• ...
51
 1,533
 5,536

PreviousChapters Next
Justice

"I figured out how to get it working."

"What?" Indigo lifted her head from her pillow. "What are you talking about?"

"You know that thing I needed that wasn't working and still isn't working?" Lemon replied. "I think I figured out a way to get it to work. Maybe."

Indigo looked at her. "No, I don't know. Probably because you've been deliberately vague about the whole thing and never even told me why you needed what you needed or even what that thing you needed was."

Lemon gave her a sheepish smile and a shrug of her shoulders. "Okay so, basically-"

"Lemon I did not ask you to actually explain it," Indigo interrupted her.

"There's this website I used for this thing," Lemon went on, deliberately ignoring the other girl's request. "But the website has been down. And I thought I would just wait for it to be up again, but it's not coming back up, so instead I found out there's a way I can get that same thing I need to run on my machine, sort of, and do things there. Maybe. I need to figure out if it'll work, of course."

Indigo had returned to keeping her head on her pillow and looking at the ceiling. "Why is it that you're not telling me what this is for, anyway?" she asked, filling the certainly brief pause Lemon had given her.

"Because theatrics," Lemon answered. "Aesthetic. Drama."

"You are entertaining no one but yourself," Indigo noted, her voice dull and deflated to highlight the point.

"I know!" Lemon said loudly. "And it is most entertaining, let me assure you of that, dear."

Indigo part sighed, part yawned. "Is it more or less entertaining than getting your privates licked while you lick mine?" she asked. "Because honestly I'm willing to indulge in your bottomless well of horny if it means escaping your shenanigans."

"Definitely less," Lemon said. "But I will refuse the offer for now. I need to figure out how this thing works first."

Indigo gave a whispered chuckle. Whatever Lemon was working on, it seemed at least she genuinely cared about it.

PreviousChapters Next