• Published 6th May 2020
  • 6,054 Views, 568 Comments

The Amazing Sunset Shimmer - KozLeMage



My name is Sunset Shimmer. I was bitten by a radioactive spider... And for the past few months, I've been the one and only: Spider-Girl!

  • ...
13
 568
 6,054

PreviousChapters Next
Volume II - Chapter 3: A Reptile Situation!

The rumors say that he hides in the sewers,” Sunset said to herself with a high pitched voice crawling down of the walls of Canterlot’s sewers, “You should start there!”

She sighed and grumbled in frustration.

“I hate you Twilight.” She said, frowning at the smell.

But Sunset must admit that Twilight was right. It’s been weeks now that the rumors saying that a giant crocodile was hiding there, even her boss told her to take pictures of it.

Sunset put a hand on her backpack well tied on her back.

“Well at least, lets mix business with pleasure.” She said rolling her eyes, “I was right to take my camera.”

She silently landed on the wet ground, the horrible smell assaulting her nose. She put down her bag and took her camera from it, then she sticks her bag to the wall with her webs.

“Don’t move.” She commanded to it like it was going to reply to her.

She started to walk through the dark sewers, holding her camera in front of her like someone pointing a gun, ready to shoot a photo anytime.

The smell was reminding her that time when she used to be the queen bee of CHS. There was one time when a girl with green hair, she wasn’t able to remember her name, Wall-something. The poor girl dared to try to resist to her, so she finished locked up in the school’s bathroom, a bucket full of pee and feces landing on her. Of course, Sunset didn’t do it, it was Snips and Snails, but she ordered it, so it was her fault the girl didn’t came to school the next following month.

Sunset sighed, looking at the ground. “I can’t erase all of that.” She said, “But at least I’m trying to be a better person now… right?”

She then looked at the camera gripped firmly in her hands.

“Says the girls who was first coming here to help someone and, instead, came here to take pictures of him to sell them.” She blew from her nose like a bull, “Way to go, Sunset.”

She stopped when she saw light not far away, from an adjacent hallway. She hides herself against a wall and waited, listening if there was any sound coming from there.

When she was sure she was alone, she silently crawled on the wall and on the roof, going in that hallway’s direction.

When she turned, she stared in awe. Right there stood a small laboratory, all the computers at work. She makes sure she was alone and then, silently landed on the ground under her.

“Well, well, well…” She said to herself.

She walked toward a computer and she instantly noticed the formula Twilight solved. It seemed it was where Conhorse was hiding. So she was right, there was no more doubts. Conhorse was indeed the Lizard. “Twi’s not going to be happy ‘bout that.” Sunset said to herself.

The poor girl almost fell in tears when Sunset told her. So, Sunset hoped she was wrong, but of course, she was freakin’ smart so she was right.

Then she noticed a picture frame next to the computer screen, she took it and saw Conhorse with a woman standing next to him, in their arms were two little babies. Conhorse and the woman were both smiling, they seemed happy.

“Probably his family.” Sunset said. “Maybe I should check on them.”

She frowned when she felt a presence behind her, she quickly turned around, preparing herself to attack, but there was nothing.

“Eh,” She said, still preparing herself to any surprises, “Must’ve imagined it.”

She looked back at the screen, and after reading, she realized Conhorse was planning to make more of the lizard serum. “What?” She frowned.

Wait… Maybe…’ She thought, then she looked at the picture again. ‘Don’t tell me…

Her spidey-sense going wild, she quickly jumped back avoiding whatever landed on where she stood.

Her arms up, ready to fight, she stared at the monster open-mouthed. It really was a Lizard. And a big one.

“Uh-oh.”

The Lizard, dressed with a simple white lab coat, jumped at her, roaring in anger. She dodged it and landed on the wall.

“Oh hey there doctor,” Sunset said, “Everyone was looking for you.”

The Lizard slowly turned his head in her direction and stared at her in fury.

“But doctor… What big teeth you have.” When she saw he wasn’t going to respond, she sighed, “Please don’t tell you’ve eaten my grandmother.”

The Lizard jumped on her, his big claw trying to slice her up. But she easily dodged it landing on the ground not far away.

“Woah hey, doctor chill out, I was kidding.”

Roaring in fury, Conhorse charged her, Sunset used her web-shooter to shoot a web on the ceiling and dodged it at the last second, the doctor running right in the wall. She used her momentum to swing with the web in his direction both her feet in front of her striking the Lizard in his back.

