• Published 1st Apr 2020
  • 519 Views, 37 Comments

Hello, and my Name is Sir Real. - My Sister Tia



Discord calls himself Sir Real. The princesses don't approve.

  • ...
2
 37
 519

Turned to Stone

Luna and Celestia were right in front of him, in his new Ponyville.
Greatly displeased, they had six powerful gems with them. Luna and Tia were starting to think that he was starting to reform, but that was not the case.

“Hey, Tia, Luna. How are you two?”

“Not very well, Sir real. What happened to you?,” Princess Celestia boldly asked.

“Oh, you can just go back to calling me discord. Also, stop towering over me like an annoying teacher.
Speaking of, what’s the difference between a teacher, and a trainer?
One trains pets, and one has a teacher’s pet! Ha ha!”

“That’s not very funny, but I guess that you tried.” Luna said this, and had a slight frown.

“Whelp, time to go back to ruling the land! Bye!”

The princesses were onto him now. He had claimed to be reformed, but here they were, the elements on harmony being harnessed within their magic auroras. Then, they spun them around themselves created a sheild, and hit Discord with a powerful blast.

NOOOO!,” he yelled, twisting his limbs in odd directions.

But then, he stopped. He had been turned to stone. Hard as a rock, he stayed lifelessly in his form.