• Published 20th Apr 2020
  • 3,635 Views, 196 Comments

Ranger's Destiny (Undergoing Edited) - TasteDaRainbow



Rangers find themselves in a world full of colorful talking ponies and an adventure awaits them. A war is taking place on Equestria. How can they survive through all of this? And the most important thing is, will they ever get back home? God help us.

  • ...
21
 196
 3,635

The Crucible - Part 3

"Dagger Three-Two, this is Dagger Three-Three, uhh any idea where the hell are we?"

"Negative Dagger Three-Three, I was asking the same question in my mind."

"Huh, weird."

...

...

"Hey, you see that?" (Dagger 3-2)

"See what?" (Dagger 3-3)

"A city, ten o'clock from our position."

"Affirmative Dagger Three-Two, let's get our asses over there."

...

*Whistle* "The city's dead all right... wait... is that..." (Dagger 3-3)

"Holy shit! What the fuck are those things?! Looks like a horde of zombies!"

"I don't know, but I saw a couple of rangers down there... wait, they're popping red smoke!"

...

"Is that a Blackhawk... and tanks?" (Dagger 3-2)

"Yeah, that's definitely a Blackhawk and Abrams all right." (Dagger 3-3)

"Should we help them?"

...

"Dagger Three-Three?" (Dagger 3-2)

"C'mon, the Blackhawk's assisting them, that means the black ones are the enemies." (Dagger 3-3)

"I'll take that as a yes?"

"You betcha."

"All right, let's get to 'em."

...

"Let's bring 'em hell." (Dagger 3-3)

______________________________________________


"We're with the resistance right now! We didn't expect this to be an ambush! They send a goddamn reinforcements and now we're already losing dozens of guards and five of our rangers! Two of our tanks have been knocked out! We need- SHIT!" Daniel saw a squad of infantry converging on their position from their left. "Suppressing fire! Left flank! Left flank! Shining, get your squad to hold that flank with Jerry!" He paused for a moment to fire at the enemies. "I already requested back up from Forbes! We're being goddamn cornered! Sombra is engaging us with full force! Chase! Right flank! TIMBERWOLVES!!"

...

...

"I've got you buddy, hang on! Dagger Two-One, I've popped red smoke in the entrance! Standby to engage on my mark!" Daniel shouted through the walkie.

"Roger that. I have a visual on the red smoke. Standing by."

"Dagger Two-One, cleared hot!"

"Roger that, cleared hot. Guns guns guns... what the hell?!"

"What?!" Daniel looked up at the sky and his eyes immediately widened, "WHAT THE HELL? ANOTHER HELOS?!"

...

Twenty minutes earlier...

"Operation Sombra a.k.a. Operation Onslaught"
Day 12 - 11:33
Sgt. Daniel Nicholas
1st Bn., 75th Ranger Regiment
Baltimare, Equestria

...

We thought our plan is working pretty well... But we were wrong... I hope this bloody war ends today...

...

Daniel and his friends finally arrived at the entrance of the city. He quickly turned on his walkie and ordered the others.

"All right guys this is it. We push forward slowly and kill anyone that stands in our way. Keep an eye out for civvies."

"You know who we are kid," Firefly said.

"I know... we'll regroup with the guards and proceed our way through the town. Sweep every building, every houses, every corners, make sure they're not getting out of here alive."

"Hooah," he heard Jerry replied from inside the humvee.

"Let's move forward. Stay frosty..." They all moved into the city. Buildings destroyed, smoke coming out from it, debris everywhere. Worse, dead ponies lying everywhere in the streets. Some are even buried in the rubble.

"Goddamn..." Firefly muttered through the walkie.

"I know right," replied Warhammer.

"That dude is fucking crazy," War Daddy said.

"Should we check for any survivors?" Tirpitz asked.

"I don't know," Hunter Two-Two said, "I doubt they could survive this."

"Same here," Chase replied.

"All right," Daniel said, "This is the Wild West, guys. Stay frosty..."

"Hooah," one of the rangers replied. Daniel noticed that his thigh seemed to be vibrating. Looking at the minigun, he saw that his hands were shaking again. He sighed and held it to try and keep it steady, although it didn't seem to be working. The trauma of seeing all the lifeless ponies must have triggered it.

"Dammit," he said through the walkie.

"What's wrong kid?" Tirpitz asked him.