The blow sends the Lizard further and the wall collapsed and both started to fall in a big hole from where water could be seen in the bottom, but the pipes would eventually prevent her to fall in the water. Sunset shoot a web on the hole walls and landed on it, she saw that the Lizard managed to grab pipes, preventing his fall.

Sunset quickly used her web to stick her camera on the wall, with a timer on. “Okay perfect. Twenty, Ninet-”

She turned around and saw the Lizard jumping on her, if she avoided it, he would break her camera, so she shoots a web and swings in his direction. He took the hit but he managed to scratch her on her chest. It hurts but it wasn’t a big wound, but her suit was now totally damaged. He grabbed the girl by the throat and throw her on the pipes under her. She landed on it in a big sound, her back full of pain.

She managed to get up, fighting the pain. “Shit, that hurts.” She managed to say, rubbing her back, “Thirteen, twelve…”

She rose up her head and saw the Lizard landing on where she stood. She avoided it and jumped on his back. The weight of the Lizard was a bit much for the pipes that were twisting and bending beneath them. “Nine, eight…” A strange rodeo was taking place, Sunset trying to stick to his back. She managed to launch webs with both her hands in the Lizard’s eyes. He growled in frustration and grabbed both of the webs with his claws. “Five, four…”

With all his strength, the Lizard pulled the webs in front of him, Sunset flying over his head landing once again on the pipes with a sound of pain. The Lizard grabbed her with both his claws around her head, making her stand in front of him. He opened his big mouth filled with sharp teeth, getting reading to eat a little snack. “Two, one.”

Then a flash coming from a camera took the Lizard’s attention, turning his head in the camera’s direction. Sunset took advantage of the situation, she shoots a web under her, on the twisted pipes and pulled on it. The pipes gave up and all started to break and fall on the water. In his fall, the Lizard was taken by surprise, so Sunset managed to escape his grip with a punch in his eye, and she shoot a web, stopping her fall. She saw him falling in the water and she crawled on the wall to retrieve her camera.

“Freaking hell.” She said. She grabbed her camera and carefully took the sd card out of it before putting it in her pocket. “At least, now I-”

She couldn’t finish her sentence that a claw grabbed her leg. She looked under her in horror as the Lizard draw her leg in his direction, jumping in the water with the girl stuck in his grip. Sunset took all the air she could in her mouth before falling in the water, her camera now destroyed. The Lizard grabbed her left arm and punched her in the face. She managed to get her arm free and punched him back in the chest. Both of them were taken away by the force of the water, Sunset had no idea where they were going to. She managed to get behind him and pulled on his tail sending him away. The water flow separating them, sending Sunset in a narrow conduit.

I need to get air!’ She thought.

She was fighting against the water, trying to get to the surface to get air. When she believed she was going to be unconscious, she felt someone grabbing and getting her out of the water. Then she fell unconscious.

On another dark corridor of the sewers, the Lizard got out of the water, grumbling in frustration. His loud steps echoing though the corridor. Then he stopped when he saw a bag stick with webs on the wall. He grabbed it and tore it way, books and papers falling from it. He grabbed one of the books and read the name written on it, frowning with his big green eyes.

Sunset Shimmer.”


The Amazing Sunset Shimmer – Volume II: Web of Shadows

The Lizard – Part 1/2

“A Reptile Situation!”

“And here, we, go.” Rarity said, finishing the adjustment of her latest dress. “Perfect!”

She smiled to herself for well done work and took a picture of it for her Instagram page, sharing it with her three thousand followers.

Then she slowly sat on her chair and took a sip from her now cold cup of tea. It was getting late, she was going to close the shop and go home, but then she heard a strange noise coming from the back room. She quickly jumped to her feet, a shiver down her spine.

“H-Hello?” She managed to say, “I-Is someone here?”

She slowly walked toward the noise, and opened the door of her storage room. It was dark but she could feel someone was here. She took a step and looked oddly at the ground when she saw it was wet. A grunt coming from the darkness made her jump and she hit the power button with all her strength and screamed when she saw an unfamiliar figure, all wet and covered with blood on the ground.

Wait? Unfamiliar figure? He eyes grew wide when she realized who it was.

“Spider-girl!” Rarity screamed, running next to the hero girl. “Oh my, what happened to you dear?”

