• Published 9th Apr 2020
  • 807 Views, 16 Comments

Solar Eclipse - keithsterling

  • ...
4
 16
 807

Chapter 4

But her mother was oblivious, still reading and still signing her name to all the documents on her desk. With that, the little filly positioned her small hands under her mother's loose sandal and released the magic aura to fast on the backside of the shoe. The front side of the shoe tap underside of her mother's large toes causes her to blink with surprise trying to figure out where the tap came from, she shrugged her shoulders and went back to work.

Under the desk, Aurora held her breath till she heard her mother return to her writing. Carefully Aurora using her magic aura, gently eased the golden sandal off her mother's foot once it was cleared of her mother's foot. She released the magic aura on the shoe and caught it in her arms. Being a five-year-old filly, her mother's sandal felt quite heavy to hold because her mother has reasonably large feet for any given pony. She set the sandal down on the ground and turns her attention toward her mother's large bare white foot with dark red nail polish.

She cast a small dark blue bubble on the end of one of the feather and floated it toward her mother's foot. It slotted perfectly between her mother's big toe and second toe. She cast a second small dark blue bubble on the end of a second feather and floated it toward her mother's foot. She positions that feather between the intersection of the middle and arch of her foot. With a simple finger gesture, Aurora set off her spell to get her mother to play with her.

Slowly a smile begins to grow fast on Celestia's snout followed by sputters of female bubbly laughter; Celestia is beside herself in tickly misery. The tickling is so bad all she can do is endure it. Till she looks toward were her filly would be playing and didn't see her. She quickly put two and two together and realizes it not an evil pony trying to hurt her. It was her own filly tickling her; she tries to confirm her suspicion by look over the desk. But each ticklish stroke forces her to sits back down on her chair and release her bubbly laughter.

She scans the whole room look for anything that can help her and noticed a small hand mirror lying on a shelf. She floats the hand mirror over to herself and then floats it in front of her desk. She angles it down a bit, and as she thought, sitting in front of her desk was her filly. She managed to remove one of the golden sandals from her foot without her noticing. She angles the mirror till she could see her feet under the desk and gasp two feathers were stroking her bare right foot.

"Aurora Sol Silverlight!" Celestia called in her authoritative voice, causing her daughter to break her spell as the feathers floated to the ground, harmless.

"Miss Silverlight please come around my desk." Celestia said in almost lecturing tone of voice as her little filly with her ears drooping slowly walked around the desk.

"Yes, mama." Aurora's voice breaks as her mother slowly pulls herself out from behind the desk. She turns her chair toward Aurora and set her elbows on the armrest of the chair and placed her hands in front of her snout as if considering a punishment.

"You know you did a bad to me, Aurora (As she shook her head). You know mama doesn't like being tickled on her feet even by her own foal (Aurora shook her head as single tears run down her cheek). But you want me to stop my work and play with you. Is that right, Aurora?" Celestia said calmly as Aurora shook her head.

"Even though, I don't approve of your method to get me to play with you, Miss Silverlight. It had the desired effect." Celestia said motherly as she uncrossed her legs and reach down to unbuckle her remain sandal. She removed her shoes and padded barefooted holding Aurora's hand, to play with her.

~a week later still in Celestia's memory~

It a week later in the family room of the Grand Royal Palace, a barefooted Princess Celestia Silverlight sits on the floor playing the Princess and the Knight with her filly. After what happens before, Celestia makes sure she finishes all her paperwork before her daughter gets home from Kindergarten, so she can spend time playing with her before dinner.

"Sir Valiant Heart is here to rescue Princess Starlight!" Celestia said in her very best stallion's voice as she makes the small unicorn pony morph doll climb up the stairs to the throne room of the castle playset.

"You can't have her," Aurora said in her best evil stallion's voice as a Dark-colored small pegasi pony morph doll kicks Valiant Heart out the second-floor window. As he's falls, Celestia moves her fingers, allowing a pair of wings to spring out from his back. He flew back into the throne room and defeated the villain. A moment later Celestia owns Secretary Miss Inkwell walks into the family room and wave at Aurora, who return the wave with a smile.

"Excuse me, Your Highness. A certain arrogant stallion is demanding an audience with you." Miss Inkwell said, annoyed as spasm of irritation crosses Celestia's face with the demand.

"Oh, he did?! Did you tell him that I am unavailable at this time for any kind of audience?! Till court tomorrow morning, Miss Inkwell?" Celestia said as she watches Aurora walk over to her toy box and retrieves a few coloring books and the crayons. So they can color together for a little while.

"I did, Your Highness. He didn't care and told me to tell you to stop pretending to be a mother. your foal is not more important than him." Miss Inkwell said as Celestia's face flushing with indignation with the comment from the stallion.

~Return to the present in Celestia cell~

'Upon hearing that it angered me. No stallion or mare tells me my foals are less important than them. I told Aurora to begin without me as mama has to straighten something out. Went I got back, I would join her to color. She ran up to me and said: "I love you, mama." Little did I know that it would be the last words she says to me for three months?' Celestia thought as she begins to weep openly, soaking her bare feet.

