• Published 14th Apr 2020
  • 10,735 Views, 305 Comments

Twilight sparkle lord of death - Dark1777



The story begins on the day of the wedding rehearsal between BBBFF of twilight captain shining amor and princess mi amore cadenza.

  • ...
52
 305
 10,735

Chap 7: Death Lord Twilight

At the wedding hall

All ponies in the room including Chrysalis were shocked at this new form of Twilight.
“U ... um .... Princess Celestia, please tell me that Twilight has only become an Alicorn princess, right?” Rainbow Dash asks not sure.

“I'm sorry Rainbow Dash, but I don't think Twilight has become the princess Alicorn. Because as far as I know, there is no Alicorn of that shape. And furthermore we can feel Twilight possessing a much darker power than Discord and Nightmare Moon” Princess Celestia answered anxiously.

“D .... D ... dark? W ... What do you mean Princess Celestia? You mean ... T ... Twily is using dark magic?” Shining Armor asked in fear. He could never have imagined that his sister would use dark magic. And it was all his fault for not believing his sister and chasing her out of the wedding.

“I really hope not like that. But whatever this power is, it's really dark. I have never seen such a dark magic even if it was the dark magic of King Sombra. It .... Makes me feel scared ... A feeling that I forgot a long time ago.” Princess Celestia said in fear.

‘I .... It's for me !!! It's all my fault! I should have listened to Twily! I shouldn't have kicked her out of the wedding and abandoned her! What kind of brother abandoned his sister !? Shining Armor you are so stupid !!! What did you think !? 'Guilt and regret swallowed him. He was angry with himself for what he did during the wedding rehearsal.

‘T ... Twilight? D ... Dark magic? I ... Impossible!? Twilight will never use dark magic .... Right?... Oh, who am I kidding? It's all my fault,... I should have stayed there with Twilight. Instead, I was too focused on the Sonic Rainboom show and abandoned Twilight... I'm an Element Of Loyalty, what kind of loyalty would abandon friend to comfort a fake !?'
Rainbow is angry with herself for abandoning Twilight.

'Twilight can't use dark magic! That cannot be true... But the princess has no reason to lie to us,... And I'm the Element Of Honest, I cannot deny the truth .... And I should not deny the fact that Princess Cadence is a fake. I thought something was wrong with Princess Cadence, but because I was too focused on preparing for the wedding, I denied that fact and thought that Princess Cadence was just stressed out before the wedding ... And I abandoned Twilight. I don't deserve to be the Element Of Honest. 'Applejack thought disappointed.

‘I'm an Element Of Generosity... But I wasn't generous when leaving Twilight and checking out the impostor who treated me and my friends badly. I will definitely do everything to get Twilight's forgiveness. 'Rarity cried thinking about how selfish she was at the wedding rehearsal.

'I was too cruel to Twilight, while she needed me the most, I abandoned her... And now she is possessed by dark magic because of my cruelty... If something happens to Twilight,... I... I'll never be able to forgive myself! 'Fluttershy cried at the thought of losing Twilight forever.

Pinkie Pie just sat there silently, she didn't cry or move. She just sat there, but her mane and tail were straight and darker, she lowered her head to let her mane cover her face and her mouth muttered something like “it's all my fault”.

Spike was staring at Twilight's new shape, he was so shocked and couldn't think of anything, he didn't know what to do and didn't want to believe what Princess Celestia said was true. Twilight is the pony that incubated him from the egg, the two have been together until now, he sees her as his sister ... And now he realizes that he was lose her because of a stupid mistake of him.

‘Oh ... Twilight! What have I done? Once again I failed in the same way I failed with Luna when I gave Nightmare Moon the opportunity to take her and the price was a thousand years alone, I swore I would never let It happened again ... But now, again I failed as your mentor. Cadence is right, I'm her aunt, I should have known she would never behave like that even under stress. I shouldn't even hold a wedding while Canterlot is in the danger .... But, I will do everything to redeem my faults! Whatever the cost, I will definitely not let you fall into darkness... I promise, Twilight! 'Princess Celestia thought in agony.