When she saw the girl wasn’t responding, she ran toward the shelves and took all the fabrics she could, making Spider-girl a makeshift mattress. She hardly managed to lift the hero up, but she managed. She slowly put her on the mattress, and started to look closely at the wound on her chest, still bleeding.

“Oh, that can’t be good.” Rarity stated, she walked toward her restroom and came back with a first aid kit. She slowly started to fix her, not wanting to hurt her more.

When Rarity finished, she sighed in relief, at least it was more frightening that it really was. Spider-girl should be okay now.

Then Rarity frowned when she saw in what state the suit was. When she’ll be awake, she’s going to hear her.

Then Rarity stared at the mask, gulping. Her hand slowly making its way towards the hero mask. When she was going to grab it, Spider-girl quickly rose up and grabbed both Rarity’s arms and tackled her on the ground before yelling. “Where am I?!”

“Eep!” Rarity screamed. She wasn’t afraid of Spider-girl, she knew the poor girl must be freaked out right now. But feeling the cold and wet body of the super-hero on hers wasn’t a pleasant experience. Or was it?

“Wait.” The masked hero said, “Rarity?”

“Y-Yes,” The girl said, avoiding her look and cursing herself for having such thoughts. “It is me!”

Spider-girl slowly released Rarity and sat in front of her, putting her hand on her chest. “You… You healed me?”

“Well, I wasn’t going to let you bleed out on my shop’s floor.” The fashionista stated, “But I must admit I have no idea why you came here darling.”

“I…” The hero started, “Have no idea. Someone saved me… I think.”

“Saved you?” Rarity asked, now worried, “From what?”

Spider-girl rolled her eyes under her mask, “That’s a long story.”

Then, her heard started to hurt, so she put her hand on it, flinching at the pain.

“Are you okay darling?” Rarity asked.

“My head hurts…” She said.

“I can… Take a look if you want?” Rarity tried.

Sunset gulped, “Hum, that’s probably a bad idea.” She said, getting up. But then she almost fell on the floor, Rarity grabbed her at the last seconds.

Rarity sighed and looked away before looking at the hero again, “I know how to keep a secret dear.” Rarity stated, “And what if it is a bad injury? Might as well not take any risks, right… Sunset?”

Sunset eyes opened wide under her mask, and then she began to chuckle. She took off her mask and stared at her friend, “Since when?”

“Well, one day we were chatting with the girls and we talked about who spider-girl might be.” Rarity explained, “Rainbow joked about the fact that since you’re a secret person and we never know what you are up to, she said that it might be you.”

“Oh…” Sunset said looking at her feet, “Who knows besides you?”

“None of them took her seriously darling, even me.” Rarity reassured her putting her hand on her friend’s shoulder. “But when I thought about it seriously, I’ve found that it made sense. When you leaved the party at Halloween, when Spider-girl saved me from that creep while the only persons I ever talked about it were you and the girls…” Rarity enumerated, “And of course, when I made your suit. What a coincidence that Spider-girl and Sunset Shimmer have the exacts same measurements, don’t you think?”

Sunset face palmed herself, “Okay that was a dumb move of me, I agree. So, nobody else knows?”

“I do not think so.” Rarity said.

“Okay, thanks Rare, you know… For keeping it secret and all.” Sunset said, scratching the back of her head.

“Don’t thanks me yet, darling.” Rarity said, “I still have your head to fix up.”


The Next Day…

Sunset must admit, she was pretty excited for the ball tomorrow. The plan was that she was going to Fluttershy’s house to grab her up, after all even if they were going as friends, she still was her date. But Sunset wasn’t entirely focus on that. Her investigation with the Fiend on Doctor Conhorse was taking all her free time and she still had to rehearse with the band. Now she knew what Conhorse plan was. He wanted to turn his family into some sorts of Lizards things, just like him. Stopping the Lizard was the right thing to do but she wasn’t going to let her friends down, not this time.

She also called the Fiend to thanks him for rescuing her from drowning last night. Sunset freaked out when he told her that it wasn’t him, Sunset forgot that he couldn’t swim. Who saved her, and who knew her identity?

Last night was a total failure anyway, the Lizard got away, her camera was dead, and at least two more persons knew about her identity. At least one of them was her friend. She also made a couple of bucks from the picture she sold to the Daily Bugle, even if Twilight wasn’t sharing her opinion Sunset still needed the money.