'I return to the family room after dealing with that arrogant stallion. Only to find my little filly in a coma and evidence that her inherited alicorn magic overflowed her magic well. I flew as fast as I could to get my filly to the hospital. I handed my little filly over to the doctors, as time ticked away. A doctor walked up to me and told me my little filly may never come out of it; her mind is damaged. I lost it and told him I don't care how much it will cost, but please keep my filly alive. For the first two months, I flew back and forth from the Palace to the hospital to keep my filly company. At night I would read Aurora's favorite stories to her. As I was about to leave, I would kiss her on her cheek and promise to come the next night to read to her again.' Celestia thought as she sunk to her knees and started to cry harder.

'On the day I was going to let my filly go, so she wouldn't suffer any longer. She opens her eyes, and the first thing she asked: "Did she do something bad to me again?" I told her, "she did something so wonderful to me." Over the next few weeks, how fast Aurora recovered baffled the doctors at the hospital. As I finish signing all the release forms from the hospital, I return to her room and sit down on the bed. I grabbed hold of my filly and sat her down on my lap. I told her I have a present for her. She was excited to know what it was. I touched the end of her snout with my finger and said, "from this day forward, Aurora Sol Silverlight is my new Princess Apprentice, which means I am your magic teacher as well as your mother. I will teach you how to harness your full Alicorn magic. So one day, you will take over for me as the Ruler of Equestria.' Aurora was so excited that her mother would be teaching her magic. She grabs my hand and led me to the Canterlot Tower in the Grand Royal Palace, the nexus of powerful magic. To begin her first magic lesson with me.' Celestia thought as the door into her cell opens and in enters Daybreaker ready to administer this day treatment on her.

~That same morning-Silverlight stable infirmary~

Slowly the cobalt blue eyes of Aurora open up, and she finds herself staring into the fluorescent lights of Silverlight Stable infirmary. At first, she felt nothing below her knees till she suddenly begins to laugh. Someone was deliberately and methodically stroking the bottom of her foot. There was no malice behind the attempt; it seems that it was trying to bring her around. Slowly she sat up and saw with his head on the end of the bed asleep was Somnus, his single finger was moving up and down on the sole of her foot.

"Somnus! Stop that! You know I don't like my feet being touch or tickled!" Aurora snaps as it woke up both Somnus and Blueberry, who were together in the hospital room. Before Aurora could say anything else, her siblings wrapped their arms around her and started to rub their chins on her shoulders.

"Big Sister don't do that again mother is missing, and you are the only one left for us." Blueberry said with worry in her voice as Somnus explains what happens to her.

"I was found unconscious and unresponsive in the garden by Cadence. After I failed to return to the main house." Aurora repeated as she understood why her siblings were worried about her.

"I am sorry, little sister I promise it will never happen again. Big sister, honor." Aurora said honorably as she placed a gentle kiss on Blueberry's horn to reassure her.

"But besides that, it going to take more than that for you, Somnus, to take the top spot from your big sister as I am the oldest of the royal foals." Aurora said, teasing as she quickly flapped her wings and pulled her legs under herself. Denying her brother free access to her very sensitive feet to torment.

"Fine, Big Sister I don't want that top spot!" Somnus replied

"Eek!" Aurora exclaimed as she shot into the air after someone ran their finger down the full length of her exposed sole from heel to toes. As Aurora hung in the air, try to figure out who tickled her. She spots Blueberry inch her's way out of the room.

"Well, brother It looks like our little sister is feeling her oats today, and she trying to take the top spot from us. Shall we teach her." Aurora said playfully as he nodded his head.

Before Blueberry knew what happen, she was lifted off the ground by her flying sister and deposited on an empty bed in the room. Somnus pinned her down as her sister land by the foot of the bed where her feet were. She kicked wildly at her sister, trying to keep her from grabbing her feet and taking her shoes off. A few moments later, Aurora using her magic, managed to get her shoes off her little sister's feet.

Went the kicking slowed, she pinned her little sister ankles to the bed, leaving her looking at a pair of light blue midsized bare feet with red nail polish. She ran her fingers across both of Blueberry's bare soles, which caused great gale of laughter from her. She did this just enough to teach her if she going to secretly tickle her be prepared to pay the price for doing it. As they both release Blueberry, the two older siblings sit on either side of the bed that Blueberry was laying on to allow her to recover.

"Somnus, I don't want you involved in this I don't care what Great Grandmother plan is. This between that faker pretending to be our mother and me." Aurora said, concerned as Blueberry breath return to a normal pace, and she sat up.

"Where is this coming from, Aurora? All of a sudden?" Somnus inquiry as Blueberry wonders as well.

"What Blueberry said earlier' I am the only one left for us' With the fate of our mother unknown I can't allow my siblings to die in this civil war." Aurora said her voice edged with tension as she placed a tightly held fist on the bed in front of her. Suddenly Somnus put his hand on top of Aurora's fist; a moment later, Blueberry does the same. She lifts her head up and looks at her siblings.

"We are family If one faker hurts one of us it hurt all of us, we stick together that what our mother would want us to do." Somnus said reassuringly as Blueberry shook her head. This caused Aurora to tear up, knowing even those that they don't always get along; she can count on her family to support her went she needs them.

