• Published 25th Oct 2012
  • 12,173 Views, 157 Comments

Pokemon; World Collision - Ty The Draco



Pikachu and Buneary end up on Equestria and must team up with the Mane 6 to find a way home.

  • ...
17
 157
 12,173

Unlikely Friends and Dangerous Foes (Mini Episode)

On a hilltop sat two ponies. One was yellow stallion with brown stripes on his back, a lightning bolt shaped tail the same color as the pony except for the base of it, which was brown and long, pointy ears coming from his brown mane. He had a lightning bolt for his cutie mark. The other was a brown mare with a light brown mane that had rabbit ears coming from it, one ear fully extended and the other curled up. She also had tan fluffy fur covering her rump, preventing a cutie mark from being seen, with the back legs being the same tan color. The two were looking at each other with a deep blush on both of their faces.

"So, there are over 600 known kinds of Pokemon from where you come from?" came an unknown voice. Buneary suddenly woke up from her nap at the sound of the voice. She turned her head to see Twilight and Pikachu talking.

'Man, what kind of dream was that?' thought Buneary. She looked out the room towards the open sky, wondering where her trainer was and how she and the rest of her friends was doing. But what she, nor anyone else, didn't know was the somewhere in northern Equestria, a mystical lake had appeared with a yellow portal in it...and next to the portal was a purple haired boy with a large yellow creature with him.

Ooh ooh oh ohoh

I'm Unbeatable!

Walking down this endless highway!

Nothing but my friends beside me!

We'll never give in, We'll never rest!

Advanced Battle is the ultimate test!

From the earth, the land, the sea and sky

They can never win, but they sure can try!

Ooh ooh oh ohoh, I'm unbeatable!

Pokemon

Advanced Battle!

Ooh ooh oh ohoh, I'm undefeatable!

From the stars and the ancient past,

They come to play, but they never last!

Ooh ooh oh ohoh, I'm unbeatable!

Pokemon

Advanced Battle

Ooh ooh oh ohoh, I'm undefeatable!

Oooh hooo hoo

Advanced Battle!

I'm Unbeatable!

Pokemon!

Episode 4: A Clash of the Memories

"What happened?" asked the boy. The boy was none other then Paul, who had been training at Lake Acuity near Snowpoint City in the Sinnoh Region to get ready for the upcoming Sinnoh League, but the next thing he knew, both Lake Acuity and some of it's surroundings started glowing a rainbow light and Paul had been caught in it and the next thing he knew, he was in a new area but was still near Lake Acuity. Next to Paul was his Electivire, who was in the middle of his training until the incident occurred.

"What ever happened, I've got a bad feeling about this." said Paul, only getting a nod from his Electivire as a response. They soon started making their way north from the lake, oblivious to the fact that a silhouette of a small Pokemon was following them. As they made their way, the suddenly saw something sticking out of the ground. It looked like a large black crystal that was red near the top. Paul could feel some sort of energy coming from it, but then he saw something that looked like a large fist in the base of it.

"Well, that seems simple enough. Electivire, use Thunderpunch!" yelled Paul. Electivire sped at the crystal and put an electrified fist in the fist shaped hole and as Paul thought, it was a perfect fit as the black crystal began to glow. Suddenly, smoke came from the crystal and Paul felt pure dark energy coming from it.

"Agh! What is this!? Electivire, use Protect!" commanded Paul. Electivire got back in front of Paul and put up a green sheild around the two. But the power of the smoke was so powerful, it caused Electivire to struggle heavily to keep the shield up. But then, the smoke started to circle around them suddenly.

"You have finally awoken me...chosen one..." said a unknown voice. Paul heard it and began looking around for the voice.

"Who are you!? Show yourself!" yelled Paul. Suddenly, the smoke suddenly began to take shape. The smoke took the form of a unicorn pony with red eyes and purple smoke coming from them. It's horn resembled the crystal and it had a red cape coming from it.

"My name...is King Sombra, ruler of the Crystal Empire! An empire that I've cursed to be off the face of this world for 1,000 years. But thanks to you chosen one, that curse is broken and I am free once again!" said Sombra. Paul growled at this, annoyed by the fact this 'fake' king used him to get free.

"Chosen on you say? Well I think otherwise! Electivire, use Thunder!" yelled Paul. Electivire then fired a large lightning bolt at King Sombra, who suddenly made a black crystal appear in him to block the attack. The crystal went back in the ground as Sombra laughed.

