• Published 14th Apr 2020
  • 871 Views, 17 Comments

READ THIS STORY TO [REDACTED] INSTANTLY - darf



Don't put your [REDACTED] away yet! Click here to [REDACTED] instantly! Results of a [REDACTED] nature await! Rated T for Teen!

  • ...
7
 17
 871

Chapter 14

Bonbon was carrying a report under one foreleg as she walked down the hallway. The halls were uniform black, undecorated, though there was a water-cooler halfway down the hallway in either direction. Though 'halfway' didn't mean much when none of the doors or directions were labelled either.

Still, Bonbon seemed to know where she was going. She made her way to what looked like a mail-room, an unlocked door that led to a tower of boxes, also unlabelled, but filled with bits of paper, letters and clipboard pages and all sorts of miscellaneous files. Without stopping to even check the box, Bonbon slid her report into place in the third spot from the right, second row from the top. She shut the door behind her, but left it unlocked, as it had been when she'd entered.

Lyra was waiting outside the room for her when she exited, leaning against the wall with her forelegs folded over her chest.

"Ready to head home?"

Bonbon nodded. "Ready."

The two held hooves as they walked down the hallway.

"So why didn't the anomalous object... why didn't the book work on you?"

Lyra shrugged.

"Dunno. Maybe I'm just not the easily frustrated type."

"Do you want bottom or top tonight?"

"Maybe both?"

Author's Note:

Executive Producer: KENT WEED

Comments ( 6 )

This is hilarious :rainbowlaugh:

10180933
That information is classified.

UUUUGHH!!!... i think i just [REDACTED]!

Some Indiana Jones vibes from the filing system.

A great story, I’m [REDACTED] that I [REDACTED] it.

The format isn’t one that I’m especially engaged by, but this is still a solid upvote. I enjoyed some of the touches of humor running throughout the story.

10181034
We have top mares on it. Top mares!

Login or register to comment