• ...
51
 1,533
 5,532

PreviousChapters Next
Late Not

"There you are. Is everything alright?" Sunny asked, welcoming Lemon Zest and Indigo into her home.

"Yeah," said Indigo. "Just a little frazzled, we had to run to catch the train because someone didn't wake up on time."

Lemon did not reply to that. Lemon wasn't in the entrance portion of the house anymore. Sunny turned and saw her in the kitchen already, digging into a bowl of sweets that she swore hadn't been there before, yet was clearly too big to have fit into Lemon's backpack.

"Are the others here yet?" asked Indigo, taking off her own bag from her shoulders and opening it to look inside.

"Sour should be here in a bit, Applejack is arriving a little after that, closer to lunch. You two got here in time to help me finish up the preparations."

"What, you didn't have someone paid to do it all already while you slept?" Indigo teased her.

Sunny didn't reply, instead suddenly heading towards the kitchen. "At least wait until the others are here!" she yelled towards Lemon, who was chugging down a full bottle of orangeade like a dry sponge sucking up water.

Indigo shook her head and chuckled, and began to follow Sunny.

PreviousChapters Next