• ...
51
 1,533
 5,535

PreviousChapters Next
Wall of Sound

"Okay. So you go to the bartender, and you order a cup of hot cocoa and a glass of pear juice. The bar has a fridge, so the juice is still fresh, cold even. Let's ignore the problem of space, let's say there's enough space in both the cup and the glass. Just ignore it, there's not less chocolate or pear juice in them to make room. They're a magical cup and glass or something. Now, which drink do you pour in which? Do you put the chocolate in the pear juice or the pear juice in the chocolate?"

Indigo Zap silently stared through the shadows of the night at the ceiling above her. After a few seconds, she finally spoke. "Lemon, it's two in the morning, what the fuck are you on about?"

"I think you pour the pear juice in the chocolate. If you do the opposite then you run the risk of the chocolate all clogging together as it goes back to being solid, so you end up with one big lump of chocolate floating in the pear juice. And even if it doesn't, it'll still all fall to the bottom. And then it will get awkward when you try to drink it, and who likes cold hot cocoa anyway? It's in the name! But if you pour the pear juice in the chocolate instead, you'll get this pocket of juice in the middle of the chocolate while the one around stays hot, and then you get to drink them together. It's a lot better that way."

"Lemon I will actually physically choke you with a pillow until you pass out if you don't let me sleep." Despite saying that, Indigo didn't move, keeping the same position atop her bed.

"Oh, choking. Kinky," Lemon replied. "Do you want me to call you Mommy while you do it? Hey, do you think there's a guy out there who has both a Mommy kink and one for being called Daddy, and he has both things going on while he's with a girl? At that point it just sounds like you're roleplaying a couple with a child but with extra steps to get there. There ought to be someone into that though. I mean there are a lot of guys into the whole Daddy thing, do you know anyone who might be into the Mommy thing?"

"Sunburst, probably."

Lemon clicked her tongue. "Huh. Why?"

"Have you seen his mother?" Indigo asked.

"She hot? Actually scratch that, don't answer, your answer is always yes. You'd fuck anything with tits between the ages of sixteen and sixty."

"Like you wouldn't."

Lemon sighed. "I suppose you're right." A moment of silence stretched on. "How have we not fucked each other yet?"

"We've both been drunk enough to not remember anything the morning after at least once. We might have."

"We might have," Lemon agreed. "Still. We don't remember it. We ought to fix that at some point."

"Maybe." Indigo yawned. "Just let me sleep for now. We can talk about this tomorrow."

PreviousChapters Next