• Published 25th Oct 2012
  • 12,173 Views, 157 Comments

Pokemon; World Collision - Ty The Draco



Pikachu and Buneary end up on Equestria and must team up with the Mane 6 to find a way home.

  • ...
17
 157
 12,173

Shining Victory Star; Part 2

"Ugh...where am I?" asked Buneary as she started to wake up. she realized she wasn't hurting at all anymore. She opened her eyes and saw both Twilight and Spike on the end of the bed she was in. They were talking about something.

"Twilight, you can't be serious about leaving Ponyville?" asked Spike.

"I am Spike. This place has become to chaotic thanks to Discord and...my friends have abandoned me. So we're leaving as soon as we get some answers from that one creature who actually took Discord to the limit." said Twilight. Buneary then remembered the fight she had with Discord and realized not only did she survive it, but she may have actually won it.

"Hey there..." said Buneary, allowing both Twilight and Spike to know she's awake.

"Oh, you're awake. That's good. After that fight with Discord, you were pretty beat up." said Twilight. Buneary then remembered that near the end of that fight, she had used some sort of blue sphere to send herself and Discord flying from an explosion.

'What was that move I used? I've never used any move like that before.' thought Buneary.

"Oh, I guess we should introduce ourselves. My name is Twilight Sparkle." said Twilight.

"And I'm Spike, Ponyville's only dragon resident." said Spike.

"Twilight and Spike...well, like I said before, my name is Buneary, a Pokemon from the Sinnoh Region." said Buneary. But then, Twilight suddenly gasped in shocked.

"Hey, what's wrong Twilight?" asked Spike.

"Buneary...did you say you're...a Pokemon?" asked Twilight. Buneary nodded at Twilight, who then got a concerned look on her face.

"The reason I asked was because...right before me and my friends tried to use these magical artifacts called the Elements of Harmony to beat Discord, I got these strange vision." said Twilight. Spike got a confused look on his face while Buneary then got curious to what Twilight's vision was.

"The vision told me a story. I think it went like this. 'Long ago, in the beginning, there was only a void of chaos. From this chaos, a single egg appeared and from it came the Original One, who created the entire universe with it's 1,000 arms. After the universe was first created, a single planet was born. And on that planet lived many different species. But there were two species who were more dominant then the others, Equines, who were born in the Original One's appearance, and Pokemon, who were born as the same species as the Original One. The two leaders of the species were assigned to protect the most powerful item, the Creation Emerald. But because of rivalries formed between the two species, an all out war broke out, nearly destroying the planet until the Creation Emerald was destroyed in the battle and a heavenly light came from it's remains. From this light, the Original One appeared and took the remains of the planet and split them into several other planets, each one holding it's own species.The only two left on the remaining piece of the original planet were the leader of the Equines, the first Alicorn, and the leader of the Pokemon, the ancestor of all Pokemon, who had remained friends throughout the whole war. The Original One saw their friendship and with their powers came some of the most powerful weapons of them all, the Elements of Harmony, each one holding a tiny fraction of power of the Creation Emerald itself, and the Elemental Plates, which are said to be shards of the Creation Emerald. The Original One then told them that a day will come where a "chosen one" will appear in the Equines home world in order to restore the peace between the two tribes. The two friends departed to their worlds. But as they did, a lone figure watched with an evil aura coming from it's on body with such power that it spread to all corners of the universe. Now, each world now has more then one species with the two friends watching all of them. But they are still awaiting the day that the "chosen one" will appear and bring peace to the bloody history of the two tribes. But little do they know that the chosen one...has already appeared.' I think it went just like that." Twilight said before looking at Buneary, who had a shocked look on her face for some reason.

"What's wrong Buneary?" asked Twilight.

"Th...that story...it's the same one my father told me once before! And you said it the exact same way!" said Buneary. Now it was Twilight's turn to be shocked.

"This just can't be a coincidence...wait right here Buneary. Spike, we need to find a certain book." said Twilight as she and Spike went downstairs to find a book. Buneary then decided to think about what has happened so far. She was saved by Pikachu from Team Rocket, they had fallen into a portal to this new world, Buneary had defeated a spirit of chaos, and now, the story her dad told her before was seen in Twilight's vision. Something told her things were going to get interesting around here. But she had no idea about the race Pikachu and Rainbow Dash were in. Those two were still neck and neck thanks to Pikachu now knowing both Volt Tackle and Extremespeed. The race would have stayed like this until Pikachu noticed something Dash didn't. Pikachu saw a falling right towards Dash, who was completely unaware to it.

