• Published 25th Oct 2012
  • 12,150 Views, 157 Comments

Pokemon; World Collision - Ty The Draco



Pikachu and Buneary end up on Equestria and must team up with the Mane 6 to find a way home.

  • ...
17
 157
 12,150

Awakening; Part 1

Long ago, in the beginning, there was only a void of chaos. From this chaos, a single egg appeared and from it came the Original One, who created the entire universe with it's 1,000 arms. After the universe was first created, a single planet was born. And on that planet lived many different species. But there were two species who were more dominant then the others, Equines, who were born in the Original One's appearance, and Pokemon, who were born as the same species as the Original One. The two leaders of the species were assigned to protect the most powerful item, the Creation Emerald. But because of rivalries formed between the two species, an all out war broke out, nearly destroying the planet until the Creation Emerald was destroyed in the battle and a heavenly light came from it's remains.



From this light, the Original One appeared and took the remains of the planet and split them into several other planets, each one holding it's own species.The only two left on the remaining piece of the original planet were the leader of the Equines, the first Alicorn, and the leader of the Pokemon, the ancestor of all Pokemon, who had remained friends throughout the whole war. The Original One saw their friendship and with their powers came some of the most powerful weapons of them all, the Elements of Harmony, each one holding a tiny fraction of power of the Creation Emerald itself, and the Elemental Plates, which are said to be shards of the Creation Emerald. The Original One then told them that a day will come where a "chosen one" will appear in the Equines home world in order to restore the peace between the two tribes.



The two friends departed to their worlds. But as they did, a lone figure watched with an evil aura coming from it's on body with such power that it spread to all corners of the universe. Now, each world now has more then one species with the two friends watching all of them. But they are still awaiting the day that the "chosen one" will appear and bring peace to the bloody history of the two tribes. But little do they know that the chosen one...has already appeared.


That was the strange dream young Twilight Sparkle had as she and her corrupted friends, minus one Rainbow Dash, prepared to fire the Elements of Harmony at Discord, but then the light coming from them disappeared and the 5 ponies dropped to the ground.

"What's going on?" asked a confused Twilight.

"Mine's workin'. There must be somethin' wrong with yours." said the corrupted Applejack.

"I HATE the Elements of Harmony!" yelled the gray Pinkie Pie.

"Hmph! Garbage." said the gray Fluttershy as she threw her element away.

"MINE!" yelled the corrupted Rarity as she grabbed the Element of Kindness.

"Sorry Twilight, I guess I better get back upstairs and clean up the mess. Good luck with-WHOA!" yelled Spike as he tripped over Fluttershy's tail.

"Oops, sorry Rainbow Crash!" said Fluttershy as she snickered to herself.

"Bravo ponies, bravo! Harmony in Equestria is dead. Discord rules, Celestia drools." said Discord as he laughed while skating away on the soap roads.

"It's your fault it didn't work!" said Pinkie.

"Who are you talking too?" asked Twilight.

"Any of you! All of you! I'm outta here!" said Pinkie as she hopped away.

"Ah better go too. Ah got new better friends waitin' fer me as the farm." said Applejack as she trotted away.

"Yeah, I'm sick of you losers!" said Fluttershy as she flew away while Rarity pushed her boulder away.

"Fine, leave! See if I care! I don't need you guys either! With friends like you, who needs... enemies...?" said Twilight as her colors started turning gray. After she was fully gray, a tear fell from her eye and it formed the shape of a broken heart on the ground. But in it's reflection, a yellow mouse was seen out cold laying on top of a hill

Ooh ooh oh ohoh

I'm Unbeatable!

Walking down this endless highway!

Nothing but my friends beside me!

We'll never give in, We'll never rest!

Advanced Battle is the ultimate test!

From the earth, the land, the sea and sky

They can never win, but they sure can try!

Ooh ooh oh ohoh, I'm unbeatable!

Pokemon

Advanced Battle!

Ooh ooh oh ohoh, I'm undefeatable!

From the stars and the ancient past,

They come to play, but they never last!