“Oh ... Twilight” Cadence angrily looked towards the innocent unicorn she had once cared for and played when she was just a filly, they read books together, play together, and times she had read fairy tales before bed for Twilight. And now the innocent girl was hurt, pain, desperate and possessed by the darkness. 'Twilight, I will definitely save you from any darkness that possesses you!' She thought.

And then .... BAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twilight suddenly shot a dark gray magic spell at Chrysalis while she was shocked at the new form and terrifying the dark power radiating from Twilight.

Before Chrysalis could stand up, Twilight quickly moved behind Chrysalis and fired another magic spell at her. The gray magic hand with sharp claws appeared from Twilight's horn, grabbed Chrysalis and threw her at the wall, Twilight used her new wings to fly back to Chrysalis at the speed of light. The sharp from Twilight's wings cut into Chrysalis' chitin and a green blood gushed out from the wound.

Twilight continued to use her new wings as a weapon, along with the tremendous speed and power of a Death Lord, she repeatedly injured the changeling queen without giving her a chance to protest. Main five, Shining Armor, Princess Celestia and Cadence watched Twilight fight with fear and anxiety. They feared that Twilight would kill the changeling queen, even though Chrysalis was evil, and they hated her, but the more they didn't want Twilight to become a cold-blooded killer, they worried that if everything continued like that Twilight would sink deeper into the darkness.

After the constant and powerful attacks from Twilight, Chrysalis finally collapsed, unable to stand or even move due to her bleeding wounds. If it weren't for her the changeling queen and thick chitin shells, she would have died after Twilight's attacks.

Seeing that the changeling queen could no longer stand up, Twilight lowered to the ground and slowly approached where Chrysalis lay, Twilight looked at her with ice eyes with the killing intent of a Death Lord radiating around her, causing Chrysalis to die. Trembling with pain and fear.

“P ... p ... Please ..... Forgive me, you won! I will not invade Equestrian anymore! It's your! So please don't kill me! ” Chrysalis trembled and begged Twilight. If it wasn't for her being unable to move because of her injuries, she would kneel down and beg Twilight to forgive her.

However, Twilight did not say anything and continued towards Chrysalis slowly and intimidated. Making Chrysalis even more frightened, all Chrysalis could hear now was the sound of Twilight's hooves knocking on the floor as she walked closer to her, every step of Twilight pounding at her heart. Made her heart beat faster because fear Twilight will kill her.

“Stop Twilight !!!!!” Main Five, Shining Armor, Cadence, Princess Celestia running and standing between Twilight and Chrysalis to prevent Twilight from killing the changeling queen.

“Please Twilight! Listen to me, don't let the dark magic control you, it will only make you worse. ” Princess Celestia begged Twilight to listen to her. She is determined not to lose Twilight in the dark.

“That's right Twilight!!... You're right, she's evil, and we should listen to you,... But instead we let you down, we were too engrossed in preparing for the wedding, and we were not listening to you and even we have abandoned you,... We are bad friends... But please don't let dark magic control you, you're not a killer!” Applejack said sadly. All the other friends looked at her with pleading eyes.

“Twily .... Please ... I'm very sorry, I should listen to you, I shouldn't kick you from the wedding. I was a stupid, bad brother and .... And stupid! I don't deserve your BBBFF, but please Twily .... Don't ruin yourself ... Please! “ Shining Armor pleaded.

“Twilight,... Please stop. I know you're in pain and despair, but please let us help you Twilight, ... don't do this,... She's evil but doesn't deserve to die. ” Cadence said, trying to prevent Twilight from killing Chrysalis.

They all thought that Twilight was consumed by magic dark because of the suffering that her friends, brother and mentor had caused her... However, they didn't know the power that Twilight was holding was not dark magic, but that it was the ultimate power of death, now that she no longer felt pain, hatred or anything. Now she is the Death Lord who keep the balances between life and death. And she had no intention of killing Chrysalis, she only wanted to scare Chrysalis so that she would not dare to threaten Equestrian against.