• Published 18th Apr 2020
  • 6,529 Views, 134 Comments

Non-Standard Docking Equipment - Clopficsinthecomments



Booze, loneliness, and a grumpy drinking partner... A typical Friday night for Delta Vee, but a strange potion, and a failed attempt at flirting sends Delta home alone packing some new equipment... where her daughter has shown up on her doorstep!

Comments ( 89 )

Maximum degeneracy achieved.

All ponies in my writing live on a version of Equestria that is at the deepest part of a gravity well, making any pony over 100,000 years old in Earth years.

This amuses me because the nature of these particular characters makes it significantly more eyebrow-raising than it is on your stories that don't involve rocket scientists. Of course, the old classic of a disclaimer that says all characters are over 18 "no matter what the actual text says" is sufficient for legal purposes, so amusement is the end of it.

Reading this was an expierence that felt soo wrong, but darn it if I couldn't stop reading it! xD

Now there's no doubting it...
Apogee is a devious filly that knows just how to get what she wants and leave others with no choice but endure her presence. lol

I think this is the first Apogee fic I read, even though I've seen plenty of their blurbs (I do follow you after all). And honestly, now I want to see more of those two together like this. Bonus points if Delta gets a whole box and Apogee's the one to drink it next time.

Extra duper bonus cookies if it allows Delta to get past her wounded heart and lets herself feel and give all the love she feels for her daughter, genuinely. They deserve it :pinkiesad2:

I hate futa so I hate this fic

Comment posted by Hazard System Max deleted Apr 19th, 2020

All ponies in my writing live on a version of Equestria that is at the deepest part of a gravity well, making any pony over 100,000 years old in Earth years.

Oh my god, this is amazing! Hahaha!

10188247
Please, tell us more.

10187919
You nailed it!

She's weaponized cuteness.

Yet another fantastic Clops story, I'd been missing them! And yeah, Apogee definitely knew what she was doing :ajsmug:

10187983
The sadness between the the ponies of the SP family may never be resolved. I had an idea about how it might occur, but it would take a lot!

10188363
I think she probably left a note saying where she was going. That our Diamond already found out where she'd gone and got Jet to cool it and avoid making things worse!

10188364
Hehe, glad you liked my disclaimer. It's my version of the 20,000 year old witch from anime.

10188247
I like comments so I liked this comment.

10188536
Thank you!

Yes, she's a wily one.

Comment posted by Hazard System Max deleted Apr 19th, 2020

10188545
I like your other works but not this one. Just my personal opinion.
For me futa is the worst kind of art ever.

10188654
I appreciate your earnestness! Hope the next story will be to your liking, sorry this isnt your alley, no hard feelings!

10188672
No problem. Take care and wash your hands

10188537
Bad girls ARE the present!

amirite?

Overall I really liked it. Is it too much to hope that this will help Delta be slightlyless of a despicable deadbeat, at least regarding Apogee? Not getting back with Jet, but idk, actually going to a game or whatever she does for fun (I think I remember in the very first of these fics Jet thinking about many times Delta gave an empty promise to show up, much to Apogee's dismay)? I'd like that. I'm kind of a sucker for taking characters I hate and giving them redemption arcs. Doesn't even have to involve smut!

TD;DR:
Hawt. Make Delta less of a deadbeat cunt please.

10188792
She's getting better, and will continue to get better.

I definitely loved this one, both hot and touching at the same time. Nice to see a new arc to Delta. Thanks for writing it!

10188844
>never met a bad girl
>Trixie is his favorite pony

Inhales. Boi, I have every right mind to slap you upside the head.

This was a fun story! Apogee is just too cute with everything she does.

I have a question, if you don’t mind. Ahem... *puts on Professor glasses... Are you a boy or a girl?

10189079
10189153

Thanks guys! Glad it delivered for you!

10189159
I've never met Trixie though. Unless dreams count.

10189208
A very possible outcome. The only question would be the arrangement, who's on top, who's in the middle, who gets which orifice.

10189293
Glad you enjoyed the story!

Boy.

10189326
That's why magic systems can be total crap. it may very well be to qualify this story for the contest

10189361
Seriously? Did Pinkie Pie design this system? Because she's the one who'd totally be aware of the contest going on and the fact that you were writing this for that contest.

Clops you are pulling fast one here i know this is futa but its space ponyos from you and i just have to read it. Also the fact that delta is clueless after all these slip ups amazes me ngl i partially read it to know if she will discover that . I guess not and we have to wait for another day. Good work there.

10189354
Of course dreams count.

10189442
I dunno, maybe! Does Pinkie have a unicorn version doppelganger? I know she has surprise as the pegasus type.
10189618
Delta's character arc will never be resolved in a mere clopfic, will take a lot more than that! Glad you've enjoyed this though.
10189635
Then I have met her. And parts of her. Many times. In rapid succession. Until she squeaked!
10189765
Thanks, fixed now!

10189357
Obviously Jet is on bottom,
with Apogee on top of him, reverse cowgirl,
while Delta is on top of her, knocking on that back door.

Unless, Apogee is the mare packing this time around.
In which case...
Actually I just had an amazing idea! I'll PM you about it.

10189940
The idea was amazing, and y'all other commenters don't get to hear it! Mwahahaha.

10190071
I think my ideas are better seeing how you reacted to them.


10189782
And she is still a bad mare.

10189940
10190071
You two are eeeeevil! :pinkiegasp:

Will we get to se a fic of it? :pinkiecrazy:

Pretty good work man, this was a good read and I like where you went with it.

S'not much else to say, just damn good job my dude.

I really enjoyed this story! But there is something that, in my opinion, was just not written right. The thing is Delta's reaction after getting sober. In my opinion, she came to an agreement with what she did far too quickly. I was expecting her to be more like Jet after the first night: panicking and all of that stuff for a little while (But definitely still less than Jet to fit her heartless character). I also am craving for some scene when Delta actually realizes what is happening between Jet and Apogee. :twilightsmile:
Overall the story was written suuuuuuper good!

Sooo... Encore or normal chilling i wonder... Time to re-read :pinkiehappy:

10191177
Delta has gone to the depths of her humanity... ponanity?... before.

She's confronted that demon enough times to know that it's best not to confront it in the present, but stuff it away to eat at her soul.

Also, sometimes I have to just stop freaking writing, cuz otherwise I'd literally write an epic about a single night.

Comment posted by Hazard System Max deleted Apr 22nd, 2020
Login or register to comment