Sunset entered the school today with the firm attention to help the band rehearse the song one more time, they’ve did it a lot those past three days and all of them now knew the song perfectly. Unfortunately, Lyra refused to play with them for the time Sunset was here. Flash said it wasn’t a big deal, she’ll come around eventually.

Sunset walked towards her classroom making a mental note to ask the Fiend to check on Conhorse’s family. He’s going to complain about that, she was sure of it.

“You suck Shimmer!” She heard someone say, somewhere in the hallway. She ignored the daily greetings she now was used to and walked to her first class of the morning.

As she entered the classroom, she saw Red sat on his chair next to Sunset’s place, but he was arguing with a girl Sunset learned to know a few days ago, Screwball.

“I want to sit here!” She said, raising her arms above her head.

Red rolled his eyes and sighed, crossing his arms. “Sorry Screw-balls, but I’m not gonna move. Just sit somewhere else.”

“It’s Screwball!” She yelled.

“Well, screw-you. Ahah.” Red said, making a small forced laugh at his own play of words. “Why do you want to sit here anyway?”

“I want to sit next to Sunny!”

Red repressed a laugh, “What, you’re her friend? She really became friend with… you?”

Screwball frowned, “And what is that supposed to mean?!”

Red avoided her look, “Oh, nothing.”

“Guys!” Sunset said, walking toward them. “Are you really fighting over a chair?”

“She started it.”

“He started it!”

They both said in the same time pointing at the other, Red with a careless tone and Screwball almost screaming. Everyone in the class was looking at them, making Sunset uncomfortable.

“Urgh,” Sunset said before sighing, “Look Screwball, this is where Red usually is so… Can’t you sit somewhere else?”

“But I want to sit next to you!” Screwball pleaded.

“Why?” Sunset asked.

“I don’t know!” Screwball said, “You seem nice, and we’re friends! You said it last time.”

“So you did.” Red said, giving her an odd look.

“She seems nice, uh?” Said a voice Sunset unfortunately knew all too well.

She turned around to face Lyra who just entered the classroom, walking towards them.

“I guess no one told you what she did here.” She continued, talking to Screwball now standing next to her.

“Piss off Weepinbell.” Red said to her, she glared furiously at him but didn’t respond.

“Well…” Screwball started, “I heard rumors but… There’s no way Sunny literally transformed into a demon, right?” She asked to no one in particular, but the entire classroom avoided her look. She then looked at Sunset who looked at the ground.

“It’s true.” Sunset stated.

Screwball was going to say something but she got cut off guard by the teacher entering the room and ordering the students to sit down. Screwball didn’t say anything and sat somewhere else where a chair was free.

Sunset sat on hers and looked at Red, “Guess she won’t be my friend anymore right?”

Red shrugged, “Well, the good news is, I get to keep my place.”

Sunset rolled her eyes, “Why is this place is so important to you?”

“If you really want to know,” Red started, “This place is perfectly located, when it’s too hot and the windows are open, I’m not in the airflow, but when it’s too cold, I’m not too far away from the heater, but not too close either. I’m also avoiding the sun’s rays. I’m also at the perfect distance to look at the board and this place is the opposite of Trixie’s.” He explained before giving Sunset a plain look. “Does-” But he was cut in mid-sentence by Trixie who sneezed loudly before she quickly apologized when she saw the dark glare the teacher was giving her.

“Does that answers your question?” Red continued his discussion with Sunset like nothing happened.

“I… Uh…” Sunset seemed lost for a moment before turning her gaze away and looking at the white board. “Sometimes I’m really having a hard time understanding you.”

Red shrugged, turning his attention to the lesson too. “Meh.”

But even if Sunset really wanted to listen to the teacher, her mind drifted away. She sighed and laid back in her chair.

“I was kidding by the way… Well not about Trixie, but about the other things.” Red said. “I just like to be a pain in the ass sometimes.”

Sunset chuckled.

“So,” She hushed, “Have you asked Rainbow out to the ball?”

Sunset who was looking in front of her couldn’t see his gaze but she knew he was frowning, “I already told you that I won’t. Besides someone already asked me, and I said yes.”

Sunset raised an eyebrow, “Oh yeah? Who’s that?”

Red sighed, “It’s-”

“Miss Shimmer! Mister Light!” The teacher called, “Next time I hear your voices you’ll both get two hours of detention!”

