• Published 10th May 2020
  • 538 Views, 3 Comments

Animatronic Killers To Ponies? - tam285



Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. 5 Animatronics. One guard. A crazy adventure across world's!

  • ...
 3
 538

1. A Chase Between Dimensions

Author's Note:

I’d figure skipping a backstory to the kids haunting the robots since everyone should know by now.

Also, this first part of the chapter takes place in the human world (No, not EQG) and the rest of it takes place in Equestria.

Feedback welcome!

It was a Wednesday night, but who’s really keeping count? It’s been 30 years since 5 children went missing at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. Little did the children know, their world would be flipped upside down.

The children had been escorted out by staff, tables cleaned, animatronics dusted off and staff left around 10:00. That gave the security guard, Dan Williams time to get into his office, stuff himself with free pizza, and wait until the clock struck 12:00. that’s when the real nightmare began.

“Okay, these robots are haunted... that doesn’t mean they are trying to kill me....right?” Dan said, nervousness clear in his voice. All of a sudden, the clock struck 12:30. “Dan just stood there, in disbelief. “It’s already half past. I just got here though!” He yelled, alerting something to his presence in the security office. Giant, thudding footsteps came from the West Hall.

Dan ran over and turned on the light with his fist. Bonnie was there, staring at him with piercing white eyes. He realised he was there and Dan went to close the door. The door didn’t close however. He became dazed and kept trying to close the door, even trying to move the desk to block the robotic bunny from attacking him. In his panic, he glanced over at the clock. It read the time he feared the most. “1:10 AM.”

In his panic, Bonnie got behind him and tried to swipe him off the ground, Dan noticed and he ran out the office. Luckily Chica was still on stage, as he could see from the East Hallway. Suddenly, Dan got a chill down his neck as he looked behind him. Bonnie was peering out the office door, watching and blocking his exit. Freddy started to laugh as Dan bumped into his torso. He suddenly got picked up and looked the bear in the eyes. A black pair of eyes stared back at him, different to the ones Freddy had during the day while he was singing his songs with Bonnie and Chica on stage. Freddy clenched his fist together, looking back at the man he had in his hands. He waited. Dan realised the was giving him a chance to say his final words before he died.

“My final words?” Dan asked, getting a nod from the giant bear, who put his fist down, realising this would take a while.

“Well, I’d like to say my final words and have 1 request, is that okay?” Dan asked again, getting a nod from the bear. Freddy then started to speak. “What is your request?” Freddy asked, his voice echoed in Dan’s ear.

“Well, I wanna see Foxy. He was my favourite when he was in order and I wanna see him one more time and give him something before I die.” He said, looking to Pirate’s cove, with a smile. He then looked at Freddy who sighed and then started to walk towards Pirate’s cove.

“Hey Bonnie, can you get the white and red present box from my desk please? It’s for a certain fox.” Dan yelled back at Bonnie, who went into his office and retrieved a box, giving it to Freddy’s free hand. They arrived at Pirate’s cove and Freddy gave the box to Dan, letting him down onto the floor. “FOXY, YOU HAVE A GUEST!” Freddy called out, backing up.

The battered up pirate fox emerged from the cove he called “home” and he looked in a horrible condition his torso and legs were ripped up, his feet weren't covered by soft fabric like he was built with when the place first opened, no. His feet’s endoskeleton was visible from years of decay, and neglect by staff and employees. What greeted him when he came into the light was a sight he last expected. A 20 year old man was there, extending his arms to give Foxy a gift. He took it and placed it down on a table opening it. Inside was a Plush toy of him and a note. If Foxy could cry right then, he would. He got the note with his hand and placed it down on the table, reading it aloud.


Dear Captain Foxy,

When I was young and I first came to Freddy’s I was about 3 years old. I liked to watch Freddy, Bonnie and Chica perform. I loved the pizza, but the place was getting old and boring, Then there was an announcement saying a new friend had arrived in the paper. That friend was you. I don’t think many kids liked you because of your hook, but I did. I loved watching you and your stories were amazing. However, when the children went missing, my mom banned me from going there and I never got to see you for 17 years. I was heartbroken. But knowing that you never got scrapped fills my heart with joy, and I still love you, no matter how many times you fall, I know that you’ll always get back up.

From your best friend, Dan.

Dan and Foxy made eye contact and Foxy started to hug Dan. A giant thud came from the back room and everyone started to make their way to the backroom. A section of the wall had been covered by a pink glow. Dan decided to get a Bonnie head a throw it in, seeing if it would come through. It passed through like water and never came back. Seeing his opportunity to live, Dan ran through the portal, avoiding the grasp by Bonnie. When he woke up, it was day and he was lying on what felt like concrete. His body felt twisted and wrong. When he looked down, he had hooves instead of legs and hands. He still had his Fazbear Security Uniform on, so he wasn’t completely naked. He tried to stand and run, but he tumbled over his own legs and instinctively fell on all fours. Dan heard a thud behind him and out came another pony, it had a bowtie on.

It looks like Bonnie was having a difficult time adjusting to the body change because he fell flat on his face. At this point, Chica and Freddy had made it through the portal. Unfortunately for the robotic animals, Dan had adjusted to his body and ran away. Suddenly, a flying bolt of blue came through the portal and it closed behind it. Foxy finally came through and he had wings.

Dan looked behind him and saw the pirate charging at him, so he picked up the pace. Eventually, he couldn't run anymore and was in an area where it was curtained off and in in the center of it was a beam, which looked to be made out crystal and it had a heart in the middle of it. The whole area was covered in dark red curtains and he closed it. He fell to the floor before being dragged back out, screaming. Foxy was dragging him back to the others, where he'd eventually die. He could only tell it was Foxy by the hook and eyepatch. The animatronic had different appearances in this world.

Dan tried to escape the grasp of the fox but Foxy dug his hook into his shoulder, causing it a bleed for several seconds. At this point, other ponies started to notice and watch.

One long and painful wait later, they arrived at the other killer animatronic. Foxy still had Dan in his grasp.

"How do ye wanna kill him, cap'n?" Foxy asked Freddy, who had the appearance of a pink pony.

He though for a while. "Bonnie, you still have your guitar?" Freddy asked, not turning around. When he got no answer, he turned around and received a quick punch to the face by a pony with a hat. Freddy fell to the floor, noticing Bonnie laying on the hill they were on. Chica let our a scream and was on the floor shortly after.

Foxy pulled his hook out of Dan's shoulder and aimed it at his neck instead.

"Nobody moves or this fella' gets it!" The pirate exclaimed, looking at the ponies that attacked him and his friends. At this point, Dan was hanging onto life by an inch, and Foxy realised that. He then proceeded to slowly slit Dan's throat.

Then he powered down with a thud, the only thing he could hear was his only friend, chocking to death on his own blood.