"It's happened again."

"The PTSD?" He heard Jerry replied from the inside of the humvee.

"Yeah... dang it."

"Don't worry kid," Chase said, "Soon, we'll regroup with Shining, get to the resistance and get the fuck outta here... or liberate the city."

"I hope so..." Daniel replied, "I just... I had a bad feeling about this."

"Don't you goddamn say that," Jerry said, "You know your instincts are always right and now don't talk stupid shit and let's just focus on the task."

"I'll try." They continue their way to the station while looking to their left and right. The city was literally like being bombarded with artilleries. Whatever the damage who caused this, it's new to the rangers. But they keep that in the back of their minds. Right now, their main objective is to fight with the resistance and retake the city. After awhile of driving, they finally arrived at the train station. They saw Shining already waiting for their arrival next to the train. He waved his hoof as he saw them.

"All vehicles halt," Daniel ordered through his walkie. All of them instantly came to a full stop. Daniel came out of the humvee, along with Chase and Jerry.

"How's the situation, Captain?" Daniel said as he walked to the white unicorn.

Shining shook his head, "There are no signs of any hostiles in this area. Probably they're gone to fight the resistance."

Daniel then looked at the street while his arms are on his waist. He sighed heavily and looked back at Shining. "All right, we're moving now. Tell your men to stay sharp. I had a bad feeling about this." Shining nodded and quickly gathered his troops next to the convoy. Daniel was about to get inside the vehicle but he just stood there while his hand is gripping the door.

"Kid? You all right?" He heard Chase asked to him. Daniel shook his head and looked to his friend, smiling.

"Yeah, I'll just... I'll be with the guards... on foot."

Chase chuckled and looked at the second humvee, who is carrying five rangers inside. "I want three of you to get out of the vehicle and proceed your way on foot!" He exclaimed.

"What?" One of the rangers asked confused, "Why?"

"Because the Sergeant's here do so." The ranger quickly nods his head and get out of the vehicle, followed by two of his friends. Chase then looked to Jerry, who is sitting in the passenger seat. "Jerry, get on that minigun."

"Hooah," Jerry instantly get up from the passenger seat and onto the minigun. Chase then gets into the driver seat and closed the door. Daniel grab his walkie and ordered the others.

"All right rangers, let's work our way in." With that, all of them move deeper into the city.

______________________________________________


They then came into a crossroad. The buildings everywhere are destroyed. It's worse than the fight back in Afghanistan; before the nuke, of course.

"Uhh guys?" Daniel asked through his walkie while aiming his gun forward, "You guys remember the war in Afghanistan? This is worse for me."

"Totally," Firefly quietly said, "It's like being bombarded by the Katyushas over and over again."

"Magic, dude," Warhammer said, "You know they capable of destroying anything... even these tanks."

"Just like me," War Daddy chimed in, "The main gun's destroyed, track's damaged. What else? Engine will blow up?" The rangers laughed and they continue on rambling for a couple of minutes. The guards slowly moved on the sidewalk. Each time checking pulse for every lying ponies they could find, hoping that they still alive... but none of them could survive the attack like this. This is a total wipeout.

Five minutes later...

"Hang on, I think I saw something," Shining said as he ducked down.

"All vehicles halt," Daniel ordered. All of the vehicles immediately stopped and looked to their surroundings. "What do you see, Captain?" Daniel asked, crouching next to the Captain of the Royal Guards.

"I think I saw a movement, dead ahead." Shining pointed his hoof to the street. Daniel looked at the direction that he pointed but he saw nothing instead of an empty street. Daniel sighed.

"All right guys, keep moving. Watch the rooftops for hostiles. Stay frosty..." All of them continue their mission and move forward slowly. And now, they arrived at T-junction; Daniel ordered them to stop.

"What is it, Sarge?" Tirpitz asked.

"You hear that?" Daniel replied. All of them became very quiet in an instant. Then, they heard screaming noise... a lot.

"It's coming from that way!" Jerry shouted from the humvee and pointed his finger to their right.

"That must be them!" One of the guards said. Suddenly, Hunter Two-Two was hit by a magic and immediately explode, sending it's debris flying everywhere and made the group to shattered.

"AMBUSH!" Daniel shrieked at the top of his lungs. Shining was about to order the guards but then he was thrown off by another explosion and slammed to a wall.

