• Published 1st Apr 2020
  • 516 Views, 37 Comments

Hello, and my Name is Sir Real. - My Sister Tia



Discord calls himself Sir Real. The princesses don't approve.

  • ...
2
 37
 516

Prologue

Discord sighed. Nobody liked him all that much, for they knew that he was--not exactly like all of the regular ponies of Equestria. But he was, at that very moment, devising a plan.

"Hmm, maybe if I... Oh, I've just got it! Yes, that will work!"

He then snapped, and he instantly donned on a fancy tuxedo, if he still looked a bit like his old mismathched self. Then, he began to think of a new name to be called for the ponies to start to appreciate how different he was.

"Sir, yes that sounds good for a start. Sir. And oh, what did the princesses say about me, again?"

Going back into thinking, he started to remember a faint memory of when they met, when they were all younger, years and years ago.


"Tia, make him stop! Make him stop! He's taking all my toys!," Luna wailed.

She was saying this as of Course, Discord was taking all of her toys. He was trying to make a crazy town, and as a finishing touch, made a train and a boat both float up in it's sky.

"I'm just making a city! And your toys just happened to be the ones around, so I decided to make a town with your toys, Luna!," he jokingly replied, and then spat at her.

Then, Luna's older sister decided to join in. As in the annoying Princess Celestia herself.

"Discord, stop messing with Luna now, or I will turn you into a statue!" she said, while putting her hoof up in the air in an arc.

"Fine, fine. I'm stopping now."

He then gave the toys back, snickering, he created a miniature statue of himself to Tia.

"Discord, you really need to get more real about things."


That's when the memory ended. But the last part was the most important.

"Yes, Yes! It's just perfect! Now, I am no longer discord! I am now Sir Real! After all, she did say that I needed to get more real," he said, then started to cackle uncontrollably.

Author's Note:

Yes, I wrote this whole story today. I also thought of it today. I hope that you enjoyed this chapter, and that you will enjoy the rest!

A big thank you to my editor, My Little Epona!