"Is that all you got!? Let me show you real power!" yelled Sombra as he fired a dark magic beam at Electivire. Paul was ready for it though and was about to tell Electivire to use Protect until something happened. Before Paul knew it, the entire land underneath everyone started shaking violently. Then, a large dark green crystal with some red in it suddenly shot out of the ground. The crystal was right between Electivire and King Sombra, so the unicorn's attack was deflected.

"What!? What is this!?" asked Sombra. But then next thing he knew, Paul had thrown some sort of ball into the air. It was his Poke Ball which had one of his other Pokemon in it.

"Go Torterra! Use Frenzy Plant to keep this guy down!" yelled Paul as the ball opened and from a flash of light came a large Pokemon that looked somewhat like a large turtle with a tree on it's back. Torterra let out a large roar before it used it's power to make large vines appear, which then circled Sombra and held him in place.

"Agh! Let me go!" said Sombra, trying his best to get out of the Frenzy Plant, but he was trapped.

"I'll let you go alright after I beat you!" Now Electivire, end this with a max power Brick Break!" yelled Paul. Electivire rushed up to hit Sombra with a glowing fist. But before it could even hit the move, something suddenly came from the new crystal from earlier and tackled Electivire to the ground. Paul looked to see what Electivire was fighting and it looked like a small pony with a dark red mane and faded yellow body. The pony's eyes were glowing a blood red as it was trying to bite Electivire.

"Must...eat...must...kill..." said the pony suddenly, making Paul flinch. The pony was trying to kill his Electivire. Paul looked over at King Sombra, who was getting ready to fire a bolt of energy at Electivire. Paul tried to think of what to do to stop Sombra and save Electivire.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" came a new voice suddenly. Above them all, a small flash appeared and suddenly, floating above them as a Pokemon Paul never thought he would see. It was the legendary Pokemon of Lake Acuity, Uxie. Uxie turned to the pony trying to get Electivire.

"Grey Hoof, I believe it's time you stop controlling that young one for some time!" said Uxie suddenly as he suddenly fired some sort of energy beam at the pony. When the beam of energy his the pony, it fell off Electivire and it's eyes stopped glowing. Paul took advantage of this as he looked at King Sombra, who was ready to fire his attack.

"Take this!" yelled Sombra as he fired an even more powerful dark magic beam at Electivire.

"Oh no you don't! Electivire, time to show you're new move! Use Electro Ball!" yelled Paul. Electivire put both of his arms to the side and formed a sphere full of electricity. Electivire then flung the ball at Sombra's attack, which collided with the Electro Ball. The two attacks were at equal power for a bit until Torterra suddenly fired a Leaf Storm attack at Sombra, who was hit with it, causing him to lose his attack which allowed the Electro Ball to hit him. Sombra fell to the ground nearly out cold.

"Ugh...my power has yet to return to me...we will finish this another time." said Sombra as his body suddenly turned into smoke and blew away in the wind. Paul returned Torterra and Electivire to their Poke Balls before going over to Uxie, who was checking on the pony from earlier.

"Okay Uxie, you seem to know what's going on here. Tell me." said Paul. Uxie sighed a bit before talking.

"We're in another world Paul. And somehow, my home got sent to this world as well. How that happened is beyond my knowledge. But something tells me you'll need my help. And so will this pony." said Uxie. Paul looked at the pony. By the looks of it, the pony looked to be a young filly.

"This pony here is called Apple Bloom, but she's from a world that's similar, yet different then the one we're in now. How she's here is also beyond my knowledge. But this pony is sometimes controlled by a being known as Grey Hoof, who forces this poor filly kill others and sometimes eats them. It's part of some sort of curse." said Uxie. Paul actually flinched somewhat at this. He knelt down next to the filly and put his hand on her. She felt cold, yet warm at the same time. The filly suddenly started to open her eyes, revealing yellowish orange eyes surrounded by a black color instead of the usual white.

"Where...am....ah?" asked Apple Bloom. Paul was about to tell her where she was until he heard something behind him. His eyes widened because he thought he saw a familiar looking figure going north.

"We'll tell you later. Right now, I suggest you come with us." said Paul as he threw a Poke Ball into the air and a Froslass came from it.

"Froslass, I need you to make a path through this blizzard. Something tells me we want to go further north." said Paul. Froslass turned to the north and used a Psychic move to make a path. Paul and his Froslass then started going down the path. Uxie decided to follow him and Apple Bloom, who was still confused as to why she got here from the Everfree Forest, knew that the only way she could get some answers was to go with Paul and his group. She quickly ran to join the new team. What could Sombra want with Paul? How is Uxie in Equestria? And what is in store for Paul and his team? Find out as the journey continues.

To Be Continued