"TARGETS! LEFT SIDE! LEFT SIDE!" Chase shouted as he get of the humvee and start shooting. The rangers immediately open fire at the buildings to their left. Two rangers already dead from the humvee and there are only six left of them and four tanks. Daniel helped Shining to get up.

"We got a man down!" A ranger could be seen lying beside the wreck. Another ranger tried to reach him but his head got pierced by an arrow instead.

"Shit!" Jerry shrieks.

"COME ON! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" A ranger screamed.

"JUST GO STRAIGHT THROUGH THIS STREET! GO!" Daniel shouted. All of the guards immediately run away from the sudden attack. "All units! Get the hell outta here!"

"Roger! Roger!" War Daddy shouted through the walkie. The tanks and the humvee soon followed and run from the enemies. They run for what feels like eternity but then, something caught their eyes at the end of the street. It was the town square and it was being bombarded by magics.

"There's the resistance with the guards!" Shining shouted, still desperately running. All of them didn't see the back up arrived cause they're busy dealing with the enemy that's coming from their north.

"Alright, all tanks prepare to engage all hostiles! Kill every single one of them!" Daniel ordered.

"Solid copy! Loading HE," Warhammer replied.

"HE loaded!" Firefly said, "Let's tear these bastards apart!"

"CHARGE!!!!" Daniel shouted as he fired relentlessly. Soon, the guards poured out from the street and join their allies in the fight. Chase, with full speed, circling around like a drunken driver while Jerry firing his minigun in every direction. Both of them were enjoying the moment as they run over dozens of ponies and let out a satisfied laugh.

"HAHAAA, EAT THIS BITCH!!" Chase shouted happily.

"MATHAFACKAAA!! WHOOOOOO-HOOOO!!" Jerry too screamed and laughed evilly. Daniel and his troops quickly get inside the barricade that the militia has set up, who are eyeing them with confused looks. Then, the tanks came out of the street and were now moving towards them

"This is War Daddy, the tanks have arrived."

"Good! Open fire on the northern part of the building! I count thirty plus enemy foot mobiles! Damn, there's a lot of 'em!" Daniel shouts as he slams a fresh clip into his weapon. He cocks it and aims his weapon at the hostiles and starts firing again.

"Target acquired... FIRE!" Firefly shouts and the next second, four explosions could be seen in front of them and ponies flying everywhere. Some of them being ripped to shreds.

"Good hit, good hit," Daniel said, satisfied.

"What are those things?" One of the militiaman shouts. Shining Armor lands next to the militiaman and knocks over a pony.

"Don't worry soldier, they're on our side, I'll explain later! Just keep fighting!" Shining Armor shouts as he charges forward with his troops.

"Sarge!" Warhammer shrieks, "We got hostiles coming from the south! We're being flanked!"

"Get your asses over there! I'll get to you later!"

"Consider it is done," another voice spoke up. Just then, they heard a familiar voice from the sky. Daniel looked up and saw the jet dive in to the troops that were flanking them.

"INCOMING!!" He shouts as he tackle Shining to the ground.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN!!" The ranger shouted to all of the troops. All of them immediately ducked down and get into covers.

BOOM!

A huge explosion emerge from behind the four tanks, sending debris flying everywhere and onto the troops. The ground shakes for a moment and then stopped. Daniel get up from his position and helped Shining. The captain smiles at him and he smiles back.

"Thanks for the assist, Jester One-One. Hostiles neutralised," Daniel said.

"Solid copy Dann, returning to Fillydelphia. Out."

With that, Daniel looked at the road that he and the troops had passed and he saw no movement. Poor bastards. He turned his gaze to the front and shouts. "COME ON! PUSH FORWARD!!"

The guards screamed and they mercilessly charge the remaining troops. Sombra's army manage to kill one more ranger so now it's only the three brothers left. Sombra's army immediately fall back and all of the guards chase until the end of the city. They're still fighting the remaining troops until they saw an unwanted visitors.

"Enemy reinforcements!" One of the guards shouts. Daniel was about to look but he got kicked by his assailant and got slammed through a wall. Leaving him lying limply on the ground. He then looked to the pony with anger. Pulling out his Deagle, he aimed directly at his head and fires it. It was his turn now that he fell to the ground, blood coming out from his head. Daniel quickly get up and join the others.

