• ...
51
 1,533
 5,536

PreviousChapters Next
Calc

"Okay."

"Okay what?" asked Pinkie, leaning to the side.

The stallion didn't look at her, and instead kept looking ahead. "I think she's planning to go away. This complicates things, but at least we'll have time for my party afterwards."

"Oh. That is nice," Pinkie cheered. "Why is it that she wants you dead, exactly?"

"Because I can see her," the stallion explained. "She doesn't like that. It means someone can spot who she is."

Pinkie tapped her chin, frowning in thought. "Doesn't that make her just a worse changeling with one oddly specific weakness?"

The stallion thought about it for a moment. "Maybe. But she would probably kill you too for saying that, she'd find it insulting."

"That's not nice either." Pinkie kept her hoof on her chin. "I really need to throw her a proper party. Maybe that will finally convince her to be friendly."

The stallion sighed. "I've got a thing for you, by the way." He pushed a pebble on the ground slightly aside, and a small square portion of the ground opened up, then a tiny pillar with a bowl of pudding on top of it rose from the opening.

"Ooh. Thank you!" Pinkie grabbed the bowl and began to eat, without asking further questions.

The stallion found that was much preferable to Stella's constantly questioning attitudes. Even if Stella was more pleasant to look at than the pink mess of nonsense standing at his side.

"What is she doing right now?" Pinkie managed to ask while eating.

"Just pacing back and forth," the stallion replied. "Like I said, I think she's planning to leave, she's just deciding on where to go next."

"She sure seems to be taking a lot of time to do that."

"She is. And knowing her, that's just making her angrier." The stallion clicked his tongue. "She'd probably be furious if she knew we were watching her right now."

"You're watching her. I'm just listening," Pinkie said, having finished her pudding.

"That's true."

PreviousChapters Next