• Published 1st Jun 2020
  • 1,731 Views, 44 Comments

Choice - AnOrdinaryWriter



A choose your own adventure starring you as you wake up during a bright summer morning, ready to see what kind of adventures the day ahead takes you on!

  • ...
1
 44
 1,731

59

The duplicate in front of you follows Vinyl and the two walk off as Pinkie's face suddenly goes blank and she walks down the road she came from. Suddenly, the pink pony explodes in a bright flash of light. You cover your eyes, and then look again. Pinkie is gone, simply erased from her spot.

You take your focus off of the strange occurrence and follow Vinyl Scratch and your duplicate. As you vaguely remember from some point in your memory, Vinyl takes your duplicate to the Ponyville Theater. You rush to catch up with them as they enter through the front doors.

Throughout the entrance room is the sound of a cello singing a succession of beautiful notes coming from a short hallway on the other side of the room. You follow the hallway to the large auditorium on the other side, seeing rows upon rows of seats leading up to a stage where a gray mare with black mane stands, holding a cello and playing it gracefully.

At the center of the rows of seats, you see your clone sitting beside Vinyl Scratch. That's right. Vinyl had taken you here to encourage her marefriend, Octavia. Then you were faced with a decision...

Encourage Her___________________________________________________________________________________________Boo Her