"All tanks! Proceed to move forward!" Daniel shouts while grabbing his walkie, "We'll cover you from behind! Go!"

"Affirmative," replied Firefly. The tanks then move to their front and fires their main gun to the charging army while their machine guns are pinning them down. All of the tanks immediately being bombarded by dozens of magic.

"Shit!" Tirpitz shrieks, "The turret's jammed! I repeat, our turret's jammed!"

"Tirpitz! Back up!" Daniel ordered, "Warhammer, get your tank moving on the right flank!"

"Solid copy," Warhammer replied. The tank slowly move to its new position. Sadly, some unicorns manage to shoot their magic on the engine, making it burning with fire. "ARRGGGHHHH... this is Warhammer, we're being dominated! Our engine's bust! We can't move!"

"Motherfucker!" Daniel clenched his fist and punch several times at the ground.

"Everyone, hold your position!" Chase shouted as he get out of the humvee with Jerry. Both of them quickly rushed to the young sergeant, who is on his knees.

"Daniel!" Jerry shrieked as he starting to fir at the incoming enemies, "We can't hold it much longer!" The young ranger looked to the corporal while narrowing his eyes.

"Get a grip, Corporal!" He shouted to them, "I'm gonna contact the others while you pin 'em down! Buy me some time!"

"You got it!" Jerry then tap Chase's shoulder and they both immediately ran to the frontline. Daniel then grab his walkie to inform the others that were in Fillydelphia.

"Forbes! This is Daniel! We need immediate back up right now! Warhammer and Tirpitz are busted! We're being cornered! Sombra is engaging us with full force! I say again, we need reinforcements! HURRY! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!! SHIT!!" An explosion sends Daniel flying backwards along with his walkie. After a loud 'thud', he manage to get up as quickly as possible and search for the walkie.

"Where is it?!" He thought out loud.

"Daniel!" Chase shouted, getting the young sergeant's attention, "They're closing in!"

"Hold on a minute!" He heard hoofsteps from behind him and he turned around just in time to get kicked right on his jaw. He stumbled backwards and fell to the ground while holding his jaw. His vision is blurry but he can see that the enemy is now charging at him. With all of his might, he kick the living shit out of his face, making the pony thrown off a couple of meters. He grab his weapon and shoot him twice on the head. Satisfied, he search for his walkie again.

"There you are!" He shouted as he saw the walkie. He grab it and the walkie produce a voice. He know the voice, it's belong to the Princess of the Night.

"Daniel? Dann, can you read me?" Another explosion emerge not far away from him before he respond.

"I hear you, Princess!" Again, another explosion almost hit him.

"Dann? What happened?!"

"We're with the resistance right now! We didn't expect this to be an ambush! They send a goddamn reinforcements and now we're already losing dozens of guards and five of our rangers! Two of our tanks have been knocked out! We need- SHIT!" Daniel saw a squad of infantry converging on their position from their left. "Suppressing fire! Left flank! Left flank! Shining, get your squad to hold that flank with Jerry!" He paused for a moment to fire at the enemies. "I already requested back up from Forbes! We're being goddamn cornered! Sombra is engaging us with full force! Chase! Right flank! TIMBERWOLVES!!" He forced himself to turn off the walkie and fires his gun at the monsters. They came from the ridge and rushed fiercely at them. Daniel's eyes widened at the amount of creatures, dozens... no, hundreds of them, maybe more. All of them were howling, yelling, whatever the wolves do to keep their spirit up.

"Sarge! There's too many of them!" Jerry screamed.

"We need to fall back!" Chase said while reloading his gun. Daniel quicky grab his walkie.

"All units! Fall back! We gotta get outta here!" He shouted and looked to Shining, "Captain! Tell your troops to fall back! We're leaving with the resistance... NOW!!"

"What about Warhammer?" Shining asked.

They heard a coughing sound from their walkie, "We'll be fine... just go! Leave us! We'll buy you some time!" Daniel looked down at Shining with serious look. Shining didn't know what to do. They have to leave the tank here? He groans, nodded and immediately inform the squad to retreat.

"All troops! Retreat! We can't win this fight! Let's get outta here!" The troops looked to Shining and nodded vigorously. All of them quickly run from their defensive line. The tanks reverse at full speed while Jerry and Chase quickly get inside the humvee.

"Dann! Get in!" Chase signals Daniel to get inside. Daniel just stood still with the gun in his hand. He then looked back at the charging Timberwolves.