Red didn’t respond and Sunset blushed as all the eyes of the class were on them, “S-Sorry!”


Applejack was listening closely to what Miss Cheerilee was saying but something was bothering her. The girl sitting next to her, usually so chatty and full of life was silent as a grave. Applejack sighed in frustration. Even if the girl said that she was fine, Applejack knew she was lying, she could smell a lie from twenty miles away. So, she took advantage from her teacher’s directive of working in pairs to speak to her.

“Okay sugarcube,” Applejack finally said, “Tell me what’s wrong.”

Rainbow raised her head from her notebook from where she was coloring the squares on the paper and gave her an interrogative look, “What? Nothing’s wrong.”

“Come on Rainbow,” Applejack stated, “I know you since middle school, and every time you’re upset with something, you do that.” She then showed her the notebook.

Rainbow sighed, “Yeah well… There is something bothering me, you’re right.”

“Of course I am.” Applejack stated with a smirk, but she dropped it quickly when she saw that Rainbow wasn’t smiling. “Rainbow…”

“It’s Red.” She said.

Applejack sighed, she knew there was something going on between her friend et Red and quite frankly, she could understand why. They were alike in many points, they both shared a competitive spirit, they both loved video games and action movies, with a lots of fights, blood and all that. And Rainbow said to her that he gave off a mysterious aura that she thought it made him cool. But she also knew that Red refused her invitation to the ball, and that’s what she couldn’t understand. She thought Red liked her, it was so evident. So, why did he refused?

“Yeah I know sug’, he refused to go with you but you know… There’s plenty of apples in the trees.” Applejack held her hands up when she saw the look Rainbow was giving her. “Look, maybe he couldn’t ask you out because he’s shy or somethin’, so don’t be bothered by that.” Applejack tried.

“Well yeah, the fact that he refused to go out with me sucks. But that’s not the reason.” Rainbow admitted, still drawing in her notebook, but her drawings were now looking like frustrated scribbles.

Applejack raised an eyebrow, waiting for her friend to explain.

“He said that… He was going with someone else.”

“Oh.” Was all Applejack managed to say. “I’m sorry…”

“It’s okay…” Rainbow said with a sigh, “Maybe I’m not good enough for him- Ouch!” She rested her hand on where Applejack just punched her, “What was that for?”

“Because you’re saying things that doesn’t make any sense.” Applejack stated, “Don’t ever say you’re not good enough for him, or for anyone else. You’re the captain of every sports team here, and you know you’re not bad looking, even Rarity told you that if you were a bit more… feminine, every boy here would fall for you.” She said blankly, “You’re the most awesome girl in school remember?”

Rainbow giggled, “Yeah you’re right, I am.”

Applejack smiled at that, “There! You see! Forget about that. And if you want, I’m still free.”

Rainbow smirked at her friend and repressed a laugh, “Are you asking me out?”

“Not at all suga’, just doin’ you a favor. Besides, if I was asking you out… Believe me… You’ll know.” Applejack finished with a sensual wink.

Both friends had hard time to regain their calm as they were both ready to burst out of laughter.

“Yeah AJ, I’ll go with you. It’ll be fun.”

Applejack gently punched her in the shoulder. “That’s the spirit.”


After a long day of classes and a good rehearse with the band, Sunset walked toward her home, using her disposable phone to call her hero friend. After four or maybe five minutes he finally answered.

“Finally!” Sunset said, “What were you doing?”

“Yeah, top of the mornin’ to ya’ too. I was taking care of something important.” He said casually, “What’s up?”

“Well I wanted to ask you, can you check out on Conhorse’s family tonight?”

“Afraid that monster guy wants to turn his family into lizards?” He asked.

“Yeah.”

He sighed heavily, “Yeah, I guess it’s the safest things to do. If things get handy, I’ll call you.”

Sunset chuckled, “What? You can’t take him all by yourself?”

“Of course I can,” He quickly said, “But a giant Lizard drew attentions, also as cameras.”

“Yeah I got it, don’t want to draw unnecessary attention on you.”

“Exactly.”

“Well, thanks.” Sunset said, “Also, don’t count on me tomorrow night, I’ve got plans.”

“I know, you’re going to your high school ball, right?”

Sunset rolled her eyes, “Of course you know about that.”

She heard him chuckle, “See ya, spidey.”

“Yeah, see ya’.”

