• ...
51
 1,533
 5,533

PreviousChapters Next
eiie

The flames swept upwards along Lemon's body, wrapping around her limbs and torso and head until she was only a silhouette visible through the unnaturally coloured fire. She gasped as the magic forced itself around her, and the Lemon Zest on the other side of the screen began to regret her decision just a bit. She hoped the magical horse dream princess would focus on the pain in those gasps and not on the other emotions.

Then the fire slowly disappeared, seemingly seeping into Lemon's body, and the her that was watching the scene was left with her mouth agape.

Her skin had grown a shade darker, just like Twilight's had. Broad red wings spread from her back, somehow like a dragon's or a bat's in their conformation yet feathered all the same along their back and upper portions. Two red, ram-like horns were on her head, glowing with power and shooting upwards at the end of their curve. Her hair was a waterfall of dancing green and yellow flames twice wider than her torso, cascading behind her up to just barely above her feet, and her eyes glowed a bright neon green with piercing red pupils.

Her headphones had been warped by magic, now two glistening pieces of metal the same colour as her new skin that were seemingly implanted right in her head, brightly colourful red and green and yellow wires stretching from the backs of them and into her neck and above her collarbones. Speaker-like indentations of a slightly darker colour on the outside of the metal chunks had presumably replaced her ears, while vertical slits on the fronts suggested the ability to extend some form of eye covering, perhaps two separate pieces of curved glass or one single strip of energy from one side of her head to the other.

She was, perhaps surprisingly, not much less scantily dressed than Twilight had been during her transformation, though who that was saying something about was a debatable topic. All her clothes in the same bright, downright light-emitted green as her eyes and flaming hair, which also happened to decorate her slightly longer nails and could be found, in part, both around her eyes and on her eyelids and on her lips. It couldn't be called a high amount of makeup, but the magical nature made it rather stand out.

She wore a tight fitting cross between a corset and a tube top, leaving her shoulders and part of her cleavage bare. The other lemon didn't need to double check to know her breasts were bigger, but in fairness so had been Twilight's. Maybe not by that much though. The top had oval cuts on the sides, exposing portions of her skin, and it ended in a V shape that left a bit of her midriff visible. Fingerless gloves rode from her hands almost up to her armpits, matched by sleek, pointy-ended high heel boots that went up to her thighs. Above them was a surprisingly frilly and unsurprisingly short miniskirt that still left skin visible on her legs, perhaps the piece of clothing closer in concept to her old school uniform if certainly different in execution.

Last was a thin, glowing green tail with a flat triangular end, something that looked more like a glowstick or posable wire than anything an actual organism would have evolved. The way part of it looped like a spring halfway along its length only strengthened that impression of something artificial.

In the room, Luna turned towards the still perfectly human Lemon Zest.

The girl noticed the horse out the corner of her eye, and understood the implied questions. But she kept staring at the paused image on the screen,mouth still open. "I need a moment."

PreviousChapters Next