"No!" He replied.

"No?! What do you mean, no?!" Jerry asked.

"I'll die with the guards if this is the last thing I'm gonna do! I'm not leaving them behind!" Chase and Jerry looked at each other before nod.

"If that's what you want..." They both jumped out of the vehicle, "Then let us come with you!" Chase said proudly. Daniel smiled and nodded. The young sergeant turned his attention back to the running guards.

"Hurry men! Fall back!" He started to run, followed by Chase and Jerry. As they starting to run, the Abrams did their best to hold and pinned down the horde of Timberwolves. The troops continue to run through the street they had passed.

"Daniel!" He heard Chase suddenly shouts, "LOOK UP!" Almost afraid to, Daniel looks up and points his weapon, and instantly fires.

"PEGASI!!" Daniel shouted at the top of his lungs.

"KEEP RUNNING!!" Jerry shouts to all of them. A guard was bitten on one of his hind leg by a Timberwolf from behind and pulled into the darkness, screaming as he goes. Daniel instantly leaps and grabs the hoof of the guard, while pulling out his Deagle and shoots three times to the wolf. The wolf's dead and the guard was screaming in pain.

"Don't worry, buddy! I got you!" He said as he put the guard onto his shoulder.

"Thanks," the guard limply said.

"Thank me later!"

One of the resistance was about to get attacked but Chase quickly shoots the creature. The earth pony backed away in fear, and is bitten in the neck by another Timberwolf. It screams in pain as it's blood squirts out of it's neck, and is dragged away into the darkness. A guard becomes overwhelmed and is piled on by the creatures. Jerry kills them, but the guard is already dead.

"Daniel! This is Forbes! We're gonna meet you at the entrance of the town! These pegasus are hitting us hard and we had no choice but to wait for you at the entrance!" The walkie suddenly shouts. No wonder they all gone.

Daniel quickly replies to the sergeant, "We're on our way!" He put back his walkie, "Everybody, keep running! We're almost there!" A Timberwolf tries to attack Chase, but he manages to dodge and stab it with his knife, all while protecting a guard.

"Hostiles incoming! FAST!" Chase shouted as he helped the guard onto his hoofs. Daniel turns back and see the massive horde chasing them at full speed.

"Get him outta here!" He says as he put down the guard onto his friend's back. The guard nods and quickly run again. The three rangers continue to run as they shoots the relentless army. A clicking sounds, and Daniel tries desperately to fire off another shot.

"Stupid piece of... I'm out! I need to reload!" He shouts as he drops the empty mag. Just as he slams in the fresh one, he hears another clicking.

"Sweet Jesus! I'm out!" Chase shouts as he flips the top off of his M240 and reaches for a new belt.

"Crap! Same here!" Jerry reaches for his fresh mag.

Daniel fires while continue to running with the troops. All of them desperately run towards the entrance of the town.

"Daniel!" The young ranger heard Forbes shouted through the walkie, "I've told the machinist to move the train near the entrance! If you able to make it there, just run straight forward! You'll be able to see it!" Daniel quickly shouts to the troops.

"Guys! If we make it to the entrance, keep running forward! The train's waiting us out there!" The troops nods as they continue to run. All of them are being ambushed from either side of the buildings. The rangers briefly turns and fires, giving them a little more time; they quickly turns back and continue running. The Timberwolves have picked off forty five guards and twenty militias and now they're closing in the rangers, fast. Daniel quickly pull out two flashbangs and throw them to his back. He heard the sound and quickly turns around. Just as he thought, several of them are trying to regain their composure. This is the advantage, he fires to the raging creatures until his last bullet. Knowing he needs to reload, he turns around again and run while reloading his gun. Chase and Jerry are already far ahead of him. Dammit!

"Jester One-One, I need your assist here!" Daniel shouts through the walkie.

"Luckily for you, I was about to provide some help. All right, I see the horde... but Sarge, it's danger close for you."

"I don't care! Just do it!"

"Solid copy. Fox three." Daniel see the jet fires it's missile to the horde. He quickly got into cover and prepare for the inevitable.

BOOM!

He heard the explosion and he felt the shockwave. Without looking back, he continue to run and somehow, his legs manage to catch up with the others.

"Daniel, this is Dagger Two-One, we're already at the entrance, what's your status, over?"