"LOOK OUT!" yelled Pikachu to Dash. Dash, at first, thought it was a trick until she saw a shadow loom over her. She then looked back and saw the tree coming towards her. And she was going to fast for her to change directions.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Dash yelled as she closed her eyes, waiting for the pain. But the next thing she knew, she felt Pikachu pushing her out of the way of the tree. Pikachu had jumped onto the side of a wall and jumped off it, using the momentum to push himself and Dash out of the way of the tree, which landed hard with a loud thud. Both of them had come to a complete stop and Dash then saw Pikachu next to her, gasping for breath.

"You...you saved me?" asked Dash. Pikachu looked at her and gave her a smile.

"Of course. That's what friends are for, right?" asked Pikachu. Dash had a surprised look on her face. Even though they had just met and she wasn't loyal to anyone or anything, Pikachu still considered her a friend? Dash then remembered all the thing she had done with her other friends and how much she cared for them. Dash then looked at Pikachu and smiled as her colors returned, allowing Pikachu to see Dash no longer as a gray mare, but a mare with a sky blue coat, rose colored eyes, and a mane and tail that had the 6 colors of the rainbow. This was the true Rainbow Dash. Dash then hugged Pikachu suddenly.

"Thank you." was all Dash said. Pikachu smiled before returning the hug, which felt weird to Pikachu somehow. Almost felt like it was a hug between siblings for some reason. Dash released the hug and then gave Pikachu a confident look.

"I believe we still have a race to finish." said Dash. Pikachu then got a confident look, knowing it was time to finish the race. The two then took off at incredible speeds.

No time to question my moves
I stick to the path that I choose
Me and my friends are gonna do it right
You'll never see us run away from a fight

The two came up to where they started their race. Pikachu and Rainbow Dash looked at each other, then nodded as they entered the final lap at the same time.

To be a master is my dream,
All I've got to do is believe (I believe!)
I've got a chance to win
I'm on my way to victory (Pokémon!)
I can be a champion if I just believe

'This is it. One more lap and I can possibly get some answers.' thought Pikachu as he and Dash went pass a lake with such speed that the lake water was nearly blown away from the wind.

I'm on a Master Quest (Master Quest!)
I want the whole world to see (I believe!)
I'm gonna be the very best,
'Cause all I've got to do is believe in me.
Pokémon!

"You know what, I think you've earned the opportunity to see my grandest move of them all, the Sonic Rainboom! See you at the finish line!" said Dash as she started flying up very high.

I believe!

"You're not getting away from me!" said Pikachu as he jumped as high as he could and was able to bite onto Dash's tail.

Pokémon!
I'm on a Master Quest (Master Quest!)
I want the whole world to see

"Hey, let go!" said Dash as she tried to make Pikachu let go of her tail. But Pikachu was determined to not let go just yet. Pikachu then saw how high they were and then slingshotted himself from Dash's tail back towards the ground at an incredible speed while using Volt Tackle.

No time to question my moves
I stick to the path that I choose
Me and my friends are gonna do it right
You'll never see us run away from a fight

"Where do you think you're going!" yelled Dash as she sped up to catch up with Pikachu and was able to, both of them feeling a mach cone forming around them.

I believe
I've got a chance to win
I'm on my way to victory (Pokémon!)
I can be a champion if I just believe

"HERE WE GO!" yelled both Dash and Pikachu as they broke through the sound barrier at the same time, causing a Sonic Rainboom with electricity also coming from it.

'm on a Master Quest (Master Quest!)
I want the whole world to see (I believe!)
I'm gonna be the very best,
'Cause all I've got to do is believe in me
Pokémon!

'This is it!' thought Pikachu as the finish line came into view. He could see Dash in the corner of his eye. They were neck and neck. Pikachu tried his best to go a little bit more faster. Before Pikachu even knew it, however, his feet was on the ground. Pikachu and Dash made one final rush to the finish and they both crossed it.

"YES! I won!" said Dash as she raised her hooves up high.

"No you didn't, I won!" said Pikachu.

"You tied!" came a new voice, one that was unknown to Pikachu but very familiar to Dash as she looked behind her and saw Applejack with another creature on her back.

"Huh!? What do you mean we tied AJ!?" asked Dash. Pikachu got a good look at the farm pony before noticing the creature on Applejack's back. If it wasn't for the V shaped ears, Pikachu might not have known who it was.

"Wait, Victini!?" asked Pikachu, who was very surprised. The creature hopped of AJ's back and was revealed to indeed be the legendary Pokemon Victini.

"Hey there Pikachu." said Victini. With Applejack and Rainbow Dash back to normal and Victini now on Equestria, Pikachu knew that something was going on. And he intends to find out what's going on and how to get back home as the journey continues.

To Be Continued...