• Published 1st Jun 2020
  • 1,730 Views, 44 Comments

Choice - AnOrdinaryWriter



A choose your own adventure starring you as you wake up during a bright summer morning, ready to see what kind of adventures the day ahead takes you on!

  • ...
1
 44
 1,730

60

In unison, you and your clone clap in response to the melody that resonates from the stage. Octavia looks up at the rows of seats as Vinyl begins to clap too, and begins moving more dramatically on stage as she sweeps her bow across the strings of the cello.

Eventually she finishes the piece, and both Vinyl and your duplicStart Over?ate stand up and applaud the performance as Vinyl shouts, "Woohoo! Let’s go Octy!" Just as they do so, Octavia takes her cello and leaves the stage. From this spot, you see that once Octavia is hidden behind the curtains, she freezes suddenly, as though stuck in a frame, and then explodes in a white flash of light similarly to Pinkie Pie: an event not visible to Vinyl and the pony she's with.

Vinyl then gets up and walks past your duplicate. In that moment, the two ponies explode in a flash of light and vanish from existence. A far-off conveStart Over?rsation proceeds to take place somewhere outside the theater. You rush back down the hallway toward the front doors and open them, spotting the two walking down the path outside. Hurrying to follow them, you find it doesn't take you long to catch up as they stop suddenly partway down the path.

Vinyl turns to your duplicate to speak. "Well, since that’s the case, why don’t we do something in the meantime? I know this great place where we can grab a bite to eat. Eh... actually wait, we’ll probably be filling up on cake at the party, so we could head to my place instead if you want… I’ll leave it up to you. WhStart Over?addya prefer?"

You remember this choice. Now it's just up to making the right one...

Go to Lunch__________________________________________________________________________Go to Vinyl Scratch’s House