"We're almost there, dammit!" Daniel replies angrily.

"I see the entrance and the Blackhawk!" Shining shouts to the others as he sees the Blackhawk hoovering in the air, waiting for them to come.

"Finally!" One of the guards reply. Just as they are coming out from the entrance, Jerry is ambushed. Two Timberwolves leaps out from nowhere. He manage to shoot one of them but the other one sees the opening and tackles him to the ground, where it took a mighty bite into the ranger's left shoulder.

"ARRGGGHHHH!!!"

...

"Chase! Go get the rest to the train!" Daniel shouts to his friend.

Jerry tries his best to hold off tears as the pain burns through his skull. He hears gunshots, followed by the Timberwolf to shatter to pieces of logs and branches. He drops his head against the ground, gritting his teeth as blood falls from his shoulder. He is losing blood fast. His vision begins to blur as he sees Daniel run over to him.

"I've got you buddy, hang on!" He hears Daniel said to him as he felt himself being dragged. "Dagger Two-One, I've popped red smoke in the entrance! Standby to engage on my mark!"

"Roger that. I have a visual on the red smoke. Standing by."

"Dagger Two-One, cleared hot!"

"Roger that, cleared hot. Guns guns guns." Jerry then picks up his Scar and starts to shooting at the creatures. He shoots them until he's out of ammo. He throw the Scar to the side and pulls out his Deagle. His vision's become blurry in each second. Holding his breath, he aims down the sight and fires a shot. Killing one of them while his arm is blown far back by the recoil of his weakened state. He fires the second shot, killing one more; but the result is that he's getting weaker. Finally, he fires the third shot and he sees the Deagle flies from his grasp. He then has no choice but to let the blood flow from his wound. The trail is thick, and he knows that he is doomed.

...

Daniel tries his best to drag his friend to the safe area. He sees the Timberwolves being held by the minigun from the Blackhawk. Suddenly, he heard the pilot screamed.

"What the hell?!"

He groans and looked up, "What?!" And what he sees, blows his mind to pieces. There, he saw two AH-64 Apache hoovering next to the Blackhawk and starts firing at the Timberwolves. "Another helos?!"

"This is Dagger Three-Three, ready to assist."

"This is Dagger Three-Two, awaiting for your orders."

Daniel is now completely out of his mind. His mind is full of questions but he shakes his thought away and keep dragging his friend to the train.

"Almost there! We're gonna make it!" Daniel shouts as he lifts Jerry to his shoulders. Jerry lets out a groan of pain, and tries to hold his wound, but he just making the pain even worse. Which causes him to shout in agony. War Daddy, Firefly, and Tirpitz manage to get out of the city and quickly ordered by Daniel to get back to Ponyville, which they gladly accept and move straight back to their 'base'.

Daniel quickly run to the train and jumped into it. The machinist sees this and he immediately leaves the city. Along with the Blackhawk and the Apache's.

...

"This is Warhammer, I don't think we're gonna last long. You guys be safe out there. May God be with you."

BOOM!

______________________________________________


"They what?!" Air Burst shrieks.

"Yeah," Rainbow replies, "They need your help right away!" Air Burst looks back at his troops that are lining up the casualties after the fight from Fillydelphia. The civilians are secured and they quickly being moved to one of the shelters in the town. He looks back at the ponies that were just told him the horrible news.

"All right," he replied firmly, "But I'll just bring Stryker to the battlefield."

"And why is that, Commander?" Celestia asked.

"My men needs some rest, we have been through a tough fight. Also, we lost more than we ever hoped. I'll tell the Stryker and bring several of my men to come with me. Then, we move to Baltimare. Also, I doubt that they would make it."

"Don't ya dare say that!" Applejack's anger nearly took control of her body.

Twilight immediately put a hoof to stop the orange mare, "Calm down, Applejack. I'm sure they would make it." Applejack took a deep breath to let herself calm. Air Burst then turned his gaze to the sun goddess.

"I'll be going now, Princess." Celestia nodded and Air Burst quickly gather several of his men that are going to come with him. Before they could tell the Stryker about the situation, the train arrived from Baltimare, along with a Blackhawk and some visitors.

"Okay," Twilight started, "I know we already lost the Little Bird... and I definitely know a Blackhawk but... I don't know we have more!"

Author's Note:

On going chapter: The Crucible - Hurting