Putting the phone back in her pocket, she looked at the late blue sky. It was freezing, but no clouds could be seen in the sky. At least it wasn’t going to rain, this put a smile on her face. She hated rain.

The question Sunset asked herself all day was, who saved her last night. If it wasn’t the Fiend who was it? Him and Twilight were the only two people who knew that she was going there.

What if… Someone was spying on her? She chuckled, no it was dumb. She maybe wasn’t that sneaky about her double life, thanks Rarity, but she wasn’t that bad about it. Was she?

“I hope not.” She said.

She finally got home and put off her boots and her leather jacket before getting a can of her favorite soda in the fridge. Luna wasn’t home yet, of course. Sunset sat on the table and notice the Daily Bugle paper of the day. On the first page was a picture of the Lizard, Spider-girl trapped in his claws trying to get away from him.

“Urgh, this photo doesn’t make me look better.” Then she read the tile, “Spider-girl working with a giant Lizard?!” She screamed. “That son of a b-” She threw the paper through the kitchen, “We clearly see that we’re fighting with each other!” She sighed heavily and dropped in her chair.


“See ya, spidey.” Red said.

“Yeah, see ya.”

He ended the call and sighed before putting his phone back in his pocket. He turned to face Wendy who had stars in her eyes, “Was that Spider-girl?!”

Red put a finger on his lips, “Let’s keep it that secret, okay?”

“Of course!” The little blue haired girl said.

Both of them were in Canterlot City mall, more precisely, in the pet shop. Wendy absolutely wanted to see the puppies, and Red didn’t wanted to say no to her, even if he wasn’t much of a pet person. He was secretly afraid of cats.

Wendy turned her attention back to the puppies, petting one on the head.

“You’re soooo cute!” She exclaimed.

The view of that forced a smile to make its appearance on Red’s face.

“Hum excuse me… Can I help you?” He heard a shy voice behind him. He turned around to face the employee of the pet store and was surprised to see who it was.

“Fluttershy?”

Fluttershy also was surprise, and she released a breath of relief when she saw it was an acquaintance. “Oh, hi Red.”

“You work here?” Red asked.

“Yes, when I’m not volunteering at the animal shelter, I work here to make some money.” She explained.

“You work here?!” Wendy repeated, jumping in front of Fluttershy, making the poor girl scream in surprise. “That’s so cool!” The girl exclaimed, stars in her eyes.

“Hum, hello?” Fluttershy said.

“It’s Wendy.” Red explained. “My… Little sister.” He said, avoiding Fluttershy’s look.

“Oh I see.” Fluttershy said, kneeling in front of the little girl, “Well I’m glad to meet you, I’m Fluttershy, a classmate of your brother.”

“Hi Fluttershy!” Wendy replied, “You’re sooooo pretty!”

Fluttershy blushed and rose up, “Oh, hum, I… Thanks.”

Red laughed and put a hand on Wendy’s shoulder, “Well I think we should leave. It was nice seeing you Flutters.”

He started to walk out of the store, Wendy following him.

“Hope I’ll see you again!” Wendy called.

Fluttershy chuckled and waved at the girl, “Me too.” She said.

When they both exited the store Fluttershy did something she wasn’t accustomed to. She frowned.

“I thought he didn’t saw his sister in a long time…” She said, remembering the truth or dare game of Halloween, “Did he… Lied?” She wiggled with discomfort, “Maybe I should tell Rainbow.”


Twilight was sweating and trembling in fear. Walking in Discorp’s corridors at night, all alone. The symbiote wasn’t doing great, so she gathered her courage, put it in a box, covered it with a white sheet, and bring it to the labs. She had to heal it. It was the only thing she could think of since it touched her. It obsessed her.

She walked quietly in the dark corridors, afraid that anyone might saw her. Of course she had the right to be here, but she didn’t want someone to ask her about the strange box she was carrying. She wasn’t a great liar.

She made her way to her lab, and carefully closed the door behind her. She cleared a table and put the glass box on it, taking of the sheet.

“Don’t worry Spike,” She said, knocking on it. “I’ll help you.”

She started her experiment unaware of two yellow piercing eyes watching her through the security cameras.

Author's Note:

Alternative chapter title: 'AKA Sensitive sense of smell!'

Hope you enjoyed it

Don't hesitate to check out Queenslayer !

By the way, WandaVision was insane.

PreviousChapters Next