~It six months later~

For the past six months, Daybreaker posing as the real Princess Celestia Silverlight has been forced to swallow a bitter pill, her typical method of bullying any family into submission has backfired on her. Her attempt to intimidate the noble Silverlight Unicorn family into submission has caused in her mind the worst-case scenario: Civil War. With access to the real Princess Celestia Silverlight's memories she known within their ranks, the whole main family holds the highest position a knight could attain: Grand Master status. This family is forced onto themself.

'Damn! Damn! Damn! The Silverlight unicorn family the family my good side married in to. highest knight rank that could be attained Countess Ophelia Silverlight Supreme Grand Master. The only mare that been allowed to hold that sacred title. Her skills in combat and tactics far outstrip my good side ability with the addition of the troops they were able to spring from the Palace they are nearly unstoppable forces.' Daybreaker thought as her eyes were transfixed with horror trudging her way down the endless dungeon corridor to the real Princess Celestia Silverlight new accommodations.

Meanwhile, in her cell sitting on a small wooden platform attached to the wall by two short lengths of chain was the real Princess Celestia Silverlight her once elegant coronation gown laid torn and tattered upon her perfect equine figure. Slipped over her horn was a disruptor ring, this mystic device blocks her ability to use her magic. Also dangling from her wrists and ankles were hinder manacles, this second mystic device inhibits her Alicorn earth pony strength. Two large leather bags were slipped over her wings and locked with a mystic padlock.

A moment later, the real Celestia heard the lethargic sounds of heels upon the stone floor of the dungeon corridor approaching her cell door. She looks up, and looking through the barred window of her cell door was the exhausted Daybreaker. Slowly the real Celestia's raises her filthy fairly large bare feet toward her. A fine layer of dust covered Celestia's white forefoot from her ankles to her toes. Why the soles of her feet were solid black with no hint of white, except between her toes.

"Here you go, Daybreaker, my feet are yours do try to target the sections between the balls of my foot and my toes I'm terribly ticklish their It might make me pass out." Celestia said sarcastically as she suggestively wiggles her toes. Sudden their hard thud against the wooden door as Daybreaker punches it.

"Tell me good side! where are they going to strike next?" Daybreaker inquiry fiercely as she slams her fist against the door a second time.

"Who? Dearie?" Celestia said, pretending to be ignorant.

"Those insufferable unicorns that part of your royal family, The Silverlight. Where are they going to strike next, Celestia?" Daybreaker said as the edge of impatience creeps into her voice.

"Oh, them I pretty much have no idea where they are going to strike next I went I had to call up Countess Ophelia Silverlight for military service and the Paladin of Light I just gave her a map with numerous objectives and a timeline. Days later, 'proof.' An envoy from the enemy army would arrive fully ready to talk a peace treaty with me." Celestia said with some pride in her voice as she lay down on a wooden platform not big enough to fit an Alicorn her size.

"With all the memories you stole from me, you should be able to confirm what I say is true," Celestia said, knowing as Daybreaker left the door. Celestia felt intense heat coming from the dungeon corridor. She figured Daybreaker confirm what she speaks with her own stolen memories.

'Hahaaah, good going, my dears foals. You are truly a testament to me and your father's lineage. No one ever bullies our Royal family. No matter who you are. But at some time as your mother, the mare that protects you (tears come to her eyes). I don't want you to get hurt or killed. My heart could never take the loss. This is my dream, a long-living Alicorn mare dream. Foals she can call her own.' Celestia thought as she dissolves into tears, worried about her foals.

Meanwhile, on their way back to the rebel secret base camp in the whitetail woods aboard an Armored Amphibious Personnel Carrier was Princess Aurora Silverlight and a small squad (10 soldiers) of Royal Division Solar Guard Unit.

"Your highness? Is something wrong?" The unicorn staff sergeant inquiry went he notices that the Princess' face became downcast.

"Huh?" Aurora exclaims, shaking her head a few times.

"Is something wrong, your highness you became downcast all of a sudden?" The unicorn staff sergeant concerns as Aurora rubbed her eyes with her gloved hand.

"I appreciate your concern with this Princess. But its nothing, Staff Sergeant, I am going to ask the Countess for some time off. These disruption missions are taking their toll on me, it's not like we really need royalty right now. I'm a soldier right now. Not a Princess." Aurora comments encouraging as the whole Royal Division of Solar Guard unit grunts in unison.

"Yes, Lieutenant Colonel." The Staff Sergeant said as it caused Aurora to blush. Suddenly Aurora felts a gloved hand from the staff sergeant rest on her knee.

"This reason why we follow the Royal Foals. On the battlefield, there is no rank or privilege, there are only the ponies next to you. The royal foals fight at our side on that battlefield." The Staff Sergeant said as the grunting get louder and louder.

But suddenly it stops as a more feminine grunt is heard; the female grunt came from Aurora. Who was a bit embarrassed with her grunt, the soldiers look at each other and begin to mimic Aurora's soft grunt. So she could join in with the hooting of the soldiers.