Ooh ooh oh ohoh, I'm unbeatable!

Pokemon

Advanced Battle

Ooh ooh oh ohoh, I'm undefeatable!

Oooh hooo hoo

Advanced Battle!

I'm Unbeatable!

Pokemon!

Episode 1: Awakening

The first thing Pikachu saw when he finally started to open his eyes were...cotton candy clouds? Pikachu immediately opened his eyes wide and sat up, looking at his surroundings.

'Where am I?' was Pikachu's first thought as he saw the ground looked like it had several blue and dark blue tiles, yet it still felt like grass. The buildings almost looked like they were just stage props. And there was chocolate milk coming from the clouds instead of rain.

'This is crazy! How did I even get here?' Pikachu thought. But then he remembered the last thing that happened was Team Rocket's machine exploding, then getting sent blasting off again for who knows how many times.

'I lost count after I got done in Johto.' thought Pikachu as he softly chuckled to himself at how many times Team Rocket had failed to get him. But then he remembered a portal appearing and he and Bu..

'Oh my gosh! Buneary! She was with me when her and I fell in the portal! Where could she be!?' Pikachu panicked as he looked around, looking for his friend. After not seeing her anywhere around where he was, Pikachu started running around the chaotic town, looking for his friend.

'She's got to be around here somewhere! We need to get back to Ash and Dawn ASAP!' Pikachu thought as he was running down one path. As he did, he saw something up on a cloud. It looked like a gray horse with wings on it.

'Is that a new Pokemon? I hope it doesn't do anything like Zekrom did.' Pikachu thought as he remembered what happened as soon as he got in the Unova region. Pikachu cleared his throat and began to talk.

"Hey...!!!" as soon as those words left Pikachu's mouth, his eyes went wide. He spoke!? Spoke actual English!?

'This is getting even more crazy! First I end up who knows where thanks to Team Rocket, then I don't know where Buneary is, and now I can speak perfect English!?' thought Pikachu. He just let those thoughts slide for now and decided to figure it out later. He had to find out what was going on.

"Hey, you up there!" yelled Pikachu up to the creature up on the cloud.

"What's up!?" said the creature without turning around to see who was talking. Pikachu realized by the sound of the voice, the creature was a female.

"Are you going to come down here?I need to ask you something." said Pikachu.

"HA, why would I come down there!? Have you seen Ponyville!? It's a disaster! I'm staying up here in Cloudsdale where it's awesome!" said the creature.

'Ponyville? Cloudsdale? I don't think I'm in my own world anymore., but I need to get her down here.' thought Pikachu. Pikachu then got an idea and jumped up into the air.

"You're coming down one or another! Take this, Electro Ball!" yelled Pikachu as he fired the electric orb at the creature, who saw it coming and quickly grabbed the cloud and flew away from the attack just in time.

"Whoa, how did you do that!? Who, and what, are you anyway?" asked the creature, completely in awe from Pikachu's attack.

"Well first of all, my name is Pikachu. I'm something called a Pokemon. And that thing you saw was one of my many attacks, called Electro Ball. The faster I am then my target, the more damage it does." said Pikachu.

"You think your fast!? Heck, I'm the fastest pegasus in all of Equestria! I'm not called Rainbow Dash for nothing!" said the creature, unknowingly answering the question Pikachu was going to ask.

"Equestria? Rainbow Dash? I don't know why...but the sounds...strangely familiar. But why is she gray instead of...'rainbowy'?' thought Pikachu. But something told him he needed more answers and there was only one way to get them.

"Well how about your prove it then? I challenge you to a race. If I win, you have to answer every question I have." said Pikachu.

"A Race? Hahahaha, you think you can keep up with me? You know what, you're on, but if I win, then you have to admit that I am the most awesomest thing you've ever seen!" said Dash. Pikachu sighed, but he needed to do this so he nodded.

'Something tells me I am in for the ride of my life.' thought Pikachu as he and Rainbow Dash headed for the place they would start their race at, completely unaware of a brown, furry creature out cold in a bush near where they were.