Wallflower.

The green-haired girl feels a little calmer with those encouraging words. And just in time because it's her turn.

(An hour later)

"Now, park between those two cars."

Wallflower follows Fluttershy's direction. Very carefully locates the vehicle between both cars without hitting or scratching them.

"Is that okay?"

"Excellent! You only have to make one 'U' turn on this street to finish the evaluation."

As in the previous steps, Wallflower Blush drives the car in the given direction without any impasse.

"So... how did it go?" The florist asks nervously. Her answer came in the form of a passing grade on the application form Flutershy had within her.

"You've made it Wallflower, congratulations! High five."

Suddenly five vehicles are violently thrown into the air following a powerful impact. The car both girls were in is now a pile of scrap metal. Wallflower comes out with the rudder in hand.

"Done. I've sent those five high in the air. What's next?" She ask Fluttershy, who was knocked unconscious after the crash.


Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna are at the bus stop waiting for their transportation. Luna looked quite sulky today, so Celestia decides to cheer her up a bit.

"Come on sister, rejoice! There is no reason to put on that long face. I always say: one must see the good side of all things in this life."

"Can you tell what's the good side of a toothache?" Luna shows Celestia with great difficulty the left side of her face, which presented an enormous inflammation in the jaw - specifically, at the level of the lower second molar.


Inside the operating room of a hospital, the surgeon on turn prepares to receive the scheduled patient in order to begin with the surgery as usual. After anesthetizing the patient, the doctor calls Rarity.

"Scalpel."

"Scalpel." Rarity reaches for the short instrument. Before making the first incision, the surgeon sharpens it a few times.

"Doctor, please don't sharpen the blade so much," warns Rarity. "Remember that so far there are already three operating tables you split in half this month with that thing."


On a rainy afternoon, a man walks into a bookstore runned by Pinkie Pie. The pink girl pays to serve her client.

"Good afternoon, sir! What can I do for you?"

"Tell me, do you have the book How to Make a Million?"

"Sure! I'll bring it right away." After searching and rummaging through the shelves, Pinkie Pie finally finds the mentioned book. She shows it to the man so he can take a look.

However…

"This book is useless!"

"Why? Is something wrong?" Pinkie asks puzzled by the client's abrupt reaction.

"Happens it's missing half of the pages. Look!" And certainly, that book doesn't contain half the sheets it is supposed to present.

"Well, half a million is better than nothing!" Pinkie Pie exclaims with a mischievous smile.