• Published 14th Apr 2020
  • 10,870 Views, 305 Comments

Twilight sparkle lord of death - Dark1777



The story begins on the day of the wedding rehearsal between BBBFF of twilight captain shining amor and princess mi amore cadenza.

  • ...
53
 305
 10,870

Chap 4: rescue the wedding

At the Crystal Cave

The crystal pillars were destroyed, smoke and dust were everywhere obscuring her view. After few minute the dust started to disappear, now she could clearly see the creature crying ... And what was unexpected was a pony whom she did not think would appear below, the image of a pink alicorn whom imprisoning her in this dark cave reappeared in her mind. However, she didn't feel angry at all, even though she knew she should, but she just didn't feel anything as if all her feelings had disappeared. She felt her heart was very cold.

'It is because you became lord of death. Because it is your responsibility to protect the balance between life and death so you cannot have any emotions because they will affect your perception and judgment. And that is also why the power of the crystals is called 'the gift of curse', my master'Death explained.

Twilight sighed in my mind 'I see, if I let my emotions dominate me then I won't be able to fulfill my responsibilities because to protect the balance I will have to destroy anyone or anything threaten it, and if I have feelings, then I'm sure I can't do it'.

Death was surprised by her understanding. ‘Don't you regret to becoming a Lord Of Death, master?’

Twilight answered, 'I will never regret my decision to become Lord Of Death, and losing my emotions will keep me from hurting again', she thought about her friends, BBBFF, mentors and the way they betrayed her. However, now she no longer felt anger or even pain, or rather she no longer felt anything when she thinking about them.

“Twiligth? Is that you? Oh !! I'm very happy to see you. ”Cadence stood up excitedly and ran to hug Twiligth.

Twilight is confused by Cadence's actions, especially when she is the pony who stole everything from her and pushed her down into this dark cave.

"Happy? Are you saying you're happy to meet me? Aren't you the pony that put me here? Or are you glad you deactivated all my things? and are you happy to think that I was crying in despair for losing everything? ” Twilight said with a cold voice

"Then I'm sorry to disappoint you, because I no longer care about those traitors or your wedding or any of your plans," Twilight said.

Cadence was shocked to hear those Twilight cold words, she never thought that the little unicorn she was always passionate about reading and always carry the smarty paint doll with her that she once looked after is so cold. And now Cadence was just beginning to notice that the magical color of Twilight as well as her eyes were no longer the purple of lavender, but instead they were cold gray. Now when she looked into the eyes of Twilight, she felt as if those eyes pierced through her soul.

It takes a short amount of time for Cadence to free herself from her fearful state. Finally she trembled and said, "T ... Twilight? It's me, Cadence, don't you remember me? ”

“Of course I remember you. Because it's you who brought me down here, ”Twilight answered

"No!!! That's not me, I'm also locked up here by her like you”Cadence said

"who is her? What are you talking about? Aren't you confining me here? Because you don't want me to interfere with your plan, do you? ” Twilight calmly said

“She is the changeling queen who is a creature that changes her shape, transforms into the people we love and eats their love. Her name is Chrysalis, she forced me down here and disguised me and sucked the love of Shining Armor and weakened his shield so her herd could enter and occupy Equestrian, ”she explained. in the hope that Twilight will believe her because she doesn't have time anymore, if she doesn't hurry, Chrysalis will take over Equestrian.

Twilight looked at Cadence in front of him with a cold expression "and why should I trust you?" she said.

Cadence didn't know what to do to make Twilight believe her, then she remembered the song she taught Twilight earlier “Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake! Clap your hoof and do a little shake!” Twilight whispered the last sentence of the song to Cadence and realized it was the song Cadence had taught her when she was a filly, and now she remembered that the fake Cadence didn't know the song.

Twilight came out of her surprise, she said, "You are really Cadence. The fake Cadence doesn't know about that song”Her voice was still calm and cold, but she knew that if she still had her feelings, she would be very happy to see Cadence again and she would run to her and hug her.

“Alright if what you say is true then that Cadence is definitely fake and we have to stop her from making her plan to acquire Equestrian now" she said in a serious and calm voice.

Cadence felt a little disappointed that Twilight didn't show any joy or happiness when seeing her again. After all, their like two sisters. And she was so happy to be able to see twilight again after her, aunt Princess Celestia sent her to Ponyvill to learn about friendship.

‘There is something strange about her, especially the magic color and her eyes. what happened while I was imprisoned down here? But now is not the time to worry about that, I have to hurry to save Equestrian! 'Cadence thought.

"Alright, let's find a way to get out of here before that bug's plan starts," Twilight said

Cadence nodded in agreement before the two ran to find the exit.

In the fake Cadence's room

Chrysalis sings, “This day going to be perfect The kind of day of which I dreammed since I was small Every pony will gather round Say I look lovely in my gown What they don't know is that I have flood them all ”

At the Crystal Cave

Cadene sings, "This day going to be perfect The kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small But instead of having cake With all my friends to celebrate My wedding bells, they may not ring for me at all"

Chrysalis continued, "I could care less about the dress I won't par take in any cake Vows, well I'll be lying when I say That through any kind of weather I'll want us to together The truth is I'll don't care for him at all! No I do not love the groom In my heart there is no room But I still want him to be all mine!"

Candence sings, "We must escape before it's too late Find a way to save the day Hope, I'll be lying if I say I don't fear that I may lose him To one who wants to use him Not care for, love and cherish him each day For I oh-so love the groom All my thoughts he does consume Oh Shining Armor, I'll be there very soon! "

Chysalis sang, "Finally the moment has arrived For me to one lucky bride"

Cadence sings, "Oh, the wedding we won't make He'll end up marrying a fake Shining Armor will be"

Chrysalis sang "Mine, all my ahahahahahaha"

After the song ended Cadence and Twilight found the exit, but they were stopped by the bridesmaids who were brainwashed by Chrysalis.

"Go ahead, I'll take care of them," the Twilight said calmly to Cadence.

Cadence was about to protest, but when she saw that calm and cold gaze of the Twilight she nodded and said "be careful Twilight" after seeing the Twilight nodding lightly to herself she ran away.

'Hope I can make it in time,' Cadence thought.

At the wedding hall

All the ponies have arrived to attend the wedding of the Royal Guard Shining Armor and Princess Mi Armore Cadenza.

In the front row is the father and mother of Shining Armor and Twilight are sitting, main five is standing on the podium as the mares of honor of Shining Armor after he removed his sister position and in the middle of the podium is Princess Celestia and Spike is standing with Shining Armor.

Both Princess Celestia, Main Five and Spike are very nervous and excited on this big day of Cadence and Shining Armor. However, they all felt sad without the silhouette of a purple unicorn. They don't understand why the Twilight is acting like this, this is her BBBFF's wedding, she should be happy, but why is she acting so monopoly? A sound of a trumpet signaled the beginning of the wedding, all the Twilight friends and mentor were free of their thoughts.

'After the wedding, I will talk to her' Princess Celestia thought.

'Maybe I shouldn't have left her there, after the wedding I will apologize to her' main five and spike thought.

However they do not know what has been done is immutable, however the consequences have left a big change in their destiny forever.

When the wedding began, suddenly the door opened and a pink alicorn flew over and shouted "STOP !!!!!!"!